News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catfight a German Mom (55) - Seeking Opponents

• 2 Replies

Offline jackpotte

• I love catfights!
Catfight a German Mom (55) - Seeking Opponents
« on: September 24, 2011, 01:50:04 PM »
Hi,

I want my mom Karin to take place in a cyber catfight.
She has short brown hair and green eyes. She's 55, 5' 7", 150 lbs, with small, soft 34b tits. She's in average shape since she doesn't work out. She has a slight belly and a plump ass.

Karin has worked hard for her whole life and is used to physical work. Her arms and legs are quite strong from carrying stuff at work. She's not a model but a real next door mom, 100% natural.

The story line I'm interested in would be something like a catfight with another woman of similar age. It could be a organized catfight with a small crowd watching, something like a commercial event. Karin needs some money to get some stuff fixed in my parent's house and both are not making a lot of money at work. She's desperately trying to raise the money so even if she's a catholic mom she'll fight in a bikini (maybe less depending on the money) in front of some excited men.

I'm hoping for an intense fight which can / should be quite dirty.
I'm happy to share more intimate details about Karin.

If you're interested please post here or send me a pm. We can write in English or German.

Regards,
Jack

Offline mikex

Re: Catfight a German Mom (55) - Seeking Opponents
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 02:29:58 AM »
send us a photo

Offline spike0002

Re: Catfight a German Mom (55) - Seeking Opponents
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 09:38:58 PM »
Did your moms match take place?