News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

That magical land where catfights happen apparently non-stop

• 23 Replies

Offline HB

• God Member
That magical land where catfights happen apparently non-stop
« on: January 21, 2012, 05:29:35 PM »
In chatting with some members here...and reading some posts in various threads here, it is always amusing to hear these tales spun of - ladies - who seemingly were catfighting as soon as they stepped from the crib.

High school fights with weapons,  semi underground college fight clubs, offices where every week the ladies meet after work and fight each other - ( I swear, a female actually told me this, each week all the ladies meet, strip and catfight. I almost did a vaudeville styled spit take ) , small groups of ladyfriends who meet on a regular basis, strip, and fight,  or those wandering lone brawlers who seem to find conflict and real fights at every turn... men whose women seem to fight every other night - and on, and on.

It doesn't take long for my BS alarm to sound - but - how do you handle this stuff ?  We're all here for fetish and fantasy, so I never confront people and say "look, you're full of shit " ( OK, I did that on one thread ) , since they just want to fuel a fantasy, and what does it hurt ?  I'm not dumb enough to fall for it, so I can roll my eyes and let them go on...

Don't get me wrong, I am ALL behind fantasies...and discussing scenarios can be fun...but when someone is continually trying to pass off obvious BS as their real life - like, you'd be in ICU if all this was true, then I've maybe enough is enough

What is the most ridiculous load someone has tried to pass off to you during a chat?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 08:25:37 PM by HB »

Offline Lauren

• God Member
Re: That magical land where catfights happen apparently non-stop
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 09:38:54 PM »
HB!  my fav  comes from a member here, just about any thread posted about a real life  fight she's already been there, done that.  Must have a tough life  :p
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 04:13:21 AM »
Geez is there a statute of limitations on this?  How does one pick from the real life fight pics that looked nothing like the two involved, the woman in catfight league where the Price is Right girls would show up and injuries in fights are 'folklore', the endless sorority battles, the woman who used knives in fights because "she liked how the red of blood would look on leather"?

The endless models that show up here. The barely literate real life fighters. The woman who was KO'd by a punch to the legs, didn't notice being raped and later respected her rapist for 'being tough'. The South American performer who lives in the Pacific Northwest with constant sexfights.

And I admit to never trying to read the 'topless bullwhip fight' thread for fear it might be like reading the Necronomican of BS. Do I call people on it? Yes when it starts to edge towards disturbing views of women such as the rape thread. I gained my step dad's hatred of stupid people unfortunately.

Like Anna I have a few ways to see how legit people are and I also compare notes with people I trust.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 03:51:10 PM »
... the woman in catfight league where the Price is Right girls would show up

Wait wait ... HUH? 

Okay, now I demand details on that. That is batshit crazy. I need more :D

Offline shefightsgirls

• God Member
    • shefightsgirls gallery
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 06:04:11 PM »
In chatting with some members here...and reading some posts in various threads here, it is always amusing to hear these tales spun of - ladies - who seemingly were catfighting as soon as they stepped from the crib.

High school fights with weapons,  semi underground college fight clubs, offices where every week the ladies meet after work and fight each other - ( I swear, a female actually told me this, each week all the ladies meet, strip and catfight. I almost did a vaudeville styled spit take ) , small groups of ladyfriends who meet on a regular basis, strip, and fight,  or those wandering lone brawlers who seem to find conflict and real fights at every turn... men whose women seem to fight every other night - and on, and on.

It doesn't take long for my BS alarm to sound - but - how do you handle this stuff ?  We're all here for fetish and fantasy, so I never confront people and say "look, you're full of shit " ( OK, I did that on the stupid ass thread about lesbians raping straight women ) , since they just want to fuel a fantasy, and what does it hurt ?  I'm not dumb enough to fall for it, so I can roll my eyes and let them go on...

Don't get me wrong, I am ALL behind fantasies...and discussing scenarios can be fun...but when someone is continually trying to pass off obvious BS as their real life - like, you'd be in ICU if all this was true, then I've maybe enough is enough

What is the most ridiculous load someone has tried to pass off to you during a chat?

When a post obviously crosses the line or is way-out there, it should be ignored or sent to the moderator. Many of these people enjoy reading the outraged replies which encourages them to continue.
Personal attacks on the member is against board policy as well and you may discourage members that may have honestly gone overboard or misunderstood the theme of the site.

I started that "stupid ass" thread, which it was. I admit it was out  there as far as a fantasy. I should have provided more detail as to senario or backstory. Many people filled in the missing pieces themselves and it turned ugly. I did mention in later posts that the participants were made aware of the risks, but by that time I was labeled a nut.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 06:06:19 PM by SlugLord »

Offline shefightsgirls

• God Member
    • shefightsgirls gallery
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 06:20:08 PM »
The continual amount of bullshit on here is what ruins this site, for me anyway. And also the number of men posing as women makes my mind boggle. Get a life.

I would second this, particularly lately on the bullshit. It really does ruin it, all this back and forth, real/fake, attacking certain people for certain things, is just silly. Enough already.

Well when someone glorifies a rape whether or not it really happens, they deserve to be attacked.
Attacking a person advocating rape does nothing for the victim and only encourages the person posting the alleged rape to post more stores, as they enjoy the outraged comments.
If you have not already done so, report it to the moderator or contact your local law enforcement if truly concerned. Filling a thread with a personal vendetta helps no one but yourself.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 08:19:03 PM »

It doesn't take long for my BS alarm to sound - but - how do you handle this stuff ?  We're all here for fetish and fantasy, so I never confront people and say "look, you're full of shit " ( OK, I did that on the stupid ass thread about lesbians raping straight women ) , since they just want to fuel a fantasy, and what does it hurt ?  I'm not dumb enough to fall for it, so I can roll my eyes and let them go on...

When a post obviously crosses the line or is way-out there, it should be ignored or sent to the moderator. Many of these people enjoy reading the outraged replies which encourages them to continue.
Personal attacks on the member is against board policy as well and you may discourage members that may have honestly gone overboard or misunderstood the theme of the site.

I started that "stupid ass" thread, which it was. I admit it was out  there as far as a fantasy. I should have provided more detail as to senario or backstory. Many people filled in the missing pieces themselves and it turned ugly. I did mention in later posts that the participants were made aware of the risks, but by that time I was labeled a nut.

Woah, hold on here dude, I'm not pointing any fingers at any one person, I don't believe I've read anything you've posted.  EDIT - I do see the thread we're both referring to, but my issue was not with your thread per se but one of the outlandish claims made there...so let me retract the "Stupid ass" comment...that was probably a bit much...What I'm referring to is a bit more lighthearted , or was intended to be such, I think the thread veered a bit off my original intent.

What I'm more referring to is an instance once someone just makes a hilarious claim and insists it is truth...I'm looking for more eye rolling than pointing a finger and screaming J'accuse !  The whole poser thing is an old tried and true topic but that wasn't what I was after here.
I don't begrude anyone a fantasy, and in the course of chats or roleplays I've done my share to help some folks shape and fuel their fantasies. That's not an issue and a healthy fantasy life can be fun.

My actual intent, and if my post wasn't 100% clear then, that's my bad - was more along the lines of Nutmeg's example - where someone says they belong to a catfight league with the Price Is Right girls...something that is pretty obviously false but someone clings to it being true like they're clutching a frayed lifeline and going under for the third time. Stuff that is just way over the top (" I fought a Martian last night " ) but someone presents it as real and not fantasy.
So actually,  your reply gave me the chance to clarify.  

Looking to laugh, not witch hunt.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 08:22:52 PM by HB »

Offline shefightsgirls

• God Member
    • shefightsgirls gallery
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 10:27:00 PM »

High school fights with weapons,  semi underground college fight clubs, offices where every week the ladies meet after work and fight each other - ( I swear, a female actually told me this, each week all the ladies meet, strip and catfight. I almost did a vaudeville styled spit take ) , small groups of ladyfriends who meet on a regular basis, strip, and fight,  or those wandering lone brawlers who seem to find conflict and real fights at every turn... men whose women seem to fight every other night - and on, and on.

It doesn't take long for my BS alarm to sound - but - how do you handle this stuff ?  We're all here for fetish and fantasy, so I never confront people and say "look, you're full of shit " ( OK, I did that on the stupid ass thread about lesbians raping straight women ) , since they just want to fuel a fantasy, and what does it hurt ?  I'm not dumb enough to fall for it, so I can roll my eyes and let them go on...

I started that "stupid ass" thread, which it was. I admit it was out  there as far as a fantasy. I should have provided more detail as to senario or backstory. Many people filled in the missing pieces themselves and it turned ugly. I did mention in later posts that the participants were made aware of the risks, but by that time I was labeled a nut.

Woah, hold on here dude, I'm not pointing any fingers at any one person, I don't believe I've read anything you've posted.  EDIT - I do see the thread we're both referring to, but my issue was not with your thread per se but one of the outlandish claims made there...so let me retract the "Stupid ass" comment...that was probably a bit much...What I'm referring to is a bit more lighthearted , or was intended to be such, I think the thread veered a bit off my original intent.

What I'm more referring to is an instance once someone just makes a hilarious claim and insists it is truth...I'm looking for more eye rolling than pointing a finger and screaming J'accuse !  The whole poser thing is an old tried and true topic but that wasn't what I was after here.
I don't begrude anyone a fantasy, and in the course of chats or roleplays I've done my share to help some folks shape and fuel their fantasies. That's not an issue and a healthy fantasy life can be fun.

My actual intent, and if my post wasn't 100% clear then, that's my bad - was more along the lines of Nutmeg's example - where someone says they belong to a catfight league with the Price Is Right girls...something that is pretty obviously false but someone clings to it being true like they're clutching a frayed lifeline and going under for the third time. Stuff that is just way over the top (" I fought a Martian last night " ) but someone presents it as real and not fantasy.
So actually,  your reply gave me the chance to clarify. 

Looking to laugh, not witch hunt.

HB, your statement was right on point and was not taken personally. The thread itself, as I said, was a bit crude and did go way off topic. I agree and appreciate your thoughts and how you handle some BS fantasies.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2012, 05:16:16 AM »
as a guy i know catfight have rarely irl and i think 99.9% of what is on the net is fake. cept ECNWC and Crystal Films. women can and do sometimes get hurt for real in real fights.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 05:44:05 AM »
The continual amount of bullshit on here is what ruins this site, for me anyway. And also the number of men posing as women makes my mind boggle. Get a life.

I would second this, particularly lately on the bullshit. It really does ruin it, all this back and forth, real/fake, attacking certain people for certain things, is just silly. Enough already.

Well when someone glorifies a rape whether or not it really happens, they deserve to be attacked.
Attacking a person advocating rape does nothing for the victim and only encourages the person posting the alleged rape to post more stores, as they enjoy the outraged comments.
If you have not already done so, report it to the moderator or contact your local law enforcement if truly concerned. Filling a thread with a personal vendetta helps no one but yourself.

I said I wasn't going to report anything to moderators or try to censor anyone because I believe in freedom of speech.  I also said that they can continue posting fucked up stuff but be prepared to get ripped for it.

Unfortunately that sentiment isn't a popular one here where there is more kayfabe than in Pro wrestling glory days. I once pointed out that on almost every other fantasy type site I have been on what you said was the rule, implied or stated. You would have thought I called someone's mother a whore lol

Problem is a lot here seem to assume everyone else is a poser so when they don't get the |how hot , tell us more!" reaction is really throws them off.

Oh and for HB, it has been awhile since I read the person's claim but it was along the lines that she had met one of the Price is Right models at an underground catfight location where of course, the person making the claim was in fights ALL the time. Apparently Barker's beauties fought there regularly. No idea with the Sports Review Wrestling penthouse guy showed up but i am sure he was in the audience :)

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 06:48:14 AM »
I have been coming to rooms like this since 1999 or 1998 and I have heard some good ones over the yrs. The most recent one was the girl getting hit so hard in her pussy that she passed out and was raped. But there have been others like the girl that told me she gets into nasty hard core fights at work all the time and ripped some girls ear off in one if them then had been jumped by two or three guys over six foot and beat them off because she was trained to fight by a guy in the special forces. And the girl that got jumped but 3 other women 2 held her down while the other straddled her and punched her none stop in the face for 5 mins but she was able to get up and walk away after words. And all the girls with huge breasts that claim to smother there opponents out with them or have them used as weapons against them. I can go on and on. But I have a few ways to pick up on bullshit. And like Meg I compare notes with people that I know well and trust
Have fun and tussle.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2012, 03:26:06 PM »
jumped by two or three guys over six foot and beat them off because she was trained to fight by a guy in the special forces.

Heh heh heh, you said "beat them off" Beavis.

HAHA !  OK this was the first post I read today and God help me I laughed out loud.    ;D

Thanks... more laughs please .

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2012, 01:34:13 AM »
jumped by two or three guys over six foot and beat them off because she was trained to fight by a guy in the special forces.

Heh heh heh, you said "beat them off" Beavis.

HAHA !  OK this was the first post I read today and God help me I laughed out loud.    ;D

Thanks... more laughs please .
Glad I could help to make you laugh. hehehe
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2012, 06:29:46 AM »
Another fav from the chat room that some might recall, this time a guy...who changed race. Yes he started out as a nerdy looking white guy but then became a street wise black man overnight. The claim was he beta the white guy up, stole his girl and his freecats account (far more important than his bank account i guess).  Oddly this guy had done more set up for it than most. I had chatted with him as a white guy and he mentioned local black men eyeing up his girl. Had he continued his ethnic musical chairs he would have been quite entertaining :)

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2012, 07:10:50 AM »
One i just remembered because i was sitting on irc is a girl I call the girl with a thousand nicks because she always comes in with a different nick but tells the same story. Her and her sister are both pro wrestlers out of FL and are a tag team that wrestles both men and women every weekend. One time i told her i can spot bullshit a mile away she still didn't get it.
Have fun and tussle.