News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tonya vs Tina : their amazing fight ! ! !

• 8 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
Tonya vs Tina : their amazing fight ! ! !
« on: February 26, 2012, 02:50:24 PM »
{alt}

This was an outstanding fight for me ...they had something to settle and they did it without me having to kick-start my imagination;Most girls wanna fight fair and friendly but I love 'em to be real bitchy on fight day and to let it show! Those two showed by the best possible way.A real smashing and unbeliavable fight of an hour in front of 10 members , that all of them were super impressed from the fighters fighting spirit and determination !!!

Oh, Tonya was gorgeous. Very sexy girl and I loved the way she gritted her teeth with a snarling look on her face when she went for the Tina's hair.She showed great determination and her fighting back performance was amazing!Tina looked the most likely winner as she was dominating Tonya from the start.But...in the end Tonya managed a tremendous victory as she was applying a choking hold plus a great leg scissors to Tina , who couldnt handle the pain.
Tina was great too.I couldnt expect that she is so competitive , a real alley cat !
But...Tonya  is definitely one of my favourite catfighters of the young generation . :) :D

P.S. I hope to see both of them in action in a thrilling REMATCH !!!

What do you think folks ? :-\

the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

##catfitewatcher314

Re: Tonya vs Tina : their amazing fight ! ! !
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 05:20:44 PM »
 :) :) sounds like a good catfight. are there any pictures of the fight?

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 12:42:21 AM »
It was a hell of a cyber fight !
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 11:34:34 AM »
Re-match?

JT

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 03:10:25 PM »
Was this IRL or a cheesy cyber?

It was a cyber match...what would be cheesy about it?  How is it any more cheesy than the stories posted here? That's what this site is about, a place for some type of fulfillment of a shared interest, and more often than not it involves discussion of fights that haven't happened - there's plenty of fantasy going on here.   

Nothing wrong with cyber-fighting. It is a valid form of enjoying this fetish.

They both did great, but keeping it in perspective, there are plenty of other ladies here who engage in cyberfights, and I know my closest cats would give either Tina or Tonya a run for the money. 

Tina and Tonya are active in the forums and are uniqe, as they stepped out from the usual trash talking posts and polls ( now, if you're discussing cheese, see any poll :p  )  and wanted to show that yes, they actually do more than talk trash and do have some fighting chops.

There are ladies in the chatroom who enjoy having an audience for thier matches. A few. Five years ago the climate was much different and you'd be able to catch a fighting happening in the room almost daily. It is a bit rarer now. But it happens. And some do enjoy going into a private room for a select few to watch.

It takes some confidence to step out into a more public venue, I think that was new for both Tina and Tonya.  Maybe more will follow, maybe this will be the exception and not the rule.  But it was fun.

And not cheesy :p

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 03:11:26 PM »
Leg scissors on the neck or on the tits?

If memory serves, neither.

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 05:08:41 PM »
Not wanting to over run each other here, but it was a fantastic fight between both ladies!

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 11:25:15 PM »
this is the site that they should have called the Bad Girls Club. :) :) I love this place!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 01:27:49 AM »
TONYAAA!!!

;)
Cheers!