News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Question to men

• 8 Replies

Offline hunter85

• God Member
Question to men
« on: March 14, 2012, 01:05:33 PM »
i would like to ask something men

i am interested in catfight for a long time.so nnow i feel than nothing more turn me on.i approach to woman/girl from the point of catfight.when i see some girl firstly i imagine her in some catfight in my mind.or when i talk to some female i am trying to figure out has she ever been in catfight in the past or what does she think about girlfights at all.if she says no i dont like it at all and i will never fight some girl it is very low level act to women then  my attitude to her changes and my interest dissapear.so is it normal to turn on only because of girlfight.it is difficult for me to make my cock to get hard becasue of i know that my girlfriend has never fought in her life so i am not getting turned on.

i want to ask men have you ever meet with such a problem?and how i can get rid of it

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Re: Question to men
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 07:04:51 PM »
i have never "meet with such a problem" so i guess i am lucky. girls in real fight can/do/may get hurt thats another reason girls do not like to fight. so you have an interest bring it up in conversation in a way she will not guess you have an interest in girl fights. just do not come right out and say "ever been on a fight with another girl". it take a long time to figure out a woman too
and what Boeing666 said too.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 11:59:20 PM »
Once when I was 15 years old I managed to provoke a real fight my three years younger sister and four years younger cousin. That was when they were quarreling. It was not difficult, because I could manipulate them. It was stupid. Close fight. They fought savagely and dirty. My sister win. Already in those years, I liked the catfight. In school I was interested in sex and catfight too. Compared the girl who is cooler and sexy. But also, which is stronger and better by fighting.
Today, I sometimes in jokes or seriously talking to my woman about the fighting. She knows that it excites me and that I would let her fight. However, have never had occasion to such a situation. Maybe it's better that this never happened. I am curious how much she fight. She says that she fought in elementary and hight school. But I do not want that she was hurt.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 12:36:16 AM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 10:50:56 AM »
I can't say I have had this particular problem. There are times when a woman turns me on just to look at them and sometimes I might think about them doing the catfight thing, but seldom as the initial reaction to them.

Why not start fantasizing aobut your girlfried in a catfight occasionally during lovemaking and see if that helps? If you love her catfighting can't be the only reason you are with her right?

JT

Offline hunter85

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 03:33:05 PM »
it must be so.but yhe question is that i am turning on only by catfighting and nothing else.so may be the problem is in the wat that i accept the turning on.about 7-8 years every day i am watching the catfight videos and i have collecting terrybites of videos and my mind react only to catfight.i am often masturbating watching to catfight so it is somehow the penis is reacting only to catfight and nothing else

Offline hunter85

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 03:34:35 PM »
In all honesty if you have a woman combat fantasy where you want to see your girl compete but not get hurt - just somehow suggest she wrestle one of her hot friends.

A few suggestions - one is liquid courage, both of you drinking but just a slight buzz and you suggest your fantasy straight out that you would like to see her wrestle one of her hot friends in a friendly but competitive match.  If she gets pissed at you, you can say that was the alcohol talking.

another is watching wrestling on TV, when the Divas on RAW, or knockouts on TNA come on you can say "I think you would be hot doing that, maybe against your friend (fill in name here)

It was easy for me to bring up to my girlfriend.  A mutual friend of ours is a female wrestler in small indy/backyard wrestling and we both talked my girl into doing it.

i am talking about real fights.wrestlings and just friendly fights dont turn me on

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2012, 04:03:32 PM »
It seems as if this has progressed from a simple healthy fetish interest to obsession. I'd check into some therapy to resolve your feelings on this

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2012, 03:21:14 AM »
it must be so.but yhe question is that i am turning on only by catfighting and nothing else.so may be the problem is in the wat that i accept the turning on.about 7-8 years every day i am watching the catfight videos and i have collecting terrybites of videos and my mind react only to catfight.i am often masturbating watching to catfight so it is somehow the penis is reacting only to catfight and nothing else

Fetish can absorb a man, if it is the one sexual activity. This is the danger.

Go, brother to the sexologist. Know where is the sexologist. Do not be shy and tell him about your problem. This is a therapist, doctor. People talk to him about various sexual problems, even the strangest.
Perhaps he (or she) will help you. Start with this.
You have 26 years. You're a young guy. Everything else can change.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 04:14:25 AM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2012, 06:38:36 AM »
everyone is right about this. it's ok to have fantasy about catfighting but don't let it rule your life. I say back off from catfighting videos and the net for a while and find some friends to hang out with to help get this off your mind. do something else or therapy will be the only thing to help you from dwelling on it. oras said before reading the Bible and pray to God for help with this. I hope you are able to get the help you want with this problem