News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Watching my Partner get Destroyed 26 - The Champs Team Up Again

• 5 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Greetings Everyone , my name is Otto Von Bauman , the Force / Unknown Manager of German Muscle .

The reason i'm not seen is because my Gals don't need me to Kick Good Girl Ass , I just call the Shots & let them have the Fun taking apart the Opponents I put before them .

Last week saw my girls team up with Ladies Champ , Monster Nakano , to take apart those OH So Fun to Destroy Swedish Bombshells , Chrissy & Ana again along with EX Champion , Maritza's Youngest Sister , Marianna .

Seeing the 3 as the Destructive Force they were , I set it up so they Team together again tonight against 3 Irish Babes who are Part Time Wrestlers while trying to become a Famous Singing Group , The Irish O Girls called so because they have names that end in O's in 2 Blondies , Shanna O'Brien & Shannon O'Neil & their Redheaded partner , Shauna O'Boyle , but being Part Time Wrestlers , I'm sure my Girls & Nakano will have Lots more fun , especially since the match has been set up to be a 3 of 5 Falls Match , " Anything Goes " & in order to win the Fall , all 3 Members of 1 Team has to either be Pinned at the same time or submit at the same time , no way anyone is going to do that to Jule , Zule , & Monster together .

It's time for the Slaughter to begin so sit back & relax & Feel the Power of German Muscle & Monster Nakano .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
            GERMAN MUSCLE & MONSTER NAKANO VS THE IRISH O GIRLS
            ----------------------------------------------------------
Jule , Zule , & Nakano all come out together as we return from a commercial break as the Irish Babes are already in the Ring , where they performed a 2 songs during the break , pretty good they are , too bad my Girls will end it on a sour note for them .

The O Gals are still in High Spirits as Jule , Zule , & Nakano are entering the Ring & like Naive Good Girls they are , Shanna , Shauna , & Shannon do 1 last group pose for a cameraman , something easily seen by Jule , Zule , & Nakano who charge at them & easily level them & wipe those smiles off their Faces with Clubbing Forearms to their Back Shoulders & the Irish Girls are quickly in trouble " DESTROY them Girls " .

Jule , Zule , & Nakano each chose a Victim & bring them up by their Hair & hold them up as they blast Fists into their Pretty Little Mids over & over as the Irish Gals cry out in pain with each Punch taken as their Shapely Abs are no match for the fists of Evil as the Ref tries to make them stop & gives them the 5 count , 1-2-3-4-5- " Now what you stupid Ref ? you can't DQ them " dang , there is 1 thing I agree with when it comes to Gals like Maritza , Chrissy , & Ana, here the Ref's truly are indeed inept , but they seem to be that way in almost every sport everywhere anyway , but keep counting Buddy , No Rules equals keep Punishing them Girls .

All 3 Irish Girls withing a few punches of each other starting with Punch 12 fall to their Knees where Jule , Zule , & Nakano keep it going by bending the Iriish Gals Backwards & continuing to pound away at them until they get bored & let them all fall onto the mat holding their pained Mids as Jule , Zule , & Nakano all high 5 with a sinister smile .

Shanna , Shauna , & Shannon have little time to recover as the so called Bad Girls bring them up by their Hair & whip them Hard into Opposing Corners & follow with Corner Splashes & before the Irish Gals can even think about falling , they are grabbed again & pulled into position to be whipped into a different Corner & are again & given Corner Splashes again as a follow up & again before they can even think about falling , they are grabbed & whipped into each other , but Jule , Zule , & Nakano make them turn so all 3 have their Backs Crash into each other & down they go .

In a Team display of Power , the Irish Gals are all brought up & Bench Pressed over the Heads of Jule , Zule , & Nakano & after being pressed up & down 3 times , My Gals & partner bring the Iriish Gals down hard into Backbreakers & then effortlessly lift them back up & give them a 2nd Backbreaker , then a 3rd & push them limp to the mat & take a beeak for another Team High 5 with a smile .

Jule , Zule , & Nakano break & grab a Victim & together they put all 3 Babes in Camel Clutches & pull them as far as they could as the Ref quickly calls for the bell as " Sweet , Look at those Babes Tap Furiously " the only thing they did in the match so far with purpose as I smile watching them Tap Tap Tap as Jule , Zule , & Nakano refuse to let go as he Ref again gives them the 5 count , 1-2-3-4-5 " Stupid " is all I can say as the Ref makes the 5 count only to again realize his 5 count means nothing as the Babes are still tapping as the Announcer lets everyone know that " Jule , Zule , & Nakano " has won the 1st Fall & it's only when bored did they let go .

Jule , Zule , & Nakano again High 5 with smiles as Shanna , Shauna , & Shannon all hold at their Backs the best they could as even that is painful for them , but they better hold on , here come Jule , Zule , & Nakano again & this time they grab the Shapely Legs of all 3 Irish Gals & walk then over & over into Full Body Bending Boston Crabs & are not even done walking as Shanna , Shauna , & Shannon are already Tapping Out & the Ref signals that Fall 2 has been won & again , like an Idiot , begins to count to 5 to make a smiling Jule , Zule , & Nakano let them go , but stops between 2 & 3 , catching himself from making a bigger Idiot of himself as he realizes he can do nothing but Beg Jule , Zule , & Nakano to release the Girls , but they do only when bored .

With Shanna , Shauna , & Shannon not going anywhere when released , Jule , Zule , & Nakano take a breather to taunt the Crowd who is not too happy with the Destruction , " I'm Thrilled for the Record " even though this is EXACTLY what I expected .

Jule , Zule , & Nakano break away from the Crowd to finish the task at hand & watch again with smiles as the Irish Gals squirm in pain on the mat for a few extra seconds & then Jule & Zule move in & bring Redheaded Shauna up & toss her towards Nakano who uses the momentum to get Shauna up onto her Shoulders & drops her Down with a Samoan Drop , what she calls her Monster Drop & Shauna convulses in pain for a few Secs before settling & writhing in pain as Jule & Zule next grab Shannon & whip her towards Nakano who also gives her a Monster Drp & then Shanna also is brought up & whipped towards Nakano to recieve a Monster Drop .

Jule , Zule , & Nakano take a quick break to try to mock Shanna , Shauna , & Shannon by doing a Riverdance attempt , finally something Jule , Zule , Nakano can't do well in the Ring , but return to what they do well , DESTROY .

Jule & Zule go to Shauna & lift her into a German Stretch & then after holding her painfully in it for 10 secs , they Jump & Pull , inroducing Shauna to the German Bomb & as she lays aching , Shannon is placed into a German Stretch & is held in it as Nakano Runs & Jumps , Crushing Shauna with her huge Ass , her Monster Bomb & as soon as she rolls free , Shannon's peril is changed into a GermanBomb & she is out as lastly , Shanna is introduced to the German Stretch as Nakano gives Shannon a simple Bonsai Drop with her Big Ass & with Shannon's Ungh of pain , Shanna is then given the GermanBomb & all 3 Irish Babes are only moving , lightly , because it is too painful to remain still & after being bunched almost together , Jule kneels over Shanna , Monster over Shauna & Zule over Shannon & each place a Pinky right between the Tits of the 3 Babes & smile as the Ref moves in & 1-2-3 as neither Irish Hottie was going to kick out as Jule , Zule , & Nakano has won the 3rd Fall , winning in 3 striaght EASY Falls as I told you the Irish Gals NEVER had a chance , Later for now .

THE END
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 06:05:48 PM by LoveSexyJobbers »
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline jjj11100

• God Member
Re: Watching my Partner get Destroyed 26 - The Champs Team Up Again
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 02:30:31 AM »
another great installment in the series!!!  good to see new additions to the roster

Offline fbbwrestlingfan

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 05:15:33 AM »
Your series are great! Have you ever considered to put a muscle girl in a jobber situation?

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 06:52:49 AM »
Thank you VERY much for this next story. Have really enjoyed.

Go on with your good work

Cheers

Jürgen (boundfighter)
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline steph

• God Member
  • Voice-verified years ago but now just cyber NO IRL
    • my yahoo profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 06:04:00 PM »
love the storys thanks steph
love the video game character Chun li from street fighter she was one of the few good female characters i have a chun li fancy dress costume if i had to pick a character to be it woud be her.

Offline playdo

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 06:41:51 PM »
Good work!  Can't wait to see another epsiode!