News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lucy Pinder dominates Ms. Faren

• 5 Replies

Offline Mike82

• God Member
Lucy Pinder dominates Ms. Faren
« on: December 06, 2013, 10:28:34 AM »
According to boobpedia, Lucy, at 32GG, easily had the largest breasts of all the Nuts girls.  Then she shrunk to about 32E.  Not sure what happened there, but unfortunately for Ms. Faren, this titfight is based off Lucy at her prime.

At 32GG, Lucy Pinder easily has the biggest tits of all the Nuts Models.  British girls are known for their big breasts, but even for British chicks, her tits are massive.  Combine her massive size with her skill as a titfighter, she was practically unbeatable.

Lucy heard about the busty hip hop models in the states, so she flew to Miami to titfight a busty hip hop model Khrysti Hill.  Khrysti accepted the challenge before even checking out who she was or even checking out what her bust size was.  Khrysti got squashed.  Her DD's were no match for Lucy's GG's.  Lucy didnt even rely on her superior skill as a titfighter but by her sheer size advantage.  After knocking her tits around like a couple speed balls, then Lucy ended it with a bearhug in which Khrysti despite pressing her tits as hard as she could against Lucy's massive chest, her chest was instantly engulfed, making poor Khrysti cry and ending the fight.

This of course struck fear in the hearts of Miss Faren and Esther Baxter.  Both girls had fought Khrysti before and defeated her, but nothing like the way Lucy beat her.  Khrysti was always able to give the ma decent fight.

To make things even worse, Esther confronted Lucy at a pool party, Lucy who wasn't in the mood for titfighting, but would of course titfight anyone if challanged ripped off her bikini top and jutted her tits out.

"Fuck!"  Esther said, completely awestruck at the size of her breasts.

Lucy smiled.

"Esther, if you want to do this right now, then I'm game."  Lucy said in her haughty British accent.  Esther looking very nervous made up an excuse to leave and left Lucy's presence.

The whole event was caught on camera.  The whole world new that Lucy had subdued one of the top Urban model titfighters with a flash alone.

Faren wasn't so easily intimidated.  She was a little bigger than Esther, plus Khrysti was a dear friend of hers. 

Lucy went on air and challenged anyone to titfight her using no hands and dared for anyone to last more than 5 minutes against her and specifically took a pot shot at Faren, saying her tits were trash.  Faren immediately accepted.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
Re: Lucy Pinder dominates Ms. Faren
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 10:38:31 AM »

More below...

----------------------------------

Both girls went at it, smacking their big tits together.  With this titfight, Lucy pulled out all the stops, using her size advantage, and her expertise as a titfighting veteran.  Lucy has a intuition, she knew exactly when Faren was going to swing, and Lucy would swing in a counter attack, knocking Faren's tits around violently.  With this method, Faren was arely able to connect.  The few hits that did connect, Lucy's tits barely even moved, while Lucy's titslaps returned to Faren plus interest, causing her tits to be rocked, and making Faren moan.  It was barely a minute in the fight and Faren looked a mess, sweat dripping all over her body.  Lucy had barely even broke a sweat.  Faren slammed her tits harder and harder, hoping to cause more damage, but this slowed Faren down even more, and at a minute and a half into the fight, Faren had practically given up on offense and Lucy was knocking Faren all over the room, squealing like a little girl as Lucy started to turn up the heat.  It was 2 minutes in the fight, and Faren was backed up against a corner, and all of a sudden Lucy stopped.

"Well, I have to say, this is a lot of fun!  Just to prove I'm a good sport, I'll give you five free shots.  We still have 3 minutes left, mine as well be an eternity for you though."

Faren mustered all her strength and gave Lucy 5 full frontal breast slams.  Lucy's oversized breasts handled the impact very well, and only grunted slightly on the last one.

Lucy sighed.

"No luv, like THIS..."

SMACK!

Faren's tits were flattened on impact, and was hit with such force, she was knocked against the wall, knocking the wind out of her.

"Well!  It's time for a hug!" 

Lucy rapped her arms around Faren and bearhugged Faren.

"Gah... Guhhh.... oh gawd, I think they're gonna pop!"

Faren's mere F cups were no match for Lucy's GG's.

Faren arched her back to give herself whatever leverage she could, but Lucy in response arched her back, engulfing Faren's tits as Faren screamed, and tears started streaming down her face.

Faren looked down to see that her breasts her were completely enveloped by Lucy's bigger, firmer boobs.

"This c-cant be!  No one's ever did this to me before!  My tits are ruined!"

Faren begged Lucy to let her.

"P-please Lucy your tits are too big for me, get those things off of me!  Gahhh!"

Lucy let go and looked at the timer and rolled her eyes.  The time read 2:53.

"How pathetic!  You couldn't even last 3 minutes." 

Lucy dropped Faren on the ground, and Faren slipped into unconsciousness.

THE END

Offline bloodshot

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 10:21:37 PM »
I'd love to see a story between Lucy and Sammy Braddy when they were both at their biggest.  I think Lucy would be the one intimated seeing Sammy...

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 02:22:48 PM »
great story keep the titfights coming

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 09:13:12 AM »
Thanks for the input everyone!  I sure hope I didn't go overboard with Lucy smashing Faren's huge breasts in.  That's just my style with one girl getting absolutely creamed.  I'm sure Lucy would have trouble against Sammy's gigantic breasts.

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2013, 09:17:14 PM »
Thanks for the input everyone!  I sure hope I didn't go overboard with Lucy smashing Faren's huge breasts in.  That's just my style with one girl getting absolutely creamed.  I'm sure Lucy would have trouble against Sammy's gigantic breasts.

Great story! And, you certainly did NOT go overboard about Lucy's tactics - it's a titfight, and therefore, only to be expected that Lucy would use her "deadly weapons" to such great effect!

GG