News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF #9 Fight 1: Ali Larter vs. Lake Bell

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF #9 Fight 1: Ali Larter vs. Lake Bell
« on: December 20, 2013, 05:00:35 AM »
(to tired for pics, sorry)

The Ninth card for the WBACCF would take place in an average fenced in backyard.  The ladies would be brought to the house, one would go inside the house, go on the back deck and walk down and enter the fighting area where they would await their opponent.

Ali Larter was there first and she surveyed the surroundings.  It was a ground floor house; the deck was fully enclosed with pressure treated wood.  The fence around also pressure treated wood; she obviously wasn’t going to break it by slamming her opponent into it.  A swing set with metallic frame that could be used. She stared at a swimming pool; a large plastic one filled with water and wondered if hers or any fight would end up in there. Finally an old fashioned picnic table and Ali put her hand on it and smiled “This is where I finish this fight.”

Lake Bell came down “I don’t think so girlie, Im not here to be a stepping stone.”

“Lake you may be multi-talented and a indie queen who now likes showing her tits but I don’t look at you as a stepping stone… I’m not some 20 year old cutting my teeth I’m Ali Larter, I’ve been kicking ass since I was 18 and you are just another ass to kick.”

Lake casually walked over to Ali hoping to intimidate Ali she was about to say something when she got grabbed by the throat and thrown down.  “Understand this now Lake, it is best for you to give up.  Shannon Elizabeth is the woman I have desired to battle since the 90s and I told them how about Jamie Alexander who looks like she can go… “

Lake got up and threw a punch which Ali stepped back from, she then threw a left which Ali ducked under always keeping  her eye on Lake the entire time.  She used superior head movement to dodge three more  punches then as Lake’s fist slowed she countered a right uppercut with a left hook.  Lake moved back “You have zero striking skill, I can see every punch coming you aren’t that fast and I can end this when I want.”

Lake threw a hard straight with the right while shouting “Counter this” Ali stepped to the outside of it grabbed the arm by the wrist with her right and hit an uppercut with her left.  Still with Lake’s right she yanked the arm throwing her down.

“I’m kind of bored; I knew right away you weren’t worth my energy”

“Stop that, I’m here, fight me”

Lake got up and threw a punch which Lake caught and countered into a overhand wrist lock.  Lake screamed and moved where Ali motioned her to move.  She opened her eyes and crack her face slammed against the picnic table “Knew that was where I’d end it!”