News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF #9 Fight 4: Troian Bellisario vs. Leighton Meester

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF #9 Fight 4: Troian Bellisario vs. Leighton Meester
« on: December 20, 2013, 05:04:24 AM »
Leighton Meester wanted to disprove the theory she was a victim, she always thought of  herself as a girl capable of beating any other girl.  Yet when talking to others she was seen as a gate keeper someone to cut your teeth on but she won more fights then she lost.  They had her against Danielle Panabaker and she knew that would mean nothing.  Beating Danielle meant nothing as those same people called Danielle soft as well.  Losing would cripple her in all other women’s eyes and she’d never get a real fight again.  She hoped to fight Olivia Wilde but Olivia got pregnant and a name popped up on her cell phone and it

Troian Bellisario heard Leighton Meester wanted to fight someone and was turning down fights with anyone she thought was pathetic.  She remembered that when Ashley Benson laughed at that ‘Who does she think she is’  ‘I know who I think she is; she’s a woman who would submit you’  Ashley being Ashley got upset but realized that she actually wasn’t the toughest liar.  She then accepted a fight with Leighton.

Leighton wanted to fight Olivia Wilde so bad but truth be told it was this fight which kind of scared her.  She watched Troian walk down and the respect Troian showed her in the preamble to this fight was something she wasn’t used to.  She knew she’d beat Olivia and beat  her bad, while no one else believed that she knew it as fact.  With Troian though she was unsure

“This where you say that all the respect you showed me was a joke.”

“Absolutely not, I said all along that you are a winner… I’m a winner, we both have the same assets and make for a much better battle then you vs anyone else.  My friend didn’t understand that she does now though.”

Both women had tank tops and jeans on and met chest to chest.. Troian’s height advantage fairly apparent “How does she understand”

“She flipped out I kicked her in the ribs took her down put her in a body scissors and when she stopped screaming and started begging she understood women with legs like ours are never…. Softies.”

They stared at each other for a second and Leighton stepped back as did Troian “Before we do this I need to say something… This really sucks.”

Troian put her hair back in a pony tail and looked up “What’s that”

“You see the truth in me and I see that same truth in you… We should be a main event or a title match now for one of us to lose and we both know how the loss is going to happen.”

“Scissors yeah, I’ve never wavered from it.  I might get a few punches in, some slaps haul some hair but my best finish is getting my legs around someone… Same goes for you?”

“Absolutely, this is the absolute sword fight… Live by it die by it.”  They shared another smiled then both got down in an amateur wrestling stance and Leighton stood up again “Seriously?”

“What?”

“Like fighting a god damn mirror.”

“I take that as a compliment, we’re both smart women who aren’t here for no other reason than to win a fight.”

They circled around each other; hands were getting sweaty so they rubbed them in the back of the pants.  Leighton decided to try something and leaped forward swinging slaps, a couple hit but Troian ended up pushing her to the left.  Leighton turned around and ate a slap that put her down.  Troian jumped on top of Leighton and scurried up so she was seating on Leighton’s back.  She tried to get her legs around Leighton’s ribs but Leighton put her forehead toward her legs and caused Troian to go face first into the ground.

Leighton now jumped on Troian’s back and got in a half nelson and flipped Troian onto her back and slapped Troian once then got her hand behind Troian’s neck and rolled onto her back.  Troian fought being rolled as well and just hit a slight back hand to Leighton’s tit and rolled in the opposite direction.  Troian got up “Nice moves there, three transitions to the scissors must remember it.”

Leighton got up “Had to answer your scissor attempt”

They smiled and began to circle when Leighton burst out and dropped to a knee then got back up and was behind Troian.  She got her arms around Troian’s waist, as she saw Troian bring go for her wrists she let go and dropped to her knees to take out Troian’s legs and slam her to the ground.

Troian had an idea what was coming and when Leighton dropped she dove and rolled away.

Leighton got up right away the two could keep admiring the other’s skill or they could take some chances and fight.

Leighton wanted the fight.

Troian turned and faced Leighton and was tackled into the sandbox and the two strong legged beauties started to wrestle around in the sand.  It was a leg kicking affair as Troian got on top and then Leighton.  They exchanged little slaps and kept trying and failing to grape vine the other’s legs.  Leighton tried to swing her legs over Troian’s back but Troian countered by rotating her body and flipping Leighton onto her back.

Troian got side control and spread her legs while pinning Leighton down by lying on the Gossip girls chest.  She held onto Leightons right wrist and kept Leighton’s left arm trapped under her body.

“I got you so just quit ok.”

“You don’t think I’ve been in this position before, you want me to quit then do something advantageous.”

Troian was afraid to go too far to inflict damage so she used her left hand to press Leightons  nose down.  She didn’t know if it would but apparently it did as Leighton started lifting her knees up frantically but couldn’t connect as Troian was too far up on Leightons chest. 

Leighton with each missed knee inched her left arm out more and more and Troian didn’t notice til it was too late.  Now Leighton was able to turn and get on her hip.  She hit her palm into Troian’s bicep knocking the hand away from her face.  She then trapped that arm with her own and turned Troian over and locked in a side headlock

She waited and as Troian shifted her lower body to use the long legs to break the hold.  When She felt it she let go rolled away got up and got Troian down into a perfect schoolgirl pin.  Knees o Troians biceps and pussy just under Troian’s chin.  “You did well sweetie but experience matters”

Troian struggled under Leighton and tried to bridge up and throws Leighton off her but it failed.  Leighton brought her knees closer tightening the vise like grip on Troian’s head “I beat you, face it and tap out before I cross the line on you.”

Troian got her legs up again and this time she was able to get her toes under Leighton’s arms.  She couldn’t power her way out but she started wiggling her toes and Leighton started laughing.  Troian pushed to her left and finally she was free from Leighton Meester.

They got up on their knees and exchanged slaps, Troian hit first then Leighton hit hers.  Leighton also came acrss with the backhand knocking Troian out of the sandpit.  Leighton tried to jump atop Troian but Troian got her foot up and kicked Leighton back into the sandpit.

Troian got up and jumped on Leighton as she was starting to get up.  Troian pinned Leighton face first into the sand and had a solid position on Leighton Meester.  Her pelvic area on the back of Leighton’s head she hit some punches to Leightons side.  She could hear Leighton spitting and didn’t want to beat her by putting her head into the sand.

She chicken winged one of Leighton’s arms to flip Leighton over but Leighton twisted in the opposite direction before Troian could make her attempt.  It ended with both women on their back and after a couple of deep breaths they started to laugh.  Hearing that they knew they had to reset, the thoughts in Leightons head were simply ‘This is amazing, I wish every fight was like this’ for Troian ‘This is what all our fights should be like’

They rolled away from each other and out of the sandpit.  Standing up they walked away from the sandpit shoulder to shoulder.  They turned and faced each other hands on hips and stared at the other both sighed.  “It is funny, I never thought I’d be lucky enough to have this kind of fight but…”

“I thought our fight could be like this but to actually be fought in this manner.”

“We got to start throwing fists, we have to stand up for a bit.”

“I guess you’re right.”

They shook hands and pushed back and Troian wasn’t sure how to put up her hands “I’ve never done this.”

“Whenever I do it I tend to get hurt.”

Troian fired a sloppy jab which got knocked down by Leighton’s left hand and Leighton then came up swinging her arm but not moving her body she hit Troian in the side of the jaw with a right cross.

Troian stumbled back and would have went down if not for putting her hand on the fence.  Leighton’s eyes went wide she had never done this before, she had never landed a punch which caused that kind of reaction.

Leighton ran in hoping to actually finish a fight with her fists but as she threw a punch Troian bounced away and Leighton cursed.  Troian was back to where they started this form of fighting and Leighton came back to the area.  She got hit with a jab but hit her own jab and then you seen the lack of actual stand up talent these two had with their fists.

Rather than keeping distance they were inches apart and swinging punches from the elbow getting literally no power.  It betrayed all the skill they showed in the sandbox as here they were throwing punches that were more arms flailing and connecting.  There were some uninformed kicks but then Leightons missed kick ended up behind Troian’s calf and she ended up tripping Troian Bellisario.

Troian landed hard on her back and sat up but Leighton pushed her down and got on top of Troian so her body was making an x on Troian.  She went for a leg scissor but Troian desperate got both hands at Leightons knees and got her foot between the bodies and pushed and pushed at Leightons tit and got her head on the outside of Leightons leg and before Meester could do anything she got her calves around Leighton’s ears

Leighton positioned up got her hands on Troian’s thighs and walked around pushing down on Troians legs while pulling out her head.  Troian could feel the escape happening so she let go and sat up grabbed Leighton by the hair and then sat back down and was able to get a better more powerful head scissor but as she was about to tighten, Leighton flipped and her ass landed on Troian’s belly that knocked a bit of air from Troian and opened her legs.

Leighton spun and now had her tits on Troian’s belly she grabbed Troians shirt and got both on their sides.  She was so intent on what she was doing she didn’t feel Troian keep her legs open and shift her body up.  Leighton closed her thighs around Troian’s head but before she could enjoy the upcoming victory she found herself in the same predicament.   Troian Bellisario had head scissored her as well

Two strong legged women on their sides squeezing their thigh’s as hard as they could trying to make the other tap out.  Tapping out probably wasn’t in the cards though, for Troian she believed they were equal combatants but she had the better scissors.  She wasn’t going to tap out as it would be admitting Leightons legs were better.  Maybe they were better but she wasn’t going to get her speciality on a woman especially  when it was her thighs in which she was applying the pressure.  She just had to refrain from tapping out which she so badly wanted to do. She could see stars, her ears were ringing but she wasn’t going to tap.

Tap out already you bitch was Leighton could think.  She fought lots of fights, lost some won some but she never remembered a time when she got a woman’s head between her thighs which didn’t end with her winning.  Yet here she was with her ears ringing and the smell of Bellisario leg sweat filling her nose.  As much as she respected Troian and she did respect her she wasn’t going to allow another woman to scissor her out when she had her legs where they were.

It was five minutes of them tightening and loosening and tightening their legs when Troian’s legs finally opened and she fell to her back.  Passed out cold

Officials ran out to check on her but noticed Leighton Meester also released her scissors they lifted Leightons arm and it was dead weight and dropped.

Both women were out cold