News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Suzy and the traveller in time

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Suzy and the traveller in time
« on: September 11, 2023, 08:11:48 PM »
I carefully screwed the last circuit board into my invention. It had taken years to develop it, but now I thought I had done it. My name is Peter and I'm 18. I graduated from high school four years ago and have since studied aerospace engineering, physics and chemistry.
You're probably wondering how that works? Well, the IQ of 182 helped.
If everything goes as planned, this invention will be groundbreaking. Because with my machine, it would be possible to travel in time.
"Peter! Dinner's ready!" My mother called down to the basement where I lived and had my workshop.
"Yes in a minute mum!" I had to try it now and couldn't even wait for dinner.
I booted up the three computers it took to give it all life. My pulse was racing! I had waited so many years, and now I was not 60 seconds away from realising my dream.
But suddenly I blacked out. Where should I travel to? Or better: to what time?
Fall of the Berlin Wall? Crucifixion of Jesus? Building of the pyramids?
My eyes fell on the poster on the wall that my mother hated. It showed "Sexy Susy" dressed in a slinky swimming costume that only covered the bare necessities. It was from an oil wrestling event in 1990, long before I was even born. I grinned mischievously: why not travel to that time? Why not go to that place: a wicked club where half-naked wrestlers were getting ready?
I programmed the dates of the event of that time, also entered the location and the computers calculated the rest.
"Systems ready. Input data computed correctly."
Just one click of the mouse and I would know if my invention worked.....

WHAMMMMM! "AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRHHHH!" From one millisecond to the next, I found myself right next to a wrestling ring. Right before my eyes, Sexy Susy slammed in and her oily tight ass shook from the force! The energy of the impact sent her sliding further across the ring floor, under the ring rope. Instinctively I raised my arms and grabbed her to keep her from sailing out of the ring and landing hard on the floor.
One almost naked ass cheek of her bombshell ass was in my right hand, the left supporting her spine. She turned her head over her shoulder and looked me in the eye for a split second.
They were wide with surprise and sparkled in the heat of the blisteringly hot club. It was sparsely lit, filled with at least two hundred people bawling deafeningly. It was at least 35 degrees.
My cock twitched with excitement, but then my idol was grabbed by his sweaty hair and pulled back into the ring on all fours.
Susy moaned as her neck landed in a leg scissors and her opponent grabbed her swimming costume where the back joined the thong and pulled hard on it with a mighty wedgie.
"FUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Her opponent's strong upper arms bulged under the strain. She was at least 40 kilos heavier than Susy and wore a swimming costume that could barely contain her buxom curves. She was the exact opposite of Susy. Susy had plump tits, but her opponent had at least a G cup size, a tidy belly and a fat ass with cellulite. And yet she exuded a brute eroticism that completely captivated me, and my best piece along with it.
I was hard as a rock!
Susie's abdomen, on the other hand, was placed right in front of my eyes. She was lifted by the wedgie, desperately kicking her legs while the fabric bit into her wet cleft. As if in slow motion, I saw before me her sweaty and oily ass cheeks trembling and her thick labia showing. The fabric had bitten deep into her cleft and was cruelly maltreating her perfect pussy.
"FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH GOSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!"
WHAM!!!!!! Her opponent let go and her abdomen hit the ring floor with her head still trapped between her opponent's fleshy thighs. The crowd went wild, but I only had eyes for that glistening pussy a metre in front of me. Her labia decorated with dark pubic hair looked so incredibly seductive and I imagined I could smell her arousal right away.
"Rita! Rita! Rita!"
The audience cheered for her opponent who then leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Susie's muscular belly. She could look right at her huge tits, with one practically spilling out of her super tight fight outfit. Then she lifted Susie up until she was hanging upside down in a bearhug.
"Well you little cxnt? Why are you getting in the ring against me? You know I'm going to fuck you up!"
Rita teased her moaning opponent, whose plump tits also almost burst her swimming costume. It was cut ultra high at the legs, open at the stomach to show Susie's abs and the chest area was open in the middle to show off proper bosom. Only thin scraps of fabric connected the two halves of the swimming costume in the chest area and showed quite a lot of juicy tit flesh.
The light above the ring and the darkness played with their shiny bodies and I gasped with pleasure.
WAMMMMMMM! Rita had thundered Susie head first into the ring floor but continued to hold her. Her breasts quivered just like her trained thighs and buttocks. Only a tortured short moan came from her and the audience roared.
WAMMMMMMM! A second impact followed and Susie's dark areolas were visible as her tits were impossible to hold in place in her swimming costume.
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Rita dropped her and her trained curves slammed powerlessly into the ring floor, belly and tits first. Now her heavily breathing body lay there like a work of art. The perfect tight ass shone under the spotlights while Rita tucked her own big tits back into her swimming costume that had slipped earlier.
She strutted around the ring, flexing her biceps as she cheered on the crowd. I had no idea how long the fight had gone on, but Susie looked pretty beat up. She was bathed and oil and sweat and lying dazed on her stomach right in front of me. The fabric of the swimming costume was still stuck deeper into her womanhood, as she hadn't had a chance to pull it out of there yet.
"Susy!" BAM! "Susy!" BAM! Rhythmically, I slapped the edge of the ring with my open palm, cheering her on. Everyone roared for Rita, me the only one for Suzy.
Groaning slowly, my idol stirred and looked me in the eye.
I shouted energetically: "Come on, get up! Is that all you're going to do?"
"You're so sweet, little one! Unfortunately, I still have to finish Suzy off a bit. It's so much fun right now!" Rita gave me a nasty grin, grabbed Suzy by one ankle and pulled her towards the corner of the ring.
Then her luscious body slid out of the ring and as she came up, her thick ass cheeks quivered like jello. She grabbed Suzy again, this time by both ankles. Suzy's legs were now each on one side of the post, and that could only mean one thing.
Rita let out a battle cry, jerkily pulled her opponent to her lying on her back and the sweet, virtually unprotected pussy, slammed ....CLANK.....into the post.
"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"
I snapped my mouth wide open in shock. Suzy hit so hard that her body reared up, an animalistic scream following before she collapsed, powerless.
"Shit! I just came in my panties!" A greasy sweaty guy next to me started laughing bawling and slapped my shoulder. My cock twitched too and without realising it, I had done the same. I groaned as I became aware of my own orgasm and had to hold onto the edge of the ring to keep from staggering.
Rita, on the other hand, was strutting through the heated crowd and more than a few were grabbing her enormous tits or slapping her plump ass.
"Are you ok? Susy? Answer me!" She lay powerless in the ring with her eyes closed. Her arms spread wide to her sides, her breasts partially exposed. Sweat rolled from her firm mountains into the valley between them and continued to run down into her belly button.
She didn't respond to me as I reached through the ring ropes and pinched her nipple.
"AHHHH!" She jerked her head around and glared at me. "Get your hands off me you pervert! You....."
Even as she berated me, I put a finger to her lips. "SHHHHH! Quiet!"
"Fight! Now! Rita is out and distracted!"
And how Rita was distracted! She moaned excitedly as she felt the hands of several fans on her kneading her ass and tits with pleasure.
Susy looked at me in confusion, then at Rita. Groaning, she struggled to her feet and climbed the top ring rope. Her tits were only sparsely covered by the slipping swimming costume and her divine ass and juicy pussy were almost naked anyway.
Just as Rita noticed her, it was already too late. Susy jumped off! Her perfect body, which had so often been my jerk-off template, flew through the air in a mix of power and elegance. The muscles in her legs worked to give her momentum.
With a highly risky high flying drop kick, she brutally rammed her combat boots right into Rita's big tits. The gigantic mounds of flesh deformed under the force, the fabric of her swimming costume ripped and Rita flew backwards into the first three rows of chairs.
WAMMMMMMMMMMMMM! What an impact! What an impact! 110kg of Rita flew at spectators, taking them with her and partially burying them under her!
I couldn't hear my own voice anymore, so the crowd went crazy. In front of me at my feet lay Susy, who had caught herself skilfully and landed only slightly ungently. Rita lay three metres away, her half-naked body burying several spectators and both giant tits exposed and gleaming under the spotlights. Two large prints of Susie's combat boots were visible without difficulty.
I reached forward and tried to help Susy to her feet. I took her arm and her sweaty oily skin glowed in the heat of battle. She looked at me and smiled sweetly, "Thanks kid!"
The successful attack had awakened her fighting spirit and she bent under the tarp on the side of the ring to look for something behind it. Oh fuck...that ass....
I was already hard again as I gaped at her almost naked ass while her upper body disappeared under the ring. A few seconds later, she had found what she was looking for: a folding chair!
Why the hell were there always folding chairs under wrestling rings that could be used as weapons? Susy grinned, lifted the chair into the air and now the audience was on her side. Rita had just struggled back up when the chair hit her in the forehead with a loud bang.
CLANK! She groaned and staggered but did not fall! Her tits and ass cheeks quivered, probably tempting Suzy to place the next attack lower. She pushed the chair down a floor across both of her opponent's mighty oily breasts.
SMACK!"UUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH!" Rita's mighty bosom quivered, but she still did not fall. Suzy aimed for her head again, accompanied by loud shouts, "Break her! Break her!"
But the unthinkable happened: Rita caught the hurtling chair expertly, snatched it from Suzy and rammed the back hard into her stomach. SMACK! Suzy doubled over in pain and held her six-pack.
The second blow hit her hard in the upper back and, groaning, she went down on her knees after the loud impact. Rita looked angry as hell and rammed the chair into Suzy's muscular back three more times.
CLANK! CLANK! CLANK! Finally Suzy collapsed, moaning. Her firm tits spilled out the sides of her swimming costume as she twisted her arm behind her back and tried to massage the impact area. But Rita stood wide-legged over her, pumping the chair into the air until the audience roared in time.
RITA! RITA! RITA!
SMACK! The edge of the chair hit Suzy hard in the kidneys!
"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" Suzy's body jerked in pain and she spun wildly on the floor in front of the ring. As if she was having a seizure, her oily bodysuit quivered right in front of me.
Rita finally put a foot on her left breast, which deformed. The referee began to count: 1...2....Kickout!
Suzy had her shoulder raised and Rita couldn't believe the victory wasn't hers yet. Furious, she lifted Suzy up and across in front of her chest. Suzy's belly was glued to her big tits as Rita held her tightly by the neck and with her other arm between her legs. Then she charged forward, ramming Suzy's spine into the ring post.
WHAMMMMMMM!
"OUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!"
My cock jerked with pleasure, their bodies with pain, and the force travelled through Rita's lush curves too, making her ass quiver.
WHAMMMMMMMMMMM! A second impact!
My God! How much more could she take?
The scenery had me captivated. It smelled of sweat, beer and sex. I was incredibly horny at the sight of the sweaty wrestlers, but had never thought about the pain she had to endure. Choreography or not: these moves went through my marrow.
Then Rita dropped her opponent tits first onto the edge of the ring. SMACK!!!!!!!!!! The impact of Suzy's firm fleshy tits was unmistakable!
A deep grunt of pain followed before Suzy went down and lay at Rita's feet. But not for long! Her opponent pulled her shakily to her feet by her arms and continued to batter her with powerful chops across her boobs.
SMACK! CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPP! WHOPPPPPPPPPP!
Suzy could hardly breathe and I was sure she would have such swollen udders afterwards that they wouldn't fit in a bra.
Desperately she rowed her arms, but was grabbed and flung towards the post. But the unbelievable happened: Reversal!
My idol used the last remaining power of her fit body and instead hurled the attacker towards the post.
CLANK! The latter's forehead hit hard and she went down like a sack. There wasn't even a scream, so quickly she was in dreamland. Even as Suzy, crying with exhaustion, dropped down on top of her, lifting one of her meaty thighs and curling her up, the referee began to count Rita out.
1...2..........3! DING DING DING!
"AND the winner after 34 Minutes: SEEEEXXXXXXXXYYYYYYYY SUSYYYYYYYYY!"
Rita lay on the floor, knocked out and with a rapidly growing bump on her temple. Her mighty tits had fallen to her sides, her actually thick nipples flat and flaccid. Suzy got shakily to her feet. She was breathing heavily, her breasts rising and falling jerkily under a mix of breathing and crying.
She staggered through the crowd while her incredibly pretty tight ass cheeks quivered and she received the odd appreciative slap.
SMACK! SMACK! "Well done sweetie!" The guys had clearly enjoyed the show, but Suzy was done. I could well imagine what she had been through in over half an hour against a superior opponent. I had only caught the last ten minutes.
I made a mental note to programme the time machine more accurately next time. As Suzy staggered past me, our eyes met. She smiled at me and hugged me. I turned bright red. I had never had anything with a real woman before. And now this half-naked professional catcher was glued to me and it got even better: she kissed me!
"Thanks a lot kid! Do you want to come to the changing room?"
I was speechless, nodded and then she pulled me into the backstage area. There, two blondes in bikinis were already getting ready in the corridor and giving their horny curves a final oiling. But their fight was delayed a bit because Rita was still with the ring doctor.
"Great, Suzy! Next time please do it a bit faster! That took forever!"
The cute blonde grinned wryly at Suzy. Suzy replied, "Will try my best Kate. But that meat mountain took everything out of me!"
Suzy pulled me on and we disappeared into her dressing room. The door slammed shut and at last there was silence. We were alone. Suzy slumped exhausted on a folding chair in front of me and smiled. Her muscular arms hung limply and she spread her legs. I could see directly into her swollen labia, with the fabric of her half-torn swimming costume still stuck between them.
The moment was so incredible. Full of wicked eroticism. Naturally, my gaze wandered between her thighs. She wanted it that way. It was my reward for helping her.
I must have been bright red and swallowed hard. What was I supposed to do?
"Kid? Are you slow on the uptake?"
I nodded like an idiot and she laughed. Then I laughed too, but understood. I got on my knees and she spread her legs further apart, presenting her womanhood to me. She smelled of oil, sweat and...tangy...sweet. Was this female arousal?
Invitingly, she pulled the fabric out of her wet hole whimpering in pain, grabbed me by the back of the head and greedily pulled my mouth into her pussy.....
Everything spun around me and my heart raced. I tasted her! Oh my God! This goddess wanted my tongue in her fuck hole and who was I to refuse this offer?

Peter? PEEEEEEEEETTTTTERRRRRRRRRRRRR!
What, "Dinner's ready!"
Suddenly I found myself in my room, still caught up in the impressions. Why was I back again?
Then I smelled it: a burnt smell was coming from one of the PCs. Something had gone off... in the middle of the most beautiful moment.
But then I realised what I had achieved! My second machine had worked and the moment in the dressing room was saved. Just a small repair and I would be back with Sexy Suzy.