News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Latina vs Canadian Titfight Turns Into Catfight

• 5 Replies

Offline jozzan22

• God Member
Latina vs Canadian Titfight Turns Into Catfight
« on: April 25, 2024, 03:02:32 PM »
At a pool party with lots of drunk people some of them starting to compare the local Canadian girl (right) with the new girl from the Caribbean. The Latina (left) side eye ???? the canadian and said "bring them here and see mine are bigger" the crowd went wild and the Canadian was almost forced to press her tits against the latina. Their eyes met and the Canadian took a step back and launched forward to hit with her chest. The Latina took it as disrespect and grab a handful of hair.

Who wins?
Latina is a bit older and shorter but more experience and with slightly bigger tits.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Latina vs Canadian Titfight Turns Into Catfight
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 11:41:15 PM »
Love this match up.

Offline fleuger99

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2024, 03:20:29 PM »
Canadian is delicious! Good fight though.

Offline lehaisthicc

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2024, 12:50:11 PM »
At a pool party with lots of drunk people some of them starting to compare the local Canadian girl (right) with the new girl from the Caribbean. The Latina (left) side eye ???? the canadian and said "bring them here and see mine are bigger" the crowd went wild and the Canadian was almost forced to press her tits against the latina. Their eyes met and the Canadian took a step back and launched forward to hit with her chest. The Latina took it as disrespect and grab a handful of hair.

Who wins?
Latina is a bit older and shorter but more experience and with slightly bigger tits.

Wow, can you share their names or IGs?

Offline jozzan22

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2024, 08:53:06 PM »
 @bella.stephens and @equis_infinito10

Im pretty sure

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2024, 03:14:21 PM »
Both women are very hot and sexy. I think this would be an awesome catfight to watch. In the end I think the girl from the Latina would win a close one.