News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Watcher Tournament: Comments from the winners of Round 1 about Round 2 opponent

• 4 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
We are done the first round of fights and in the right side of the bracket we have these upcoming matches

Emile De Ravin vs. Melissa Joan Hart (Story coming)
Elisha Cuthbert vs. Alona Tal      (Quick Shot)
In the Cafeteria

Shiri Appleby vs. Ashley Tisdale   (Quick Shot)   
Emilia Clarke vs. Sarah Michelle Gellar   (Story)
In the  Hallway

What do the eight women think going into the second round lets find out
{alt}
host image
"This is what I'm talking about.  I look up to Melissa you are a legend, a status I've never reached but beating you will help me get there. "

{alt}
image hosting 10mb limit
"I had a tough opponent in the first who really matched up well with who Emile fought.  Emile actually did better than me.  It was impressive I haven't looked forward to the uncertainty going into a fight since the two times Stevens and I fought.  That is high company Emile but the second time I fought Rachel I proved the better woman and will do it in our first and only fight."

{alt}
image upload no limit
"I had a great fight, that's fighting to me and i hope to continue this winning and proving that you got to be Dewan levels to beat me.  I know Alona can out strike me but guess what this isn't a kickboxing match its a catfight and I'm Queen Cat... Bitch cat brie proved she isn't in my league by losing in the first round.  I'm fighting Kreuk's mirror and will break it."

{alt}
screen capture software
"You want to bring Kreuk into this well fine and dandy.  I'm going to hurt you, I'm going to seriously hurt you.  You can keep trying to make a catfight into this and eventually I'll stand back up punch you in the face, kick you in the ribs, hit a knee to your tits but Elisha listen closely.  I will beat you quicker than Kristin beat Alison."

{alt}
picture upload
"First off great fight with Rachel, you two tore each other apart.  Watching two women who want to inflict pain on each other and to see one come out...I know that feeling it is how I feel when I fight Kristin. I’ve been on both sides of it, the primal urge not to stop and the desire for her to stop. My hope is you have something left for me."

{alt}
photo sharing websites
"I'm beaten up, I'm hurting and to be honest as much as I'd love to fight Gellar in the finals I doubt it.  Not to take anything away and I'll do my damndest but Bilson... I hate you Rachel and I hope you never want to do that again.  I honestly do, I'll fight the same if you do and you'll fight the same and I mean I really hurt.  I hurt so much but the thing is Rachel while I hurt this much, you must hurt even more because you fought your best fight ever and still was proven not to be as good as me.  Fuck you Rachel Bilson"

{alt}
photo sharing sites
"It was a tough go the first fight as Lucy came at me and at a point I knew she was sending a message to Elizabeth but here's the thing.  I'm not Elizabeth, I'm damn sure not Jenna Louise Coleman.  Now I fight Sarah Michelle Gellar the all-time greatest and I'm not going in like a girl afraid to fight.  Buffy vs the Queen of Dragons."

{alt}
image hosting

"This is a terrific fight on all levels of geekdom of men and women who love a good fight that could go anywhere and be anything.  I'm ready and I know she is so let's find out."

On the opposite bracket these eight women are moving forward.  What do they think

Keri Russell vs. Emmanuelle Chriqui (QS)
Kat Graham vs. Rachel Stevens   (Story)      

In the class room

Rachael Leigh Cook vs. Kristin Kreuk (Story)
Kristen Bell vs. Anna Kendrick      (QS)
In the Lockerroom

{alt}
free picture upload
"It feels good to win, it feels great to win.  I only have personal history really with two women here Gellar and Hewitt.  Hewitt loved fighting me in my early 20s as I was basically the only woman she could beat.  today in our 30s I'm winning fights and Jennifer was humiliated by her nemesis.  God she has so many losses but losing to Rachael will break her mentally like losing to her broke me years ago.  I bet Emmanuelle Chriqui it will be like beating the upgraded version of Jennifer love Hewitt and all I truly want still is to put skill vs skill vs Sarah Michelle Gellar."

{alt}
image hosting over 10mb
"I expected to still be bleeding but she was like I truly believed all talk.  You hate me Noureen and when it was time to end me you got finished.  You are truly pathetic, Hewitt in her prime vs me in my prime was a war each time.  Noureen DeWulf got beaten up and humiliated by me simply by doing to her what she had done to me."

{alt}
upload images free
"I told you, I god damn told you all now I'm going to put an exclamation mark on this."

{alt}
print screen windows xp
"Come at me Kat, I've fought women like you before and won.  I will win this like I win everything else.  Autumn came at me with everything and truly gave me my toughest fight in years and I won.  If it needs to be done I’ll do it"

{alt}
uploading pictures
"Rematch from years ago, I prepped for just this fight.  You might be thinking I’m talking Hewitt but I’m talking Kristin.  It was my most enjoyable fight ever."

{alt}
image upload no ads
"I know you want me talking about those I am facing in the next two fights but Bell and Cook  are remnants of my past.  Alona you call me out and listen to me bitch I hate you and you hate me.  We meet up in the finals you'll have to kill me to beat me and you better pray they're ready to stop me because I'm prepared to kill... God I could end up fighting Kristen Bell.  Ok I need to focus on Rachael we fought once before it was a terrific fight I've grown she's grown we'll have another terrific fight.  Of all the women I've fought Rachael was the best person and we go about it like its a business... That’s the difference of when Rachael and I first fought and the multiple times I fought Bell but now I truly know how to win and you are standing between me and that cheap bitch, Alona."

{alt}
image hosting over 5mb
"so yeah let me tell you all a story about how equal Kristin and Alona are.  Equallly strong, equally tough, equally skilled, equally built and equally beaten by me.  Nobody wants to see me vs. Anna or Kristin vs Rachael they want me and Kristin to fight already.  I'm winning this fight by KO to send a further message to Kristin Kreuk and Alona Tal"

{alt}
image ru
"If she's looking past me she has a rude awakening coming... A rude awakening indeed."

Offline viper216

I love your stories, they are the only real reason I come to this site. That being said I am hoping to see Alona Tal/Kristin Kreuk in the finals. Like you I find them evenly matched and if they do make the finals I hope it is written as the only way either woman can win is by skill, not using a blunt object to hit the other with

Offline Interac

• God Member
Thanks for the kind words. That would be a terrific final and a coin toss. Who do you think would prove themselves to be superior

Offline viper216

like you said its a toss up. As I find them to be equally matched the temptation to want to use a weapon will be hard to overcome, but if there is no weapons around for them to use and if the stipulation that the only way to win the final is by beating the other with only using their hands and feet applies, then I can see a much more epic battle then Ashley Greene/Teresa Palmer and quite possibly a last ditch knockout punch from both women that results in a double KO

Offline Interac

• God Member
Theres a couple fights coming down the pipe that right now look like theyre going to blow Greene/Palmer out of the water.

Tal and Kreuk are closer than Greene/Palmer and I think your right.  I really enjoyed writing their first two fights, brutally even and each had to use a weapon to win