News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catwomen vs Morrigan Catfight Tournament

• 2 Replies

Offline N2-9 CatFights

• God Member
    • Deviantart
Catwomen vs Morrigan Catfight Tournament
« on: May 13, 2020, 01:26:59 PM »
“We are back after our short break and ready for some more sexy showdowns” Ref announced standing in the middle of the ring. “But the question is are you ready?”

The crowd signalled that they were by cheering as loud as they could and stamping their feet.

“Excellent” Ref said giving a cute smile “well then let’s get started, introducing first, she puts the cat in catfight, one of the sexiest girls from Gotham, she is Selina Kyle the Catwoman”.

A spotlight shone down on the walkway leading to the ring. The crowd shouted and cheered but nobody appeared. Just as they were starting to get confused, a voice sounded. “Up here boys,” Catwoman was standing on one of the lighting racks high above the ring. Wearing her Arkham city outfit a skintight leather black bodysuit cut low to show off her ample cleavage, Selina grinned then jumped off the railing and skydived down to the ring. The crowd gasped in shock as she fell breasts first towards the ring, at the last second Catwoman flipped and landed on her feet raising her hands above her head like an expert gymnast. And the crowd exploded.

“That was a dangerous way of entering the ring,” Ref said with an impressed look on her face.

“Not really,” Selina said as if it was a completely normal thing, “Cats always land on their feet”

Ref and the crowd laughed. “Let's see if you can land on your feet in this match,” Ref said then gestured to the other side of the arena “and her opponent, she’ll stalk you in the dark and give you a good time, then suck your blood and your soul away, Morrigan Aensland”

Suddenly all lights in the arena went off and everyone was plunged into darkness. Then a seductive laugh sounded out as if someone was whispering in everybody’s ears at once. Something was flying through the arena, a lot of somethings. The lights came back on to reveal that they were bats swooping around the ring. Catwoman ducked out of the way as one of the bats swooped down over her she hissed angrily at the small winged mammal. The flock of bats seem to be congregating in a certain spot just outside of the ring then there was a flash of light and Morrigan stood there having formed her curvy body out of the bats. Morrigan was a stunning woman. She wore a black leotard which had a heart-shaped hole over her navel and was cut low which allowed most of her large tits to be visible. Her legs were covered in pink tights which had small bat patterns on it. A pair of bat wings sprouted from her waist and two more poked out of her emerald hair on her head. Morrigan might be the least subtle woman in the tournament when it comes to showing off how sexy she really was. She climbed into the ring and walked over to Ref giving her a quick kiss on the lips “Thanks for having me here darling” she said in her Scottish accent. Ref just stood there a look of complete bewilderment mixed with happiness on her face. Catwoman scowled at Morrigan who just grinned back. “What’s the matter Selina feeling a bit inadequate,” Morrigan said. She ran her fingers over her large assets to make sure Selina knew exactly what she was talking about.

Selina looked over Morrigan’s sexy shape with a distasteful look on her face. “I’m not sure how I could feel inadequate to a woman made out of disgusting bats,” she says. “I mean you might look sexy right now but under that, you’re just a mass of diseased rats with wings”

Morrigan frowned. “Its magic bitch, I’m not physically made out of bats trust me everything you see here is real,” she says cupping her boobs and lifting them up. “Besides better to be affiliated with bats than her dirty street cat”

Catwoman walked forward so she was right in front of the taller woman. “Last time I checked cats eat bats,” she said.

Morrigan smiled back and pushed her large breasts into Selina smaller but firm pair. “Not this bat,” she said smiling.

The two women stood staring daggers at each other until Ref who had gotten over her shock from the kiss placed one hand on each of their tits and pushed her way in between them. “Ok ladies we can start in a minute, first I need to explain the rules” Ref took a deep breath finding it hard to concentrate with two pairs of breasts right next to her head.

“I want a good sexy catfight. Hair pulling, bitch slapping, Clothes ripping, Breast groping, Pussy Kicking are all legal and encouraged, and the match will continue until someone gives up or loses consciousness,” now is there anything you want to say to each other before we begin,” then she thought for a moment, “well I guess you already did the trash-talking bit yourselves so let’s just get right to it, Catwoman are you ready” Selina nodded. “Morrigan are you ready”

“Definitely,” the succubus said.

“Great then catfight, “ Ref said then immediately took a quick back step in order not to be caught in the crossfire.

Catwoman flexed her hand and sharp talons grew out of each of her fingers then she slashed them across Morrigan’s face. Morrigan cried out and took a few steps backwards holding her cheek which now had several red scratches on it. Selina smirked.

“My face,” Morrigan said angrily. “You’re going to get it now pussycat“ Morrigan lashed out with a high kick showing off her excellent legs but Catwoman did an impressive backflip to get out of her range then she dashed in close ready to scratch up some more of the emerald haired beauty. But before she could sink her claws in Morrigan span and slammed one of her wings right into Catwoman’s torso.

“OFFFAAAA” she grunted spitting out some saliva as the wing took all of the air out of her. Selina flew backwards and landed on her back in the centre of the ring groaning.

“Oh, I guess you are wrong Cats don’t always land on their feet,” Morrigan said laughing striding up to the downed cat burglar.

“You slut” Catwoman cursed and started to climb back to her feet but before she could Morrigan flapped her wings and sped forward slamming her knee right into her face. Catwoman cried out and fell against the bottom ropes breathing heavily.

“You’re making this too easy,” Morrigan said she placed her hands on the top rope to keep herself steady then she raised her high-heeled foot and slammed it into Selina’s tits.

Selina screamed as Morrigan grinded her foot into her leather-covered orbs. The heel of Morrigan’s high-heeled foot stabbed painfully into Selina’s titty flesh leaving red marks. Her breasts were pushed up so they touched her chin painfully stretching them. Catwoman continued to scream and thrash with her legs but she didn’t have the upper body strength to escape so Morrigan kept crushing her breasts with her outstretched foot. Ref winced and covered her own breasts in sympathy as she watched. Morrigan laughed as she continued to lean with all of her weight on Catwoman’s quickly reddening breasts she even started bouncing up and down which had the double effect of making her own breasts bounce for the audience and slamming her foot into Selina’s even harder.

Tears of pain ran out from under Catwoman’s mask as she was continuously subjected to this humiliating and excruciating torture. Come on Selina she thought to herself the match would end right here if she didn’t fight back. Biting her lip at the pain in her breasts Catwoman raised her hands and dug her sharp nails into Morrigan’s thigh. Morrigan gave a sharp gasp but didn’t lower her leg but then Catwoman sliced her nails down Morrigan’s thigh cutting her tights and leaving several long red cuts. Morrigan screamed and recoiled finally lowering her leg and stepping away.

Both women took a moment to regain their breath and nurse their injuries. Morrigan had a cut down one of her legs which tore most of her leggings away but it was clear that Selina was hurting even more. Even the bruises on her breasts were clearly visible through her low-cut top and they were starting to swell slightly. Selina had to use the ropes for support as she stood one hand clutched over her aching tits. She was now at a great disadvantage having taken so much damage to a sensitive area so early on in the fight. Selina needed a way to make up the difference and quickly luckily she had exactly the right tool for the job.

Grimacing Selina reached behind and grabbed her whip which had been curled like a cat’s tail just above her ass. She brandished it and then pulled it taught in her hands. “Time to have some fun”

“You weren’t already having fun,” Morrigan asked. “Personally I was having a lot of fun crushing your kitty tits“

Selina growled and then flipped her wrist sending the whip flying towards Morrigan. But the succubus just raised her wings and they morphed into a shield and the whip bounced off it harmlessly. Catwoman cursed and let loose with a flurry of whip strikes, the tip of the whip slashed into Morrigan shield over and over again but it was clear it was doing no damage. From behind her shield, Morrigan looked towards Ref and gave a mock yawn. Selina was getting more and more frustrated as her attacks proved fruitless. There was no way she could get through Morrigan’s wings with her whip. Her eyes went down to Morrigan’s legs and she grinned. She flicked her whip once more but aimed for Morrigan’s exposed feet. The rip wrapped around her ankle and Selina pulled. Morrigan gave out a shriek of surprise as she suddenly fell onto her large ass dropping her shield in surprise. Grinning at the fact she finally had the upper hand Selina pulled on the whip and dragged Morrigan over to her and she straddled the downed succubus sitting her ass right over the naval hole. Selina wrapped the whip around Morrigan’s hands binding them together leaving her completely helpless under her. Morrigan struggled and bucked but she couldn’t escape even flapping her wings did nothing as they were pinned underneath her.

Smiling Catwoman raised her hands and extended her claws. “Its payback time bitch, I’m going to use your tits as my scratching post”

“Don’t you dare” Morrigan shouted but she couldn’t offer any other form of resistance.

Selina slashed down with her claws ripping the top of Morrigan’s costume away in three easy cuts and now her large breasts were on full display. The crowd cheered and hooted at this but Selina was far from done. As if she was a kitten scratching up her owner's furniture Selina began to sink her sharp talons into Morrigan’s soft tits. Morrigan began to scream as Selina left painful red lines all over her breasts. Catwoman grinned finding it very satisfying to claw at her breasts after what Morrigan had done to her own and she had a lot more flesh to work with. She groped them digging her nails in slapped them back and forth. “

“Fuck off” Morrigan shouted in between screams.

Selina had done some real damage with her cat claws Morrigan’s once-proud bosom was now covered in scratches and were a nasty red colour. But Catwoman was still not done. “I feel like a cat with two yarn balls” she purred continuing to grope Morrigan’s tits as if she was moulding clay. Morrigan moaned and let out a harsh cry every time one of Selina’s nails dug into her skin. “Oh to hell with this,” she said angrily. Morrigan’s curvy body disassembled itself into a flock of bats and flew away. One moment Selina was sitting on her stomach the next her ass was hitting the mat as bats flew around her.

“No, No” Catwoman cried as a bat flapped its wings in her face and another bit her hair and pulled. She squealed but the bats let go and flew away. Then Selina became aware that she was still holding two bats in her hands. These two bats were significantly bigger than all the other ones and they were flapping their wings trying desperately to escape Selina’s grip. She looked down confused at them for a moment before realising what they were. She had her hands on Morrigan’s tits before she had transformed so that means these bats were her. “Ewwww,” Catwoman said disgusted. One of the bats opened its mouth and bit into her hand. Catwoman squealed and let go and the two large bats flew away to rejoin their companions transforming back into Morrigan who looked quite dishevelled with half of her costume missing and her naked tits all scratched up.

“Your tits bit me” Selina accused angrily.

Ref laughed she didn’t think that would be a sentence she would ever hear in her ring

“Well I think that’s only fair after you scratch them up,” Morrigan said.

Selina climbed to her feet. “You are a cheating slut, I would have finished you there if you hadn’t become a swarm of diseased flying rodents”

“And you only got me in that position because you used your whip, so who is really the cheating slut” Morrigan countered.

Selina brandished her claws once again. “I’m going to scratch off the rest of that slutty outfit of yours”

Morrigan raised her sharp wings. “And I’ll tear the rest of that silly little catsuit right off your body” then she smiled. “But there’s no need to be embarrassed, nobody will look at you when you’re next to me”

Catwoman roared in anger and ran forward and Morrigan moved to meet her.

The two women began furiously slashing at each other Selina with her claws and Morrigan with her wings, however, they weren’t trying to cut each other’s skin just slashing away at each other’s outfit. Strips of fabric flew off them and floated down to the floor as they continue to strip each other. Catwoman’s breasts were revealed as Morrigan slashed away at her top but Selina returned the favour by removing the rest of her pink tights. Morrigan slashed away at her mask revealing her face for the first time so Selina ripped away the remains of her leotard. With every passing moment, both of them got more naked revealing more of their sweaty bodies to the cheering crowd.

Finally, with one last slash each, they tore away their opponent's panties leaving them both completely naked. Their dismembered costumes lay in a heap of torn fabric around their feet as they both stop to catch their breath for a moment. Selina looked at Morrigan’s naked beauty. She really was a very attractive woman but instead of lust, all she felt was anger.

Selina reached out and grabbed Morrigan by the two tiny bat wings sticking out of her head and pulled on them. Morrigan shrieked in pain as she was bent double by this her naked ass sticking out behind her.

Catwoman grinned this was much better than pulling her hair more painful and more humiliating. “Thanks for these handholds bitch, it will make kicking your ass all the more easier” holding her head still by the wings Selina brought up her knee and slammed it right into Morrigan’s face. Morrigan grunted and grabbed Selina’s wrists trying to pry her hands off her head wings but Selina kept her grip tight. She brought her knee up to slam it into Morrigan’s face again and again and again Morrigan grunting with every impact. Soon a small trickle of blood ran out of Morrigan’s nose and her eyes were half-closed. Selina sent her knee up to slam into Morrigan’s face one more time and hopefully get a KO, but before she could Morrigan rammed her shoulder forward into Selina’s belly getting the black-haired woman to grunt huskily as the wind was knocked out of her and loosened her grip on Morrigan’s wings. With some blood still on her face, Morrigan stood up straight and wrapped her arms around Selina’s naked body and pulled it into a crushing bear hug. Morrigan’s tits pressed against Selina’s threatening to overwhelm the small pair. Selina screamed as her body was crushed and Morrigan flapped her wings lifting both of them off the ground and up into the air whilst continuing to squeeze her opponent with all she was worth. Selina’s groaned and squealed as they continue to rise Morrigan’s grip crushing her body.

“Oh, what’s the matter does the kitty cat not like being hugged,” Morrigan said in a sickeningly sweet voice squeezing Selina even harder.

“AAAAAFFFFFFFAAA” Selina screamed. “Well you know what happens if you get a cat angry” she managed to reach her hands around and dig her nails into Morrigan’s sweaty back. “You get scratched”

Morrigan howled in pain and the pressure around Selina’s body loosened. As they were still suspended above the ring Selina needed to be careful, quick as lightning Selina climbed up on Morrigan placing one foot on her tits in order to get above her, then she grabbed the succubus’s arms and pulled them upwards into a painful V shape. Morrigan screamed as her arms were twisted. Selina pulled back as hard as she could, she hoped that this pain would make Morrigan fall out of the sky with her on top landing in the ring but to her dismay, Morrigan continued to flap her wings keeping them both airborne so all Selina could do was pile on more pressure onto her improvised hold which caused Morrigan to scream even louder.

The crowd craned their necks upwards to see the battling women above them. Sweat dripped off both of their naked bodies and fell several metres to the ring below. The audience cheered for their favourite and just for the spectacle of the whole thing.

Morrigan winced some more as Selina twisted her arms her wings were feeling heavy and she wasn’t sure how much longer she could keep them both airborne. She also knew if she fell it would be over for her, but how was she going to get this catty slut off her back? She couldn’t focus hard enough to transform into bats again. She needed to do something quickly as her arms were in excruciating pain. Man, she felt warm right now despite being naked. It was probably because she was closer to the lights of the arena. Wait a minute that was it. Wincing from Selina’s arm hold Morrigan put all her effort into flapping her wings to rise them up higher. Selina twisted Morrigan’s arms unsure what the succubus was planning until her head slammed into one of the lights above the ring. There was the sound of breaking glass and sparks rain down upon the two women as Selina screamed immediately dropping Morrigan’s arms. Morrigan twisted in midair and grabbed Selina before she fell and pulled her in close. Selina had a dazed look on her face and some bits of broken glass was in her hair. “Time to finish you off darling,” Morrigan said. She placed her lips onto Catwoman’s in a humiliating kiss then lent backwards and let them fall into a spinning swan dive with Selina screaming all the way down.

Morrigan let go of Selina at the last minute and she collided with the ring at terminal velocity.

“KA-THWACK”

The impact was so hard that Selina’s head broke through the floor of the ring creating a whole that she vanished in up to her shoulders.

“Aw, my ring” Ref cried in horror.

“Oh sorry about that” Morrigan said gently floating down.

She walked over to Catwoman whose naked ass stuck up into the air. Morrigan placed one foot upon it and gave a seductive grin. “I think that's a victory for me”

Ref knelt to take a look at Catwoman. “Selina are you okay down there, can you still fight?”

A low moan was the only reply that came up through the hole in the ring.

“The winner of this match is Morrigan” Ref announced.

Morrigan smiled widely raised her hands above her head as the crowd cheered for her. She had been slightly worried at the end there but she knew deep down that she would prevail.

After she had soaked up all the appreciation from the crowd she grabbed one of Selina’s ankles and as if she was uprooting a carrot she pulled the semiconscious cat burglar out of the hole in the ring. “Your mine now, and we are going to have a lot of fun together”

Selina moaned not comprehending what Morrigan was saying. Morrigan through her limp form over her shoulders then walked over to Ref. “I am sorry about making a hole in your ring”

“It’s okay, the fight sure was worth it anyway,” Ref said good-naturedly.

“Yes, but please let me make it up to you” Morrigan pulled Ref into a passionate kiss. Ref's eyes went wide and her face went a bright red before she closed her eyes enjoying the sensation. The crowd cheered loudly for this hot make out session until Morrigan finally broke off and gently pushed Ref away who looked like she had just woken up from a wonderful dream. Morrigan smiled at her and gently brushed her hands over Ref’s pussy. “Mmm, you are a little wet there darling”

Ref blushed bright red and Morrigan laughed turned on her heel and walked out of the arena carrying Selina’s sweaty naked body over her shoulders.
I like to write catfight stories because there's nothing sexier than two women going at it.
Hair pulling, Clothes ripping, Breast groping, Pussy Kicking these are what make a great catfight.
My Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/n29219

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Catwomen vs Morrigan Catfight Tournament
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 03:40:28 PM »
Well written story. Nice scenario. Love the combatants.

Offline N2-9 CatFights

• God Member
    • Deviantart
Re: Catwomen vs Morrigan Catfight Tournament
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 04:23:11 PM »
Well written story. Nice scenario. Love the combatants.
Thanks a lot I'm glad you enjoyed it. I do always try to have some personality in my combatants even better if the personalities contrast with each other's.
I like to write catfight stories because there's nothing sexier than two women going at it.
Hair pulling, Clothes ripping, Breast groping, Pussy Kicking these are what make a great catfight.
My Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/n29219