News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jennifer Love Hewitt vs. Tyra Banks

• 1 Replies

Offline BBCLOVESWHITE

Jennifer Love Hewitt vs. Tyra Banks
« on: June 16, 2020, 06:56:03 AM »
Jennifer and Tyra are both declining in their careers and they know it. Tyra has had some success on her show and Jennifer resented her for that, when Tyra announced she was training mma to stay fit as a hobby Jennifer contacted her and challenged her to a match to raise money for charity. The event was sold out the crowd wanted to see these two beauties go at it. The height difference was obvius with Tyra standing at 5'10 and Jennifer at 5'2 but they almost weighed the same, Jennifer weighed in at 118 while Tyra weighed in at 121. Tyra had the her strategy, her goal was to keep distance and use her long legs to punch and kick Jennifer by using her height advantage. The bell rung and to Tyra's surprise Jennifer charged her at full speed. Tyra prepared a head kick but Jennifer got there while she was halfway trough and tackled her to the ground. Jennifer was able to mount Tyra and immediately but her knees on Tyra's sholders and started beating on her. Tyra was not able to muscle out of it and Jennifer was connecting with all of her punches. jennifer was smiling cause she realized she was much stronger than Tyra. She was annoyed the fact that Tyra got her own show and thought a breast smother would be a great way to end the match, she put her massive breast in Tyra's face and was waiting for the tap. Suddenly pain shot through her body as she looked down in horror and saw Tyra biting her chest. Jennifer smile fell off her face and she jammed Tyra in the eye as hard as she could with her thumb. Tyra yelped out in pain and tried to squirm out from under neath Jennifer, she made a rookie mistake by turning over on her stomach, Jennifer was sitting on her back and was able to punch her face from the side.  Jennifer got several shots in that made the crowd react, Jennifer realized she could win the fight by continuing to land these blows but was so mad about getting bitten she wanted Tyra to scream her submission, she reached down and yanked on Tyra's chin into a Camel Clutch, Tyra was equally determined not to submit in such a way, she was able to push off on her knees and buck Jennifer off briefly, Tyra scrambled to get up but was dazed from her blows.Jennifer, frustrated that Tyra got out of her landed a flying knee to the small of Tyra's back. Tyra landed with on her stomach while the pain in her back shot through her body. Jennifer smiled and said to Tyra, lets see how well you bend the other way. Jennifer grabbed both ankles and pulled Tyra into a Boston Crab. Tyra let out a wimper, but tried to push off, Jennifer jumped up in the air while maintaining the hold and landed even further up Tyra's back. This was too much to handle for Tyra, she started tapping the mat. The ref told Jennifer her opponent had submitted but she held on longer and told Tyra, I want you to say it out loud, Tyra with tears down streaming down her cheeks softly muddered I submit, Louder Bitch, Jennifer yelled, I SUBMIT, I SUBMIT, PLEASE I SUBMIT, this made Jennifer happy and she smiled, but held the hold 5 seconds longer than released it. She posed with her foot on Tyra's back before leaving
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 07:05:57 AM by BBCLOVESWHITE »