News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Wideo clip real catfight

• 17 Replies

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Wideo clip real catfight
« on: February 22, 2011, 03:20:29 AM »
Part 1

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AVeffs-Tg3U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Part 2

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/njwNWHZRgOk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4:19 - pussy hairpulling. It is splendid moment!
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
Re: Wideo clip real catfight
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 03:43:40 AM »
Not that im not a HUGE fan of pussy hair pulling.....but in this particular case.....it was just a good old fashion wedgie......lesson learned....in a nhb catfight.....don't go wearin g strings that wont tear loose..... ;)

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 05:02:10 AM »
If Pete's correct, and Youtube will delete these vids, then I suggest that you waste no time and check them (it) out.  Very intense action, reminiscent of Crystal material.  The wedgie ending was decisive but was a disappointing end to an excellent fight.

Offline LvsCatfghtng

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 06:24:41 AM »
Definitely worth checking out...pretty girls in a rough catfight...are there anymore?

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 06:45:19 AM »
WOW!! 10/10 - Good looking girls and serious action, I mean these kind of fights are hard to come by.

Probably one of the best fights if not the best I've seen ever, check it out before these get taken down.

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 08:47:40 AM »
That appeared to only be round 1.  I hope they put up round 2 and however many others that might be.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 09:43:01 PM »
I am fortunate as I own this particular CD.  The fight shown is definitely the best on the CD but as one of the guys noted, it ended all too fast.  That wedgie really took down the one girl......and she had enough (ladies note, don't go wearin g-strings that won't break away in a nhb fight...)......probably my favorite from this producer is #30.....Melody v Vira......wow, what a battle that was.....and it took a long time to decide the winner......at the end, the winner was quite humbled by the experience as she won, but took some real hard shots in the process.....definitely worth the investment...... ;)

Offline LvsCatfghtng

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2011, 12:35:55 AM »
Ecnwc is a good site but you cant enlarge pics or see any vlips of the matches...or at least i couldnt

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2011, 10:26:08 PM »
Yea....ECNWC is pretty old school about the release of "freebies".....and they protect their products with passion......but as a catfight producer, they really come out at the top of heap when it comes to real live hard hitting fights between really beautiful women......it's reqlly quite amazing......quite a talent....I agree with Pete that the posted fight will very likely be coming down real soon.......so best to watch it while you can..... ;)

Offline LvsCatfghtng

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2011, 02:37:24 AM »
Part 2 with the crotch grab & wedgie has been removed...glad i watched it about 10 times

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2011, 10:37:26 PM »
Youtube strikes again..

pete

Yea Pete....I hear ya.....but if I were being honest, I think the way we keep great fights coming our way through great Producers....is to make sure they get paid for their efforts......uploading a full tape of a fight that probably cost the guy a few thousand dollars to produce only motivates that producer to not make further investements.....I'm for uploading "previews" and "highlights" of a good fight, but to just upload the whole thing is just rippin off the guy who went to the expense to make it.....not to mention the ladies who fought for us....as they most likely get a little bit for every clip purchased....after all, these producers are not Sony Pictures, or Warner Brothers.....they are most likely just workin dudes tryin to eek out a livin......in a really nice way I might add..... ;)

Offline ugluk

• pp
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2011, 04:20:14 PM »
Agreed to the last post but there is also another side of it.  I was not aware that this company even existed before I saw the video.  Now I have his website favorited and and I am very interested in looking thru his catalog (especially for fights with Brittany).  This means that I and probably many others are more likely to spend money on his product.  It has increased his audience.  Now if every video the guy puts out is backdoored and put out on the internet for free that is not cool, but the occasional leaking of product so that the buying public has a good idea of what the company is putting out and to wet their appetite is beneficial for all.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2011, 07:35:24 PM »
Agreed to the last post but there is also another side of it.  I was not aware that this company even existed before I saw the video.  Now I have his website favorited and and I am very interested in looking thru his catalog (especially for fights with Brittany).  This means that I and probably many others are more likely to spend money on his product.  It has increased his audience.  Now if every video the guy puts out is backdoored and put out on the internet for free that is not cool, but the occasional leaking of product so that the buying public has a good idea of what the company is putting out and to wet their appetite is beneficial for all.
I agree with is totally.....hence my comment to teaser clips or the like.....my concern was soley about givin away the entire video........but point taken..... ;)

Offline Rider19

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2011, 12:12:35 AM »
Darn, I missed Part 2! Anyone know where I can find it?

Offline wisehulk

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2011, 04:40:08 AM »
what movie is that from?  I am buying some dvds from them and am interested in it though I didn't see the clip.