News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfight between Raquel Welch & Senta Berger

• 1 Replies

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
  • Domination not Destruction
Catfight between Raquel Welch & Senta Berger
« on: March 12, 2011, 06:40:12 AM »
Currently, on the Celebrity Fights section of this site, there is a 1960's Sex Tournament competition taking place.  RIght now, it is on Page 2.  While I realize that many of you are too young to know these actresses, I would appreciate if you could go to that site and vote for Raquel and perhaps some of the others such as Sybil Danning, Jill St. John and Joey Heatherton. I am planning to write a story about the Welch - Berger fight and would like to see Welch win.

During the 60's and 70's, Raquel was every guy's wet dream.  Raquel, despite having a pretty face (and nice body), was very tough in her own right. She starred in Kansas City Bomber (a Roller Derby) movie and rarely used a stunt double either in the skating or the two catfights in which she was involved. She ended the movie with multiple bruises and a broken wrist and actually finished the final skating scenes wearing a hard cast. Of course, many of you might remember her when she appeared in 'One Million Years, B.C.' where she achived international fame for wearing (and fighting in) a brief fur bikini,

At any rate, I would appreciate your help and your vote. The vote will probably end within the next couple of days. Please note that Tournament fights are split between Set 1 and Set 2. Raquel's fight is in Set 1. Also leave a comment if you know these actresses and have your own opinion as to who would win in a catfight. I plan to post my story about a week after the tournament finishes. Check it out.  Thanks for your help!

Offline krispin

• God Member
Re: Catfight between Raquel Welch & Senta Berger
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 04:13:48 PM »
I see Raquel overrated. Om a real fight vs Beswick she would be easily dominated. I think Senta is stronger.