News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF 2nd Rd: (Dewan/Munn, Hudgens/Lowndes, Monaco/Fisher, Rycroft/Reed)

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Jenna Dewan vs. Olivia Munn

It was the third bracket and this time they fought in the basement.  Olivia Munn was in first and Jenna came down knowing how close she was to getting revenge on Jessica Lowndes

Olivia got in her face right away and told her “I know you hate that bitch but I’m going to fuck you up like your husband fucked up my pussy.”

Jenna flipped and the two had a massive catfight all around the room.  Jenna taking big advantages and putting serious hurt on Olivia Munn

Then Olivia put bigger hurt on Jenna.

They got up tired and Jenna went for a big kick but it was blocked and she got hit in the ribs with a kick. Jenna was being backed up with kicks by Olivia.  Before Olivia could finish the combination she got hit with a punch and the two women naked in the middle of the basement trading punches. 

Jenna could not keep up and was knocked down to a knee and Olivia jumped up and threw all her weight into a knock out punch and it worked.  She barely beat Jenna Dewan but she beat her.

Vanessa Hudgens vs Jessica Lowndes

{alt}

One woman a perfect upper body and another a perfect lower body.  When they matched up people wondered how they’d go at each other and found out in the pre fight hype… they don’t like each other and were here to hurt the other… Not move on but to hurt the other woman.

It took a long time for them to finally start fighting.  Jessica Lowndes was already in the basement when she heard “I remember those tits… Got to squeeze them once”  It was something she always wondered when she was pulled off Jenna Dewan who went the extra little bit and attacked her tits.

“That was you, was it.”

Vanessa hopped off the final step “Yup.”

“Why did you wait so long to admit it.”

“You never asked, guess you knew if you asked I’d answer we’d fight and you’d lose… Like you’re about to.”

They didn’t say anything else just got in each other’s faces.  They stood there neither showing a sign of fear, both extremely confident in walking away the victor.

“Not fighting Hayden Pannettere tonight bitch.”

“Obviously not, she’d have thrown a swing by now… You just want to stare.”

“You aren’t exactly jumping to fight here and this is me asking and soon it will be me kicking your ass for a mistake you made years ago.”

Standing there tension building both knew once the fighting started this was not going to be a pretty fight.  Deep down Jessica knew that this woman had more talent at fighting than her toughest opponent Jenna Dewan and was someone who truly shown a desire to inflict pain on other women.

Vanessa spit in Jessica’s face and watched as lowndes bit down on her lip.  There was a new challenge in this fight, making the other start it because then at the end of the fight it would be all about who won and if Jessica threw the first swing and she won then it was showing Jessica couldn’t start something and finish it.

Jessica wanted Vanessa to throw the first violent action.  She wanted to get more under Vanessa’s skin then Vanessa was getting under hers.  “Classy, I’m not pulling your hair.”  She softly grabbed vanessa’s hair and wiped Vanessas spit off her face.  Vanessas face cringed like a gag reflex and then Jessica spit in Vanessa’s eye.

“Oh you dumb Canadian.”  She wiped the spit with the back of her hand then wiped the back of her hand on Jessica’s mouth  “You..” Mouth opened and Jessica spit in Vanessa’s mouth

“Bitch.”  Vanessa won the pick a fight but the fight was a war.  The hate and equality they had for each other was brutal to watch.

Their reputations were on the line and their reputations were the same.  Two women in great shape who can fight any style but loved to make the other person hate them.  Loved to get under that persons skin and use that to win the fight.

They tore into each other naked within the first five minutes.  Choking the other with ripped clothes and whipping the other.

Hair was torn out and forced down the opponents.  Punches and kicks were hit with equal ferocity and quantity.  There wasn’t a part of the basement their bodies didn’t hit or was slammed against.  Everything was a weapon and in the end Vanessa was being destroyed with punches but wouldn’t drop and she blocked a punch and hit a drop toe hold and slammed Jessica’s face ito the bar.

Her body beat to hell and she kept hitting punches to the back of Lowndes head and neck until they finally pulled the badly beaten but fully feral Vanessa hudgens away.

She was spitting out her own hair as she screamed “I beat you bitch… I BEAT YOU.”

Kelly Monaco vs Isla Fisher

{alt}

Final bracket fights were taking place in the Underground Parking Lot. 

Isla Fisher was similar in a lot of regards to Kelly Monaco.  She walked up and slapped Monaco and got slapped back

The two went at it hard but Isla’s mean streak was not a factor here as Kelly ad the same kind of mean streak.

The difference was athleticism.  Kelly got a headlock in and ran at one of the few non beaten up cars and jumped up in the air and on the roof and hit Isla’s face into the door.  Isla was falling back dazed and nearly out of it and Kelly stood on the roof and jumped off her knees slamming into Islas collar bones putting her down hard

Isla was knocked out from the terrific athletic move from Kelly Monaco who was one fight away from her greatest challenge.

Looking down at Isla Fisher a part of her wished she lost.

Melissa Rycroft vs Nikki Reed
{alt}

Nikki Reed had finally gotten her first win and her reward was maybe the most athletic woman in the entire tournament.  Melissa Rycroft was not taking this fight lightly and looked at the area

The fight started slow both finding out how strong and quick the other were.

Nikki proved effiecent at this she was landing her fair amount of strikes and Melissa liked it. 

When kicks were brought in was when Melissa took over.  Her kicks were stronger, quicker and more diverse.  She could switch up location when Nikki was blocking and she had Reed backed into the wall and had hit spinning kicks and elbows.

She ducked a Nikki Reed punch and locked in a standing arm triangle choke to win the fight.

Melissa walked away knowing it was time for her and Monaco to battle one on one.  Who was the better of the two and was she indeed a better athlete than the highly competitive Kelly Monaco.  Lot of questions were soon going to be answered.