News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Clash of opinions

• 2 Replies

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
Clash of opinions
« on: September 10, 2020, 12:25:46 PM »
"What are you doing, loser? You don't need a mask!"
"What the fuck are you saying? You're really an idiot, you need a mask!"
"Don't you dare call me more idiot, bitch"
"Otherwise, idiot? What are you doing?"
"You're just an arrogant bitch with flabby breasts"
"They are better than yours for sure, obese cow"
Soon, their boobs would collide in the secluded spot closest to them. A clash of ideas between two busty girls. Who win?

Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Clash of opinions
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 12:53:14 PM »
Could imagine masked girls tits on arrogant girls face instead of a mask  ;D

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
Re: Clash of opinions
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 07:14:28 PM »
I think the ending was obvious

The fight had started in front of everyone. The two girls had no problem showing their bodies, so the same bar they met in had become the war zone. They started banging their breasts together without waiting a second longer. The patrons of the bar immediately realized what was happening, and were silent and secretly cheering for one of the two girls. Soon, the cheering became louder, so much so that the bartender was forced to close the bar, creating a private show for a select few. It was immediately clear which of the girls would win, a couple continued to yield against the other party in every fight. The two fans continued unabated, becoming more intense when the two girls came to lie down on a table, continuing to grind their boobs together. Eventually, a girl screamed her submission.
"Nooooooo! Enough! Please stop! My boobs! My poor boobs!" screamed the girl without the mask.
From the start, her boobs were deformed by her rival's breasts, and with each impact it was more and more evident. She had tried to resist, she had tried to reverse the situation, but the girl with the mask was too much for her.
"Remember that, bitch!" screamed the girl with the mask, still hoping her tits against those of the loser girl "And remember the mask next time ... idiot"
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!