News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Finish Her!

• 2458 Replies

Offline ninetofiver

Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2015, 04:32:44 AM »
Great stories!  Really enjoyed the read!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2015, 07:29:04 AM »
Also... 'Jackflash, Jimi and Rodgers' sounds like a '70's folk/rock trio.  :D

I call dibs on playing the electric kazoo!

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2015, 08:04:40 AM »
Also... 'Jackflash, Jimi and Rodgers' sounds like a '70's folk/rock trio.  :D

I call dibs on playing the electric kazoo!

:D

Is that a sex thing?!

Oh! I got one.

The next fight is dedicated to Jackflash...

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2015, 08:05:29 AM »
Michelle Trachtenberg vs Mila Kunis

Michelle Trachtenberg
{alt}

Mila Kunis
{alt}

Mila Kunis squeezed her thighs tight, constricting them around the neck of the fading Michelle Trachtenberg. Mila's naked crotch hovered inches from the beauty's face.

But Michelle could see a way out yet. Though her eyes bugged and her face reddened with lack of oxygen, she managed to bring a hand up and jam it straight into Mila's pussy. Mila's eyes widened in shock and fear, and she gasped as Michelle choked out a comment at the previously confident brunette. "I'm gonna... try a... new move."

Mila panted and gasped. "Wh-what? What move?!"

Michelle smirked wickedly, well as wickedly as she could trapped between Mila's juicy thighs. "Electric kazoo... bitch."

Then Michelle twisted her wrist and did some things with her fingers that couldn't possibly be described with mere words. Mila's legs instantly flew open with a wild shriek. Kunis's proud body shook about madly, convulsing as if she was being electrocuted. Mila howled and howled, but Michelle refused to let go, taking her time to gasp some much needed air back into her lungs.

Mila started exploding in orgasm while screaming her surrender. "Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh, Michellllle... Enough! Enough! Ahhhhh!!"

Grinning, Trachtenberg finally released the still shaking woman. Mila was unmoving bar her uncontrollable twitching. Her legs gave sporadic little kicks, and her naked breasts jiggled playfully on her chest.

"Looks like it works. I'll be using that one again," Michelle smirked, blowing Mila a kiss before walking away to leave the naked Mila Kunis shuddering helplessly on the floor.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2015, 02:38:51 PM »
Any chance we can see Karen McDougal defeating Pam Anderson?

{alt}

Now this would be an excellent match up. I've always wondered who would win in a catfight between them.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2015, 07:26:19 PM »
Jimi, you are a wicked man.  That's what I like about you.   ;D

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2015, 07:54:41 PM »
Karen McDougal vs Pamela Anderson

{alt}{alt}

Fighting off exhaustion, Karen grunted as she panted for breath, making her leaden body move as swiftly as it could, before the blonde could recover her senses.  Rolling Pamela onto her belly, the brunette pressed her feet against her opponent's legs while bending them back at the knees, hooking Anderson's feet around McDougal's own legs to secure them.  She then reached forward and grabbed Pam's arms above the wrists.  Her grasp secured, Karen suddenly flung herself backward, her momentum lifting the blonde up.

Lying on her back, the brunette gritted her teeth as she poured all of her remaining strength into holding aloft her rival.  Anderson was shocked back into alertness by the piercing pain to her shoulders and knees, which bore the brunt of her full weight.  But despite her squirming, she was unable to break free.

Karen held Pam up in the Romero hold, Anderson's bared breasts pointing skyward as her spine was arched.  Finally, unable to withstand the agony any longer, the blonde sobs, "PLEASE...LET ME GO...I GIVE UP!"

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2015, 08:01:01 PM »
Yay Karen! Great work, JJ!

Offline IRISH

• God Member
« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2015, 08:09:40 PM »
Thanks Jumpin' Jack!

Offline 1619626

« Reply #99 on: November 07, 2015, 02:37:21 AM »
How about one with Amber Heard and Ashley Greene?

Offline 890

« Reply #100 on: November 07, 2015, 06:46:45 AM »
How about one with Amber Heard and Ashley Greene?
Here's one with one of them...

Amber Heard vs Olivia Wilde

{alt}
{alt}

Amber Heard's heels were pressed into her seated inner thighs, forcefully spreading her long legs further and further apart. She violently shook her upper body in a desperate attempt to break free, but Amber had her arms helplessly trapped behind her back and her thrashings were all for naught; she remained hopelessly trapped in Heard's strong grasp.

"The more you struggle, the more I'm going to enjoy this, Liv." Amber whispered seductively into the trapped woman's ear, resulting in another short and violent thrashing. While Olivia struggled, Heard smirked before displaying her free right hand out in front of Wilde's face, indicating that she had the brunette's arms trapped behind her back with only arm. "Now what shall I do with this?" Amber asks in a similar whispered tone as she gently squeezes Olivia's small left breast.

"Get your ... hand off of me ... you fucking dyke!" Olivia gasps as her tit is gently groped and squeezed until her nipple as full attention.

"That's a pretty harsh word from someone as 'progressive' as you Ms Wilde..." the blonde says before slowly dragging her fingers down Olivia's midsection and into her red lace panties. Her eyes went wide at the sudden realization of what Amber had planned when Wilde felt her tormentor's fingers lightly graze over her lips before pressing into them firmly. "You're going to be lusting after my 'dyke' fingers once I'm finished you with you."

Groaning in discomfort when Amber roughly shoves two fingers inside of her. Feeling the blonde's digits fill the void between her thighs sent another short lived struggle through Olivia's trapped frame, ending when her body succumbed to Heard's skilled fingers. Wilde's groans slowly shifted to moans of pleasure as her hips subconsciously bucked forward to take Amber's fingers as deep as she could. "See? I knew you wanted this as much as I wanted to see your O face." Amber moaned into Olivia's ear as she felt the other woman's orgasm build inside of her warmth.

Olivia squinted her eyes shut and ground her teeth against the demands of her body; but she could only hold out for so long against Amber's very skilled fingers and after a few agonizing moments Wilde's body twitched and shuddered as the orgasm exploded in her lower abdomen and slowly spread throughout the rest of her still twitching frame. Moaning in absolute ecstasy Olivia was completely disoriented and unaware of her situation until she came to several seconds later still in Amber's grasp. "I knew you'd love it, slut." Amber says, her voice dripping with cocky satisfaction as she finally uncoils her legs from Olivia's and allowing the other woman to collapse face-first down to the floor while clutching her womanhood.

Standing up, Amber planted a foot on the back of Olivia's head and forced the conquered woman's face forcefully into the canvas before striding triumphantly out of the ring.

Offline 1619626

« Reply #101 on: November 07, 2015, 07:16:00 AM »
Well done!

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #102 on: November 07, 2015, 09:23:02 AM »
Nice!

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2015, 10:14:20 AM »
love amber heard,Yvonne strahovski vs amber heard is a good match,with lots of pile driver ,thats really is finish her

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #104 on: November 07, 2015, 06:48:51 PM »
Can I just say that, when I started this thread, I never in my wildest dreams thought it would spark so much creativity from so many others.  I'm thrilled every time I find a new fight finish!  To know that I've played a part in bringing forth so much terrific writing pleases me beyond measure.

Thank you all!    :D