News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catfighter vs Ring Wrestler

• 10 Replies

Offline Leanna Foxxx Fan

• God Member
Catfighter vs Ring Wrestler
« on: July 19, 2019, 10:21:00 PM »
Candi Devine (Blonde) was an AWA Women's Wrestler and had many battles against her arch rival Sherri Martel.  She,s from Nashville, TN on vacation in southern CA at the beach relaxing getting her tan on.  When Leanna Foxxx (A Latin Brunette) walks by a recognizes Candi.  Leanna a very aggressive catfighter for Napali Video with an impressive record of 40 wins/3 losses was a huge fan of Sherri Martel (a Brunette who was the Ladies Champ many times over for the AWA and WWE) see Candi and says hey aren't you Candi Devine?  Candi responds yes I am (thinking Leanna might be a fan).  Leanna then says you're a weak blonde who was always dominated by Sherri Martel (a fellow Brunette).  Candi responds by saying I was the AWA champ too and I beat Sherri one time and I had a very successful career.  Leanna says I could kick your ass.  Candi laughs and says that is a joke, I would destroy you, I'm a professional wrestler.  Who are you but a little weak bitch,. Candi stands up and they square off staring each other down.  I will include pics later, feel free to comment, vote and add pics of each lady.

Offline Leanna Foxxx Fan

• God Member
Re: Catfighter vs Ring Wrestler
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 05:39:52 PM »
Good to see the votes.  Please feel free to comment too.

Offline Leanna Foxxx Fan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 08:56:31 PM »
Leanna is winning, does that mean she now holds the AWA Women's Belt?

Offline Leanna Foxxx Fan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 09:31:05 PM »
Pic of Candi Devine

Offline Leanna Foxxx Fan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 09:43:41 PM »
Pic of Leanna Foxxx

Offline Leanna Foxxx Fan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2019, 09:44:46 PM »
Sorry it took me so long to upload pics of each lady

Offline Leanna Foxxx Fan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2019, 10:53:22 PM »
Candi (blonde)  is 5'8" 138/lbs.and Leanna (Brunette) is 5'5" 120/lbs.  Candi did hold the AWA Women's Title.  Leanna is a very aggressive catfighter and has beat Blondes bigger than Candi.  Leanna likes to use her 38DD's smashing and hitting her opponents breast back and forth.  Leanna made several women cry by crushing her opponents breasts with her breasts including Danni Ashe.  Danni was crying and they had to stop the fight before continuing.  Where Danni submitted to Leanna.

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2019, 12:28:37 AM »
Leanna wins after a hard fought battle proving she's in better shape wearing Candi out.

Offline Myfordi

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2019, 05:40:26 AM »
In a regulation wrestling match Candi could take the dark haired catfighter without much trouble, but here without rules I see Leanna wearing out Candi and using what ever tactic she can think of to defeat the blonde wrestler.

Offline Leanna Foxxx Fan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2019, 08:17:25 PM »
Thanks for your comments and votes, looks like people agree that Leanna (Brunette) has more stamina and is in a better shape than Candi (the blonde) and would beat Candi forcing her to submit.

Offline Leanna Foxxx Fan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2019, 05:00:26 PM »
!like like the majority of the votes went to Leanna to dominate and face smother Candi.