News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

mvm Pro match Ryan B. vs LoveTraiN

• 0 Replies

Offline JohnnyLoveTraiN

mvm Pro match Ryan B. vs LoveTraiN
« on: December 16, 2020, 10:03:32 PM »
A little while from now, Johnny LoveTraiN (me) and Ryan B. (RyanBetterThanYou/RyanRoughHouse) will be stepping inside the ring to face off in a long anticipated pro wrestling match which one of the featured matches on the UWL's Live Show, with  Ryan hoping to make a big splash in his UWL debut by defeating me, the former UWL World Champion and ultimate fan favorite, while I on the other hand, am determined to make Ryan regret all of his cocky and arrogant trash talk that he's done leading up to his debut, while also trying to bounce back from my recent title defeat. Our match is taking place on trillian but we both love to have others watch us in action, especially enthusiastic females. So anyone interested in the action please let us know so you can perhaps join and see the match unfold. We may also post it or at least post the results here..