News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Session review - Lolita at MWM

• 0 Replies

Offline TheAmazingSpiderMouth

• God Member
Session review - Lolita at MWM
« on: October 07, 2012, 09:53:04 AM »
Lolita 0-0 The Amazing Spider-Mouth (Oil wrestling match)

I worked like mad last week and caught up with all those jobs I was behind on because I knew I’d be on the 7.25 train from Cardiff today on my way to London for a good workout at MWM (www.mwmuk.net).  Yes, once again I’m escaping my other life to enter my real life in the World of glamour, sport, entertainment, excitement and combat that is the mixed wrestling scene.  No problems on the train but the circle line was closed when I got to London so it was onto the Bakerloo, Victoria and Northern Lines to get me to Camden Town and still made it in time to get some bottles of water at the local convenience store before arriving at MWM.  Buzzed in, down in the lift, the lift doors open and Camuran greets me,looking stunning as ever,  offering me a cup of tea.  Yes please.  Chatting about MWM and the busy week they have had with multiple sessions each day, generally catching up.  Cam has already set up the paddling pool with a bottle of baby oil in it.  I get a quick shower to freshen up after the journey, emerging from the bathroom as Lolita is arriving.  Sensational looking, real star quality.  She is using the bathroom to get changed as Cam and I are talking.  Wow, Lolita entering the main studio from the bathroom, beautifully tanned and toned, black lace pants and a leopard patterned bikini top. We do a bit of stretching as Lolita tells Cam and I about the training she is doing these days, sounds gruelling, but the results are there for all to see, she looks amazingly fit.

The warm up is over and Lolita is in the paddling pool with me pouring the baby oil down her front and back, her skin glistening.  The paddling pool has mid blue sides and white surface, I’m applying the baby oil and squirting some into the paddling pool.  Lolita beckons me towards her to commence the bout “OK Peter Parker” – I like the way she uses my facebook name- taken from Spider-man’s secret identity.  Slithering towards each other on our knees, difficult to balance, its already obvious this is going to be a good humoured attempt to wrestle in the oil.  We take hold of each other’s arms and are trying to push forward but we seem to be static in the middle of the paddling pool while our knees slip backwards and forward not getting us anywhere.  Lolita slips and falls back and pulls me down on top of her.  I’m trying to get a full mount position on Lolita but I slip right off her body and she is vigorously getting up off her back using the side of the pool to pull herself up.  I throw my arms around her from the side to try and get the bout under control.  This has back fired as Lolita has placed my two forearms either side of her body and fires her biceps to the outsides of my arms, locking her hands together to trap my arms.  She squeezes hard but I slip one arm out and then the other.  She cries out “Its not fair!  That should have worked but its too slippery!”.  I am replying that it is the same conditions for both of us.  Lolita does not really see it this way as she has beaten me twice before and the oil is a leveller that suits me more than her.

Lolita is trying to apply holds with increasing determination as the match goes on and has my right ankle pulled in to her side.  She tries the move that Volcano used to get two points off me on the mats last month.  However, we roll on the spot in the paddling pool, and my ankle slips out of her grasp.  I have my two legs around Lolita’s waist as she kneels looking down at me working out her options.  She stands up for a moment, but there won’t be any Boston crab moves in this bout as I slip backwards on my back and Lolita ends up back on her pants sitting in the paddling pool facing me. 

Re-engaging.  It’s Lolita’s turn to apply the body scissors, I’m reaching behind to keep her legs apart, my torso able to slide up and down between her thighs as I am working my way clear.  Lolita is coming after me and there is nowhere to run, I have to fight it out with her.  She gets her arms around my neck and I grab her body, hooking the legs around one of her legs.  We are doing a crocodile roll in the oil and this is great fun, both laughing at the situation, I spot Cam laughing too.  I managed to get my elbows on the ground to stop us rolling and am happy to be on top.  One of my thighs is trapped between her thighs and I work it free and raise the leg to get it outside her legs and go for the full mount.  Lolita spots what I am trying “Oh no you don’t” as she raises her leg inside mine and clearly has superior flexibility, keeping my leg from gaining the full mount position.  Back down on top of her, she still has this neck hold and rolls on top of me.  Her shoulder under my chin, pressing, head has nowhere to go with the neck hold.  But I slip my body out from under her and get up on one knee forcing her to slip onto her side, the grip loosens and soon I am out. 

At the half way stage and Lolita suggesting we apply more oil.  I grab the bottle, flick the lid off, think of squirting some down her front, stop myself, hand her the bottle and admit what I had been thinking.  Lolita laughs, saying “Well we have been kind of up close and personal, Spidey, so I would not worry about that!”
Lolita gritting her gleaming white teeth with determination as tries more holds on me.  Oh oh, she has my neck and my body is isolated her body is perpendicular to mine and I need to get onto my side to try and get her body with my legs to try and prize myself clear.  She starts a running action on the side wall of the paddling pool to try and keep my legs away, round and round we go, I’m sliding easily after her.   Slipping onto the right knee and pulling my head up – she loses her grip again.  More problems as she goes for a guillotine and I need to get my gain face on to work my way out – without the oil she would have had me here.  Almost getting a body scissors on Lolita, she sits up and then we both slip, bodies hitting the soft edge of the paddling pool, the pool nearly flips over but we are back in the middle laughing as we end up almost hugging each other after the near mishap. 

Its been an hour of superb fun in the oil and right at the end Lolita almost has me in a grapevine, laughing as she cannot complete the move in the slippery conditions.  Cam blows the whistle to end the match and it is a 0-0 draw.  I’m really impressed with Lolita’s fitness because wrestling in oil is a lot of effort with a much reduced chance of gaining points.  She has improved her fitness to a higher level and she was very fit before, definitely a formidable challenge.  And talking about challenges, after showering and changing she wants another match some time on the mats so that she can apply her full array of holds to me and add to her two wins against me.  Challenge accepted Lolita, lets get training for the rematch !  Thanks for today, I loved it xxxx
Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.