News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Carmilla De'ville vs Sunni Ray

• 71 Replies

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
Re: Carmilla De'ville vs Sunni Ray
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2022, 10:00:50 AM »
To me it's perfectly understandable why Steve stops a fight when it gets too rough or one of the ladies suffers an injury.  Often times the adrenalin reduces both fear and pain during a match, and also a woman might feel that she is expected to give her consent to continue.  Furthermore, Women that are considering participation in future matches will be more likely to do so if they see that Steve keeps their safety in mind.  If Steve decided to allow each match to come to a conclusion as long as the ladies consented to continue, he would have greater difficulty finding participants and would likely have to pay them so much that we would be shelling out $200 per video!

If nikki darling vs mila rose continued past round 2 until there was a clear winnee, i would have happily spent $2000 ;D

Pretty sure there was a clear winner in that fight, mila was literally helpless and quit after being slapped silly

Mila was making a comeback round 2 while nikki was exhausted.  Round 3,4,5 should have happened.  It would have been interesting to watch with at least 3 boxes of tissues  ;D ;D

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2022, 02:03:51 PM »
To me it's perfectly understandable why Steve stops a fight when it gets too rough or one of the ladies suffers an injury.  Often times the adrenalin reduces both fear and pain during a match, and also a woman might feel that she is expected to give her consent to continue.  Furthermore, Women that are considering participation in future matches will be more likely to do so if they see that Steve keeps their safety in mind.  If Steve decided to allow each match to come to a conclusion as long as the ladies consented to continue, he would have greater difficulty finding participants and would likely have to pay them so much that we would be shelling out $200 per video!

If nikki darling vs mila rose continued past round 2 until there was a clear winnee, i would have happily spent $2000 ;D

Pretty sure there was a clear winner in that fight, mila was literally helpless and quit after being slapped silly

Mila was making a comeback round 2 while nikki was exhausted.  Round 3,4,5 should have happened.  It would have been interesting to watch with at least 3 boxes of tissues  ;D ;D

She made a slight comeback but then Nikki just dominated her, mila bit off more than she could chew with it being her first face slapping fight and Nikki give her a beating with that finish.

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2022, 04:58:28 PM »

She made a slight comeback but then Nikki just dominated her, mila bit off more than she could chew with it being her first face slapping fight and Nikki give her a beating with that finish.
   My question is would Nikki have won if face slapping was not allowed. Just saying Mila has had tougher fights than Nikki.

Offline peezy67

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2022, 05:22:32 PM »
mila gave up the second round not the fight.... still an classic fight no doubt but the fight is not finished in my opinion

Offline linftr

• God Member
nik
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2022, 06:33:14 PM »
s
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 08:00:27 PM by linftr »

Offline deity17313

• God Member
Re: nik
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2022, 01:53:59 AM »
Ddot

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2022, 02:38:40 AM »
mila gave up the second round not the fight.... still an classic fight no doubt but the fight is not finished in my opinion
Mila does fight dirty. But yeah I wonder how Nikki's stamina would have fared if it was more breast and wedgie/pussy attack based fighting.
Ddot

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2022, 04:02:30 AM »
We will never know won’t we.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2022, 06:30:12 AM »
We will never know won’t we.

They are still young and active so a rematch is still possible (with enough money,  anything is possible)

Offline okayougotit

« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2022, 11:08:57 PM »
Any update on when this is coming out?

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2022, 12:37:55 AM »
Haven’t heard a peep. Sure is a long delay.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2022, 12:52:54 AM »

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2022, 02:49:34 AM »
I am in! Two gorgeous ladies going at it to finish the other no doubt. Happy to kick in the $20 just too see Sunni and Carmilla and how it ends.

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2022, 06:19:54 AM »
Thank you, SuiteFights, for your first Hawaii catfight! Bought it right now :)

Out now:

https://suitefights.gumroad.com/l/carmillavsunni

Offline jon222

• I love catfights!
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2022, 02:26:42 PM »
I agree with those who called the win for Nikki. Other than a good 4 minute stretch for Mila, Nikki dominated. The ending with Nikki wailing on her and the ending even saying “Nikki defeats Mila,” is as clear as a victory gets, in my opinion

Very much looking forward to Sunni vs Carmilla. I think alot of guys like the contrasts in a blonde vs brunette battle, even if the endings are pretty predictable. It does seem that blondes win the vast majority of times against brunettes.