News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Christmas party fight: IRL

• 10 Replies

Offline CashleyAshley

• I am THE HOTTTEST! in CATFIGHT FORUM! RU jealious
Christmas party fight: IRL
« on: January 24, 2009, 12:41:48 PM »
         Well; at my last christmas party, me and my gf were walking up to the bar to get another drink when I noticed this other girl standing at the bar, very loud and obnoxious and doing most of the talking not letting, any one get a word in edgewise. As we stood there I thought I was gonna loose it and smack her once, but, felt I needed to stay in contol of the situation and not let her get under my skin. I could over hear her (trash) talking about the other girls in this building we all work at, when i found out later she works on a different floor. Well i look at my gf and roll my eyes, and turn and look at her, at that point she directed her comments, while looking at me, but i was still able to keep it under contol, i felt her animosity towards me for some reason or another. I could feel my blood rising, making me extremely HOTT, as she gave me this dirty look for no apparent reason. Her name was anne (another blond), i found out later, was looking to start something with me, but at that point after a few drinks I really didnt care. I turned to talk to my gf when i felt this hand on my shoulder trying to get my attention, but I didnt respond, so immediately i felt this hand grab my arm tightly to turn me around. I turned knocking the hand off my arm and there was THAT drunk bitch standing in front of me. She announced to me that she was challenging me right there, to kick my ass, when I noticed there were more people hanging out talking now. As I glared at this fucking bitch looking her up and down, I was not looking for a fight at the party dressed like this. We both had short strapless dresses on with high heels, since she didnt stop threaten me I went along with this fight, it was all happening so fast I had no time to give it a serious thought so I begin to let it all hang out and respond to her actions. Now barefoot hands on hips telling her come on BITCH. She kicks her heels off and she rushes me trying to pull my hair as i tried to do the same. We were tugging and pulling on each others dresses, slapping and punching each other. Her long nails kept scratching my skin and this was pissing me off so I  grabbed her top scratching her, exposing her tits and scratching her back as well, as we continued we fell to the cold dirty floor trying to rip each others dresses off each other, pulling hair, as the hard slapping continued, each trying to gain advantage over the other, as at that point several people including my gf were separating us, pulling us up and apart, I was screaming at her, yer gonna get yers bitch as she did back to me: to be continued....                   
{alt}

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
Re: Christmas party fight: IRL
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 03:47:56 PM »
Thank you Ashley, can't wait to hear the rest of this x-mas fight.  Hope you got her good.  Thanks again for sharing this with us.

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 07:29:40 PM »
Great story Ashley!  Party fights are the best. You should treat us all to more HOTT pix of you too.

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php

Offline Turtle

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 11:37:15 PM »
Great story Ashley hope to hear more!
Killing me smalls.

Offline CashleyAshley

• I am THE HOTTTEST! in CATFIGHT FORUM! RU jealious
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2009, 03:38:05 PM »
             A BIG THX ..for the compliments :)..she had it coming..and its not over yet!!
{alt}

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 09:19:49 PM »
Have you two planned on a rematched? Nothing worse than unsettled business. I hope you tear that bitch apart. Let us know when you fight. Thanks

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2009, 05:41:57 PM »
cannot wait till you two meet again to see how is better.  make sure you have help there you might need help getting home.
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2009, 07:43:25 PM »
 a special treat to hear about you particularly in real action, thanks for the post. Looking forward to the whole story! Problem is fight in public places get broken up by bystanders or security. Ummmm...o, will say this also. WISH I had a shot at you, Ashley..in a less public place  :D

Offline Catwacher

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • Brutal NHB fights to the ultimate finish!
    • Catwacher DeviantArt site
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2009, 12:02:45 AM »
Thanks for sharing this Ashley. I hope you kicked her ass good!

And Bitchbabe, you rock sweetheart!  :-*

Cat

hank

Re: Christmas party fight: IRL "Ashley-Ever Thought About..?
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2009, 07:15:28 PM »
Ashley,
  You really are a knockout! Ever thought about tangling with Suneha? Bet lots on this board would like to hear or read about that?
  -Hank

aj21

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2009, 01:21:13 AM »
Did anything ever happen after this, or is anything going to?