News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A REAL HATRED...JASMINE VRS. STACY...PT.2

• 0 Replies

DAN THE MAN

A REAL HATRED...JASMINE VRS. STACY...PT.2
« on: July 07, 2009, 11:17:16 AM »

These girls have been comng to this same bar for the past 5 years, and this beng Saturday night, they were there again. The girls always enjoyed themselves, dancing, flirting with guys, and of course drinking. The only thing was, as usual...Jasmine and Stacy, who hate each other with a deep passion, and are alley cat rivals, after a few drinks would seem to pick a guy to flirt with, and see if they end up going home wth him and fucking his brains out till morning !!!  But...it always turned out that they both zeroed in on he SAME guy !!!  Well...they would always start yelling at each other, trash talking...but stopped short (to the other girls dissapointment) of fighting.) Chica and the other girls in their littleparty circle loved both Jasmine, and Stacy, but they wanted them to settle this whole shit between them...and fight woman to woman to a finish !! They were tired of all the back biting, and dirty trash talk that The two sexy cats aim at each other without them duking it out !!!  The weird part about it is, both Jasmine and Stacy have been telling Chica and the girls (and anyone who would listen) that they want to fight, for a long time.
It's not because they are afraid to fight, because they both have been in 3 or 4 brief catfights or slapping contests  with girls, but nothing big, or longer than 5 minutes , mainly little scraps, with nobody really getting hurt bad. And...they couldn't be afraid to fight each other, because it would be a pretty even match. With Jasmine being 5 ft.5, and 120 lbs, and Stacy standing 5 ft. 6 and weighing 125 lbs. both women could slug it out with the other toe to toe !! In the hairpulling department, it would be pretty even also. Both rivals have medium length tresses for the other to pull out,
and are both blondes. Although, Jasmine is a bottle blonde, Stacy loves to point out that she is a true, natural blonde, and she's not afraid to show her thick bush that lays below her smooth, flat belly, and between her shapely, but  powerful legs to prove it !!! That is one of the topics that  the two rivals always trash each other about. Stacy always rubs it in to Jasmine that her pussy hair matches her head hair, while Jasmine's hair on her mound is dark, not matching the blond hair on her head. Jasmine comes back with "After I pull all your hair out of your fucking head, AND your fucking skanky cxnt...you're going to be bald in both areas anyway !!"
But...Jasmine has huge 36D cup breasts, while Stacy measures a (not too shabby ) C cup sized mammeries, and Jasmine does brag about the size of her "girls" to Stacy when they argue !! She'll say something like..."Hey little girl, do you realize that you could put both of your fucking puney titties into one cup of my bra, and still have room left over???"  That pisses Stacy off bigtime and she'll come back with something like, " fuck you bitch, they won't be so big after I puncture ten holes in them fake tits with my fingernails !!!!! And that pisses Jasmine off !!! You can see that both cats really get down and dirty in the trash talking department !!  Chica says that the only bitch that she knows is a dirtier, and louder trash talker is herself !!!!!!! So now you know that both Jasmine and Stacy are pretty much equal in stature, and meaness !! (And that is exactly the reason that we think they haven't settled thngs like two women normally would...because they are so alike, that they think that they may kill each other !!!

Well, when the two sexy vixons got into another arguement on this Saturday night,  Chica and the rest of the girls could not take it anymore.
Chica went over to the bar's owner, whom she's know for as long as they have been comig here.  She saud, "Hey Rick...They are at it again. If we can get them to acctually start fighting tonight, would you tell your bouncers to not break up the fight, so that they can settle all this fucking shit between them once and for all?" Rick said "chica honey I hear them arguing right  now, and if you think that the thoughts of those two fuckng slutty bitches going at it in a no holds barred catfght doesn't turn me on...then look at this fucking bulge in my jeans Chica went one step farther, and softly touched his bulge !!  She gave a little moan, and said, "and all this time I thought that hardon you have every Saturday was because of me ??"  Rick felt her hands on his jeans, and knew that his boner was getting bigger as they spoke. He answered her, " You have been a big reason that I walk around here on a Saturday night horny as hell... I see those fucking dark eyes and those big tits of yours with you damn hard nipples poking through your shirts, and I practicaly cum in my fucking pants !!  But...a fight between Jasmine and Stacy would be a real cock growing battle to see too !!!  I'd love to witness a NHB real catfight, Jasmine fighting Stacy."  "So, you'd let them fight tonight " Chica asks Rick, as she puts her arm around his neck and rubs her right knee in a circular motion against his hard penis through his tigh jeans. Rick, trying to stay cool, but obviously excited said, "Ohhhhhh, Come on chica...you know I can't let a fight go on in here. It could trigger a big out of hand brawl or something. The fucking cops would be in here so fast, that I...I just can't take the chance. Tell me you understand Sweetie", as he began  to breath heavier, as she continued to practically masterbate his hard dick with her knee !!  Chica then backs him up against a high bar table back against the back and unzips his jeans, and reaches her hands in, and takes his horny condition in hand, and whispers in his ear, "Honey...isn't there anyway that you could let them fight?  If you found a way, I think you would be very happy with what I'd give to you as a thank you !!!!"  Rick was now almost ready to shot his load. After he did, (into chica's hands), he said,"I got it!!"
After the bar closes at 2 :00 AM, and everybody leaves. we'll lock
the doors, move tables and chairs around, and...we, if you can get them into a fight, will watch one of the dirtiest catfights in history !!!"  Chica is so happy, (with her sticky hands stil in his jeans) she kisses him with her mouth wide open, tangles her tongue with his, and makes him come again!!

Jasmine and Stacy contined their battle of words through out the evening. threatening each other with, " I want to scratch your fucking eyes out so bad...", "Try it bitch and watch me twist your fucking nipples off of that skanky body. " fuck you douch bag."  Yeah, well fuck you too cocksucker."  On and on it went...untill the clock struck 2 !!!  Patrons of the bar weren't aware of what they were gong to miss, and the reason that a soon as the last person was gone, Rick lockd the doors. The only ones left in the bar, were Rick, his two bouncers, Stacy, Jasmine, and the rest of the girls.
Jasme and Stacy were the only ones there who didn't know why they were still there, and what was going to happen in a matter of minutes !!!  Everyone gathered around them, and as Rick, and his guys moved tables and chairs  into a circle around the barroom, leaving a big empty area in the middle to serve as the two womens battle space, Jasmine and Stacy both looked at the other girls with questioned looks on both of their faces. Jasmine askd  "what the fuck is going on??"   Stacy then asked, " yeah. what the fuck IS going on?"  Chica turned to the girls and said, " Jasmine, Stacy...we are tired of your rivalry, you're hatred, your arguing. You have said for so long now that you want to fight each other...that you can't wait to fight each other..and what you'll do to each other when you fight. Well girls...tonight, here and now...you are going to go woman to women, toe to toe, tit to tit, and pussy to pussy !!!  You are finally going to fight !!

Both women looked at Chica, then at each other. Both stared into the eyes of the other, and both began to breath heavy. Jasmine, broke th silence by saying, " Yeah they are right bitch...we have been putting this fight off for a long time now."  Stacy then said, " True, we have, and I so much want to fuck you up from your head to your toes !!" And then Jasmine countered with, "fuck me up bitch??? you think you can fuck me up cxnt?"   "Sure do...and sure will slut."  "  NO Way  Whore...You're
the one who's goino get fucked up !!"  Oh yeah...by who?"   "By ME...that's who."  "OH YEAH??"  " YEAH !"  " FUCK YOU WILL." "I KNOW I FUCKING WILL !! " " COME ON BITCH...LET'S FIGHT !!"   IT WILL BE MY FUCKING PLEASURE TO FIGHT YOU BITCH !!"  " MINE TOO SLUT !!"

Rick, and both bouncers were so turned on by the trash talk and, the anticipation of the following catfight, that the wood in their pants was so noticable !!!  One of the bouncers asked the two cats who were now just inches away from the other if there would be any rules in this fight?  They both were quick to agree on that !!! "FUCK NO !!!  NO FUCKING RULES !!!   He then said, "I thought maybe you should not allow fists to the head, or breasts ? Or no kicks between the legs??"  Again both agreed with each other, as Stacy said, " NO RULES...WE DON'T NEED ANY GIRLY PUSSY RULES !!!"  Jasmine added, "FUCK NO !!! WE WANT TO FUCK EACH OTHER UP AS BAD AS WE FUCKING CAN...AND EVERYWHERE WE CAN."
Stacy:  "YEAH NOTHING IN AN ANYTHNG GOES CATFIGHT IS OFF LIMITS.
AND...DON'T ANYBODY STOP THIS FIGHT FOR ANY REASON !!! THIS IS A FIGHT TO A FINSH, BY SUBMISSION OR IF ONE OF US IS KNOCKED OUT, AND CAN'T CONTINUE."  Jasmine: RIGHT !! DON'T ANY OF YOU INTERFERE. THIS IS BETWEEN HER AND ME. I HATE HER, SHE HATES ME...AND WE'RE GOING TO SETTLE IT ONCE AND FOR ALL !!   HEY STACY...LET'S JUST ADD THESE LITTLE STIPULATIONS...FIRST THAT WE FIGHT LIKE WOMEN ..AND THAT THE WINNER WILL HUMILIATE THE LOSER BY SITTING ON HER FACE, AND MAKING HER LICK THE WINNER'S PUSSY !!"  Stacy: "SOUNDS FUCKING GOOD TO ME...YEAH A GOOD NO HOLDS BARRED WOMENS CATFIGHT, FACE SITTNG AND LICKING...AND THE WINNER TAKES THE LOSER'S PANTIES AND HAIR THAT HAS BEEN PULLED OUT, AS A FUCKING TROPHY !!"
Jasmine: "I LIKE IT !!"  "LET'S FUCKING FIGHT WHORE !!"  Stacy: "LET'S FUCKING DO IT cxnt !!"  With that, the hated rivals start circling each other,without taking their eyes off one another. They stare deep into their opponants eyes knowing now that this is it !!!  This is the moment of truth...the big showdown...the catfight to a finish !!!  Two bitches are starting this fight...but only one will finish it as the winner !!

Jasmine, and Stacy continue to circle each other carefully,as their fingernails begin to resemble claws as they bring them up in front of them to begin this hand to hand woman fight !!!  Jasmine reaches out and fires the first shot in this uncivil war. She sends a resounding slap across the face of Stacy that imeadiately reddens her face, and knocks her back alittle...but not off her feet. She lets out a grunt, and the other girls let out an owww !!!  She regains her footing and returns the favor by givng Jasmine a real smack in the face also!! Now it's Jasmines turn to grunt and feel the heat in her face from the equally powerful slap. She staggers a bit too...but recovers. She taunts Stacy, " SHIT BITCH...IS THAT AS HARD AS YOU CAN HIT ??? AND I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT BE TOUGH !!"  Stacy answers her, " YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT WAS EVERY BIT AS HARD AS YOUR SLAP WAS cxnt !!!"  Both ladies traded another slap, and a third. They began to push and shove each other while yelling, " BITCH, WHORE, cxnt, SLUT, SKANK, PUSSY, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU !! Then...they both let out what sounded like a battle cry lunged at one another, They both went for the hair grabbing two handfulls each of medium length blonde hair, twisting those hands around the hair, digging in for a long,painfull hairpulling match !! Ladies and gentleman...this catfight, this sexy woman fight, this nasty bitch fight has finally started !!!    (to be continued.)