News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Repost: Mei-Ling vs Kayla by Tom, Parts 2 & 3

• 2 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Repost: Mei-Ling vs Kayla by Tom, Parts 2 & 3
« on: July 26, 2009, 09:40:00 PM »
We went down to the brook, stripped and lay down in the water.  It was deliciously cool.
Curiously, we merely lay in the water, although my gaze rarely left the two magnificent sets of breasts in my company.  After a while, we got out of the water and dried off.  Heather and I dressed but, oddly enough, Kayla did not.  Still nude, she walked up to the bound (and also nude) Mei Ling.  “You are in our power”, Said Kayla.  “I will give you one chance.  We brought enough rope to set up an improvised boxing ring.  You will fight me and, if you win, we will return you to civilization.”
”But I’m no fighter”, protested Mei Ling.
“We know that-you’re a lover not a fighter”, interrupted Kayla.  “Here are the rules.  We fight three-minute rounds.  Punches, kicks, knee and elbow strikes are all legal.  We will fight until one of us submits.  If one of us passes out, Tom will revive her-I brought smelling salts and ice.  OK”?
“Suppose somehow I win”?  How do I know you’ll keep your promise”?
“You don’t”, said Kayla.  “Look at it this way.  If we don’t fight, I will torture you as long as I want.  If we fight and I win, I will still torture you.  If we fight, you win and I break my word, you’ll still get tortured.  If we fight, you win and I keep my word, you will be freed.  What do you have to lose”?  Mea Ling nodded, apparently seeing the logic of Kayla’s argument.  Kayla motioned to Heather and I to get the rope from the car and begin winding it around trees to make an improvised ring.  I put camp stools in opposite corners for between-round rests.  Kayla gave Mei Ling a bowl of water and told her to clean the dried oatmeal off her face.  She obeyed.
“OK”, said Kayla, “Here are the rules.  Three minute rounds with one minute rests.  The fight continues until one of us submits.  Anything goes below the shoulders-punches, kicks, whatever.  If one of us is knocked unconscious, Tom will revive the stricken fighter.  He will referee and Heather will time the rounds.  Any questions”?
“What if one of us can’t make it to her corner at the end of the round”?
“Tough”, said Kayla, “She will lie where she is until her opponent comes back to beat her some more.”
“How do I revive one of you girls if you’re knocked out”? I asked.
“You’ll have ice cubes and smelling salts.  An ice cube on the pussy will wake a girl up real fast.  Remember that if her eyes are open, she is conscious.  If you think one of us is faking, pinch her tit or pull her cxnthair.”
I nodded and motioned the women to their corners.  Heather rang a small bell Kayla had brought and the women move towards each other to begin the first round.
Kayla has been in a number of extreme fights.  She can take punishment and is also ring-savvy.  She circled cautiously to see whether Mei Ling was really as clueless in the ring as she claimed.  She noticed Mei Ling’s pathetic guard position and her wild punches and began the beating.  She began by beating Mei Ling’s breasts.  She hooked them and uppercut them and bounced them around nicely. 
“Nice breasts”, said Kayla, “They bounce well.”
I wasn’t surprised that Kayla started her attack there.  Considering the events that led up to this, I was expecting Kayla to beat Mei Ling’s feminine places especially unmercifully.    I’ll give Mei Ling credit, she tried to fight back.  But Kayla was too good.  She avoided or parried Mei Ling’s punches while tattooing her breasts.  By the time the bell rang to end the round, Mei Ling was grimacing with pain as each breast punch landed and there were pink blotches on them courtesy of Kayla’s punches.
Between rounds Kayla stood in her corner looking quite pleased with herself.  Kayla punches hard, so I anticipated that Mei Ling was just beginning her afternoon of pain.
“Having fun yet”, Kayla called to Mei Ling.  Mei Ling’s expression was a mixture of pain and hatred.
I just hoped that Kayla didn’t get too complacent.  Heather rang the bell for round two.
Mei Ling must have spent the rest period thinking about what she’d seen of Kayla’s fighting form because she put up a more effective guard.  She carried her hands high to protect the stricken breasts so Kayla started hooking the ribs and kidneys.  Mei Ling writhed especially at the kidney shots and was forced to move her arms to protect them.  Kayla of course resumed pounding the breasts.  Mei Ling actually landed a punch, a sort of hard smash to Kayla’s belly.  Since Kayla’s stomach muscles are very strong, it had no effect.  “Oh yeah”? said Kayla, “Here’s a stomach punch.  Now tighten your abs.”
Mei Ling complied and Kayla threw a hard punch that landed on Mei Ling’s stomach just above the navel.  You could hear the “WOOF’ as the air was knocked from her lungs.  Out of instinct, she put her arms over her belly so Kayla launched another volley of punches that bounced the breasts around very satisfactorily.  The bell rang to end the round and her misery. 
I could see Kayla turning over ideas in her mind for new ways to hurt her foe.  Heather rang the bell for round three.
Predictably, Kayla resumed punching Mei Ling’s breasts.  Every time I’ve watched Kayla fight, she’s pounded her opponent’s boobs.  Maybe it’s her way of getting revenge for all the teasing she took when she was younger because of her small breasts (although they’re big enough for me, they’re the most succulent I’ve ever tasted).  Or maybe it’s because she knows that bigger-breasted women are so used to the support afforded by wearing a bra that having them bounced around is extra painful.  She seemed to be preparing to finish Mei Ling because she slammed a vicious punch into her belly that made her double over.  But Mei Ling had a surprise in hand.  She threw a hard punch that landed smack on Kayla’s bush.  The rush of pain must have been a surprise because all Kayla could do was to stand frozen in place with her mouth forming a wordless ‘O”.  Mei Ling followed the punch by kicking Kayla between the legs.  Kayla pitched forward and fell to her knees. 
“Chickenshit bitch.  You can give pain but can’t take a punch”, snarled Mei Ling.
Mei Ling stepped behind Kayla and put a hammerlock on her left arm.  She forced Kayla to her feet and forced her against the ropes facing out of the ring.  Mei Ling hammered Kayla repeatedly in the kidney with her right fist.  After an eternity, the bell rang to end the round.  Mei Ling returned to her corner with a smug look on her face.  Kayla fell to her knees, knowing that she had just one minute to recover.  She was still on her knees when the bell rang to begin round four.
When she heard the bell, Kayla tried to get up.  She did not succeed, so Mei Ling helped her with another hammerlock.  She turned Kayla around to face her, pushed her against the ropes and began to pound the stomach with both fists.  Kayla’s stomach muscles are tough but they can only take so much.  By the time the round had ended, she was doubled over holding her battered belly.  Mei Ling slammed a couple of punches to the kidneys as the round ended. 
My stomach was churning at the sight of Kayla’s beautiful body taking such a beating.  Heather’s face was white as a sheet.  We actually had to consider the possibility that Kayla might lose.  The bell rang for round five.
Kayla was still kneeling on the ground, doubled over from the pain in her stomach.  Mei Ling walked up to her, grabbed her by the breasts and pulled her to her feet.  She pushed Kayla against the ropes and threw punch after vicious punch to her lower belly and bush.  By this time Kayla was gasping for air as a thin stream of saliva trickled from the corner of her mouth.  Again she slumped to her knees and again Mei Ling grabbed her breasts and pulled her to her feet.  She turned Kayla around and carefully placed her body so that her breasts were crushed against the top rope.  Then she pushed Kayla the length of the ring.  Kayla screamed as her delicate nipples grated against the rope.   
“See, even your little-girl boobs can be tortured”, hissed Mei Ling.
When she reached the corner, she just threw her arms over the top rope and hung there.  Mei Ling finished the round by pounding Kayla’s bruised kidneys yet again.

Mei Ling sat in her corner looking even smugger.  She was sure she was on the verge of victory.  “Ready to quit”? she called to Kayla. 
What she didn’t know (and what I didn’t know) was that Kayla had developed an incredible pain tolerance from competing in Ironwoman Triathlons. Somewhat later Heather told me about a competition in which Kayla developed two blisters on her right foot.  By the time she finished the race, her running shoe was completely red with blood.  So feeling like her entire body was on fire was nothing new.  Kayla spent the one minute rest getting to her feet and turning around so she would at least face her tormentor.  She leaned against the tree that was the “ring post”.  That worried me because leaning against something hard magnifies the effect of body punches.  The bell rang for round six.
Kayla stood motionless as Mei Ling approached.  Mei Ling swung her arms like two pistons as her fists slammed into Kayla’s already battered belly and bush.  Kayla’s expression was like stone; it was as if she refused to give Mei Ling the satisfaction of passing out.  She had taken six or eight wicked punches when she surprised us all.  She brought her right knee up and rammed Mei Ling in the cxnt-hard.  Mei Ling screamed in pain and shock and doubled over. 
“Take that, you fucking bitch”.
Slowly Kayla stepped toward her and unleashed a flurry of punches to her dangling breasts.  Mei Ling tried to protect her breasts with her arms and backed up.  Kayla pursued throwing punches at her breasts and kidneys.  Finally Mei Ling was backed into the opposite corner.  Kayla looked at us and, despite her pain, smiled.  We knew that Mei Ling was about to be re-paid.  Kayla landed a punch right between her legs.  She screamed again and slumped to the ground.  Yes, turnabout is fair play.  Kayla grabbed her breasts and hauled to her feet.  She kept hold of Mei Ling’s full breasts as she kneed her repeatedly in the cxnt.  Mei Ling was beyond screaming.  Her face was ashen and she was sobbing.  Now it was Mei Ling whose torture was interrupted by the bell that ended the round.  Kayla walked slowly and stiffly back to her corner.  Mei Ling dropped to the ground and curled up in the fetal position.  I was confident that she couldn’t recover in time and that her real torture was about to begin.  Heather rang the bell to start the seventh round. 
Mei Ling hardly moved as Kayla approached. 
“For the rest of your life, every time you have sex, you will remember what I am about to do to your boobs and cxnt,” said Kayla.  Somehow I believed her. 
Kayla started by kicking her downed opponent in the kidney.  Then she moved behind Mei Ling, grabbed her by the shoulders and lifted her up.  She pushed her across the ring until she was pushed against the opposite ropes.  We all knew what was coming.  Kayla positioned her so that the top rope was right at the base of her breasts.  Then she pushed down in Mei Ling’s shoulders so that the tender underside of Mei Ling’s breasts grated against the rope.  Mei Ling clasped her arms to her suffering breasts and sobbed piteously.  Kayla picked Mei Ling up and held her like a baby.  Then she knelt on one knee and dropped Mei Ling across her thigh.  Mei Ling screamed again as her back contorted.  Kayla raised her elbow and smashed it into Mei Ling’s tightly-stretched stomach.  The effect was so devastating that Mei Ling didn’t scream-she sort of gurgled.  Kayla repeated the blow three more times before letting Mei Ling roll to the ground.  Again she curled herself up in a ball.  Kayla grabbed the right arm, twisted it a couple of times and slammed her fist into the upper arm at least half a dozen times.   Kayla let go when the bell rang to end the round.  She returned to her corner; Mei Ling lay on the ground. 
I wondered how much more Mei Ling could take.  Even though she faced the possibility of several days of torture, if she gave in now, she would get a respite from pain.  Mei Ling didn’t move when the bell rang for the eighth round.
Kayla apparently wanted to continue the beating for at least one round, so I wondered what she’d work on.  Given the background, she’d certainly want to beat her breasts and pussy some more and Mei Ling’s flat belly absolutely begged to be hurt.  Unfortunately, she was curled up in a ball holding her stomach with her left hand.  Her right arm hung limp, evidence of the success of Kayla’s crippling of the trapezius muscle.  Kayla came up with an absolutely fiendish plan.  She picked Mei Ling up off the ground, threw her right arm across Mei Ling’s chest and trapped Mei Ling’s legs between her own legs.  She had Mei Ling in a perfect abdominal stretch.  With the beating Mei Ling has taken to the stomach, it must have been agony.  The devilish part about it was that Kayla put her right hand right on Mei Ling’s breast and with her left stroked her pussy gently, almost lovingly.  I can’t imagine what Mei Ling’s brain did with the simultaneous feeling of agony from her stomach and pleasure from breasts and bush.  Kayla simply held her that way for the entire round, stroking the pussy the whole time. 
“There, doesn’t that feel good?”  Mei Ling’s face was a study in confusion as she felt both pleasure and serious pain in her feminine places.
When the bell rang to end the round, she simply dropped Mei Ling to the ground. 
As she returned to her corner, Kayla flashed a smile at Heather and myself.  Heather was no longer pale and my stomach had unwound.  We all wondered what was in store for Mei Ling next.  The bell rang for the ninth round. 
Kayla walked up to the prone Mei Ling, picked her up and carried her to the ropes.  Mei Ling’s eyes were wide with terror as she wondered which of her female places was to be grated against the ropes this time.  But, no, Kayla simply draped her arms over the top rope so that she was helpless.  Kayla faced her foe, measured her and began a clinically precise beating.  Six punches to the upper belly, six punches to the lower belly.  Three left-right straight smashes flattened Mei Ling’s breasts like pancakes.  A succession of hooks and uppercuts got them bouncing around.  Mei Ling was so drained that she could no longer scream in pain-she sort of moaned instead.  She finished the job with four wicked punches to Mei Ling’s bush replete with Kayla’s trademark grinding her knuckles into Mei Ling’s cxnthair.  She kicked Mei Ling between the legs three times and Mei Ling passed out.  I signaled to Heather to stop timing and I held smelling salts under Mei Ling’s nose.  After a few seconds, her eyelids flickered. A after a few seconds more, she was completely conscious.  Kayla faced her and said, “Had enough”?  Mei Ling shook her head. 
“Well, slut, you’ve got more guts than I gave you credit for”.
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Repost: Mei-Ling vs Kayla by Tom, Parts 2 & 3
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 09:40:50 PM »
Kayla put her left hand on Mei Ling’s breasts and began to stroke them.  She stroked Mei Ling’s cxnt with her right.  She did this for the rest of the round as Mei Ling just looked confused at what she was experiencing.  When the bell rang to end the round, Kayla left Mei Ling hanging helplessly and returned to her corner.
Between rounds I verified that Mei Ling was in fact conscious.  Her arms were still tangled in the ropes, but that was her tough luck.  She still struggled to breathe but her eyes flashed with resolve.  She had more guts than I would have given her credit for as well.  Heather rang the bell for the tenth round. 
I was at a loss as to what more Kayla could do to her helpless victim.  She grabbed Mei Ling’s full boobs and leveraged her to an upright position.  Mei Ling screamed as her delicate breasts supported her entire weight up.  Mei Ling’s arms were still tangled in the ropes so she was still helpless to prevent whatever Kayla had in mind.  Once she’d stood Mei Limg up, she merely grabbed a nipple between each thumb and forefinger and began kneading and twisting them.  She pulled them outwards, leaned forward and carefully bit Mei Limg in each breast.  The river of tears resumed.  “Don’t like that”? asked Kayla.  Since Mei Ling (wisely) did not answer, Kayla released the nipples and again began stroking Mei Ling’s breasts.  Mei Ling’s expression relaxed, Kayla’s alertness dropped.  So everyone was surprised when Mai Ling slammed her right knee squarely into Kayla’s cxnt.  Kayla screamed in pain, doubled over and dropped to the ground.  I leapt to her side and was surprised that the one knee shot had rendered her unconscious.  I remembered Kayla advice and held an ice cube to her bush until her eyes flickered open.  She lay on the ground and Mei Ling sagged in the ropes until Heather rang the bell.
Between rounds Kayla made no attempt to stand up.  I was worried and I could see that Heather was as well.  Heather rang the bell to begin the eleventh round. 
Kayla must have been merely resting because she sprang to her feet as soon as the bell rang.  Mei Ling had not been able to untangle herself from the ropes and was therefore still at Kayla’s mercy.  Kayla pulled Mei Ling’s right leg to the side and tangled it in the bottom rope and did likewise to the left.  Now Mei Ling was immobilized and spread-eagled.  Every square millimeter of her body, tits, cxnt and everything else was at Kayla’s mercy.  Heather and I leaned forward in anticipation.
Kayla approached her helpless foe.  Mei Ling’s breasts and body were covered in pink blotches from Kayla’s punches, saliva dribbled from the corner of her mouth and she was sobbing. 
“Had enough?  This is your last chance for the round.”
Surprisingly Mei Ling shook her head “No”.
Kayla shrugged her shoulders.  Since her opponent was helpless, Kayla decided to focus on humiliating Mei Ling as much as hurting her.  She began by pinching each of Mei Ling’s nipples between thumb and forefinger.  She squeezed them, kneaded them, pulled them.  Mei Ling just sobbed.  After a minute or so of this, Kayla released the nipples and began slapping Mei Ling’s breasts.  That seemed to amuse her because the slaps left large red marks on Mei Ling’s breasts.  She finished the round by pulling on individual cxnthairs. 
“I’m prepared to keep this up all day”, said Kayla.  “And considering how you hurt Heather and humiliated me, I’d like to”.
Mei Ling’s head lolled back and forth as she was overcome by the abuse to her sexual places.  The bell rang to end the round and (for a minute) her suffering.
As soon as Heather rang the bell for the twelfth round, Kayla sprinted across the ring as if she couldn’t wait to resume torturing Mei Ling.  Her first move was what I can only describe as a vaginal claw.  She pressed her thumb into Mei Ling’s bush and her knuckles into the delicate tissue between her legs and ground them back and forth.  Mei Ling howled in pain.  Kayla was merciless, continuing the torture for at least half the round.  Finally she withdrew her hand and re-visited Mei Ling’s breasts with a volley of punches that again bounced them back and forth.  The bell rang to end the twelfth round.
As she stood in her corner, Kayla whispered to us “I’m going to finish her this round”.
Heather rang the bell for the thirteenth.
Kayla acted as if she was going to break Mei Ling.  She opened the round with a fusillade of vicious punches to her breasts.  Then she hammered the stomach with a series of piston-like underhand punches.  Then she pounded Mei Ling’s bush.
“Had enough”?  Mei Ling shook her head.  So Kayla repeated the sequence.  This time when she punched the bush she ground her knuckles into Mei Ling’s cxnthair.  Finally Mei Ling whispered, “Please, please stop. I can’t take any more”.
“Go get her panties”, called Kayla.  I did so and handed them to Kayla who carefully stuffed them into Mei Ling’s slit.  Then she then kicked Mei Ling twice between the legs and she slumped unconscious. We could see just a bit of fabric protruding from her slit..
Kayla called to me to toss her a piece of rope.  I did so.  She untangled Mei Ling from the ropes and tied her to a tree.  By this time the adrenalin from the fight was wearing off and she was walking stiffly in deference to the beating her belly and snatch had taken.  She motioned to Heather and I to follow her into the tent.  I knew what was coming. 
As soon as we were in the tent, I began to strip.  Heather followed my lead.  Kayla sat down on one of the cots.  I knelt in front of her and carefully began to kiss and lick her raw breasts.  I paid particular attention to her exquisite nipples.  They are always proudly erect, so it must have been agony for them to be grated against that rope.  Heather sat on the bunk beside her lover and began to stroke Kayla’s battered pussy.  Finally the pleasure overcame the pain, her facial expression relaxed and she began to purr (sort of). 
She lay back on the cot and relaxed.  She spread her legs and looked longingly at Heather.  Although she was still upset at seeing Kayla taking a beating, Heather obliged her lover.  She knelt at the foot of the bed and began massaging Kayla’s clit with her tongue.  I knelt and resumed caressing and kissing Kayla’s lovely breasts.  I looked at Kayla and she nodded as if to say “OK, that feels good”.
We soothed Kayla’s feminine places for at least fifteen minutes.  Shmoaned and groaned and apparently came several times.  Finally she went limp with a look of total contentment on her face.  I’m sure she still felt the pain, she just didn’t care anymore. 
She sat up and looked at us.  Heather was flushed and quivering slightly.  She noticed my hard dick and giggled as she kissed it.  “Why is it that as a card-carrying lesbian, I’m always proud of how hard I make Tom?  I’m too swollen and sore to take that monster inside me.  Heather, would you like Tom to give you some loving?”
Heather hesitated.  “Oh Kayla, I was so scared during the fight when you were hurt.  I hated it.”
Kayla took her lover in her arms and gave her a long, ardent kiss.  Seeing those two pairs of luscious breasts crush together sure didn’t calm me down.  Kayla said, “Lie down, Heather”.
She rummaged in her pack and pulled out a large object which I realized was a strap-on
Most guys have never  seen one, much less watched one in use.  Kayla buckled it around her waist, penetrated Heather and began thrusting.  For at least fifteen minutes she took Heather places I’ve never dreamed of taking a woman.  The thing is large and of course it never collapses from fatigue.  Part way through, Kayla motioned me to give Heather’s breasts some loving.  I looked at Heather who nodded Yes.  So I knelt beside the bunk and caressed and kissed and tongued that magnificent pair of breasts.  Doing this after the time I spent worshipping Kayla’s breasts solved one problem.  For the first time in my life, I spontaneously came.  Kayla saw my confusion and grinned. 
Finally Heather showed signs of being sated and we stopped.  Not that I was ever in doubt at how much Kayla loved Heather, but it sure was clear this morning.  Kayla took a wet rag and cleaned me up.  Along the way she covered my dick and testicles with her velvety kisses and I felt pretty good.  Heather came up to me and rammed her breasts into my chest and I felt even better.  It was quite a morning.
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Re: Repost: Mei-Ling vs Kayla by Tom, Parts 2 & 3
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 05:43:25 AM »
this was an interesting story. glad I could find the time to read it and appreciate it. Ah, the good ole days. Cheers! :)
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."