News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

office wars V

• 11 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
office wars V
« on: July 27, 2009, 09:39:54 AM »
-
Work had been going well, there was still a lot of talk and no action about all the big changes the new group of managers wanted to make but it looked like they were going to happen. And that would mean better jobs, better pay- no more of this Wal-Mart attitude of driving wages down, no more hassles of unreasonable demands forced upon us Wal-Mart. The company was sure people would buy better quality products made in the USA rather than cheap imported Chinese stuff that fell apart.

And I had my small part in some of the changes. I was still just a computer operator but I had put my ideas in and hoped they would work- or at least be given a chance to work. And if so then I had a chance of promotion. But other people had their own ideas too or thought they did. One of those who thought they did, if in fact the airhead ever thought anything, was this hot blonde piece Debbie-she wasn't tall- probably about my height but she was stunning.  And just like in the movies she caused accidents when she crossed the street, guys just stared at her instead of watching the other autos. Yet she dressed conservatively, blouse, long skirt, modestly high heels.

She had it easy, so easy she never had to use her brain: if she was late to work she just simpered and the fools in HR just about creamed their jeans, she made a mistake and she just turned on this charm and apologised. She was not just a hot stunning blonde, she was -when it suited her - charming.

But only when it suited her. To those she didn’t want to impress or flatter she was just a bitch. And she never wanted to impress or flatter me. Quite the reverse. Every time she saw me she reminded me just how good she looked and how much of a frump I was. She didn’t say much she didn’t have to. One look and then she would roll her eyes. She made me feel like crap.
This day was the same. I happened to be walking past her part of the office after just about everyone had gone home, a file in my hands when she got up., she shook her stupidly long hair- it hung down to her waist. . I’m surprised it didn’t get stuck in her car door, perhaps it did and then she turned on some simpering act to get some guy to free it. She must have been making some special effort to impress someone today- her blouse was cut just low enough to hint at her cleavage –yeah that explained why she was still here. I tried to be polite "Hey Deb, working late are you?"

She stared at me then marched towards me glaring . I suddenly wondered if this birdbrain blonde (what a tautology!) had put in her own suggestions to the systems review group. Well if she had she must have known mine were better she must have known- most people did- that at least some of mine were being adopted.
I had to admit she looked something , her blonde hair flowing freely down her back- it glistened in the fluorescent lighting - her well cut blouse and skirt just the right amount of make up- a bit of eye shadow and red lipstick.. She could have been a model for office wear except for her bright red nails.
I tried to smile at her. She glared. And it was then I was sure she had made some suggestions and they had been knocked back. Her heels clicked on the floor as she marched towards me. "Ok cow you know my plans are better then yours so look why don’t you go home and reapply for a job more suited for your… ah… talents hmm like Burger King or maybe Wal-Mart and leave the promotions open to those who deserve them."

I knew she had to be seething to spit out something like that; she loathed me but she had never said anything before like this- no her tactic was the stiletto , the snide remark, the innuendo round the coffee cooler, the rumour- the sort of stuff I did too- I was better at it than she. Perhaps that is what had got to her. I tried to answer her nicely "No, this is a good place, i worked my way up from the factory to here and - you know something Debbie- this place actually does reward talent and brains, not just looks. But then I am sure there are many jobs where your talents would be better used, model would be one. You really could be one if you wanted." She glared at me and I snapped inside - no more Ms Nice Jenn. "But Debbie there are others that probably would be more to your taste. Cuz you could do them without even getting up out of bed or off your knees."

"You slut how dare you talk to me like that? Lets see those plans" She grabbed the file and begin ripping it , throwing the torn pieces in the bin. Her beast was heaving as she taunted me

"You think this is my presentation. It isn’t this is just a normal file – I’ve finished with it I was going to archive it. You think I’d be dumb enough to take my presentation around the office. Nah I emailed a copy to HR and the new projects team. You are so" I paused for effect "..blonde."

Debbie flipped her hair out of her face- again it shimmered- she spoilt the effect by glaring as she hissed "Well is that so cow? We shall see about who gets what here! You know I can have the boss eating out of my hands and I’ll just tell him you stole all those ideas from me." She giggled "Who do you think he will believe?" Not even she could have thought that that would work. She let go slapping my face hard

"Ouch! Slut!" I retaliated slapping first her left then her right cheeks ."Try that bitch"

She yelped as her head snapped first to the left then the right as my slaps hit home. Her hair flew across her chest Her hand dabbed her cheeks. Her eyes widened with pain. It looked as if noone had ever stood up to her before. She stepped into me she grabbed my hair "You whore" she yelled twisting my hair back and forth. "I’ll bald you, you cheap whore" Even as she attacked I noticed her skirt hugging her thighs and tight little butt, she really was model material, so sad that her great body wasn’t matched with a good mind or personality.

I was squealing as she ripped at my hair and her body pushed against mine I pushed back- the extra pounds again proving their use as I drove her back towards the wall. I slapped her face again hard –this time both hands at once. Again the blonde bitch stepped back edging to the side, again she squealed and again she touched her soft delicate cheek- already marked by my hand .She hissed "you’re going to regret that bitch " as she stepped up again and sent a fist aimed at my right cheek.

I had got too confident- I thought she was too weak, too pretty, too prissy to fight. I was wrong. Her fist connected and my head rocked back. I was almost dazed but managed to get my hands up defensively. “Damn, where’d she learn to fight?” I thought as I tried to clear my head.

"Tee hee" the hell cat laughed "Did that hurt cow? tsk tsk. " she stepped towards me again her heels clicked sharply on the tiles. She seized a bunch of my hair and then pointed with her other hand , her head tilted as she smirked "There’s the door, just get out of here and find another job and I will let you keep your teeth. Understand me?" She suddenly let go and slumped.

I had kneed her in the tummy. "yes it did hurt but not as much as this is gonna hurt you slut!" I cackled repeating the move "Now you listen to me girl leave me and I'll leave you but otherwise its war!"

She staggered back till her butt hit a corner of a desk. She held her tummy as she tried to take a breath. Then she ran at me, furiously, her arms high up reaching for my hair ."You’re gonna so regret hitting me" she hissed.

I almost smiled at her anger, she wasn’t thinking any more and as she surged towards me I raised my knee .
With her eyes fixed on my face she never saw the knee till it was too late. She impaled her unprotected belly on it. This time she was almost finished, she doubled over holding her belly, her body heaving as she screamed silently- silently because she had almost no breath in her lungs. Her hair hanging covering her face

I knew, I just knew this bitch had bitten off more than she expected. I wished there was a crowd to see how I took down this pretty vacuous blonde. I cackled as I raised her oh so pretty head. I tried to bang her face on my knee.

She backed away, I guess her hair helped for I couldn’t see exactly where her face was. She stood up braced against the wall trying to get her senses back before I destroyed her. And she knew I could, she had that cowed scared expression that told me I had won and all that was left was mopping up and having some fun. I knew that although she might have escaped my clutches for the moment that there was nothing she could. do, other than holding her face and her stomach. She was so out of it. And I was going to have so much fun. I slammed a fist into her tummy as she held her face and then my other fist into her tit. She was defenceless "Give bitch" I snarled hoping she would not.

Debby gasped, her hand went to her tummy. She bent forward her butt against the wall. She moaned when I punched her tit. She was bruised, she was battered but she must have been punch drunk for she wouldn’t give up. Rather she just seemed to be more angry and tried kicking at my shin but her tight long skirt stopped her from doing a lot of damage,. She tried to punch my face I took it , She was weakened, sure I knew I would have a bruise the next day
But standing so close – almost in a clinch – I was able to pound her with short hard jabs. My fists flying, repeatedly pummelling her stomach. Weakening her, defeating her. “Beat the body and the head falls.” Joe Frazier knew that, I knew that, and now Debby was learning it – the hard way.

She backed up against the wall, again she tried to hold her gut, she was gasping , trying to get air in again. I knew she was hurt, that she knew her face was swollen and bruised. She didn’t respond to any of my attacks, she couldn’t now, so different to when her first punch left me almost as stunned as she is now. I smiled- the difference was she was pounded now and weak and I was going to weaken her further. I slammed another punch into her now defenceless face, and yet another to her chest. Her head swivelled to the side as my blow hit, her hair flew across her face and a trickle of blood ran down from her mouth. She tried to run away –making a quick dash to the other side of the room, she wanted to get away from having her ass kicked but she wouldn’t.

“Running away are you, slut?!" I cackled as I seized a clump of her long blonde hair and hauled her back towards m. I was going to pull her off her feet.
And I did, her tight skirt didn’t help her. She stumbled and went down on her butt.

Just to cause a bit more pain I kicked her back hard. She fell face first on the floor. She reached back trying to get up just as I grabbed her and pushed her again, she fell over onto her back. She tried to get up by grabbing a chair. I bent and shoved her down by pushing her shoulders. I put all my weight into it and she fell , she tried to slide away from me. She was screaming. Her hair was a mess, her face bruised, her blouse dirty and spotted with her own blood. She screamed “I’ll kill you whore.”

I had to give her marks for imagination but I still laughed “Oh yeah?” Then remembering how another blonde had done for me on the beach a couple of summers ago I stamped on her belly with my foot. "Give bitch before I rip you apart"

What little air she still had in her lungs fled, she lay there grabbing her belly and trying to get air in again. Again remembering that other blonde I straddled poor Debbie and bounced up and down on her tummy again crushing the air from her lungs.

I kept punching her as she lay there. Give in bitch I insisted

She had some spirit “Fuck you Peccavi” she whimpered.

“Oh I'll gouge your face and shred your tits unless you give bitch" I smirked as I lent forward, seized her head and slammed it on the floor. I ripped her blouse open while she lay moaning on the floor.

“Give girl give?"? Today and even then in the heat of the fight I almost felt sorry for this beautiful, sexy bitch By then I was willing her to surrender, hoping she did. I knew I’d not get any more kicks- she wasn’t the sort of bitch I could humiliate. But even then she didn’t give up, she tried to roll me off her –she rolled to one side and grabbed my blouse. But my seat on her tummy was still too firm to move much, its one of the few advantages of those extra pounds. I swayed a bit but stayed on top and again bounced up and down on her tummy.

“Stop, stop no more” she finally saw sense.

I stood up and stretched my hand out to my fallen foe "come on Debbie get up, I was better today. Come and I'll wash your hurt away"

She hauled herself up on a chair, and I saw just how much damage I inflicted, her blouse ruined with dirt sweat and missing buttons. Her belly must have felt as if its been caved in. She stood “you beat me this time Jenn but one day I’ll get even.” She turned and staggered towards the elevators. Despite the pain she must have been in, she held her head high. I had to admire her for that.

Based on a cyber fight between myself and the lovely and talented Debbylyt. Thanks as always to my editor the even more talented Judy.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline vivian

• a fun loving gal in her 30's...well late 30's ughh
Re: office wars V
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 10:12:05 AM »
Some folks on here really write strong, emotional and descriptive stuff and this is one of those stories. Remind myself never to take on Peccavi in a fight cause I can she that she takes no prisoners! Debby that is an entirely different story there! But a well written tale no doubt of that

petelv

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 12:26:43 AM »
A excellent story Jen.  I enjoyed it very much.

pete

suneha

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 02:50:01 AM »
it's a nice story. sametihing happened to me in real i got badly beaten up by one my office girl, that time i was wearing my black satin knee high pencil skirt white tight crisp shirt ang high heels, i couldn;t fight back of my dress, was she wearing the same out fit as me

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 05:55:21 AM »
Jenn is one of the best writers this site, or any site has ever had. You can feel every punch in her stories and you can feel the emotions. She's great. Take care, Jenn, and enjoy your time over at the other site too (PP).
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline vivian

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 08:36:19 AM »
Uhhh suneha your post was funny. Do you think poor debby couldn't afford her own clothes so she borrowed yours! Did you send em to her via FedEx specially to wear to go to her office including your ang high heels! and your white tight crisp shirt that no doubt was neither white nor crisp after your battle!!!!!

suneha

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2009, 10:35:27 AM »
shut up bitch vivian.

Offline vivian

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2009, 07:44:16 AM »
suneha I am going to make good use of your angular heels. I am going to put one in a 45 degree angle and the other at a 90 degree angle and plug you know what. Then i am going to stuff a baby's milk bottle in your mouth and u can make gurgling sounds. Capiche

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2009, 12:10:41 PM »
Your stories are always great fun to read, Jenn!  :D

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

cattleman

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2009, 01:47:20 PM »
suneha and vivian come to the ranch and fight for the cattleman :D ;D ;D ;D

suneha

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2009, 01:15:50 AM »
ok cattleman what do you think write a story will see who will win

sweethang14

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2009, 09:24:04 AM »
That was a very well thought out and written storie.