News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Repost: Back to the wall by Yvie

• 8 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Repost: Back to the wall by Yvie
« on: July 31, 2009, 06:58:59 PM »
Here's my second fight - desperate for a win, this time against Ruth.

Hope you enjoy & comments are welcome!  ;) ::)

Hugs
Kayla

FFF CATFIGHT CHALLENGE
KAYLA vs. RUTH
By: Yvie

The air was pervaded with excitement as the anxious crowd eagerly awaited the entrance of two of the most vicious catfighters at the FFF!   The announcer ambles toward the ring.  Upon entering the ring, a phlegmatic mien settles onto the audience.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, We would like to welcome you to this evening's prestigious challenge match!  For your entertainment, I would like to introduce our first fighter.  Standing 5' 4", weighing 128 pounds, this 34 year old, coming to us all the way from Spain, with a current record of  1 win, 1 loss, please welcome....    RUTH!!!

The spotlights illuminate a doorway as she becomes visible.   An arid applause of cheers mixed with jeers greets her as she saunters down the aisle, shouting colorful rhetoric at the boisterous, inimical crowd!   Upon entering the ring, she struts around the ring, displaying numerous hand gestures at descenting members!  Shouting back into the audience "Where is this cowardice Slut?!?"

With a look of slight annoyance, the announcer continues....  "And her opponent for this evening, weighing in at 140 pounds, standing 5' 9", this youthful, 23 year old, South African Amazon, with a record of no current wins and only one loss, please make her feel welcome.... the lovely.... KAYLA!!! "

She sexily strolls toward the ring, up on her toes, dancing, bouncing, smiling brightly and waving, arms raised high in the air, while receiving howls from amiable fans.     

Proudly displaying her sensuously sheer and lustrous white bikini, highlighting her delicious 36A-25-33 figure, she moves closer to the ring,  stopping to give "Hi-5's" to adoring fans.  In addition, whenever spotting a particularly attractive male or female fan, she paused to give them a quick shimmy of her hips or sensual smile but all the while teasing, taunting and churning the HOT Spanish Blood, to a Boiling Point, of her over-zealous opponent!

Ruth stands inside the ring, hands on hips, GLARING out to her sensual combatant!  Fuming from the reception Kayla received, as opposed to her own!  She loiters and treks about the inside of the ring, pacing Kayla, as her rival attempts to enter the ring.  She vows, to herself, that she will DESTROY this Tramp!!

Perceiving the inevitable events, the announcer hastens out of the ring.  Not even waiting for the sound of the bell to initiate the match, Ruth boasts "You'll not make it into ring before I put to you asleep!!" 

Kayla can hardly choke down a giggle, then begins to ROAR with laughter while looking over the ring.  She feigns to one side and then runs around to a corner of the ring. 

Kayla lunges toward a turnbuckle of the ring.  Just as she sets her right knee on the canvas,  her left hand on the center rope, Ruth gallops to the corner, quickly grabs the top ropes,  to the right of the turnbuckle, and shoots her right foot out through the ropes!  Kayla parries, just in the nick of time, managing to avert the full impact of Ruth's heel as it whisks past her face, skimming her neck!

Swiftly reaching up, Kayla grasps a handful of Ruth's hair!  Using the hair as a climbing rope, lifts herself to her feet!     Ruth, on the other hand, begins to choke, emitting a GURGLING sound as the top rope is mashed into her throat!  Maintaining downward pressure, Kayla grasps Ruth's hair with both hands, forcing her rival's head downward with even more force!   Kayla then prudently thrusts her right knee smartly upward into her dwarfish adversary!   

Ruth's head CRACKS upward as she seems to momentarily levitate off the ring floor, totters off balance and crashes to the canvas.  With her right leg still draped over the center rope, Ruth hangs slightly inverted!    The arena fills with a resounding applause as Kayla swiftly and gracefully sweeps her body betwixt the ropes and enters the ring! 

The Sexy South African prances about the ring, with arms raised, shouting  "This fight is over before it even began!"  Blowing an occasional kiss to fans!   Confident that her fallen rival is still incoherent.

Just as she begins to turn and focus her attention upon Ruth once more, she is jarred into a turnbuckle as Ruth rams her shoulder into her opponent's back and begins to pummel her with a vicious flurry of punishing fists to her chest and face!

Kayla, taken by surprise, is  momentarily helpless, but attempts to cover and shield herself with her back slightly turned to Ruth! 

Kayla, having had enough, lifts her right elbow and swings it backward, managing to catch Ruth on the right cheek bone, very near her right eye!  Stunned for a spilt second, Ruth ceases her assault, giving Kayla time to do an about face!

Now facing each other squarely, the two begin to exchange a multitude of brutal, seemingly relentless flurry of punches and slaps, jarring them both and cracking their heads side to side!  The audience goes into a feral frenzy as these two merciless antagonists lock into a paramount contest of wills as well as a sovereign test of muscle, strength and skill!    Screams and yowls inside the ring are comparable to the bellowing outside the ring!

Tiring quickly, each finds no alternative but to latch onto her foe's hair, the two initiate a brutal hairpulling match!  Each whipping her opponent's head to and fro violently!  Hair begins to float and scatter upon the ring canvas!   Kayla uses her height and weight advantage, thrusting her chest into Ruth's upper chest and face, to force her smaller adversary quickly into the center of the ring!

With Ruth still in the process of retreat, Kayla stops, yanking the long dark hair about as she begins to forcefully thrust her long, slender, yet athletic legs, up into Ruth's ribs, abs and groin!!  Shuttling her knee back and forth rapidly!   Every seat empties as the fervid fans fill the arena with barbarous howls, cheers and wolf whistles as it becomes blatantly obvious that Kayla is now in full control of this match!!   

Kayla steps back, whipping her rival around like a rag doll by her hair!  Ruth nearly lifts off the floor as she is swept about the ring!   During this merry-go-round of activity, the dwarfed Spaniard loses her balance, dropping to her knees!  She releases the grip on Kayla's hair as she extends her arms downward to attempt to soften her landing!

Ruth chafes the canvas as she skids to a stop!  Kayla moves in rapidly, jolting her fallen foe upward by her hair, simultaneously driving her left knee into the chest of her victim!  Ruth splays onto the floor of the ring!  Panting and tired from the brutal battle, Kayla pauses for a slight breather!  Leaning over, resting her hands on her knees!

Having learned from her previous error, Kayla decides to finish off the Sultry Spaniard here and now!  Moving to Ruth's feet, Kayla grabs her ankles, lifting them just as she drops her right knee in between Ruth thighs, once more agonizing her Womanhood!

Ruth immediately curls into the fetal position, rolls onto her side as both hands shoot down between her thighs to ease the unbearable, burn and seering agony!!

Seeing that her combatant is down, but not out just yet,  Kayla circles around the fallen Spanish Damsel like a Vulture.  Pausing for a slight breather while carefully appraising this situation.  She reaches up and rubs her burning scalp while comtemplating how to best vanquish this runt! 

Ruth seems all but out of it at this point!  Confused and disoriented, Ruth tries to focus her eyes and clear her thoughts! 

Kayla moves in and kicks Ruth onto her back as she briefly watches for some sign of coherence and retaliation.  Ruth gives her just that!  She lifts her head from the canvas, shakes her head as if she is trying to regain her senses!   

Maneuvering, once more, to Ruth's feet.   Kayla faces her adversary grabs and quickly lifts the Spanish Maiden's feet, and secures them beneath her arms!

Kayla then swings around, steps over Ruth's lower back, as she twists about, rolling Ruth onto her belly!  The South African Amazon lowers into a seated position as she pulls the Spaniard's legs up and over her own back!   Ruth becomes fully coherent as she feels her body become compressed into a pretzel!   Thus successfully applying a Boston Crab hold!

Total chaos rules and grips the audience as they know that the Spaniard is about to utter a Full and Unconditional Surrender in this War!!

Unable to withstand the further agony, Ruth immediately begins to SCREAM and BEG for MERCY while banging her fists onto the canvas!!!!  "NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!  STOP!!   STOP IT!!!!  I BEG YOU, STOP IT PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!"

Kayla smiles, her body shimmering from the perspiration that illuminates the soft skin on her shapely body.  But Ruth’s please for mercy are not enough, so condescendingly she commands Ruth to surrender in no uncertain terms.  The Spaniard, a proud woman, at first hesitates to comply, but after a few more seconds of back-breaking pain she finally though reluctantly screams her surrender. 

“I GIVE!  I GIVE! YOU WIN!”

Releasing and shoving her defeated victim’s legs downward to the canvas, Kayla steps away from her conquered rival and turns to face her, just as the announcer steps into the ring, taking Kayla by the arm and lifting it over her head as the announcement is made....
"Tonight's winna, obtained by submission and her First Catfight Victory here at FFF.... the Lovely....    KAYLA!!!! "
Raising her arms and dancing around the ring, blowing kisses out to her adoring fans!  She glances back at Ruth who was visibly shaken while lifting herself from the floor of the ring, settling into a seated position.  She lifts her hand to her back as she bows her head, knowing that she was well and truly whipped in this contest!
Kayla smiles widely, winks sarcastically at Ruth, blows her a playful kiss as well and then exits the ring making her way back to her dressing room!  She stops on numerous occasions along the way to shake hands, hug or even kiss the cheek of several of her fans, relishing in her very first victory!  Through her proficient fighting and obvious sexiness, Kayla has greatly broadened her fan base, though as she reaches the last row of seats, there is one woman who remains seated, clearly not impressed by the victory. 
As Kayla approaches, the blonde woman stands up to confront her, but before the lovely blonde can get her first words out, Kayla walks straight up to her, no more than inch or two separating them.
“I hope you liked watching a REAL woman fight Joan!  But I was just warming up tonight ….. when I finally get the chance to face you ….. I’ll show NO MERCY!”
Joan opened her mouth to respond, but before she could, Kayla turned and strutted away, slinking back into the locker room as the crowd continued to cheer her victory.

THE END

This story was written based on a poll conducted in the
Female Fight Fiction Yahoo Group. 
Kayla won 33 votes to 15 for Ruth and thus Kayla wins her first FFF catfight!
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Re: Repost: Back to the wall by Yvie
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 07:45:40 PM »
I was rooting for Ruth in this one, but the momentum helped Kayla get over with the fans and started her on her way to bigger things. All those yesterdays...
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 08:01:56 PM »
I was rooting for Ruth in this one, ...

How could you, Howard??? I thought you were a fan - I'm so disappointed!  :-[ :-\ :'(

NOT!!!!  ;D ::) :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla

petelv

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 08:28:47 PM »
Kayla , Another excellent story.  I am glad that you won.

pete

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 08:58:43 AM »
Thanks, Pete - glad to know I've got at least one fan - tee hee!  ;) :D

Hugs
Kayla

Offline Catwacher

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • Brutal NHB fights to the ultimate finish!
    • Catwacher DeviantArt site
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 04:59:51 PM »
Now, now, now Kayla, you know you *always* have me as a fan!

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 06:13:51 PM »
If you aren´t afraid, Kayla, you must fight Ruth again, this time a catfight without rules, not in the ring. I would love to read about it. It would be really rough because Ruth would try to get revenge for sure.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 08:14:30 PM »
Hi Cat, thanks for the support!  :D And Dario, Ruth and I did have another fight later, which I won with an even bigger margin, but can't remember that a story was written on that - I'll check to see if I can find it.  :)

Hugs
Kayla

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2009, 02:44:50 PM »
Well, I saw Ruth´s pics and she still need a lesson. Swow me more of you vs Ruth or  much better if you write some more, please.