News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Madonna / Sharon Stone

• 5 Replies

Offline wettboy98

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Madonna / Sharon Stone
« on: January 28, 2009, 11:13:50 PM »
I wonder what these ladies were thinking about when these pictures were taken.
Anybody know of any competitive situations between them?
{alt}
{alt}

I like the way Mary J Blige looks at Sharon Stone in the picture below and the overall body language - maybe she was thinking "I'm gonna give it to you, bitch?"?
{alt}

mlorenc

Re: Madonna / Sharon Stone
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 06:43:14 AM »
Sharon more skilled and has been convinced that will win  :) :)

petelv

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 09:59:38 AM »
Sharon.

pete

Zulu

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 01:22:55 PM »
Interesting to note how in the first picture how Sharon seems to be in the more dominant position, i.e. in Madonna's face with Madonna backing away slightly, is this proof Sharon is the more dominant with Madonna being slightly afraid of her,

My vote goes to Sharon after one hell of a battle, lots of dirty tactics involving both pussy and breast attacks

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 06:23:53 AM »
Brilliant pics with side-by-side comparisons.  I vote for Madonna.  The aging hardbody is, I think, in better shape and will tire out the bigger Sharon Stone.

Offline wettboy98

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 09:12:48 PM »
I would go for Madonna as well.  First pic shows Sharon in a dominant body language, but uncertain of herself, while Madonna is strong and confident.
Second picture shown Sharon a bit submissive, while Madonna;s posture says 'I own her'.
While last picture shows Madonna introducing Mary J Blige, who is about to tell Sharon 'go take a hike'.

I think the fight would be hard, but my vote goes for Madonna.