News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Story: Selena Gomez vs Taylor Swift.

• 8 Replies

Offline ktrixs

Story: Selena Gomez vs Taylor Swift.
« on: February 11, 2014, 01:17:08 PM »
This is my first story. Please tell me how it is. I'm writing the second part now. I'll post it in a while.

Selena Gomez vs Taylor Swift.
Selena smiled as she combed her perfect hair. She was finally going to teach that skank Taylor a lesson. Taylor had been dissing her recently, saying she was talentless, ugly etc. Selena dissed her back and they had had a long battle on twitter before they finally met each other, face to face. Taylor had slapped her and Selena slapped her back. It escalated and finally their bodyguards seperated them. Selena smiled as she remembered the hard twist she had landed on Taylor's nipples and winced as she remembered the sharp claw to the ass she had gotten in return! They had finally reached an agreement. They would finish what they had started and would have one fight in a WWE ring with referees. The winner loser would admit to the winner's superiority and the winner could humiliate the loser for the rest of the night.
Taylor was thinking about the exact same thing. The girls were very evenly matched. Both were lithe, though Selena was probably heavier. 
Both knew what was at stake.
Selena had her plan. If she won, she would make her lick her ass, feet, cxnt and armpits. Then she would make her cum with a camera zoomed in on her face and cxnt. She would leave her squirt on Taylor.
Taylor knew what she wanted if she won. She wanted to strap on fuck Selena till her pussy was ravaged and her ass, stretched. She would also twist her nipples till the nipples were
destroyed.

The rules were thus. To win, you had to make the other girl submit. Or you could win by a 10 second pin. If a girl orgasms during, they lose.

Selena was first on stage. She wore black lace panties with a matching bra, very visible through a see through dress barely covering herself.  Taylor was wearing leather shorts and a tight top over white panties and a bra.

After the ref explained the rules, they shook hands and began.

They circled each other, suddenly Taylor lunged and caught Selena they fell to the floor and rolled over bashing the others head against the floor for a while. Suddenly Selena pushed her off and sat on her back turning it into a camel clutch. Taylor screamed as her body ached.
She managed to pull off Selena using her hair.
Selena howled and got up, circling the cup  again. She suddenly rushed at Taylor and pushed her against the ropes. As she bounced off, Selena stuck her fist in Taylor's gut, repeating again and again till suddenly Taylor moved.
She dodged and threw a punch, hitting Selena's crotch with force. Before she fell, Selena caught Taylor's hair and both of them fell .

Taylor weighed more and was easily able to push Selena around. Slowly the battle was going in her favour. She repeatedly managed to successfully attack. Slowly she pushed Selena down. As Selena fell she viciously kicked at her crotch with a massive crotch stomp. Selena moaned in pain at the feeling of her womanhood getting trampled. Again Taylor stomped and again the same result. Finally Selena looked like she had been knocked out. Taylor was ecstatic. She got down to the floor and played with the pussy through the fabric. Selena moaned softly as she could feel herself moistening up. Then like lightning, Taylor struck again hitting with all her might into the soft pussy. Selena screamed and then fell limp. Slowly, Taylor moved down and removed the thin dress covering Selena. She slowly touched the panties gently pointing the wetness to the cameras. Selena could feel herself coming to. She pretended still. Taylor got up and gave a last stomp, Selena caught the foot in her hand and like lightning pulled Taylor's feet down, making her fall hard.

"Unlike you, I don't get knocked out so easily," Selena said wickedly. Her vision was still sort of blurred but she slapped taylor hard as the latter whimpered. Then slowly she changed positions, holding taylor in a camel clutch. "Like it, Bitch" she said as taylor moaned in pain. Slowly she let go off the hold. She thought for a second and then had an idea.
"You know what? Your face seems dirty, you want me to clean it?" Selena said sweetly. Without waiting for a reply, she took off her boots with ease. She rubbed the smelly foot all over Taylor's face. Then as Taylor mumbled in humiliation, she stomped hard on her chest, knocking the wind away.

She pushed taylor to the turnbuckle and thinking for a while while she punched, then she removed the blouse slowly. As she opened, she laughed at he puny A's.

Then she touched the pert nipples, and played with them. When Taylor's breath started getting heavy, she pulled hard on the hard nubs, making her scream loudly. You thought you could strap on me did you? she asked.
She then stood up and sat with a whump, back on the lovely face. She pulled the long legs upwards and removed the panties gently. Then with a loud slap she started to spank Taylor's dripping pussy, making her shout muffled by Selena's ass.
"Who knew you would be so turned on by this?" Selena laughed. I'm positive you'll be cumming, when you're licking my ass. Maybe I'll strap on your ass. It looks like it's seen some action.
Taylor moaned at the thought, wondering what mess she had got herself into.

Selena knew what she had to do. She took a run up to deliver the bronco buster. "tell me how I smell! " Selena laughed. Then she jumped her crotch aiming for Taylor's mouth. Then she felt a sharp pain. Taylor had pushed her fist against the crotch. Selena shouted and backed off.
"Your tits might be bigger, but mine are stronger, "Taylor said. Without answering, Selena ripped off the bra. They ran at each other and mashed their tits against each other. Slowly but surely, Taylor was winning. Selena was alarmed. Her tits were being mashed against her. With a scream she moved away. Taylor bowed to the cheers. Selena massaged her tits.

"you know what?  I'm gonna enjoy ripping apart your smelly cxnt! " Taylor shouted. Selena was scared. She looked at the strap on near the turnbuckle. It was a vicious 10 inches long and was really thick.
She had never taken anything that big inside her.

Fear reinforced strength. Again she charged. This time pushing Taylor towards the turnbuckle. Again it wasn't meant to be. Taylor moved aside and pushed her into the gfturnbuckle. As Selena rebounded, Taylor lashed out at her crotch. Slowly Selena sank down in pain. She turned around, her toned ass, moving to Selena's face. Then she pushed. Selena's face was engulfed in the ass. Her nose was deep inside.

Taylor wiggled her ass and Selena's face. Selena smelt Taylor's stinking ass. She moaned in humiliation. Taylor pushed her head, further in slowly tears started to drop. "Kiss my fucking ass! Lick it! Kiss it like how you used to kiss Justin's cxnt! I'm going to make you savor the taste of my ass!" Taylor shouted as she forced Selena's face in deeper. "I'm gonna stretch your ass! I'm gonna destroy your cxnt. I'm gonna make you taste your own  ass juice! " Taylor said as she wiggled her ass around. Selena pictured herself pounded by her enemy's strap on. Her tongue slowly went deep inside the hole making Selena whimper pointlessly. Slowly she stopped resisting as Taylor began to squirt all over her.

Then Taylor made her first mistake. She assumed that deep inside her ass, Selena was by now knocked out. She slowly started to get off her face Selena had her hands under Taylor's feet. Sha did the only thing she could do. The second her tongue exited Taylor's ass hole, she bit with all her force, the ass she had kissed and licked earlier. Taylor yelped and got up quickly, massaging her ass. Slowly Selena got up. Her face was a mess. It had some pussy juice on it and it stank of ass.
"I'm gonna make you do the same for me!" Selena shouted her face wet with squirt and tears. "when I beat you, I'm going to make you sleep with your tongue buried deep inside my ass. I'm gonna rip your little mosquito bites apart. I'm gonna make you my little slave! "

Taylor charged again, this time Selena was ready!  She tripped Taylor and before Taylor could do anything she had gotten on the turn buckle and had given a moonsault. Taylor was almost knocked out. Selena got on the turnbuckle and after wriggling her ass, she jumped with her ass landing on Taylor's chest. Taylor moaned a last time and it was over.

Selena slowly went over to Taylor, removing all her articles of clothing. Not making Taylor's mistake, she stomped, hitting the angelic face, the mosquito bites and the slender thighs as Taylor moaned and stirred. Selena propped her up against the turnbuckle before removing all remaining clothing of Taylor's. Then she took a run up.

She ran and jumped kicking Taylor's naked shaved cxnt with a jumping kick. Taylors eyes opened wide and screamed her loudest. Selena held her nipples and pulled hard. Then she spat on the white face. She covered it in spit. Then holding Taylor's shoulders lovingly, she kneed hard. Each time she kneed, Taylor would scream. Finally she shouted "  I SuubbmiiWHUMMMP!". The last bit was because, Selena had shoved her lovely ass into Taylor's face. Singing "come and get it" Selena moved her ass around, forcing Taylors face even deeper inside her hole. As Taylor was finally knocked out, she slid to the floor. Selena got up and sat down again. Then she pinned Taylor down. Then she got up and posed. She put her foot in Taylor's mouth then her ass and flexed. Finally she did what she thought would be her trademark pose. She sat on Taylor's face again, then she pulled her feet up and then she put two fingers in her cxnt and her thumb in her ass like Taylor was some bowling ball. To wake Taylor she called for a cleaning bucket and mop. She put the mop in the dirty water and started to wipe Taylors face with it. Taylor got up and screamed as Selena put the mop in her mouth.

Offline mac4

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Story: Selena Gomez vs Taylor Swift.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 01:57:29 AM »
I liked the choices of ladies, when I saw the match up I was thinking this could go either way and in your story it did with each combatant smelling ass.
always love facesitting in a match. I would have liked a longer story with the winner slowly weakening her opponent with scissors holds or figure four leg locks or crushing her mid section and neck causing the loser to almost pass out then torturing her opponent with tit mauling and more pussy torture.

but a great first story, would not mind seeing a one-sided match

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 11:13:34 AM »
Nicely done back and forth action.

Offline stoneyrasta

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 03:41:53 PM »
great story
{alt}{alt}

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 04:47:42 PM »
Great story. keep up the great work.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline ktrixs

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 07:02:20 AM »

Taylor screamed with the filthy mop in her mouth. Selena moved on to her tits slathering them in the disgusting liquid. Taylor shrieked at the mess she had watched Trish Stratus humiliated like this once and now she was living the humiliation. Selena had gotten the idea from that. Stephanie had destroyed Trish the exact same way. Slowly Selena covered her enemy in the disgusting liquid. She knew what had gone in. Taylor and Selena had both pissed in it wanting to use it. She grabbed the mic.

"You see Taylor, I knew exactly what your plan was", Selena said as Taylor sobbed. " I knew what you planned to do! I hope you enjooyed the taste of our piss," She said gleefully, pushing the mop in again.

Then she grabbed Taylor by the hair. Selena spoke again. "If you submit, I promise I will manage to fit my entire fist in your anus before morning, I will had you over to the audience, to finger fuck you and I will make you taste my SHIT!" Selena screamed. "Kiss my feet NOW cxnt, if you don't I will personally make you my toilet." Taylor sobbed harder, knowing that she meant it. Slowly she kneeled down and crawled over to Selena. It was now or never. She slowly bent as if to kiss, Selena's feet but suddenly, she pounced. She slammed one hand into Selena using the other hand to wrench away the mop. Then she slammed the hard end of the mop into Selena's solar plexus. Gasping Selena doubled over.

She knew what was at stake. She knew she had to win. Taylor wasted time by spitting about bits and pieces of the mop. Selena dived and Taylor did at the same time. The writhing bodies moved around, neither gaining the upper hand. Finally Selena pushed Taylor away.
Before Taylor knew what was happening, Selena got to her feet and jumped, landing hard on Taylor's back.No technique just plain desperation.

Taylor gasped and fell. Selena pulled Taylor up to her feet and then with a massive knee to the crotch, she finally made Taylor pass out. She hugged Taylor again.
Then she brought a few changes. She then pushed Taylor to the ground and emptied the water on her. Taylor groggily woke up. Selena had her leg on her crotch and was applying pressure. She moaned.

"You see Taylor, I had the forethought to ask the WWE to mix me the same mix they made for Trish Stratus so many years ago. Taylor heard the dreaded voice saying. She looked ahead and saw a bucket full of the same disgusting glopp used on Trish stratus.
She struggled and tried to get away. The pressure in her crotch increased.

was going to use this after the match on you but your little escape made me rethink my strategy.
Selena yanked Taylor's hair making her sit up. Then using her hair, she pulled, and dragged to the gloop. It smelled like a sewer. Selena didn't seem to mind. She went right till the bucket. Taylor looked at the mix, her face only a few inches away. Selena positioned herself, like a bully giving a swirly.
Taylor was about to submit, when she felt a stimulation in her crotch. She was about to say something when Selena rubbed her clit harder and harder, just when she started to gasp at the building orgasm, Selena jammed Taylor's head deep into the glop. Taylor couldn't breathe, she wanted to puke. She was still confused at the loss of pleasure.

Selena laughed as Taylors feet started to thrash about wildly. She pulled the hair out. Taylor emerged, gasping and choking. Again she was pushed in. Selena was laughing her ass off. Finally after the fifth time, she let go of the hair and caught Taylor's nipples from behind. She held Taylor in a camel clutch using her tits.
Do you submit, Selena asked Taylor.
Choking, Taylor said something.
Losing her temper, Selena slammed Taylor's head back into the mixture. She held it there for a few seconds then she pulled her head out and asked again.
"Yyy yess! I submit" Taylor whispered. Taylor was now  almost completely broken.
" So who's body is better?" Selena asked.
"Yours is!  " . Taylor replied.
"whose tits are better" Selena said softly, "
"yours are!"
"whose ass is better" Selena asked. Taylor moaned something, not wanting to admit this.
Selena was beyond angry. She slammed Taylors face back and waited, slapping her ass, 20 times before asking again.
" Your ass is better" Taylor gasped.
"You have the best figure and best cxnt.  You are the better singer and actress. You are better looking. I am an ugly titless slut. " Taylor said softly.
Selena brought a pen and paper. It stated everything Taylor had mentioned so far. Taylor read it and cried copiously. She signed it and fell on the floor weeping. Selena picked out the bucket and emptied the sludge on Taylor. Using the mop, she covered Taylor completely. Taylor cried continuously. Selena forced Taylor's head in the muck and whispered in the mic. "clean up for me please! I don't want to break a dirty bitch. " saying that she got up and left to clean up herself.
Taylor got up and was about to leave when a jet of water hit her.
"You thought you could use the bathroom like a normal person? "  Selena said!
"Enjoy your hosing " Selena laughed as the cold water splashed Taylor.
The water man completely cleaned Taylor and then after she was cleaned. He aimed the jet of water at Taylor's bruised crotch. The audience laughed at how Taylor wiggled, trying to reach orgasm not caring that she was being watched with hungry eyes. Just when she was about to cum, the jet stopped.

Taylor looked towards the jet and saw Selena standing there. She had cleaned up nicely and was still nude though she was wearing dark black high heels. She entered the ring showing off her ass.

Taylor looked at Selena in horror. She had something strapped onto her waist. Something MASSIVE and LONG.

Hope you enjoyed it. The humiliation round is coming up in a while. Selena destroys Taylor though Taylor tries hard to escape.

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2014, 08:01:11 AM »
Wow really hope to see more from you. :D

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 01:31:31 AM »
Love story so far. Can't wait to see what happens to taylor next.

Offline hackstar9

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2014, 12:58:23 PM »
Love these too going at it...can see it being real tough for each of them. Also like adding sexual nature in it.  See if Taylor writes song about this!!