News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lucy Pinder's domination of Esther Baxter Pt.1

• 0 Replies

Offline Mike82

• God Member
Lucy Pinder's domination of Esther Baxter Pt.1
« on: February 17, 2014, 03:17:25 PM »
Here's the continuation of the Esther Baxter vs Lucy Pinder set up.  The set up is here: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,36835.0.html

Esther walked in the ladies room and Lucy was there waiting for her.  She was wearing a thong and a white t shirt that hugged her huge breasts tightly.  She had her hands on her hips, her oversized breasts jutting out begging to be set free.  Esther took note of Lucy's substantial chest size.

Hey love, you just gonna stare at my tits all day or are we going to do this?

I've been waiting to crush your tits bitch let's go!

WIth that, Esther charged at Lucy, smacking her big tits up against Lucy, throwing everything she had at Lucy.

"Bitch, you're going to pay for what you did to Faren!

Slap!  Slap!  Esther's huge tits hit home, Lucy slowly started backing up.

"Oh my, such passion Lucy said very dispassionately.  I don't know what to do, I'm so scared Lucy said with a twist of sarcasm.  Esther kept backing Lucy until she was up against the wall.  Esther started to pick up the pace, hitting harder and faster.

Uh.  I actually felt that one Esther.

"Shut up and submit bitch!"

Slap!  Smack!

Esther stopped, haunches over and looked up.  She was exhausted and Lucy's tits were still in outstanding shape.  She couldn't believe it.  A lesser woman would have been finished long ago.

"Awe come on Esther, you were doing so good.  You just need to hit a bit harder, and eventually I'll start to take you so seriously.  What do I need to do to motivate you?  How about this, would you like to know that Faren begged for mercy as I engulfed her smashed up tits in a bearhug.  Would you like to all the things I made her say.

"Shut up bitch!  Ahhh!"

Esther cried as she swung her tits wildly at Lucy, but with that! Lucy countered with a full frontal breast slam.  SLAAAAPPP!  Esther staggered back and fell back on one knee.

"Esther, I got news for you.  You're gonna be in for a long night, and I'm not going to show mercy."

Esther looked up at Lucy and her towering bosom now with fear in her eyes....

To be continued....