News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tisdale & Hyland vs Cosgrove & McCurdy (Match)

• 4 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Tisdale & Hyland vs Cosgrove & McCurdy (Match)
« on: February 19, 2014, 05:43:09 AM »
{alt}
Sarah Hyland & Ashley Tisdale

{alt}
Jennette McCurdy & Miranda Cosgrove

Sarah's plan had worked exceptionally well; she meant to lure Jennette from her spot on the ring apron while her partner Miranda was in the ring, and to keep her distracted so as to deny Cosgrove a chance to tag out.  What the brunette hadn't anticipated was that what kept McCurdy's focus off of the battle in the ring was the fact that she was quite literally having her way with Hyland at ringside.  At the moment, the blonde had her opponent yowling in distress from an airplane spin.  But that was mother's milk compared to what came next:  ceasing her whirling around, Jennette threw Sarah crotch-first down upon the steel ring barrier!  Hyland's mouth twisted into an agonized 'O' as her glazed eyes rolled up into their sockets.  After several heartbeats, the brunette let out an ear-piercing scream.

Losing her balance and falling to the floor outside the barrier, Hyland is quickly followed by the grinning McCurdy who vaults over the bar.  Grabbing the now-sobbing Sarah by her hair and hauling her up to her feet, the two wade into the crowd as the blonde drags her hapless opponent around like a huntress dragging her prey.

But for all of her success, Jennette's fight wasn't the one that mattered.  The legal combatants were back in the ring, and it would have done McCurdy well to have turned her attention back to that battle, as her partner most definitely could have used her help.

After a great deal of back-and-forth fighting, Ashley halted Miranda in her tracks with a highly illegal eye poke, and then painfully wore her down with an Oriental Spike to her carotid artery.  But that merely set the stage for the finish; snaring Cosgrove in an Abdominal Stretch, Tisdale added a personal touch...she fishhooked her index fingers into the corners of the brunette's mouth, stretching it into a wicked rictus.  Cosgrove mewled and whined in anguish, unable to break free, and with her mouth stretched wide she couldn't make herself understood well enough verbally to submit.  Finally the referee leaned in, allowing Miranda to frantically tap her hand against her arm, signalling her surrender.  The bell is is immediately called for, and as the grinning blonde releases her hold, Cosgrove flops to the canvas in a sobbing heap.

At long last looking ringward and discovering what has transpired, Jennette instantly leaves Sarah behind and dashes back toward the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and rushing to the side of her fallen partner.  But in her concern she made the fatal mistake of paying no heed to Tisdale...and Ashely has some payback due to avenge her own partner.

Before McCurdy realizes what is transpiring, she is suddenly set upon by a flurry of ruthless boot stomps to her head and body.  Soon enough, the blonde is left dazed and helpless next to her partner on the mat.  The ref is finally able to pull Ashley away and put an end to the dastardly attack.  But the damage is done.

Out in the crowd, Hyland...battered but joyous over her team's victory...struggles back to ringside, where Ashley joins her and helps her partner limp back up the aisleway, each laughing over their triumph and the destruction of their adversaries.

Offline hackstar9

• God Member
Re: Tisdale & Hyland vs Cosgrove & McCurdy (Match)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 12:56:39 PM »
Nice story..would have liked bit more tisdale vs mccurdy.  But that personal preference.  Know can't have everything..but sure be nice to have pic of Cosgrove & McCurdy in bikinis.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 06:23:28 PM »
I may just have to work up a Tisdale/McCurdy singles match sometime.  ;)

And unfortunately both Miranda and Jennette tend to dress conservatively in their modeling shots.  The only bikini pics I could find of either were basically paparazzi shots, and I didn't think the quality was all that good.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 09:23:50 PM »
Great story

Thank you.  The polls I set up tend to reflect my own tastes (at least at the moment), and I'm always pleased when my efforts are enjoyed by others.   ::)

Offline Candice

• On Trillian I'm CandiceRed
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 09:28:05 PM »
Awesome fight!  I love iCarly growing up, but Tisdale and Hyland make for an amazing team.  I can't wait to see them destroy somebody else!   :P