News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kate Upton Alice Goodwin and Esther Baxter

• 8 Replies

Offline Mike82

• God Member
Kate Upton Alice Goodwin and Esther Baxter
« on: February 19, 2014, 01:32:45 PM »
This fight is not so much a fight as it the setting up of a Alice Goodwin vs Esther Baxter titifight.  What's interesting about the Kate vs Alice fight is that Alice is fighting with a shirt on and she's just ramming her huge tits into Kate's until Kate balls up into tears begging for her to stop.

"Don't worry luv, the lesson is almost over.  I'm sure know you'll know better not to talk shit about us Brits.  You stupid American girls can't hold a candle to us UK racks.  Alice then grabbed Kate in a bearhug and turned Kate so she was in view of Esther Baxter who was just approaching.

"Go to sleep love, I got bigger fish to fry, or bigger tits to crush."

Alice pumped her chest against Kate some more, and she collapsed.  The sight of Esther Baxter infuriated her.  It was Esther who said the worst things about the British titfighters.  Alice walked away from Kate, allowing Kate to collapse to the ground.  Alice walked in a fierce pace towards Esther with hate in her eyes, her massive tits bouncing up and down in her top.  Alice ripped off her shirt revealing a HUGE rack in a large bra so over stressed that the bra straps in the front barely touched her skin.  She stopped in front of Esther.  Esther looked nervous, and uncertain after how easily Allice so easily dominated some one whom Esther considered an almost worthy opponent.  Alice took note of Esther's uncertainty and Alice gave Esther a condescending smirk.

"Hi Esther.  Would you like to see a magic trick?"

With that, Alice arched her, thrusting her massive chest out and the straps of her already overtaxed bra buckled and were torn off from the massive cups and she let her bra just fall to the ground, her enormous breasts free jutted out, almost pointing at Esther.

Esther tried to hide her shock but failed miserably with her mouth wide open, not saying anything for several seconds until she blurted out...

"Fuck!"

Alice smiled.

"I usually have that affect on people, including stuck up American girls I crush in titfights."

« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 01:39:08 PM by Mike82 »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Kate Upton Alice Goodwin and Esther Baxter
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 03:50:02 PM »
I love that magic trick, that's so hot!   :o
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 06:55:30 PM »
I love that magic trick, that's so hot!   :o

Don't you know, Alice is a magician.  Her massive boobs will make girls tits disappear, like what she did to Kate Upton.  She's going to attempt the same thing with Esther Baxter.  The big boobed bomber always gets her way.  Once she drops those G cup bombs on her victim's chest, there is nothing for them to do but wait for Alice to complete the grand disappearing act.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 08:25:02 PM »
Esther:

{alt}

Alice:

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 02:44:42 AM »
Esther stood there in disbelief. 

"Oh my god!"

Alice rolled her eyes and walked up to her and ripped off Esther's revealing her large breasts in a green bra.  Alice smiled.

"Well you certainly have nice boobs Ms. Baxter.  If tits were fruits, yours would be grapefruit.  Unfortunately for you that doesn't if you much good.  Not in front of my melon sized boobs."

With that Alice breast bumped Esther, causing her to stagger back a bit.  Esther hit back but Alice anticipated and grabbed hold of the stunned model, rapped her arms around Esther's back and reached for the back iv her bra.

"Let's take this off, shall we?"

Slice unclasped Esther's bra and grabbed hold of Esther's hands and breast bumped Esther real hard.  SMACK!  Sending her flying backwards.  Esther landed on her back, crying out in pain.  Esther started to get up but Alice was already on top of her.

"Would you like to see another magic trick?"

Alice said as she straddled Esther.  She grabbed Esther's bra and as she placed it over her chest, her cups looked rather small compared to her giant tits.  Alice then attempted to stuff as much titflesh in the cups as possible in the cups.  Esther watched in disbelief as she only managed to stuff just over half if her tits in the cups.  Alice then grabbed hold of the bra straps, and hefted her tits up and let them drop back down.  RIIIPPP!  The bra straps were ripped from the rest of the bra and Alice smiled, proud of her achievement.  Esther looked on in fear as Alice cupped her massive juggs readying to drop her bombs on Esther's chest.

I think I'll stop here? iPhone about to die.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 06:16:15 AM »
Brilliant from Mike ! Says it all.  Melons ( special ones at that !) Completely hiding the grape fruits.  Esther will only dream about Melons.

Why thank you!

There's more than Alice dropping her melons on Esther's chest.  I love the idea of them titboxing and Alice clearly dominating and each titslap from Esther is returned in interest causing Esther to cry out in pain.

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 02:35:16 PM »
I would love to see Esther get desytoyed.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 05:56:56 PM »
I would love to see Esther get desytoyed.

Well it's certainly headed in that direction.  Once Alice drops her massive juggs on Esther's tits well find out based off how long and loud her screams are.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 10:11:45 PM »
SMACK!  A thunderous clap echoes the area as Alice drops her two bombs on Esther's chest.  This is almost immediately followed by a loud scream.

"Oh fuck!  Oh Gawd!"  Esther cried as the pain was simply too much to bear.  Alice smiled and licked her lips

"This is too easy!"  Alice joyfully exclaimed.

Alice rubbed her tits a little harder, Esther arched her back in agony, which only drove her beaten tits into  Alice's massive chest.

Esther gasped in pain.  "Guh, Gah!  You're do much bigger than me you bully, just smother me Ndget it over with!"

"Why don't you smother me and get it over with!?

« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 11:06:44 PM by Mike82 »