News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

British Fighting Pit Series: Nina Dobrev vs. Camilla Luddington

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
{alt}
screenshot utility windows
{alt}
snagit

Nina Dobrev had gotten a strange invitation to England and as she got her luggage at Heathrow airport a familiar voice spoke to her “Hello luv, how have you been.”

It was Joseph Morgan her former co-star and current star of the Originals “This was you, you could have just said come see me”

“No luv, this was the underground they asked me to come get you and show you.”

“Show me… Show me what?”

He smiled “You’ll see”

They got to what looked like an old building and parked inside then took an elevator down.  When the doors opened she could hear people cheering loudly, she surveyed the scene as she and Joseph walked through a crowd where English men and women told her “Camilla will own you.”

“You can beat Camilla”

Lights would go on and off but as they got closer they got to a reinforced pressure treated fence and inside was well lit.  Two women were fighting “This dear Nina is what happened after the McGrath/Montgomery fight.  Some of us decided we wanted more actresses doing battle old style modernized.  Then Jonathon while filming Dracula, oh that is Jonathon Rhys Myers by the way.”

“Is that name I hear, why you must be Nina Dobrev.  I am honored to meet my fellow TV Vampire, sorry we were cloak and dagger but this is our great secret.  Hundreds of people are here to watch all with knowledge of what this is, a harken to times of the past.  A tribute to the fight that gave the idea anew, you see this Nina Dobrev is where our real talented actresses and singers come to do as the Victorians”

BOOM and the crowd went wild and Nina looked as Rhona Mitra was in the wooded fighting area looking down at something “You see Nina, this is where the women of the commonwealth can come fight and do battle such as their natural instincts tell them too.”

They carried out Billie Piper and Nina looked back at Jonathon and Joseph then at Rhona Mitra who was still as strong and dominant as ever.  “We know you and Camilla Luddington are to do battle and we wish it to be here.”

Rhona Mitra walked by Nina “You tell Lilly you got to see a winner today.”

“Uhmn okay so I yeah you said this is all about… All about… All about, Emma is that you.”

Emma Watson turned around and smiled the last time she saw Nina “Last time I saw you was underneath me beaten and submitted.  What brings you here, looking for a rematch.”

“Not with the woman who was massacred by Miley Cyrus.  Do you know how embarrassing it is to me that  you lost to her what does it say about me that I lost to a woman who got humiliated by Miley Cyrus.”

“That slut jumped me from behind twice and she’ll get hers… I know what you’re trying to do and it won’t work”

“I’m stating a fact Emma, you better make this right.”

Emma stepped forward “I will and now will you tell me why you’re here.”

“This is where Camilla Luddington and I will do battle.”

“Tonight, I thought Rose Leslie was the only other fight isn’t that why Janet and Katie aren’t here”

“True as we told them nothing of this night of fights as we can’t trust any combo of them here.”

“NINA DOBREV COME AND LOSE TO ENGLAND AGAIN”

Nina looked into the fighting area and their waiting for her was Camilla Luddington dressed as Lara Croft.  “No more waiting its just time for you to get your overrated Canadian ass kicked”

Nina walked in and Emma said something to her that got her attention and when she turned back Camilla was on her slapping her face.  When Nina lifted up to block she was hit with a knee to the ribs. 

Camilla ducked and lifted Nina up but Nina fought it and Camilla wasn’t strong enough to keep her up.  Nina got a front head lock and hit some knees of her own and then threw Camilla into the center of the fighting area.  Camilla got up and the two women started trading slaps this was turning into a full fledge catfight as they grabbed at the others hair.

It wasn’t the fight Nina wanted but it was the fight she was having.  Camilla brought her left foot behind her right and tried to tossed Nina down face first into the dirt.  Camilla jumped on Nina pinning her to the ground and grabbed at her shirt and lifted it half off so she could scratch at Nina’s dark skin then grabbed inside Nina’s pants and gave Nina a sickening wedgie.

She let that go and transitioned to seat on Nina’s back and grabbed her by the back of the hair and shouted “I’m unbeatable”

Nina jumped into a plank position and it threw Camilla off, when Camilla got up she was pushed toward the fence but at the last second Camilla grabbed her by the shirt and swung Nina at the fence.  Nina’s shoulders hit hard and Camilla was on her right away ripping off Nina’s shirt.  Nina grabbed Camilla’s pants and fell to her side throwing Camilla away.

Nina got up and was backing away trying to get some bearings as the crowd screamed for more.  Camilla ran at her and Nina side stepped it pushed Camilla to the ground.  There was so much aggression with how Camilla fought and Nina was bouncing around the ring. ‘Fight your fight, its not worth it to go in and have a catfight each time, nothings more painful’

Those words of advice from Kreuk were starting to ring in her head more and more right now.  She had the audience completely. ‘You are so athletic and are learning to fight but you let other women dictate what kind of fight it will be.’ 

Camilla was back up and closed the distance on Nina and leaped for her hair but Nina caught her wrists and fell back and monkey flipped her into the barrier.

Nina got up and backed away to the center and removed her shirt and looked around she threw it at Emma Watson.  Nina’s young body was firm and strong, she got her hands up to her face elbows tucked in tight.  She motioned for Camilla to stand up and exchange which was far from anything that Camilla had ever partaked in any of her fights.

Camilla looked around and brought up her fists elbows wide out and Nina smiled.  Camilla was about to say something but instead a quick action kick that went under Camilla’s left elbow and the shin collided into Camilla’s arm pit answered the question of ‘why the smile Nina?”

The crowd had grown silent as Camilla dropped to a knee gasping for air but Nina didn’t move in for a kill.  She looked over at Emma and nodded as did Emma who looked at friend Kaya Scodelario “Camilla has terrible technique; Nina saw how she held her arms and knew what to do… She’s improved since I beat her up.”

Nina kept her peripheral on Emma, Emma’s being there when she fought Camilla was less then Ideal.  Though she accepted the loss she wanted a rematch.  They  weren’t feuding, they didn’t hate each other and their fight ended clearly  and was well thought of but Emma was getting under her skin.  Probably telling someone on how she won the fight.

Being distracted by Emma cost Nina as Camilla dragged her to the ground and was on top slapping at Nina’s face and scratching at her chest.  She lunged for another slap but Nina got enough bearings back to push her away by getting her feet on Camilla’s thighs.  Nina rushed to get up and Camilla rushed forward head down.

Nina backpedaled and took a glance back and moved to her left when she was two feet away from the barrier.  Camillas head hit the wood and she stood up dazed “Do you quit?” Nina asked

“I never lose I’m the best”

Camilla threw a wild punch which Nina easily blocked and countered with a punch to the chest.  She stayed back and kept her left hand out, judging the range and when Camilla covered up her face she came up with an uppercut that caused Camilla’s entire body to snap back.  Camilla was very dazed and didn’t know what she was doing but had her arms trapped on the barrier.  She opened her eyes and could see the moon.

Nina must have thought the fight was over, it wasn’t she was still semi-conscious and jumped up kicking Nina in the chest.  Her feet hit the ground and she tried to go forward but Nina was back and hit her with a leg kick.  She hit two more, Camilla tried to do the same move again but Nina moved away and batted Camilla’s legs down. 

Camilla Luddington was doubled over and Nina jumped on her neck and before anyone could realized it Nina had her right leg around Camilla’s throat and did a victory roll realizing Camilla wasn’t strong enough to hold her up.  She had an Reverse Triangle choke into a victory roll.

Camillas neck bent at an inhumane angle and she was choked out in less than five seconds.  Nina Dobrev got up to the cheering crowd and was directly in front of Emma Watson.

“This where you challenge me to a rematch.”

“Nina, luv, you don’t fight Emma here in England.” Joseph said

“Seeing as I just choked her unconscious and you are nothing more then Miley Cyrus plaything what do I care about what you think or why I would ever fight you again.  Tell me Emma how does Miley’s crotch smell.”

Emma Watson flipped out and had to be dragged out “I’ll kill Miley you hear me, she jumps me twice and now you all think she can kick my ass.  I’ll kill her and Nina I won’t forget about what you said.”

Nina stood up on the barrier and waved bye to Emma and the crowd was firmly behind Nina Dobrev right now and she loved it but knowing who she had to fight next was kind of dampered her mood.  Then again what made Ashley Greene so feared, yeah she could kick Ashley’s ass.

Offline Knicks

• God Member
Re: British Fighting Pit Series: Nina Dobrev vs. Camilla Luddington
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 05:01:01 PM »
Great fight. Hope to see Emma get revenge for her friend and destroy the beautiful Nina.