News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sabrina vs Willow vs Hermione vs Paige (Match)

• 2 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Sabrina vs Willow vs Hermione vs Paige (Match)
« on: March 06, 2014, 11:13:51 PM »
{alt}
Paige Matthews

{alt}
Hermione Granger

{alt}
Willow Rosenberg

Sabrina Spellman

Brought to the castle of the world's Master Mage, Earth's most powerful witches have been stripped of their magical powers and made to battle one another in a wild four-war brawl.  The winner will be bestowed with the magical abilities of all four women, and declared Sorceress Supreme.

With little hesitation, the quartet of young women lunged at one another.  For whatever reason, Willow, Sabrina and Paige all turned on Hermione at the outset, overwhelming her with punches and kicks until the English lass was reduced to an insensate state upon the floor.  With Granger rendered helpless, the remaining three turned their attentions to each other.  Both Sabrina and Willow struck swiftly, staggering Paige with punches.  The redhead, in a furious rage, pressed her attack on the larger woman, while Spellman cannily stepped back and let the two go at it.  Paige and Willow battled savagely, and for a time it looked as if Rosenberg would overwhelm the brunette.  However, Sabrina chose this moment to re-enter the fray; catching the startled Willow from behind with a full nelson, the blonde held her in place while the brunette took several moments to gather herself.  Then, mercilessly, Matthews struck a blow flush between her attacker's thighs.  Willow howled in agony as her womanhood throbbed as Spellman released her and again stepped back to resume her position as onlooker to the melee.  Like a jungle cat, Paige threw herself at the staggered redhead, clawing at eyes, ripping at hair, and several times driving her knee up for continued damage to Willow's groin.  With Rosenberg left quivering on the floor, Paige grabbed her ankles to lift her legs, spread them, and then delivered a final vicious kick to her victim's tender region.  The agonizing impact drove the redhead into unconsciousness.

Adrenalin pumping, Paige took no opportunity to survey her handiwork, for she knew full well that the battle was far from over.  Suddenly spinning around, she caught the onrushing Sabrina with a chokehold, halting the conniving blonde in her tracks.  "Thought you'd take me by surprise, huh?" Matthews rasped.  "I've known plenty of bitches like you...always willing to let others do the dirty work, and then you jump in and claim the glory.  I'll tell you what...when I'm the Sorceress Supreme, maybe I'll make you my personal servant.  Maybe that'll teach you your proper place."

Other than a gurgling gasp, Sabrina gave no reply.  But there was no panic in her eyes...instead their was a glint of calculation.  Even as Paige tightened her strangle, Spellman swung her arms up, boxing the brunette's ears with the heels of her hands.  Matthews shrieked in pain, releasing her hold as she stumbled backward, hands cupping the sides of her head.  "Bitch!" the brunette spat out.

"That's Bitch Supreme to you, slut!" the blonde sneered, clasping her hands behind her rival's head and jerking her downward, even as Sabrina drove her right knee up, slamming it into Paige's jaw and leaving her seeing stars.  Slipping up behind the brunette, Spellman snaked her arms around Paige's throat and head, locking on a chokehold/sleeper combination.  The Charmed One's arms windmilled as she fought to stave off the darkness, but soon enough her heavy eyelids fluttered shut and her body went slack.  Smirking, Sabrina let her knocked out opponent fall with a thud to the floor, then she first dragged Willow's body across Paige's, followed by Hermione's atop both of them.  Planting a foot triumphantly upon this pile of defeated rivals, the blonde said with a smug tone, "I've always known I was better than you bitches...I'm so glad I finally had the opportunity to prove it."  And with that, the Master Mage waved his hands and four glowing globes of pure energy arced through the air, striking Sabrina and bathing her in a blinding light.  When the glow faded, her body literally crackled with magical energies, as she now possessed the power of the four mightiest witches in the world.  With a snap of her fingers she magically transported her beaten rivals back to their homes, leaving her final words ringing in their ears:  "Enjoy your new, normal, boring lives, losers!"

{alt}

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Sabrina vs Willow vs Hermione vs Paige (Match)
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 11:33:44 PM »
Fun read, job well done

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
Re: Sabrina vs Willow vs Hermione vs Paige (Match)
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 01:25:51 AM »
Great story
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977