News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Emma Stone vs Anna Kendrick

• 1 Replies

Offline Catfight Contributor

Emma Stone vs Anna Kendrick
« on: March 07, 2014, 06:50:02 AM »
Another writer and I wrote this together over on this message board: http://members.boardhost.com/ffffaction/

Thought people here might enjoy it, so here's a slightly edited version. Hope you don't mind that it's a bit long!

-----------

Anna Kendrick has never fought another woman before, but she's heard about fights in Hollywood and wants to give it a try. Emma Stone, meanwhile, recently found herself on the losing end of a tussle with Emma Watson, which leads Anna - who knows she has to pick her spots carefully given her small stature - to believe the redhead is someone she might be able to take.

Emma is looking to prove herself after that recent embarrassment, so she accepts the invitation extended through her agent. Invited to pick the time and place, she arranges a hotel suite, texting Anna the address and leaving a key for her at the front desk.

At the appointed time Anna makes her way up to the suite, takes a deep breath, slides in the key, and opens the door.

Walking in, she's dressed casually in jeans. But having heard second-hand that the comparatively flat-chested Emma is jealous of her ample assets, she chose a black tank-top that shows plenty of cleavage.

"Hey, she says pleasantly, "I wore something I thought you'd like..."

Emma looks up when she hears Anna enter the suite.

"Glad you could ma..." Emma's greeting is cut short when she's distracted by Anna's cleavage-bearing top. "Make it," she finishes, trying to hide her slip.

While Emma may be jealous of Anna's assets, she isn't without her own, as she chose to wear a short brown, form-fitting dress that shows off her long, smooth legs. Standing up from the couch to face the shorter woman, Emma pokes Anna's left breast with her right index finger
"Proud of these, are you?" Emma teases. "All they are to me are large, blinking targets."

"I just heard you liked them," Anna replies. Her sweet demeanor suggests she may not know exactly what she's in for, but Emma's poking gets on her nerves and she slaps her hand away.

"Didn't like that, huh?" Emma says, and gives Anna a shove. The brunette is knocked back a couple of steps, but rights herself and then steps back toward Emma, looking to get hold of her.

The height difference between them is somewhat nullified by Anna still having her shoes on while Emma is barefoot, but Emma's slightly longer reach allows her to shove Anna back again a couple of times when she tries to get close.

Finally Anna realizes she's going to have to be more aggressive. Hunching over slightly, she charges the couple of steps toward Emma, trying to get through her defences and wrap her up.
Emma sees Anna coming at her with her head down, but is still caught off guard as Anna wraps her arms around Emma's slim waist and squeezes. Emma gasps as the air rushes out of her lungs.

"Oh Emma, you're so tiny," Anna says when she realizes how thin Emma is.

Emma struggles to free herself by pushing against the brunette's shoulders, but quickly realizes she isn't strong enough for that, and all it does is increase the pressure on her back. Her next course of action is just to slap Anna in the face, hoping to cause enough to pain to make Anna let her go.

"Ouch!" Anna blurts out. But from a bad angle, Emma's slaps - which land more against the side of Anna's head - don't really do much. So Anna continues to squeeze, driving Emma back a step or two.

Getting more ambitious, Anna decides to use her grip around Emma's waist to lift her up and take her down. She succeeds in lifting her up onto her toes, and briefly off the floor. But Anna isn't exactly a powerhouse herself, and she struggles despite Emma's light weight - losing her balance and sending both women tumbling to the floor.

They fall to the floor tangled together in a heap, but it's Emma who lands slightly on top of the brunette, although Anna still had her arms wrapped around her waist. Emma lifts herself up to her hands and knees, intent on breaking Anna's grip, but Anna rises up with her, not letting go.

Frustrated that Anna is still squeezing her waist, Emma simply drops down, slamming Anna down with her weight on top of her. A second slam finally breaks Anna's grip and Emma is free, taking in a big breath of air.

Anna is herself momentarily winded now, lying flat under Emma, and the redhead takes the opportunity to grab each of her wrists and pin them to the carpeted floor.

Anna starts to squirm underneath her, trying to get free without initial success. Wanting to wind her some more, Emma lifts up and slaps her body back down again, eliciting a moan.

But she goes back to the well once too often, and when she lifts up once more Anna quickly brings in her legs - which Emma carelessly failed to secure - and drives her knees into Emma's tight midsection just as she's coming down.

"Ow, fuck!" Emma grunts, and promptly rolls off to the side, while Anna seizes the opportunity to catch her breath by scrambling back in the other direction.

Emma gets to her knees and eyes Anna with caution as she raises her arms, inviting Anna to a test of strength, fully believing she can overpower the little brunette.

On her knees herself, Anna accepts Emma's challenge and the two women lock hands, gritting their teeth and trying to force the other to her back, their small muscles straining and flexing.

After a moment, Emma is able to use her height (or at least Anna's shortness) to rise up a bit on her and gain leverage, succeeding in bending her backwards.

"I knew I was stronger!" Emma blurts out, but she's celebrated prematurely. Despite her leverage her thin arms can't quite overpower Anna all the way - and with a burst of adrenaline the brunette suddenly pushes back hard.

With a shriek, Emma topples backward and flat onto her back, with Anna on top of her.

Straddling her opponent, Anna pins both her arms to the floor with her own. That leaves her unsure how to further attack, but then she realizes a solution.

"I know you've wanted to see these," she says, lowering her chest toward Emma's face.

Emma's eyes go wide with fear when she realizes what's happening, but at the very last moment, she turns her head to the side, avoiding the surely suffocating seal of Anna's breast smother.

Anna continues her descent downward and presses her breasts into the side of Emma's face anyway, giving the redhead her first up close and personal experience with the brunette's assets. "Get... those... OFF... OF... MY... FACE!" Emma yells defiantly.

"Aww, but I thought you liked them." Anna says.

"That doesn't mean I want them all up in my face!" Emma replies.

I think maybe you're just a little bit jealous," Anna muses. Emma rolls her eyes, but Anna decides to prove her point.

Sliding back down Emma's body, while still keeping her arms pinned, Anna stops when her chest is over the squirming brunettes much more modest one – a pronounced difference even though they’re both still wearing the clothes they came in.

"Hey, I bet this'll work much better for me," she says, then lifts herself up and smacks down onto Emma.

Emma is crushed literally and figuratively when Anna smashes Emma's smaller breasts against her chest with her much larger pair. Her legs flail in frustration, but then the redhead manages to wrap them around Anna's waist and squeeze, hoping to force the brunette to give up her position.

While she’s successful in squeezing some breath out of Anna, she’s not able to get her off of her. Instead, the brunette lifts up a bit and wraps her fists in Emma's red hair, pulled her face up into her cleavage.

Emma thrashes about in protest, and from here it’s a test of wills and staying power.

“I thought your legs would be stronger," Anna claims through gritted teeth, getting the sense she can outlast Emma.

She's apparently not wrong, because there's only so long Emma can keep her legs locked on Anna at this angle, and after a few moments they flop back to the floor.

Luckily for Emma, though, the fact that Anna is using her hands to hold her head means that her own arms are free, and she manages to wriggle one in between her own face and Anna's chest just above her breasts. Planting her feet on the floor she pushes up with her arm as much as she can, and while she's not able to push Anna up more than a couple of inches, it's enough to make her breathing easier.

"Well, this isn't quite working," Anna says after being unable to dislodge Emma's arm. With that she quickly lifts up and scoots forward, aiming to trap Emma in a schoolgirl pin.

That gives Emma just a moment of room to move, though, and she's not about to waste it – managing to scoot out from under her as Anna shifts her weight.

Rolling onto her stomach, her face red, Emma starts crawling away to try to get some breathing room. But Anna doesn’t allow her to get very far before lunging and grabbing her ankle, impeding her progress.

Smiling, Anna leaps onto Emma’s back, pushing her face into the soft carpet.

Emma struggles to try to get to her hands and knees, in hope of throwing Anna from her back. “Oh I just LOVE pony rides!" Anna giggles. "How did you know, Emma?" Anna wraps a hand in Emma's hair while raising the other one above her head as if she were riding a bucking horse.

The need to escape this humiliation seems to give Emma a little extra energy, and she rocks side-to-side swiftly enough to knock Anna from her perch.

With Anna by her side, still with a hold on her hair, Emma does her best to pivot around. They wind up facing each other on their knees again, but with Anna promptly using her grip to push Emma's head back down toward the floor.

Afraid of getting mounted again, Emma reaches up and latches onto the most obvious targets - grabbing Anna's breasts with both hands. She tugs up Anna's tank top, exposing the skimpy black bra underneath and giving her better access.

"No fair!" Anna says as they struggle. "You know I can't do that to you!"

Anna spins around so her back is to the redhead. But while that spares her breasts, it allows Emma to lunge forward and tackle Anna face-first down to the floor.

Emma climbs on top of the brunette's back and bounces up and down, hoping to use her body weight and the floor to inflict more pain on Anna's chest. Angry at herself for giving Emma her back like that, Anna plants her palms on the floor and tries to push up, but doesn't have the strength to get enough leverage to dislodge Emma.

Enjoying finally being on top, Emma bounces a couple more times. Reaching back, she slides a hand under Anna's jeans and grabs hold of the back of her panties, yanking them upward.

"Ow, dammit!" Anna cries. Partly from the tugging, and partly in hope of escape, she pulls her knees under herself and tries to bull forward.

Emma had gotten careless in maintaining control, and the effort causes her to tumble off Anna's back. But she maintains a hold on Anna’s panties – grabbing hold of the waistband of her jeans at the same time. As Anna tries to scramble to her feet, the effect is to yank both down so that the upper half of her backside is exposed.

Anna gasps when she realizes what’s happened and tries to pull them back up, but still on the ground Emma keeps pulling. Using her weight with the help of gravity, Emma is able to get them down to just above Anna's knees, causing the brunette to lose her balance and topple over as her legs are trapped together.

“What the hell" Anna protests. She kicks her legs out to keep Emma away, only to have Emma manage to grab hold of them, which winds up causing the material to be pulled even further down so it winds up near her ankles.

Anna manages to tug herself free and scamper back. Opting for mobility over modesty, she kicks off her shoes and then her pants and underpants, leaving her bottomless while still wearing her tank top.

Mad about being stripped and hoping to respond in kind, Anna gets back to her knees.
Emma is taken completely unaware when Anna lunges at her and tackles to the ground, getting right on top of her chest, facing her toes, with her shins trapping Stone's arms. Emma looks up only to see the porcelain skin of the brunette's lower back and ass as she crushes Emma's chest beneath her.

"Being stripped isn't very fun, Emma." Anna says. "Wanna see?"

Anna lifts up Emma's dress, revealing her black panties underneath. “These are cute,” she says, Glancing at the undergarment and then over her shoulder at Emma. Turning back to the underwear, Anna slips her thumbs underneath at Emma's hips and wriggles them down her smooth legs. When she can go no further, Anna forces Emma's legs up in the air and slides them off of her feet, twirling them on her index finger a few times before flinging them away.

Anna very quickly whirls around re-straddles the redhead, this time facing her head, sitting on her midsection just below where she had hiked up Emma's dress. Anna starts to lift it further up her body, but Emma furiously fights to keep it on.

"You're not stripping me any more, Anna!" she protests.

"We'll see about that." Anna replies. The two women struggled against each other for the better of a minute, stretching the fabric of the dress to its breaking point and then beyond as it finally tears down the middle up to the cleavage line. Ruined, the dress no longer conceals much of Emma torso as it hangs loose and in pieces.

Enraged, Emma slams her knees into Anna's back, knocking her forward and off. Emma gets to her knees and removes the tattered remains of her dress, leaving her in just a bra as she glares at Anna, steadying herself for an attack.

Anna grins as she too gets to her knees, confident that despite being knocked off she'll be able to get control of Emma yet again.

She's surprised, though, to see a previously unseen fire in Emma's eyes - the redhead clearly infuriated at being stripped, laughed at and to this point outfought.

Jumping to her feet, Emma gets to Anna before she has a chance to fully stand up herself, grabs her by the hair, and forces her back down to the floor on her stomach.

Climbing on top of Anna's back, facing her legs, Emma smacks her bare ass once, twice and a then a third time as the brunette pounds the floor with her feet in frustration.

"I'm done playing nice," Emma informs her, as Anna tries to buck her off.

Emma begins to smile when she sees Anna's backside turning red under the barrage of her smacks. Anna pushes up to her hands and knees, but Emma jumps up and then back down, slamming Anna back down to the floor. Emma reaches back down and squeezes Anna's ass, digging her nails in, eliciting a yelp from the trapped brunette.

"I told you I was done playing nice," she reminds her.

Emma gets a little more devious as she reaches between Anna's legs, lightly brushing her fingers over the brunette's womanhood. Anna's eyes shoot wide open as she clenches her thighs shut around the offending hand. The unexpected and inappropriate touch causes a rush of adrenaline to shoot through her body, giving her a burst of strength that's enough to roll over and knock Emma clear off her.

Lying on her side, Anna isn't out of the woods just yet. Lying beside her, facing her back, Emma thinks fast and slides one leg under Anna's midsection and the other over it, then squeezes.

As Anna tries to squirm loose, Emma seizes the opportunity to tug her top up over her head. "Let's see these things you're so proud of," she says, unhooking Anna's bra as well.

The grip of Emma's thin legs, though, really isn't that strong, and with enough tugging at them and squirming Anna is able to pull herself free.

Quickly rolling up and onto her feet, she grabs Emma's hair before she has a chance to do likewise.

"Why don’t you take off your own damn bra, too?" she says while standing over the kneeling redhead. "It's not like you really need it..."

Emma reaches up and grabs onto Anna's wrist, relieving some of the pressure on her scalp, but glares at the brunette when she insults her modest chest.

"Oh, come on Emma, don't be such a prude." Anna says. Reaching forward, she manages in one swift motion to unsnap the bra's front hook and tearing it off of Emma's body, tossing it on the floor.

Anna lets out a stifled giggle at the sight of Emma's tiny tits, as Emma's s nostrils flare angrily.
Leaping to her feet, she charges forward into the brunette, aiming to drive her into the wall behind her. But Anna braces herself, and as Emma runs into her she grabs her and twists her around, pinning her to the wall instead.

Anna grabs Emma's wrists and pins them to her sides, shoving her immense chest into Emma's as she laughs at the trapped redhead.

"I love that I'm stronger than you," Anna enthuses, who given her size hadn't counted on overpowering anyone. "You're so weak!"

A bigger struggle for Anna at this point than keeping Emma's arms pinned against the wall is applying the body press. No longer wearing her shoes, she has to stand on her tiptoes to keep somewhat level with the taller woman. That leaves her slightly unsteady, which Emma tries to take advantage of by putting one of her own feet back against the wall and pushing out.

The move works in causing Anna to stumble back a bit. But as she does so she grabs hold of Emma's sides, and with both of them off-balance she twists her so that Emma lands underneath as the two naked women fall to the ground.

Lying flat atop her, Anna pins Emma by the wrists again, this time to the carpeted floor. Lifting her torso up slightly, she brings her chest directly level with Emma's again. But rather than pressing hard this time, she sweeps along Emma's breasts with her own, letting her nipples brush against Emma's.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" she says sweetly...

"Nooo.." Emma's voice trails off. She doesn't want to want this, but her stiffening nipples betray her.

"Oh, but I think you do, Emma." Anna says in a low voice as she pushes her knee softly, but firmly against Emma's crotch. "I knew it!" She exclaims, feeling Emma's wetness.

"Nooo..." Emma tries to convince herself as much as Anna that she doesn't want it, as she feels the brunette press into her.

Looking down into Emma's eyes, Anna starts to feel a little sorry for her. "You poor thing," she says. "If you've had enough, I'll get off you." Then she grins. "But you might have to beg a little.”

Emma's had enough of being humiliated, all right, but it prompts a different reaction than Anna might have expected - the redhead looking angrily up at her, then spitting in her face.

"Hey!" Anna yelps. "I was trying to be nice!"

Now angry herself, she lifts herself up and scoots up Emma's body, all the way into a sort of facesit. "Say you're sorry!" she demands, squeezing Emma's head with her legs on either side of it.

"Fuck you," Emma mumbles from underneath her. In desperation she kicks her legs up and tries to bring then far enough to throw catch hold of Anna. But all she succeeds in doing is having Anna trap them under her arms, leaving Emma folded even as her face remains under Anna's crotch.

"I think you won't give up because you're enjoying this!" Anna says, her voice softening again.

Surprised by how much she's enjoying her dominance, and not used to this sort of thing, she does the kinkiest thing she can think of - running her tongue along one of Emma's feet, which is right in front of her face. "Am I right?"

Hopelessly trapped, Emma is still confused. Part of her wants to do very dirty things to Anna. But the rest of her is absolutely mortified of what's happening to her right now: her body folded in half, staring up at a dominant woman's body, the scent of Anna's sex so close to her face she's unsure if she'll have to taste it soon as well.

"I don't know what I want!" Emma finally blurts, glaring up. "Just do whatever you're going to do and get this over with."

Anna reaches back behind herself, and with Emma's ass raised gives it a few playful slaps. Then she lets her hand creep between her legs, and from the fact that Emma has gone from moist to soaking she has a pretty good idea of what she wants.

As Anna starts to rub her, Emma audibly moans. When she starts sliding a finger in and out of her, then a second, Emma begins waggling her ass and her legs in rhythm.

Hearing her breath quickening, and pretty sure Emma is close to coming, Anna pauses. "Um, before this goes any further, you haven't actually submitted yet," she says. "I'm pretty sure that's how this is supposed to work, isn't it? So, you know, tell me I'm stronger than you and you're sorry for spitting at me and you're jealous of my breasts or whatever. I wouldn't want to have to start kicking your ass again instead of making you feel good!"

Emma is frustrated beyond belief. Instead of admitting what Anna wants to hear, she tries grinding herself against Anna's fingers. Seeing this, Anna removes her fingers completely and smacks Emma in the face with them, smearing her own juices across her face.

"Just give, Emma." Anna demands. "Or I'll hurt you in ways you can't imagine..." Her voice trails off as she places her hand menacingly back on Emma's crotch and digs in ever so slightly.

"Yes! You're stronger,” Emma final concedes. I'm jealous of your tits. You win. Just don't hurt me anymore!"

"Good girl!" Anna responds, then gives Emma exactly what she wants - plunging her fingers in and out and bringing Emma to a panting, thrusting orgasm in a matter of moments.

"There you go," Anna says, smiling as she releases Emma's legs and lets them flop back to the floor.

Emma moans languidly as the last waves of pleasure flow through her body, but once her orgasm subsides, her eyes fill with tears of frustration as she realizes how thoroughly she’s been bested.

"Hey," Anna says, tightening her legs again ever so slightly on either side of Emma's head, "before I let you run out of here, don't you think you should reciprocate a bit?"

Emma momentarily thinks of refusing, but she knows it's going to happen anyway and accepts the inevitable. "Y-yes, you d-deserve that,” she replies, then dutifully sticks out her tongue and goes to work.

"Mmmm...I think maybe you've been in this situation before," Anna moans, putting her hands behind her head as she rides Emma's face.

As Emma laps at Anna, her hands go up and grab hold of the brunette's generous breasts. "You just can't stay away, huh?" Anna says, then looks back and notices the way Emma's hips are swaying. "Oh...I see..." she breathes. "You want more..."

Reaching back with one hand, Anna returns to fingering Emma, delighting in the defeated woman coming for a second time just as she grinds into her face while hitting her own orgasm.

Anna pauses for a moment, then slowly climbs off Emma. Sitting beside her, she runs her hand along her spent opponent's chest. "You shouldn't be so bashful," she says. "I mean, you're terrible at fighting, but these little boobs of yours are cute enough. And at least you’re good at other stuff…"

Angry at what she sees as more mocking, Emma moves to slap Anna's hand away, only to have her own hand grabbed.

"Come on, you don't want to fight any more," Anna says, releasing her hand and standing up.

Emma winks at Emma, nudging her with her foot before gathering up her clothes and getting dressed.

Rolling onto her stomach, Emma reaches out and grabs hold of Anna's ankle as she starts to move toward the door. "You got lucky," she mutters.

Anna briefly contemplates working Emma over some more, but decides against it. "You're damn right I did," she says, shaking herself loose. "Maybe you can find someone as weak as you to fight, but I doubt it."

And with that she strolls out, reveling in the thought of the still-naked Emma contemplating how thoroughly she had owned her.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 06:50:52 AM by Catfight Contributor »

Offline chris380

Re: Emma Stone vs Anna Kendrick
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 09:21:34 AM »
Very Good Please post more from that site. It's kind of hard to keep track on that site