News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kaley vs Kristin: Strapped (Matches)

• 5 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Kaley vs Kristin: Strapped (Matches)
« on: March 10, 2014, 09:32:45 PM »
I hope you'll indulge me in this, but I've found myself intrigued by the idea of either Kaley or Kristin winning this.  Of course, Kaley won the poll contest, and I'll write that up.  But I'm also going to take a swing at what would have happened if Kristin had won instead.  I hope you find yourself enjoying both.  :)

{alt}
Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting

{alt}
Kristin Kreuk

#1: KALEY WINS

Having never fought a leather strap match, and facing an opponent who was one in the best in all of wrestling at this style of fighting, Kaley wisely opted to follow a cautious strategy, taking the brunette's measure while developing an effective understanding of how best to utilize the twelve foot length of leather wrapped around the left wrist of either wrestler.

Luckily for the blonde, she had always been a quick learner, and it wasn't wrong before she had a good sense of how and when to tug at the strap to pull her adversary off-balance, and of course how to use it as a weapon itself.  On the downside for Cuoco-Sweeting, the price of this education was allowing Kreuk to use the strap rather brutally against her, but the blonde's endurance let her weather many minutes of mauling at the hands of Kristin.

Now however, Kaley used the strap to keep her opponent close to her, neutralizing Kreuk's superior speed and agility.  The blonde hammered away at Kristin, and deftly wrapped the strap around the brunette's slender throat, strangling her.  Finally, unable to withstand any more, Kreuk began slapping at the canvas, signaling her submission.

#2: KRISTIN WINS

As the opening bell tolls, Kaley weighs the wisdom of her planned strategy...and then discards it.  Rather than play things safe, read the landscape and wait for an opening, Cuoco-Sweeting opted to charge in, relying on her strength and endurance to overwhelm her smaller opponent.

That proved to be a fatal mistake.

Kreuk's speed and agility allowed her adroitly avoid her adversary's grasp time and again.  Growing more and more frustrated, Kaley lunged at Kristin again and again, tiring herself out.  It was then that the brunette put the leather strap bound to the wrists to excellent use.  The strap was more than a tether...Kreuk wrapped her fist in it, making her punches all the more devastating; she used it as a whip, lashing ugly red marks across the blonde's skin; and of course it made for a particularly vicious noose around Kaley's neck.

Battered from pillar to post, senses reeling, Cuoco-Sweeting rolled under the ropes to the arena floor before, hoping for some breathing space.  However, the strap fastened around her left wrist was employed yet again, as Kristin dragged the blonde bodily back into the ring.

Now came the coup de grâce, as Kristin hauled the dazed blonde to her feet and rapped the strap around Kaley's chest under her arms.  Grabbing both ends of the leather, Kreuk planted a boot into the small of her opponent's back and pulled the strap.  The leather dug into Cuoco-Sweeting's breasts, pressing them up against her own lungs, forcing her to gasp frantically for air.  As the leather tightened around her torso, the glassy-eyed blonde sank first to her knees, then to all fours.  She began to slap at the mat, but the brunette snarled "Ignore it!", and the referee timidly complied with her command.  Panting heavily, it was only another minute or so until Kaley was rendered insensate.  After her right arm was lifted three times by the official, only to have it flop lifelessly to the canvas thrice, the bell rang and the match ended.

But the smirking Kreuk wasn't finished quite yet.  Untying the strap from her own wrist, she swiftly used it to bind her beaten rival's wrists and ankles behind her, hogtying Kaley in a manner that would do any rodeo cowgirl proud.

{alt}

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Kaley vs Kristin: Strapped (Matches)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 12:20:47 AM »
Really enjoyed both but really liked the Kreuk version

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 12:30:48 AM »
Jackflash Jump; you are one of the main reasons that this site is as great as it is.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
  • In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 04:28:24 AM »
Heeey! Kristin version is HOTTER! *___*

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 06:18:17 PM »
Jimbo, I am very much appreciative of your compliment.  Thank you!   :)

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 06:47:55 PM »
Kaley eat for breackfast Kristin...FOR SURE!!