News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Story: Emma Watson vs. Miley Cyrus

• 7 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Story: Emma Watson vs. Miley Cyrus
« on: March 14, 2014, 03:34:23 PM »
{alt}
screen shot windows
{alt}
screen shots

Never in her life had Emma Watson so wanted to hurt another woman as much as she did right now.  She was embarrassed that Miley Cyrus was popular; she was embarrassed that children liked Miley.  Miley is a terrible role model but she wasn’t going to waste her time beating Miley up no matter how much pressure was on her to do just that.  Whenever Miley did something stupid they’d look at Emma to set her straight.

She wanted to; she really did especially after the performance with Robin Thicke… She was about to call her agent and say “Me and Miley let’s do it!” But she refrained because to her Miley was a fame whore and a whore.  She fought every instinct and every person who said she should fight Miley next with “Its not worth my time”  “I just beat Nina Dobrev, Miley’s a step down” 

Now though after being jumped, beaten and humiliated by Miley twice she had a change of heart.  Miley wanted to get her ass kicked so bad, the world wanted her to kick Miley’s ass who was she to not give people what they want.

Miley was getting what she wanted all along.  She saw Emma outside the wBACCF after party house and was incent she knew Emma thought she was the superior and she showed her different.  Leaving her tied up on Kristen Stewart’s car.  She knew the two’s history and that Kristen was the long time enemy of Emma a one sided battle between those two.  So she was happy to leave Kristen a gift of a beaten humiliated Emma with the note of who did it.  When Emma still refused the fight she got her in a rest room and now she finally got a chance to prove what she knew all along that no matter what the situation, no matter the place she would humiliate Emma Watson.

So they got their friends together to watch it at a private beach on a mountain side and promised to fight til someone said enough.

“Ima gonna hurt her so bad”

Miley told her friends and they kept goading her on, telling her how great she is. 

Emmas friends were pumping her up and both turned corners into the private beach part.  They had on cut off shorts and t-shirts with bikini’s on underneath.  Mileys t-shirt had pictures of a beaten up Emma Watson.

“Is that… I’ll… I hate you”  Emma ran at a laughing Miley Cyrus who moved and tripped up Emma sending the former Hermonie face first into the sand. 

“You ain’t so good” Miley said as she jumped on Emma’s back and pushed Emma’s face into the sand.

Emma put her hands down and turned over so Miley’s back was in the sand and she was on top of Miley.  She wanted to spin and face the damn cheap shotting bitch but Miley grabbed her top and hauled it upwards covering her face. 

Miley could see one of Emma’s ears and stuck her tongue in it and then grabbed watson’s breasts and squeezed “How you like me now?”

Emma kept wiggling and fighting it off and got away from Miley but lost her shirt.

“Lousy dirty bitch.”  Emma said disgusted with Miley

“Yeah you little goody two shoes you should know I’m going be all ovah you.”

“Hey everyone sorry I’m late but do I still get to fight the winner.”  Both Miley and Emma looked over and joining the party was Victoria Justice

“You can fight me if you want but I’m gonna kick her English ass.”  Miley ran at Emma who was wondering what Victoria was doing there. 

She did see Miley coming and ducked low and flipped Miley over her hip.  Miley sat up only to get kicked in the spine.  Emma then grabbed at Miley’s shirt and pulled it over Miley’s head.  Miley didn’t fight it and went down on her back and brought her feet up and her shins connected on the top of Emma’s head.

Emma stumbled back and Miley got up and they locked eyes and ran at each other.  A loud collision and both were tangled together ripping at hair and they ended up in the sand and started to roll around.  Emma pinned Miley down but before she could say anything miley got her hands in Emma’s bottom and scratched.

Emma screamed and Miley got her hands up untied Emma’s bikini top and rolled on top of Emma and made a show of throwing Emma’s bikini away.  “Little miss priss is topless y’all”

Emma reached up and grabbed at Miley’s tits and dug in getting a scream.  She then threw Miley off of her and first looked for her bikini.  This was getting embarrassing but decided to go ahead and keep the fight up. 

Miley was like a hell cat though and jumped on top of her sending both down into the sand.  Miley was scratching at Emma and Emma turned Miley around and slapped Miley twice then grabbed at Miley’s bikini top.  She ripped it off and when her arm went to her right and left Miley’s hands came up and she scratched at Emma’s tits.

Miley got her arms around Emma’s waist smiling as Emma screamed her head off at the last scratch.  Miley turned to her left and put Emma down and sat on Emma.  “Come on you ain’t so tough.”  Miley spit on Emma’s face and then rubbed then got her right hand on the spit and rubbed it in as she laughed but then screamed.

Miley screamed bloody murder as Emma dug all ten finger nails into Mileys breast and dug in and started hauling Miley’s small tits outwards.  Emma sat up and pushed Miley down, she was between Miley’s legs and continued torturing Miley’s tits.

Miley started to cry and opened her eyes “why Emma why”  Emma didn’t hear her but heard a weak measly pathetic “Please stop”

Emma did stop and stood up “Bitch you are”  Miley kicked her in the pussy mound
“I never quit, I’m gohna beatcha”
Emma closed her thighs and slowly started backing away, she knew it would be a dirty fight against Miley but had no idea how bad it would be.  Her body was scratched up, her tits were on fire, now her pussy throbbed In a bad way.  She had a feeling what this kind of straight up fight would be like considering these are the things Miley did to her the two times she was jumped from behind.  She knew from the moment she agreed to go face to face with Miley for this fight it would be disgusting.  It would be the furthest thing from her fight with nina but she was here.  She was here to go in the dirt with Miley cyrus and end her.

Miley was back o her feet so pleased with herself she was humiliating her lesser and she was truly proving to everyone that Miley was greater than Emma.  The word would get around and no one would talk smack again about Emma will kick her ass.  She got to a very hurt Emma whom was doubled over and grabbed the brown hair and started slapping the back of Emma’s head and neck.

“I’ll make you my bitch; I’ll slap you like my bitch.  Youll  heel like my bitch”  That was the last thing Miley got to say as Emma swung her forearm upwards getting Miley between the legs. 

Her hair free from Miley’s hands and not getting slapped in the back of the neck felt great.  None of it felt as good as not having to hear Miley’s grating voice however.  Emma pushed forward and both women went into the sand.

The blow didn’t really land hard on Miley was able to get her hands on Emma’s stomach as Emma tried to prop upwards.  She lifted her arms up and threw Emma over the top.  Miley rolled backward and was seating atop a shocked Emma Watson.

“Whats up bitch!”

She wasn’t sure what she wanted to do but Emma bucked her body and threw Miley off.  They each got up and went at the other with wild abandon.  Miley wanted to go chest vs chest against Emma and ended up in the sand.

Emma slapped Miley around and was starting to feel herself get some control back when Miley got her hands in Emma’s bikini bottom and found the healthy bush of Emma Watson.  Then Emma found a new kind of scream, a new kind of pain.  For the first time in this fight she wished she never took the fight as Miley ripped a handful of pubes from her.

Emma squirmed around the sand, hands between her legs tears exploding from  her eyes

Miley got up to her feet and looked at the handful of pubes in her hand and laughed “You English bitches all got forests down dere or wha?”

Miley took off her bikini bottom and sat down on the back of Emma’s legs and hauled down Emma’s bikini bottom.  “You got a nice ass gal, kno what I wish”

Emma felt her head yanked back as Miley grabbed the back of her hair and the most humiliating thing ever.  Miley was slapping her ass and thrusting that dirty pussy into her posterior.

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Story: Emma Watson vs. Miley Cyrus
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 03:34:50 PM »

“Wish I brought my strap on so I can give you the proper fucking you deserve.” Harder and faster she slammed into Emma’s ass “You like that bitch, want it harder I betcha do.”

Miley stopped and was laughing when she jumped forward and pushed Emma face into the sand.  She got both hands on the back of Emmas  head and rubbed Emma’s face into the sand.  She then slid down Emma Watson’s body and removed the bikini bottom all together.  She stood up and twirled the bottoms around her finger and threw them at Victoria Justice.  She then brought both her hands down her body and down to her vagina “Like this, I’ll give you a real close look in a few weeks”

“I can smell you from here”

“Well little Miss England is going to love this.”  Miley grabbed Emma’s right arm and yanked turning Emma onto her back and sat on Emma’s pretty face.

“Riding her like a “ Miley started to have fun and treated the women there like she was giving a show at a concert.  She rode on Emma’s face thrusting harder and harder faster and she was screaming “Lick me bitch… Loser bitch I want your tongue inside me.”

Miley rode to high and Emma was able to push her off.  Emma got up feeling such an absolute anger, she was treated as if she was Lily Collins like she was Emma Stone.  She was a very good fighter she knew that, she beat Nina Dobrev who was on the same tier as her.  Nina had a chance at going to the next tier in a fight with Ashley Greene but here she was getting humiliated by Miley fucking Cyrus

Running at miley with no plan, no thought of what she would do just get Miley.  She got her arms around Miley and jumped and both young women ended up in the water where they rolled around fighting for dominance.  They got up to their knees and traded slaps and grabbed at hair and threw themselves into the water again

When they came out they scratched at the other’s face and Miley screamed at her face being scratched.  She then jumped and both women went into the drink again.  Those watching could just  see Miley’s ass out of the water and Emma’s legs. 

Both women got up and took in some deep breaths completely drenched.  Both women spit out water the urge to win the fight were their overrunning desire and personal safety was thrown out.  Now Emma jumped at Miley and they ended up dunking her into the water but she was put In as well as Miley lifted her leg and it was enough to slide Emma away from her.

They got up and both women went for the jump but ended up bouncing and sliding off.  They got up to their knees and Emma grabbed at Miley’s breasts and got a good squeeze in before the wetness from the water fighting caused her to lose the grip. 

Miley now grabbed at Emma’s breasts but the same thing happened.

Up on their knees they stared and suddenly They were trading slaps.  After six each,  Emma grabbed Miley by the throat and back of the head and threw her down into the edge of the water.  Miley wasn’t giving up and tried to get up but Emma jumped on her back.

Emma fought a wild fight without any of her usual skill and tactics.  Now though she needed them and got her forearm around Miley’s throat and then trapped her wrist at the bicep.  She tightened up and Miley pushed to her right but Emma kept up with the rolling as Miley went right and left but Emma kept up and was able to scissor Miley’s body and had the perfect rear naked choke which became even more appropriate as both were nude.

Miley stopped fighting the choke and Emma felt a different kind of liquid on her forearm.  She knew what it was it was Miley Cyrus tears, the fight was just about over and she could do a choke out finish but that wasn’t enough.  She let go of the choke and started pushing Miley’s face into the sand she lifted the singers head up “Eat this sand”

“Please Emma”

“EAT THE SAND”  It was so uncharacteristic for Emma as she shoved a handful of sand in Mileys mouth then closed her fist and hit some punches to Miley’s face.  “Get off her you won.”

Emma calmed down and hit another punch but stood up and walked away but looked back at Miley and thought of all the dirty tactics and embarrassing things Miley had done.  She went back and started stomping Mileys body.

“ENOUGH” Victoria Justice ran and tackled Emma and held her down in the low tide “You won just let it be”

“Get off me.”

“Calm down, you beat Miley we all saw it but you’re going too far.”

“Get off me Victoria this instant.”

“Calm down and I’ll get up”

Emma looked up and could see Victoria was serious so she relaxed and Victoria Justice did indeed get up and stood between Miley Cyrus who crawled up and completely out of the water and Emma Watson.

Emma was calm but didn’t take her eyes off Victoria who didn’t take her eyes off Emma.  Emma glanced down “You whore, I beat you at your own game and in a few weeks I’m going to…”  Emma went after Miley again but Victoria kicked her in the stomach

“I warned you”

Suddenly Miley popped up and dug her thumbs into Emma’s eyes and slammed her to the ground where she grabbed some sand and started shoving it down Emma’s mouth.  Victoria pushed Miley off Emma and when Miley got up she knocked her out.

Emma got up and went to attack Miley for what just happened but Victoria stopped her and the two stood there face to face.  Emma’s friends came and covered up emma but she didn’t look away from Victoria.  “I’ve beaten Nina Dobrev and Miley Cyrus, what chance do you think you would have.”

“When I make you cry no more you’ll know”

They moved as close as possible to the other noses touching and Emma was the one who blinked and backed away

Emma left the scene and then Victoria and Miley woke up hearing her friends wondering who’d win between Victoria and Emma.  “I’m not done with eider of those bitches yet.”

On top of a hill unbeknownst to the three women involved in the fight below Nina Dobrev watched it all take place.  Along with her was Ashley Greene who finally felt it was time to talk “You do know it is me you fight next?”

“Emma and I fought and I needed to see her fight Miley… She needed that win right there, I needed her to win more.  Now you have an idea that I lost to her, I’ve grown and want that rematch but I’m going to go in our fight and give you everything you can handle”

“Good but you do know I can handle more than little Emma and can dish out more.”

“Going… To be…Fun…” Nina said and meant to stare down with Ashley but she wanted to watch Emma leave and wondered how and when they’d meet next.  Ashley felt strange, this was her friend and they were going to fight.  She also knew Emma and Nina was a fight people truly wanted to see once again.

(Upcoming Fights: Noureen DeWulf vs. Emmanuelle Chriqui, Lyndsy Fonseca vs. Sarah Butler, WBACCF 11, Janet Montgomery vs. Aubrey Plaza)

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 05:28:33 PM »
Yowza!   ;D

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 08:21:30 PM »
well done
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 10:18:59 PM »
Nice story

Offline hackstar9

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2014, 04:04:16 AM »
do think Emma could take Miley in straight up fight.  But do see Miley jumping her from behind and going dirty not out of feeling she had to, but because she just would.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2014, 10:28:31 AM »
Great stuff.

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2014, 05:24:22 PM »
Glad this story was so well liked, I promised it would be the opposite of the Rose Leslie/Jordan Hayes fight.  From the women, two well known celebrities vs. two newer actresses to the type of fight.  I haven't written a fight like this one in a long time and I'm glad you all liked it