News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Leah Remini Vs Michelle Rodriguez NHB Fist Fight Story Request

• 2 Replies

Offline Matrix21

• God Member
  • Avatar is fav actress for fight fantasies!
Leah Remini Vs Michelle Rodriguez NHB Fist Fight Story Request
« on: December 14, 2010, 05:48:35 AM »
Hi, would anyone be willing to write me a NHB fist fight between Leah Remini and Michelle Rodriguez, would love to see those two hot fiery women go at it, thanks if you can, and if you can't, then I really appreciate you considering it.

Leah Remini
{alt}

Michelle Rodriguez
{alt}
Not into roleplay, so please do not contact me about roleplaying catfights please, thanks.

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
Re: Leah Remini Vs Michelle Rodriguez NHB Fist Fight Story Request
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 08:49:00 AM »
Great story and well written, wonderful detail.  However, I think following the story, Leah should have won.  She had destroyed Michelle, when Michelle was alert and ready.  Yet, Michelle then came back though practically out of it to gain the upper hand.  Then Leah overcame the new equal situation and again put Michelle down.  It ruined it when Michelle, as she was falling from the beating; was able to pull Leah down, get n her and hold her down and beat her senseless.  Michelle was falling because she was already senseless.  Leah should have won this one.  Let Michelle win the rematch if you wanted her to win.

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
Re: Leah Remini Vs Michelle Rodriguez NHB Fist Fight Story Request
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 03:58:21 PM »
Great story, and a familiar one at that.

Cincy Crawford vs. Salma Hayek (celebrity fistfight) by Simguy (FCBA Message Board 03-Feb-00)

http://stonecatfights.com/kimgin/story/crawford_hayek.htm