News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Robobabes - A weird idea

• 8 Replies

Offline Pertenyos

Robobabes - A weird idea
« on: May 13, 2014, 08:19:23 PM »
Thank you all again for your support.

A crazy idea of mine... took too much time and I'm not completely satisfied with the result...   :-\  Oh well!... Lose some, win some... Also in dire need of a background which I will add in the next days.

http://pertenyos.deviantart.com/art/Catfight-Robobabes-Inc-453877335

Also here

http://www.imagebam.com/image/f192ac326369194

To answer Lumberjack: actually I'm working on two goddesses fighting, than I'm thinking about a gang girl knife fight or a rapier duel between courtesans, we'll see... One thing I'm sure of, they will be damn more simpler graphically.  ;D 

Cheers

Pert

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Robobabes - A weird idea
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 12:02:58 PM »
Love the color scheme and love the concept. Great art.

Offline kittysosweet

• God Member
  • say hello!
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 03:26:55 PM »
Great idea

Offline Pertenyos

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 12:50:36 AM »
I can't totally agree with you guys, but many thanks.  ;D

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 05:34:35 PM »
All sound like great ideas.  Curious which two goddesses you are working on?  Greek?  Roman?  Egyptian?  Norse?
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline Pertenyos

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 07:29:09 PM »
They are definitely greek goddesses, but apocryphal ones.  Just greeksome in general ;-)

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 02:14:03 AM »
I think the concept is great.

Do you remember the old movie, Westworld?  I thought it would have been a cool idea to have two of the android saloon girls get into a great catfight.  But I don't think the director of the movie had that in mind!

Offline Pertenyos

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2014, 03:11:22 AM »
I do remember the movie, but if you want a saloon girls catfight you have a lot of choices, as you probably know: "Lady Godiva Rides Again" for instance has a good sexy one.

It's a scenario I quite like and I will sure draw one sooner or later.  ;D

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2014, 04:30:44 AM »
I agree there are plenty of old westerns featuring saloon girls in fights.  But the neat thing about the android catfight concept is you could "program" the fight to go anyway you like.  Think if there was a system like the holo-deck on Star Trek, Next Gen.  You could have the computer customize the girls, and you could "choreograph" the fight to suit your taste.