News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Brit / Jayne

• 43 Replies

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Re: Brit / Jayne
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2011, 02:18:23 AM »
Deepest condolences if all I can offer, it numb to know such a news

She always greetings people and chatted, and would reach out to me when see see me online... RIP & Godspeeed
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline raker

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2011, 06:09:20 AM »
I just wanted to echo all the wonderfull things said here about Britt. She was always friendly and caring towards me. Her spirit will always live with us that frequent this site. may she rest in peace.

Offline boomkatrin

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2011, 09:32:17 PM »
BRRRRRRIIIIIIITTTTTTT!

*tissueeeeeeeeeee*!

:'( :'( :'(

Guess noone will understand the above but she will
boomboomPOW! xOxOxO!

Offline beverlykoskinen

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2011, 04:10:17 AM »
Brit's presence, her wit and wisdom, her welcome greetings and clever chat will be sorely missed here. Bless her soul.

Offline edfrompa.usa

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2011, 11:32:33 PM »
My thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family. God Bless.

debbylyt

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2011, 05:58:48 PM »
so sad when i got the mess from pete that brit passed away ive known her for over four years i remember teasing her and brit when they were an on line couple and she mad me babysit het 200 kids lol shes was such sun and warm and would always listen oh teasing her and gman that is will miss her so much id write more but kinda hard thru tear blurry eyes

Offline Mike-y

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2011, 02:04:49 AM »
What can I say... Knew Brit/Jayne very well. She was a good friend who gave me a lot of advice on how to handle the situations in the room (when I used to visit several years ago under the name Mikey) and on the net in general. I used to talk with her in other places too and considered her a good friend.

I will miss her.

Offline Cyndi

• I'm the exotic beauty with all the attention......
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2011, 10:23:33 AM »
I didn't know you too well Brit   miss you girl, going to miss those damn roses and your name..............rest in peace

Offline joe_brown

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2011, 03:42:12 PM »
So sad to hear the news about Brit - I loved the opportunities that I had to chat to her.

RIP

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2011, 04:22:01 PM »
I've been away from the forum for a while and this news hits hard. Brit really made me feel welcome in the chatroom, despite me being a guy.  She was a lot of fun to chat with and very intelligent in private conversations. I'll miss her.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Thaylynn

• I'm the girl that Cake sings about.
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2011, 04:11:09 PM »
I should've written this a long time ago. I mean, I should have just done it, but it was hard. I know I didn't know Brit as well as some of you, but she always has a place in my heart. When I'd first joined she helped me immensely. The first day in the chat, when I knew next to nothing, she helped me, which got her peppered by me with questions about all the things I had no idea about. I'm sure that it could have been so many of you who I've met since then, but it was Brit, and she was warm and kind, and made me feel like I should definitely take the time to look around. And ever after, I told her I owed her, and we'd chat here and there about whatever. She just had a way about her. I know that we're all sad to see her, but I'm at least a little happy that I know that she knew how much she was cared for. And I hope that the rest of you in this odd, weird little family that we have going, that you realize that you're cared for too, by whomever it is that you're out there connecting with.

L
Ha!

Offline femfiteart

• My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2011, 07:23:39 AM »
The Brat was a great friend, a good listener, and a playful minx when she wanted to be (Which was just about always. LOL) It's hard to lose such a friendly beacon of light the like of which Jayne was to us all, but she'd be the first to tell us all to stop moping around and to get back to having fun. So here's to you m'Lady Jayne, AKA Brit Brat, I'm going to have myself one grand old time tonight in your memory, as I think you'd want us all to do. Somehow, I think I can feel the warmth of your smile now, and that's a treasure to cherish. :-)

Offline julie-tv

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2012, 11:11:21 PM »
i think ive sub-conciously been putting off looking on this forum for months...afraid i'd find this thread.....I was friends with 'brit'..( i wont use my name for her ) from the early days ..  never spoke to her much in fcf  but spent countless hours chewing the fat on yahoo..the last time on webcam in her hospital room..and thats how i will remember her  still smiling .....no-ones mentioned her smile..dont know if its right to mention her age ?..but her smile and her sense of fun was that of an innocent young girl..i dont know peccavi...personally...brit had spoken of him ..but he mentions her christian beliefs.....lol    for an athiest like me  it was brilliant material for winding her up...as was her caravan ...i'm smiling to myself rememberring the ridiculous arguements we'd have on the merits of caravan holidays...didnt notice anyone else mention her love of chequers...lol  spent hours playing online yahoo chequers for forfeits....i'm sure she lost on purpose...its so hard..in some ways you get to know an online friend even better that your own family members...its easier to open up to a computer screen..sigh's....weve all put our little bit......but there arent any words.......just a huge gap now........and a sparkling name on my yahoo messenger list thats never ever going to have a little yellow dot by the side of it......oh well....i dont believe in god..........but god bless jayne...you were one of lifes truely good people.xx

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2012, 01:23:12 AM »
I am sorry to hear this news.

Brit always had a great sense of humor, and was one who always talked with me... it seems like forever ago since our first conversation.

I will miss her greatly.
Manager of a team of Female fighters here