News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

anyone in New Englad for real matches?

• 2 Replies

Offline sherryfights

• I'll box, wrestle and catfight!
anyone in New Englad for real matches?
« on: November 08, 2011, 02:49:34 PM »
I'm 5'7",125lbs, looking for other women in the New England area who would like to get together for irl fvsf box,wrestling,catfighting. Rules aand attire are open . I don't fight men or do cyber.

Offline Scotti

Re: anyone in New Englad for real matches?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 01:04:37 AM »
no picture, no fight

Offline sherryfights

• I'll box, wrestle and catfight!
Re: anyone in New Englad for real matches?
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 06:47:08 PM »
Well first of all. I do have many photos of myself. I've sent them to several people  who seemed interested in setting up a match with me only, to be burned.
Secondly, I'm very new to this forum and I don't know how to post my photos here. But, I am trying!!!!
Lastly, with all the women on this site that say they have irl matches ,very, I mean very few have any photos of themselves in any sort of a match. And as for the women who say they box, there are almost no photos of them even wearing boxing gloves! 
I know ,the few matches I've had my bf takes as many photos as he can of me and my match.