News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Suitefight. Alexa k. vs Carmilla

• 73 Replies

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
Re: Suitefight. Alexa k. vs Carmilla
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2021, 07:39:31 AM »
Only issue I had with this catfight is not enough wedgie/pussy attacks when it was wide open and wish that the fight would've gone on until their was a definite winner. Other than that it was a good watch.
For a first time it was very good... They even had breast slaps, something that we don't see on SF. Maybe on the next one they can be more confortable to do it against their respective opponents
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 07:39:49 AM by Fightlover »

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2021, 05:48:17 PM »
I liked both of these ladies and want to see them again and maybe get a little snarlier  next time. Still, a good one as usual from SF.

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2021, 06:42:11 PM »
I liked both of these ladies and want to see them again and maybe get a little snarlier  next time. Still, a good one as usual from SF.
Carmilla gave me some Mira vibes ngl, she doesn't know how to fight, but she's excited to do it and gave it all she could until the end! Hope to see her again soon :)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 06:42:39 PM by Fightlover »

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2021, 09:14:01 PM »
If you haven't pre-ordered, this is your last call to do so. Once pre-orders are released, the fight will not be available to the public to purchase until early November and will not include the pics, BTS, and poster sponsors will receive.
Damn... so if I missed out on the pre-order I will never be able to purchase the full BTS video?

Offline flapper

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2021, 01:04:25 PM »
Only issue I had with this catfight is not enough wedgie/pussy attacks when it was wide open and wish that the fight would've gone on until their was a definite winner. Other than that it was a good watch.

I can live without pussy attacks and wedgies but no definite winner is disappointing in a catfight

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2021, 05:37:35 PM »

I can live without pussy attacks and wedgies but no definite winner is disappointing in a catfight
I agree! A winner via submission is the only result acceptable in a catfight. I am still for pussy/tit attacks in a catfight.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2021, 06:07:51 PM »
Yeah I don't understand why steve won't let them go at it until theirs a definite winner. Really makes it so the fights are never a classic like mira vs Jess 2 and what could have been with Misty vs Jacky Fay.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 11:45:48 PM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2021, 07:08:15 PM »
Yeah I don't understand why steve won't let them go at it until theirs a definite winner. Really makes it so the fights are never a classic like mira vs Jess 2 and what would have been with Misty vs Jacky Fay.
You don’t understand why I don’t allow women to continue fighting when they’re bleeding?

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2021, 11:44:19 PM »
Thanks for the reply Steve. I take it you want to create a safe environment and have the fighters fight in a organized fashion and I feel your doing great with that and respect you for it. Just sometimes as viewers and payers of your product, when it ends prematurely I'm sure we just wonder who would've won. Like boxing or the UFC, if both fighters want to continue, the viewer would like to continue watching, I think that's a natural reaction we have to any sport, Incuding catfights. But I'm sure you'll do what's best in that balancing act of the two. Just hate seeing fights end in draws is all IMHO, and with the other replies in the forum, seems I'm not the only one.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 12:05:42 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2021, 04:12:13 AM »
I am fascinated by all these characters who want  'unscripted action' and than desire exact sequences and plot lines for their videos.

If there are going to be real scraps, then absolute safeguards must be imposed, which may well mandate indecisive endings.  If people want a video to play out in a particular manner, accept that it must be scripted.

Anyhow, the various threads relating to this respected producer have me shaking my head.  The producer is 'wonderful'  but he should do X, Y and Z.  Our fetish is clearly  unbelievably picky.

Good luck to anyone who tries to satisfy.  Plaudits to Suite fights for providing polite communications to the public and a quality product.

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2021, 07:02:36 AM »
Yeah I don't understand why steve won't let them go at it until theirs a definite winner. Really makes it so the fights are never a classic like mira vs Jess 2 and what would have been with Misty vs Jacky Fay.
You don’t understand why I don’t allow women to continue fighting when they’re bleeding?
When an injury happens do the girls try to convince you to continue or is the fight called off no matter what? If I remember correctly, the last time this happened was during the Nikki vs Brooke fight when Brooke got a bloody nose and could not get it to stop so the fight was finished without a winner.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2021, 12:46:55 PM »
When an injury happens do the girls try to convince you to continue or is the fight called off no matter what? If I remember correctly, the last time this happened was during the Nikki vs Brooke fight when Brooke got a bloody nose and could not get it to stop so the fight was finished without a winner.
Think that was a good call. Though Mira vs Jess 3 and Mila vs Sarah Brooke could've gone on more until a submission was had to declare a winner.
Ddot

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2021, 01:04:47 PM »
I am fascinated by all these characters who want  'unscripted action' and than desire exact sequences and plot lines for their videos.

If there are going to be real scraps, then absolute safeguards must be imposed, which may well mandate indecisive endings.  If people want a video to play out in a particular manner, accept that it must be scripted.

Anyhow, the various threads relating to this respected producer have me shaking my head.  The producer is 'wonderful'  but he should do X, Y and Z.  Our fetish is clearly  unbelievably picky.

Good luck to anyone who tries to satisfy.  Plaudits to Suite fights for providing polite communications to the public and a quality product.
Your wrong there. Nobody wants a exact sequence, nor has anybody asked for that. Of course it's unrealistic given the random nature of a sport or fight. No one on this forum has asked for such. What we're just hoping for is for a submission so we can establish who won and who lost.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 07:50:00 PM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2021, 11:56:45 PM »
Vika vs Carmilla (mobile version) is now available on Clips4Sale.

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2021, 03:45:13 PM »
This was a hell of a fight, 1st round was epic and loved the pre-fight slaps and punches! SF rockin' it again! Definitely want to see these 2 again.