News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

I vs Britney

• 5 Replies

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
I vs Britney
« on: November 27, 2011, 04:16:36 PM »
I am 34 years old man. hight 174 cm weight 72 kg.
Fighting skills:
I am wimp and weakling. In school I was a plodder. I fought but usually lost. Last time I fought when I was 15 years old.
My profil and photo: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=5740;sa=pictures;view=3027
I vs Bitney NHB catfight, streetfight.
I am wearing thongs. Britney is wearing lace thongs and bra.
Who would be beaten and sexually humiliated.
How to look like the fight.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Re: I vs Britney
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 03:32:08 PM »
Sorry "R" Britney is bigger than you & will win
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 09:34:49 PM »
1. Both will be able to punching, kicking, wrestling, scratching each other. But I have an advantage that will help me fight. I have short hair. Britney has long hair. I will be much easier to grab her by the hair all the time in comparison her grabbing my hair. So I have a chance to beat Britney.

2. But Britney kick and hits very well. Although she is a woman, we have similar technical skills.

3. Britney is strong, fast and durable. Although she is a woman, I do not know who of us is more stronger. I think maybe she is more stronger.

4. If we will be dressed in underwear then it is obvious that, we will be able to attack the nipples each other, pussy and cock.
Certainly In dirty, female attacks Britney is better. I did not do this ever. But she certainly go after the pain-sensitive parts of my body.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 10:24:35 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 11:34:49 PM »
1. Both will be able to punching, kicking, wrestling, scratching each other. But I have an advantage that will help me fight. I have short hair. Britney has long hair. I will be much easier to grab her by the hair all the time in comparison her grabbing my hair. So I have a chance to beat Britney.

2. But Britney kick and hits very well. Although she is a woman, we have similar technical skills.

3. Britney is strong, fast and durable. Although she is a woman, I do not know who of us is more stronger. I think maybe she is more stronger.

4. If we will be dressed in underwear then it is obvious that, we will be able to attack the nipples each other, pussy and cock.
Certainly In dirty, female attacks Britney is better. I did not do this ever. But she certainly go after the pain-sensitive parts of my body.

Based on what do you think she is stronger? I never have saw any show of the strenght from her.

As a woman, she is well muscled. She trains muscles at the gym for sure. I do not know her real strength.
Her concerts require a high level of fitness too.
I work in an office and do not do sports. Moreover, as a man, I'm  little muscular and have little strength.

That is why I wrote:  "... I do not know who of us is more stronger. I think maybe she is more stronger..."

« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 12:01:32 AM by rozczochrany »

Offline tirro

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 02:04:01 AM »
Man, I am sorry but you should deal with it: she will definately whip the floor with you. You seem to be a rather weak guy whereas Britney is 5'4" pure power. YOu have already mentioned that the dancing she is performing requires a lot of strength and endurance. She is flexible, strong and very fast. YOu as a guy who is rather not fit can't compete with her in these regards. You said you might grab her hair, but how do you want to approach her? As she is surely quicker and has demonstrated some boxing skills: How do you want to approach her in order to grab her hair? Prior to that she would have already badly punched your face and maybe broke your nose.
To me applies the same: I would get my ass kicked by hear. Deal with the fact there are plenty of females being able to finish you.
I guess compared to other female celebs Britney is even a it overrated on this forum cause she always wins the polls. But truely, if she was really in trouble with girls like Beyonce, Amanda Righette, Brooke Hogan, Charlize Theron or with tennis players like Sharapova, Kournikova or Caroline Woczniacki the game would be more or less quickly over for Britney...

Offline HX

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 04:42:23 PM »
Hilarious poll, what did you do match youself up with one of the strongest ladies here just so you could lose badly?  If you did want to win you would have to refer to a book Taming Britney, ex's Kevin Federline & Justin Timberlake joined forces on revealing all of Britney's sexual weakness, to assure she would never win in a future sexfight.  Britney would gladly be the dominant vixen but the material is their for an easy domination of a beautiful woman.  

Just for the record I don't really like mixed fights so it's hard for me to judge on this one.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 07:50:27 PM by HX »