News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Here it is Jimmy, Maria Sharapova Vs Stacy Keibler

• 4 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Here it is Jimmy, Maria Sharapova Vs Stacy Keibler
« on: December 07, 2011, 05:20:11 AM »
It is another Tennis ( Maria ) Vs Pro Wrestling ( Stacy ) match up. Both of these babes have legs and feet that just won't stop. Who will win this NHB Catfight at the beach? You decide.

Cheers !

;)
Cheers!

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
Re: Here it is Jimmy, Maria Sharapova Vs Stacy Keibler
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 07:55:34 AM »
First, we have to keep in mind: Yvonne is 5'11", but Maria is 6'2" tall. This means Maria has a much higher range. Therefore, Stacy could even be unable to really kick Maria at all.

Secondly, she is known for the fight in her. She does not give up no matter what the circumstances or what she did on her last shot. These are the qualities that make a great catfighter. She is already bigger than Stacy and that, combined with her metal attitude gives her a big edge over Stacy. At least in my opinion.

{alt}

So I guess Maria is too much for Stacy.

{alt}

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 12:54:58 PM »
Maria wins a hard-fought epic battle of the long legs.

Offline tirro

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 01:02:54 PM »
I agree. Maria is too strong and fit for Stacy, although Stacy is almost undefeatable. She has some dangerous legs and even though she is not that muscular she is quite fit and knows some dangerous moves. However, I guess she can't compete with the fitness of Sharapova as a professional Tennis player. Giving full power during one tennis match, which can take hours, requires just more fitness than a wrestling match. Furthermore, Maria proves to be a wild fighter during her matches and has a clear height advantage. However, Stacey will deliver a fight as tough as Maria is rarely facing. However, Stacy can't win.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 01:41:05 PM »
Being apart of WCW and the WWE Stacy learned a lot of dirty tricks which prove to be the down fall of Maria. Another win for Stacy from Rosedale.
Cheers!