News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Reluctant Warrior - Chapter 7

• 1 Replies

Offline TheScribbler

• God Member
  • Everyone's a writer - most people just don't know
Reluctant Warrior - Chapter 7
« on: March 15, 2021, 01:55:29 AM »
There was a third fight in the morning, with Julie of the boobie twins facing off against Liz from the bitch brigade. I couldn’t help thinking of them in those terms, even though I knew I’d get venomous looks and probably a slap in the face if I ever called them that to their faces.

I was tempted to sit and watch, just for the sake of entertainment and to learn whatever I could. I was sweaty and achy from my fight against Dom though, and I wasn’t going to face either of those two that weekend, so I went back to my room, took a long, hot shower and changed into fresh clothes. I changed into a fresh pair of lycra shorts and a halter top, though it was a pretty conservative one, to make sure my boobs stayed in place. As I’ve said before, I’m not exactly built like a page three girl – or one of the boobie twins, for that matter – but I didn’t want to do a Sam and wind up topless in front of the crowd.

As it turned out, I could have stayed and watched the fight anyway, since we had a two-hour break afterwards, that would have given me plenty of time to shower, change and still not miss out on lunch. Tracy told me I’d missed a good hard fight between Liz and Julie, which Julie had eventually won with a knee drop into Liz’s belly that had the older woman writhing on the floor.

“Julie went to help her up after she submitted, but Liz smacked her hand away and cursed her out. Just like the rest of those bitches…she’s a total cxnt,” Tracy said with a dirty look at the three of them across the room as we walked into the restaurant.

Lunch was a buffet, with cold meats and salads. I didn’t eat too much since I knew I was going to fight again in the afternoon. I didn’t think it was a good idea to be loaded down with a big meal, and I definitely wouldn’t want a fist or a knee in the belly if I was full of food. I drank a good amount of water to replenish the sweat from the fight though.

I sat with Tracy of course, along with Dom, Sam and Maria. The boobie twins were at their own table on the far side of the room, where they’d sat the night before, and Saskia joined them to eat. I noticed Katie, the blonde I hadn’t yet spoken to, sitting with the bitch brigade. I’d been planning to go and introduce myself to her, but I wasn’t going over to those bitches. Maybe later, I thought.

“Wonder what’s going on over there,” remarked Dom, watching the three older women, and particularly Vicky, in a pretty animated conversation with the younger blonde.

“Nothing good, I’d bet,” replied Sam.

“She’d better watch her step,” added Maria. “You know what they say…you lie down with dogs, you wake – “

“ – you wake up with that bitch Vicky riding your face,” interjected Tracy with a dirty glare across the room. I didn’t say anything, but I raised my eyebrows at that. There was clearly more going on here than I knew about. I made a mental note to ask Tracy about it, when the time was right – if it ever was.

People went their various ways after lunch during the rest of the break, but we all met back in the conference room, ready for the afternoon’s fights. Tracy and Katie were up first, and both of them immediately began stretching and warming up, while the rest of us grabbed tea or coffee and settled down to watch. I sat with Dom, Sam and Maria again, in the same place as we’d been before. It seemed like each of the groups had their own spot in the room.

Tracy took off her tracksuit, revealing a black bikini not much different than the ones Sharon and I had worn at the Millers’ house. It was cut high at the hips, but full enough at the back to cover her bum, and the top was big enough and tight enough to give her boobs some support. She adjusted it a bit as she walked out onto the mats.

Katie had pulled off her sweatpants and hoodie at the same time, and she joined Tracy in a dayglo orange bikini, a bit briefer than Tracy’s but still solid enough to fight in. She was about an inch shorter than Tracy, a little bit thicker in the waist, with powerful-looking legs and little round boobs – a B cup, I guessed. Her belly was flat, her muscles well defined, and I noticed a little dimple above her belly button – she had a piercing there, which she’d obviously taken out for the fight.

“Own the bitch, Katie!” Vicky called out from the other side of the room, where she sat between Liz and Angela. “Put her in her place!” There was a malicious sneer on her face. “Not too quick though…we want to see her suffer!” Katie said nothing and nor did Tracy, but I saw the muscles in Tracy’s neck clench tighter.

The two faced off, and started to circle, a couple of steps apart, sizing each other up. Both of them had left their hair loose. That seemed to be the norm here. Katie’s was a bit shorter than Tracy’s – just past her shoulders – and a darker shade of blonde. She reached up and swept it back from her right ear with the edge of her hand.

As she did, Tracy lunged in and fired a punch at the right side of Katie’s ribs, obviously trying to take advantage of her hand being up high. Katie leaned left though, and Tracy’s fist only just brushed the other girl’s skin. As the lunge brought Tracy in close, Katie, got her arm down, wrapped it around Tracy’s and pulled her into an arm bar. Before Tracy could do anything, Katie slammed her own left hand into Tracy’s chest, right between her boobs, and Tracy went over backwards, falling to the mats on her back.

Katie stepped forward, lifted her left foot up and brought it down in a stomp aimed at Tracy’s belly button. It was a crushing blow – or it would have been, if it had connected. Tracy rolled out of the way, just in time. Instead of rolling away from Katie though, she rolled toward her, grabbing her opponent’s other leg and slamming her own body into it. Katie was still a bit off-balance from the stomp and Tracy’s move sent her down on her bum. With Tracy still holding onto her leg, she couldn’t fall properly and she landed harder than Tracy had done, with a cry of pain.

Tracy hung onto Katie’s leg as she scrambled up to her knees, twisting it hard to try and get Katie over onto her stomach. Katie pulled her other leg up though, and fired a stomp kick that caught Tracy right in the chest, flattening her left boob into her ribs. It knocked her over backwards and she lost her hold on Katie’s leg. She rolled away and got to her knees as Katie did the same.

It was Katie who reached her feet first and she came after Tracy again, just as Tracy started to get up. Tracy was ready for her though. She sidestepped Katie’s lunge, dodged the hands that reached for her hair, and instead she grabbed Katie by the hair and flung the other girl past her. Katie screamed out in pain and frustration as she reeled towards where we sat, frantically trying to keep her balance, her arms flailing. She lost that part of the battle and fell to the mats, sprawled out almost at our feet.

I saw the flash of fire in her eyes as she rolled over quickly and leapt to her feet. “Uh oh, Katie’s all pissed off,” murmured Maria, beside me. “That’s not good.”

“For Tracy, or for Katie?” asked Sam with a grin. “Fighting angry doesn’t make you fight smart.”

Katie rushed at Tracy, who stood in the middle of the mats, her arms out, ready. As the other girl lunged at her though, going for a lock-up or maybe even for her hair, Tracy suddenly dropped to one knee and lashed out with her right fist. With no time to dodge or stop herself, Katie ran right into Tracy’s fist, which drove deep into her belly. We all heard the loud gasp as the air rushed out of her, and she folded forward over Tracy’s fist.

Tracy surged up to her feet, and her right shoulder caught Katie under the chin, straightening her up with a jolt. She stumbled back a step, holding one hand across her belly, the other out to ward Tracy off. Tracy easily avoided it through. She stepped in closer on Katie’s other side, got her hands up in Katie’s air and yanked the other girl over backwards.

Katie slammed to the mats again, even harder than before. She lay there on her back, one hand still across her belly, gasping for breath, her face pinched tight with pain. Tracy let her be for a moment, but as she started to lever herself up onto one elbow, Tracy gave her a sharp kick to the chest that threw her down onto her back once more.

Again, Katie lay there groaning for a moment, before she rolled over and got her legs under her, rising up on one elbow. Her forehead was still pressed to the mats, the other hand across her belly, her bum stuck up in the air.

“Gonna own me, is she?” Tracy called out, glaring over the top of Katie at the bitch brigade. “Not doing a real good job of it, hey?” She gave Katie a swift kick in the bum that hurled her forward onto her face with another sharp grunt of pain. The force of the kick was enough to send Katie skidding forward a couple of feet across the mats.

Tracy stepped in closer, and stomped her foot down hard on Katie’s bum. “Stay down, girl!” she barked, holding her foot there, pinning Katie to the mats as the other girl moaned and squirmed. “Give it up!”

“Wow, Tracy’s not fucking about!” Maria muttered softly.

I nodded without taking my eyes off the fight. I was surprised – shocked, even – by Tracy’s aggression. Whenever I’d seen her fight, she was always the cool one, never got riled up and certainly never lost her temper. Not that she was losing it now, but this kind of no-mercy attitude from her was completely new to me.

Katie lifted her head up. “Go…fuck…yourself…” she panted, her face red.

Tracy gave her a grim smile and took her foot away. “Alright then…have it your way.” She stepped back, letting Katie get up to her knees, before she stepped in and reached for Katie’s hair, drawing her leg back to give the other girl another kick or a knee.

As Tracy bent forward, Katie suddenly lashed out with both hands. Grabbing hold of Tracy’s dangling hair, she twisted herself violently to the right. With a scream of surprise, Tracy went somersaulting over Katie and down to the mats. She curled herself a bit, enough to absorb some of the impact but not all of it, landing hard on the base of her spine.

Katie was up and on her in an instant, throwing herself on top of Tracy, cocking her elbow and ramming it into Tracy’s belly. Tracy’s head and legs both jack-knifed up off the floor, her eyes and mouth wide open as the hard elbow drove the air out of her lungs. I winced. That had to hurt – a lot.

Tracy was down but not out, though. With Katie laid across the top of her, she got her right arm up and grabbed Katie around the neck, pulling her head down against Tracy’s right side in a reverse headlock. She shoved her other hand up under Katie, right between her legs, grabbing her by the crotch which shocked me even more, and bridged up hard with her legs at the same time, sending Katie up and over her, pretty much the same way as Katie had done to her.

The momentum of that move rolled Tracy over on top of Katie. She hooked her left arm under Katie’s right leg and jerked it up off the mats so Katie couldn’t bridge up and flip her off too. With her head pulled tight into Tracy’s armpit, Katie couldn’t do much except beat at Tracy’s back and the back of her head, without much effect.

Tracy got both her knees under her, and a with a huge groan she jerked herself upright, hauling Katie up with her. Katie kept flailing her arms and kicking her legs, trying to jerk herself free or make Tracy lose her balance and drop her, but Tracy held on tight as she struggled to her feet with Katie held crossways across her body.

“Put me…down, bitch!” Katie roared as she wriggled and squirmed in Tracy’s arms.

Tracy ignored her, turned a bit and carried her, staggering a little under her weight, across the mats to where Vicky, Liz and Angela sat. She stopped in front of them, a few feet away, her back to us. “Okay then,” she said, and suddenly dropped to one knee, sending Katie slamming down sideways onto her raised knee.

Katie let out a shriek of pain, and even the bitch brigade couldn’t help but flinch. Tracy rose to her feet again, dumping Katie onto the floor in front of Vicky, where she lay writhing in pain. Tracy ground her bare foot into Katie’s belly. Katie moaned but didn’t do anything to fight back or try to get away.

“Still want to fight on?” Tracy asked. “Still want me to go fuck myself?” She twisted her heel in Katie’s belly button.

Katie groaned louder. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut. Finally, she hissed through clenched teeth, “I…I’m done. You…win.”

Tracy took her foot away and stepped back, still facing the bitch brigade. “You should be careful who you choose to get chummy with, girl,” she said, and then looked right at Vicky. “As for you, you old slag…you should do your own bloody dirty work!” With that, she spun around and marched back over to us, stopping at the table on the way to grab a towel.

I stood up as Tracy reached us. “Wow. What just happened?”

Tracy was still tense, angry, her eyes flashing. “That bitch Vicky tried to get Katie to fuck me up, so she could challenge me tomorrow and I’d be hurt and easy pickings.” She gave a dismissive snort. “So much for that idea. The old cxnt should fight her own battles.”

“Not really Katie’s fault, though,” said Maria.

Tracy shrugged. “She needs to learn a lesson. Hanging out with those three bitches…bad choice on her part, and she’s paid the price.”

I looked across the room. Liz and Angela had helped Katie up, got her into a chair and fetched her some water. Saskia went over and checked on her. I didn’t hear what she said but Katie nodded. She still looked shaky, but she got up and left the room. The other three stayed where they were.

Saskia came over. “That was a bit rough,” she said to Tracy.

“Yeah…I know. But she’d have hurt me if I hadn’t hurt her first and ended it.” She nodded toward the bitch brigade. “You know it was Vicky’s doing, Saskia. She’s playing games with Katie.”

Saskia didn’t reply directly. “She’ll be okay. She’s going up to her room to take a hot shower.” She put her hand on Tracy’s shoulder. “Have a word to her later though. You’ve got enough enemies here. No need to add another one.”

Tracy nodded. “Fair enough.”

After Tracy cooled down – physically and emotionally – and put her tracksuit back on, we all took a break for a few minutes. Some of the girls refilled their tea or coffee, but I didn’t since I was about to fight again. I wasn’t feeling tired or sore despite the knocks I’d taken in the first match. I was excited to be getting back on the mats again. I started warming up.

It was just a few minutes later, though it seemed like an eternity, when Saskia called out, “Okay ladies…take your seats. Donna…Wendy…whenever you’re ready.”

I got out of my track suit, revealing my skin-tight red shorts and matching halter top, and stepped onto the mats again. My heart was pumping, the adrenalin starting to build up in my veins, my skin tingling in anticipation of the fight to come.

I turned to face Wendy, who’d also stripped down, in her case to a metallic green bikini that was smaller than the ones Tracy and Katie had worn – or at least it seemed that way because Wendy was so much bigger in the chest than either of them. Her boobs were huge and even though her bikini top was big, it struggled to contain them. She was solidly built without being fat, with curvy hips and a narrow waist. She was an inch or two shorter than my own five-foot-seven, and her flaming red hair tumbled over her broad shoulders, almost down to the bottom of her boobs.

She was smiling as she stepped onto the mats with me. “You did well in your first fight, girl,” she said. Her accent was from up north – not Scottish though, so maybe Yorkshire. “That was against Dom though. She’s just easy meat. Me…well, now you’re gonna get schooled.”

My eyes narrowed. “Talk’s cheap, babes. What you gonna do…knock me out with those big cow tits of yours?” I laughed at the look of venom on her face. “C’mon…let’s see what you got.”

Wendy came at me, her left hand up in challenge. I raised my right and stepped in close, ready to face off with her. We’d see who was the stronger. Just as we were about to touch hands though, she lunged in closer, shoved her right hand into my left armpit and heaved me upward as she twisted hard to her right.

I cried out as I went over her shoulder, not just in a hip toss though. She heaved upward, going for height, tossing me up in the air as I flipped forward. I came down hard on my back, remembering to curl my back to cushion my fall. I still let out a really loud “UNGGGHHH!!!” as I slammed into the mats, and lay there gasping for breath, pain coursing through me. The bitch was not playing around. That move was intended to hurt me – and it had.

Wendy reached down to grab me and haul me up by the hair. As she bent over though, I whipped my legs up in the air, got my ankles around her neck, toes behind her head. I jerked my legs straight again, and she screamed out loud as she went down face-first into the mats.

She was stretched out half across me, and I shoved my right arm between her thighs, grabbed her left leg and wrapped my arm around it. Still holding her neck tight with my own legs, I slammed my left fist into her belly. She gasped, and then cried out breathlessly when I did it again.

I let go of her head with my legs, pulled my left foot up and rammed it into her chest. The fall had already bounced those massive boobs of hers halfway out of her top, and my kick knocked the left one right out, as well as shoving her further down my leg. My second stomp sank deep into her soft boob, flattening it against her ribs, and she groaned.

The blow shoved her even further back, enough for me to kick my other leg free and roll away from her. I came to my knees, then rose to my feet, tossing my head to flip my hair out of my eyes, wincing a little at the pain in my back. Wendy did the same, her bare boob swaying loose, her skin reddened from my kick. Her other boob was barely held in place by her straining top, but she didn’t bother to adjust it or tuck herself back in. She just smiled at me. “Good enough for starters, girl?”

I said nothing. I just beckoned her forward with my fingers. “C’mon then.”

We came together again, a bit more warily this time, on her part as well as mine. As our chests touched, Wendy shoved herself into me, wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me in close. She didn’t have my arms pinned though, so I was able to do the same to her, grabbing my right wrist in my left hand and squeezing. I heard Wendy groan as I flexed my arms and poured the pressure into her back, but then I added my own groan to hers as she squeezed me tight.

Growling with the effort, I flexed my arms even more, leaning into her, chest to chest, tummy to tummy, our bodies pressed hard together. I could feel her breath hot on my cheek, the warmth of her flesh against mine, her nipples hard, jabbing into my chest. My boobs were almost swallowed up by hers as they bulged out between the two of us.

We hissed, we groaned, we grunted hard as we struggled to overpower one another. To anyone who didn’t know what was happening, it must have seemed like we were hugging, like two lovers embracing. Nothing could have been further from the truth.

Wendy leaned into me as hard as leaned into her. She groaned, she growled, and I felt her slowly begin to bend me backwards. I pushed back as hard as I could, but the muscles in her lower back were stronger than mine. Maybe it was the continuous workout they got, holding up those huge boobs, but her core strength was amazing. She arched me back further and further, pain beginning to shoot up my spine.

I felt the grip of my arms around her waist slipping. It was right then that she relaxed her hold on my own waist, slid her hands down and grabbed me by the tops of my thighs, right under my bum. Before I could do anything to retaliate, she heaved me upwards, off my feet, holding me in the air against for a moment before she threw me – literally threw me – down on my back on the mats.

The impact as I hit the mats made me see stars. I was still collecting my wits when I felt Wendy grab my ankles and lift my feet up off the floor. I stared up at her with wide, tear-filled eyes, and a hot flush of fear went through me. This woman was so strong, so powerful. God only knew what she could do to me – and looking into her eyes, I knew she would, if I gave her chance.

I heard Tracy call out to me. “Keep your head in the fight, Donna! Keep it together, girl!” She could obviously tell what was going through my mind, and if she could, then so could Wendy.

Fighting against my rising panic, I cried out, kicking wildly, and managed to tear my legs free of her grip. I somersaulted backwards over my own head, rolling up to my knees. I got no further than that though, because just as I lifted my head to see where she was, her knee rammed up into my chin, flinging me backwards and stretching me out on my back again.

It took me longer to recover this time. My head was ringing, my jaw throbbed and my teeth ached where they’d clacked together hard. I knew I had to move, get my arms and legs under me, roll over, get up, defend myself – but my body just wouldn’t obey me. I cried out again as I felt Wendy’s hands grab my ankles a second time, lifting them, spreading my legs wide. Dark spots still dancing before my eyes, I watched with horror as she raised her left foot high.

She was going to stomp my belly or maybe even my pussy! She was going to strip me naked, tie me up and have her way with me, just like that cxnt Carol Miller had done! She was going to humiliate me and this time, everyone would see it! I went into full-blown panic. With a scream that echoed around the room – it probably made Wendy freeze for a moment – I rolled hard to my left and rammed my right knee up into the back of her left leg. She was standing on just that foot, and the blow collapsed her knee. With a yell of surprise, she went down awkwardly on her side.

Adrenalin pumping, my pain forgotten, I leapt on her as she twisted onto her back, landing my bum hard on her middle, getting a loud “OOFFF!!!” out of her as the impact partly winded her. I pulled my right arm right back up to my left shoulder, meaning to backhand her hard across the face but I kept just enough self-control to realize that was probably going too far, so I aimed my backhander across her bare boobs instead.

She squealed as the blow smacked her right boob hard against her left. I sent another slap into the outside of her left boob, then a punch up under it, slamming it up against her ribs. She grabbed for my wrists to try and stop me, but I kept my hands out of her way as I worked her boobs left and right, up and down like a couple of punching bags, screaming at her like a crazy woman as she howled in pain.

Try as she might, she couldn’t get her hands on my wrists to stop me attacking, and she had to settle for doing what she could to protect her boobs with her arms. Huge as they were though, her arms didn’t do much to cover them, and I continued to punish her until she finally lashed out with both hands, grabbed my halter top and hauled me hard to my left. I jerked myself back the other way to try and keep my balance, but that was part of her plan. She threw herself to her left as well, bridging up and twisting with her hips, hurling me off her.

I rolled away, and kept rolling this time, trying to put some distance between us, to give myself enough time to get up before she could reach me again. Her move had pulled my halter top aside, and my boobs were bouncing free too. Strangely enough, I didn’t care. As I reached my knees, I ripped it off over my head and threw it aside, rising to face Wendy in just my shorts. I was bathed in sweat, my hair clung to my shoulders in damp rattails. I was shaking with anger, exhaustion, and more than a bit of fear. I had to beat this bitch, or she was going to beat me, and beat me bad. I didn’t want to think about that.

Wendy reached her feet after I did. Her skin was shining with sweat too. Her chest heaved as she gulped air into her lungs. Her enormous boobs rose and fell, her flesh marked red from my punches and slaps. Her eyes blazed with anger but there was pain and fatigue on her face too. That gave me a little hope.

She came at me again, and took a swing at my chest. She was slower now though, and I dodged aside. Her fist skimmed past my left shoulder. I stepped in, ducked low and hammered my own right fist into her body just under her ribs, with all my strength behind it. She let out a gurgling cry of pain and doubled over. I jerked my hand back and she stumbled forward a step, grabbing her belly. Raising my arm, I rammed my elbow down into the back of her neck, and she slammed face-first into the mats.

I stood over her as she lay there groaning, stunned by the combination of the blow to her neck and her hard landing. Her arms were out from her body, her boobs were flattened under her and pillowed out to the sides. A cruel impulse leapt into my mind. “Like to stomp, do you bitch?” I snarled. I lifted up my own foot and brought my heel down hard on her right boob. She screamed bloody murder and her whole body jerked. I kept my foot there as she squirmed on the floor, trying but failing to get her arms in. I threw my other leg over and stomped on her left boob too, my full weight bearing down on her.

She howled even louder but there was no way she could lift herself up without hurting herself even worse. I bent down, grabbed her hair and wrenched her head up, putting pain into her neck and scalp, as I continued to torture her boobs. Her screams got louder, she kicked at the mats and pounded them with her fists. “FUCK!!!

Afterwards I was shocked at myself, horrified at what I’d done to this girl, but right then I didn’t care. She’d been out to defeat me, humiliate me, and I was doing whatever I had to do, to make sure that didn’t happen. I pressed my feet into her tits, wrenched her head from side to side, and loved the sound of her screams.

When I finally dropped her, she flopped back to the mats, moaning. I stepped off her, stepped back. She lay unmoving, sobbing and trembling. “Time to end this, girl!” I bent forward, reached down and grabbed both her wrists, stretching her arms up high behind her. She moaned louder. Holding them like that, I stepped back, lifting her head and chest up off the floor. I stuck my foot on her bum, pressing down there, so the pull on her arms arched her spine back painfully. She cried out and wriggled in my hands, but weakly, and every movement she made only put more pain into her back and shoulders. “Give it up, Wendy!” Submit!”

She screamed, she cursed, but there was nothing she could do, and she knew it. Everybody knew it. “FUCK! Alright! Alright! You win! You fucking WIN!”

I dropped her arms then. The adrenalin drained out of me in an instant, like a balloon suddenly deflating. It was all I could do not to fall to my knees. I stayed on my feet though, and the total silence in the room suddenly erupted into applause, first from our group and then from Katie and Saskia and even the bitch brigade. Only Julie, Wendy’s sister, gave me a dark look, but I couldn’t blame her for that, given what I’d just done.

She got up and came over, as Wendy stayed there on the mats at my feet. I didn’t know if she was going to make something out of it, but I stepped back anyway, turning my back on her as I walked over to grab a towel. Regardless of how I’d just destroyed her sister, if she attacked me from behind, then that was on her.  I picked up the towel and went back to where we sat, expecting at any moment to feel a hand in my hair, but it didn’t happen. Julie just helped Wendy up and took her over to their seats.

Tracy stood up as I approached, and grabbed me by the shoulders. “Wow?” she said with a grin, echoing my comment to her earlier. “That…THAT…was wow, girl.” She pulled me in for a tight hug. I tried not to groan.

Maria and Sam patted me on the back and congratulated me on the win. Dom hung back, waited till last, then hugged me just as tight as Tracy had. “I knew you’d beat her!” I thanked her and didn’t add that I hadn’t been so sure, during the fight.

I collapsed into a seat, wrapped a towel around my shoulders to cover my bare boobs until I cooled off, then put my tracksuit top back on. Dom went and retrieved my halter top for me, but I didn’t bother with it. I chugged a whole bottle of water, and pretty soon I felt less exhausted and more and more pleased with myself. I’d beaten Wendy, beaten her thoroughly, and made sure everyone in the group knew I was a force to be reckoned with.

I don’t remember too much about the last fight of the afternoon. Sam faced up against Julie, Wendy’s sister. Sam was a good fighter – she’d proved that against Maria in the morning – but Julie had a weight advantage over her, and besides, Julie was all worked up after watching the way I’d punished Wendy. Sam gave it her best, but Julie threw her all around the mats, and eventually Sam had to concede defeat.

We all went back to our rooms after that, to shower and change. I must have spent a good half an hour under the hottest water I could bear, soothing away the aches and pains of the two fights I’d had that day. I’d won both of them, and that felt great, but it didn’t erase the bruises or the soreness in my muscles.

Our little crowd had arranged to meet back in the bar for drinks and dinner. When I walked in, dressed in jeans and a baggy blue sweatshirt, Tracy and Sam were already seated at our usual table. They had a bottle of white wine, and there were enough spare glasses that I didn’t need to get my own from the bar. Tracy filled my glass as I sat down, and we toasted our successes.

Maria and Dom joined us a few minutes later, and pretty soon we were in a quite merry mood as we discussed and dissected each of the day’s fights – our own and everyone else’s. I was a bit surprised that we were still all on such good terms after facing off on the mats, and I said so.

Tracy laughed. “It’s like I said this morning…friends in the bar, but not on the mats. Afterwards though, we’re all friends again.” Her face darkened. “Not that everybody feels that way. I was a bit worried…just a bit…about how you’d handle somebody like Wendy. You did good though.”

“Speak of the devil,” noted Sam with a nod toward the door. The boobie twins had just walked in, and Katie was with them. They went over to the bar, ordered drinks and sat down at the same table where they’d been at lunch.

“I’d better go talk to Katie,” said Tracy. She stood up and took her glass with her as she went over to them.

“As you can see, it’s not exactly all girls together,” said Maria. “Us lot, we get along great, but Wendy and Julie tend to keep to themselves, and as for the bitch brigade…well, enough said.”

“Katie’s new,” added Dom. “This is only her second time here. She’s still feeling it out. Not sure who invited her actually. Might have been Saskia.”

“That reminds me, I ought to go have a word with Wendy too,” I said. I wasn’t looking forward to that, but it had to be done. I got up and, glass still in hand, went over to where Tracy stood at their table.

“Hiyas,” I said as I walked up beside her. Julie gave me a dirty look, but Wendy just looked a bit wary. “Just wanted to say, good fight, and I hope…” I stopped. I was about to say I hoped I hadn’t hurt her too much, but that sounded really condescending. “I hope you’re okay,” I ended a bit lamely.

She looked up at me for a moment. “You’re one nasty bitch on the mats, girl,” she replied at last, “but you brought your A-game, and I’d have been disappointed if you hadn’t.” She gave me a grin. “Doesn’t mean I won’t do my level best to fuck you up, next time, though.”

We clinked glasses. “Deal.” We probably wouldn’t ever be friends, but ‘respected enemy’ was something I could live with.

I turned to Katie. “We haven’t met.” I extended my hand. “I’m Donna.”

She shook my hand. “Katie. Nice to meet you.” She had a hint of an accent, something foreign but I couldn’t place it. When she smiled, I could a flash of gold. She had a stud piercing her tongue.

“Good fight today.”

She gave a Tracy a wistful glance. “Not good enough, though.”

“You win some, you lose some,” said Tracy.

Katie nodded and raised her glass. “Till next time.”

We went back to our table, and all of us got ourselves some food. Dinner was a buffet, just like lunch, but more substantial since none of us would be fighting right afterwards. I was ravenous and filled my plate, then had seconds. Tracy got us another bottle of wine, and we all toasted each other again.

“Two wins from your first two fights,” remarked Tracy. “You must be feeling pretty chuffed with yourself.”

I laughed. “I am, to be honest, though I was really afraid Wendy was going to hand my arse to me. Gawd, she’s strong.”

“She is,” agreed Sam, “but you still sorted her out.” She grinned. “Remind me never to piss you off.”

“You were bloody fierce!” said Dom, sitting next to me. She gave my shoulder a squeeze and touched her glass to mine.

Saskia was doing the rounds of the room, and she came over to our table. “That was a good day, ladies.” She gave me a long look. “Donna, I said this morning that you’d fit in well around here.” I smiled at her, but the smile faded quickly when she went on, “I was wrong about that.” There was a sudden awkward silence, until she grinned and added, “I think you’re going to fit in perfectly.” We all laughed. “Once again, welcome to the group.”

We ate a bit more – there was dessert – drank a bit more and generally had a good time chatting back and forth. That was until Vicky turned up at our table like a bad smell. She gave me a sneer. “So, you probably think you’re hot shit, do you? Two fights, two wins.”

I bristled. “What’s it to you?”

“Just remember, you haven’t fought me, or my girls, yet. You won’t be so cocky after we give you a good kicking.” Her smile was ice cold. “We’ll have you begging for mercy.”

“Why don’t you take your opinions and shove them up your arse, Vicky?” Tracy spat.

Vicky gave her a withering look. “I know what I’d shove up your arse, little girl.”

I thought Tracy was going to throw her drink in Vicky’s face, but she restrained herself, though I could see her shaking with the effort. The look she gave Vicky was dark as thunder.

Vicky gave me the look she’d given me in the fight room that morning, and I felt the same shiver go up my spine. “Looking forward to tomorrow.” She turned her eyes to Tracy again. “And I can’t wait to get my hands on you.” She turned and walked away before Tracy could say anything more.

We all refilled our glasses and went back to more pleasant conversation. As the evening wore on, Maria and then Sam said their goodnights. Then Tracy announced she was heading to bed too, and it was just Dom and me who remained at our table with almost full glasses of wine, sipping and chatting. I was tired but I was feeling really good about my two wins, despite what that cxnt Vicky had said. Dom was really complimentary, which helped feed my ego, and it helped even more that she’d been the first one I’d beaten.

Eventually we finished our drinks, and it was time to get some sleep. Dom’s room was in the same wing and on the same floor as mine and Tracy’s, but right next to the lifts. We stopped at her door, and she took her key out of her pocket. “Well…g’night,” she said, as she reached out and gave my shoulder another squeeze. “And I meant what I said…you were bloody fierce.” She grinned.

“Thanks.” I reached up to touch her hand on my shoulder, and then suddenly her hand was around the back of my neck and her lips were pressed hard against mine, warm and moist and tasting of wine. I was too surprised to do anything except kiss her back, and I did. She moaned and so did I.

A moment later we were inside her room and she had me pressed up against the wall next to the bathroom door, her big boobs flattened against mine, her tongue in my mouth. I was dizzy with the wine and the taste of her, and her hands roving over my body felt so bloody good. She broke the kiss and nibbled my neck as she slid slowly down my body to her knees, smiling up at me. “To the winner go the spoils,” she said in a low voice. “I want to serve you, Donna.”

I stood there leaning against the wall as she worked my belt loose, then pulled my jeans down, taking my knickers with them. Her chin pressed against my shaven mound, staring up at me with those big brown eyes for a moment. I spread my feet wider. She dipped her head and lapped at me with her tongue. I gasped, then cried out as her tongue parted my folds and found my clit. My hips bucked involuntarily.

I grabbed the bathroom door jamb with one hand, and Dom’s curly hair with the other. My back arched, I lifted one leg and placed it over her shoulder, exposing myself to her lips and tongue. I felt her push her fingers into me, and I ground my hips on her as she rubbed and licked and sucked on me.

She purred and moaned into my pussy as she worked me higher and higher. I moaned and bucked and shuddered with pleasure. I wasn’t a virgin – I’d been with a few blokes and I’d had my pussy licked before – but I’d never been with another woman like this, and I’d certainly never had anyone go down on me so expertly as Dom was doing right then.

I was in heaven, and I just let go, let myself enjoy it, enjoy her. Enjoy her I did, and it wasn’t long before I screamed out loud as a huge orgasm ripped through me. I almost fell, bending forward over Dom, clutching her hair as spasm after spasm rocked me.

When I’d finished cumming – and that took a while – Dom rose to her feet again, her face shining with my juices, her eyes shining with lust. She kissed me hard again. I tasted my own sex on her, and set me off all over again. I can’t describe the feeling adequately. I wanted to dominate her, to conquer her with pleasure like I’d conquered her with pain on the mats that morning.

I grabbed her by the hair with both hands and kicked my jeans away as I backed her toward the bed. She pulled my sweatshirt off over my head, and the sports bra I wore under it. I ripped off her hoodie and, as I shoved her down on her back, I peeled off her leggings too. Last was her bra, and her big boobs bounced free, her hard thick nipples so dark they were almost black.

Leaping onto the bed after her, I grabbed her right leg and lifted it up high, holding it tight against my chest between my boobs as I straddled her other leg. I shoved my pussy against hers, grinding on her. She moaned loudly, her arms up above her head, fingers clutching at the pillows.

I pulled back and then thrust my crotch into hers again. She moaned even louder, and bucked hard against me. A shudder of pleasure coursed through me, then another as I ground my pussy on her. I was so sensitive from the orgasm she’d just given me, I was going to cum again in no time.

I didn’t want that – not yet. I wanted to bring her off first, to make her cum, to force her to cum, before I came a second time. I pulled back again, still straddling her left leg, still holding the other one up against my chest with one hand. I reached down with the other hand, parted her pussy lips and shoved two fingers into her. She was so wet, they slid right in, effortlessly. She squealed and thrust her hips against my hand, humping my fingers.

My thumb found her clit, swollen and poking out of its hood, and I rubbed it hard. I wasn’t gentle, I wasn’t delicate. I wasn’t making love to her, I wasn’t worshipping her body like she’d done to mine a moment ago. I was fucking her, rough and hard. I was making sure she knew who was in charge, who was the victorious one, who was claiming the spoils of victory.

She squealed, moaned, bucked and writhed as I thrust my fingers in and out of her soaking pussy. She clawed at the bed covers, pounded the mattress with her fists, clutched at her own bouncing boobs in a wild frenzy. At last, her back arched, her body tensed and a massive tremor tore through her. Her pussy clenched so tight she squirted a huge gush of juices over my hand.

I didn’t let her stop though. I pulled my hand away and shoved my pussy against hers again, humping and grinding as she thrashed and screamed underneath me. I showed her no mercy, giving her climax after climax until, in not much time at all, I came again myself, each of us moaning and gasping, shaking and bucking until I let go of her leg and collapsed on top of her, gasping for breath.

It was a few more minutes before either of us had enough breath to speak. “Gawd,” I panted at last.

“Mmmmmm,” she purred under me, turning her head to kiss my lips. Her eyes sparkled. “I got a confession to make.” I said nothing, and she went on. “I’ve been looking forward to that since the moment you made me submit, this morning.”

I grinned. “Have you now?” I slid off her, onto my side, laying facing her with my boobs still pressed up against hers.

“Yeah. Remember how we bumped into each other in the ladies, afterwards?”

“You looked all fired up, still. I thought you were going to have a go at me, there in the loo.”

“I was all fired up…but not that way. I’d just been diddling myself in the stall.” She gave me a sheepish smile. “And pretending it was you, doing what you just did to me.”

“Kinky bitch!” I grabbed her by the hair and kissed her again. I don’t know why I wasn’t more hesitant, more embarrassed, but I wasn’t. Maybe it was the wine, maybe it was the thrill of the day’s fights, but it just felt natural. It just felt right. Dom moaned as I slid my tongue into her mouth, and pulled me back on top of her again.

It was quite a while later when I disentangled myself from Dom and the damp, rumpled sheets. “I’d better be going.”

Dom reached out lazily and ran her fingers over my left boob, making me shiver. “You could stay.”

I grinned. “Nice thought, but knowing my luck, I’d bump into one of the bitch brigade coming out of your room in the morning, and it’d be all over the group by breakfast time.”

I got dressed, and Dom walked me to the door, still naked. We kissed goodnight in the doorway and then I slipped back to my own room. I didn’t see anybody on the way, though I heard noises coming from further down the hallway. I briefly wondered who was still up, but I was too tired to give it much thought.

I was asleep the moment my head hit the pillow. The long day, my two fights, all the excitement of watching the others, plus the wine and the sex – good God, I’d had sex with a woman! – had me completely exhausted.

At some point in the night, I had a dream. I dreamed of fighting – and the woman I was fighting was Patricia Ferrari. I didn’t win though I lost, and then she had her way with me on the mats. She did to me what I’d done to Dom. She did to me what Carol Miller had done to me – and it felt right. It felt just as right as when I’d fucked Dom.

I woke up soaked – and not with sweat.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Offline ptdriver65

Re: Reluctant Warrior - Chapter 7
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 09:35:30 PM »
I have been a fan of all of your stories but this is way beyond my imagination please continue with this exciting series