News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #210 on: February 17, 2017, 10:38:46 PM »
I'm smack with Carmens legs, as Bane spins her around, staggering to the ropes,,attempting to regain my bearings, then Carmen quickly hangs onto me tightly, for dear life,,her body leaning into mine,,as she bounces up and down on the ropes..Not wanting to let go of her,,knowing she'll drop from the ropes,,and possibly down to the floor, I have no choice but to allow Bane to continue on tugging on the rope..Then out of the corner of my eye, I notice Tiffany get back up to her feet...thinking to myself.."Ohhh shit" !!! I see her heading our way..still hanging onto Carmen, "It's ok, I've got you" Noticing  astern look in Tiffanys eyes, knowing she really didn't appreciate that stomp to her back, I watch her closely,,then feeling relieved as she attempts to send Bane up and over the ropes, or even thru the ropes, with her double footed kick.. I try and assist Carmen down from the top rope, "Come on, hurry, Tiffany is loose"......
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #211 on: February 17, 2017, 10:43:35 PM »
I'm smack with Carmens legs, as Bane spins her around, staggering to the ropes,,attempting to regain my bearings, then Carmen quickly hangs onto me tightly, for dear life,,her body leaning into mine,,as she bounces up and down on the ropes..Not wanting to let go of her,,knowing she'll drop from the ropes,,and possibly down to the floor, I have no choice but to allow Bane to continue on tugging on the rope..Then out of the corner of my eye, I notice Tiffany get back up to her feet...thinking to myself.."Ohhh shit" !!! I see her heading our way..still hanging onto Carmen, "It's ok, I've got you" Noticing  astern look in Tiffanys eyes, knowing she really didn't appreciate that stomp to her back, I watch her closely,,then feeling relieved as she attempts to send Bane up and over the ropes, or even thru the ropes, with her double footed kick.. I try and assist Carmen down from the top rope, "Come on, hurry, Tiffany is loose"......

Uhm, I'm not loose, tho.. lol

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #212 on: February 17, 2017, 10:49:22 PM »
Looking at the action from close to the ropes. I grab on the mid rope and pull myself up some, shaking my head and clutch on on hip and back after that devastating chokeslam.
Tiffany is tied up but she still fights hard, she lifts her legs to try to hit Bane's back from behind.
I push myself forward and try to help her and while she drives her feet up I rush forward and lower down to drop on one knee and I extend my right arm forward and up. Trying to drive my right forearm between Bane's legs in a low blow...hoping that the double attack on him can wear the giant down..at least for some seconds!

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #213 on: February 17, 2017, 11:15:46 PM »
(Just an expression Tiffany :)  ) My heart begins to race,,as I see Tiffany and Emily so close,,I begin to help Carmen off of the top rope..."Come on Damn it,,,hurry up" !!! Seeing how they double teamed Bane,,I'm looking to quickly put some distance between them and myself...
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #214 on: February 21, 2017, 08:36:48 PM »
I notice I'm laying on the canvas, bound tightly and in the middle of a ring filled with some of my most vicious rivals. Good thing they're all focused on the big lug right now otherwise they'd probably be all over me right 'bout now.. With my hands and ankles still tied up tight, I roll away from the chaos until I find myself laying on the apron. I sit up on the edge of the ring and glance down at my hands tied in front of me and my bound ankles and set to work on freeing myself. That's when I notice Sadie choking out the lil' runt over the guardrail and I frown. I hop off the apron, and hop over behind her, not the easiest thing to do but I've got experience moving around while tied up.. I grab a handful of her long, silky hair and I JERK her head back with both my hands, peeling her off her victim for the moment.

"Quit being such a lil' brat, sugah.." I hiss into her ear as I pull her head back by her hair..

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #215 on: February 25, 2017, 06:53:36 PM »
Finally getting Carmen down from the top rope, getting her feet back under her, I hear a loud CLANG !!! I look back over my shoulder, seeing Carrie standing there with the frying pan in her hand...My eyes widen, as I slowly step back towards the near corner, my eyes shifting from in the ring, to outside the ring,,then back in... Noticing all of the carnage around me, thinking to myself,,"these people are crazy".... Feeling the turnbuckles, pressing into my back, as I determine the safest place to be for the moment.. Wondering who or what next, might happen... Looking back out of the ring, shouting to Junkee,,"That's no way to treat a Queen, where are your manners"?

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #216 on: February 26, 2017, 05:48:35 AM »
I give Pinya a kiss as he helps me out of the ropes as I am standing on my feet.  My pussy still sore from landing crotched on the top rope as one hand comforts it

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #217 on: February 26, 2017, 06:40:03 PM »
Watching from the back, I see an opportunity to enter the fray.  Wearing my Detroit Shock championship t-shirt and maize and blue trunks, I reach into the ring grab Carmen's ankles and drag her onto the floor and stomp her pussy.  I put her in a matchbox pin, pulling her shorts down revealing her bare ass and start spanking, "Greeting from big brother to little brother".....

Offline WindyRules

« Reply #218 on: February 28, 2017, 01:34:43 AM »
Nice move, Sadie.... and an assist for Orville Redenbacher.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #219 on: February 28, 2017, 02:37:11 PM »
I look about trying to figure out what to do next when I see multiple females picking on the large newcomer. And then slowly getting picked off. I then happen to check on Sadie just long enough to see her buttering her legs.

Yeah, sorry Bane, you're on your own.

I hop out of the ring and help Sadie to her seat.

"Oh you missed a few spots."

I jerk some rando's popcorn from his hand and pour it in mine and start lathering up Sadie's legs where she..missed...
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
  • Trillian : indianalpha
« Reply #220 on: May 15, 2017, 03:40:10 PM »
*slides in the ring and look around for anyone who's standing as i wait in the center of the ring for anyone to get up or enter the ring*
Submit to me!!

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
  • Trillian : indianalpha
« Reply #221 on: May 16, 2017, 07:44:10 AM »
Smirking as i see Eva entering the ring,  I remove my white tee with 'The Alpha's written on the front with black letters and just standing there in my blue denims accompanied with white sneakers, bring my hands up high,with fingers wiggling as I fake a lock up extending my left arm towards her before snapping my right foot straight to her well shaped belly button.....
Submit to me!!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #222 on: May 16, 2017, 07:35:49 PM »
I smirk as I approach the ring, slipping into it from under the bottom rope. I'm wearing a scandalously skimpy leopard print mini tube dress that hugs my buxom figure rather tightly, fishnet silk stockings, and black knee-high boots. My big, thick platinum blonde mane falls loosely around my bare shoulders all the way down to my waist. I manage to sneak up on Alpha as he cheap shots the lovely Eva with a kick to the midsection, wrapping my toned arms around his waist from behind. I lift him up off his feet, pop my hips, snap back, and go to throw him backward with a German Suplex!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 07:37:47 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline CyrilWrestler

« Reply #223 on: May 16, 2017, 07:52:29 PM »
Walking backstage, I hear some noise in the arena. I decide to take a look and what I see is more than interesting... Tiffany throwing an indian wrestler backward. "Its time to play..." I whisper as I now run towards the ring. I take my shirt off while I run, only keeping my red shorts as I climb into the ring.

Hoping Tiffany didnt see or hear me coming, I walk behind her and wrap one arm around her throat to choke her while the other one gently pulls down on her leopart print dress. " Lets see what you got there honey...."

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #224 on: May 16, 2017, 08:05:35 PM »
After German Suplexing Alpha into the canvas, I get back to my feet only to get grabbed from behind! I let out a gasp as I feel a toned arm wrap around my throat, squeezing tightly and causing me to squirm frantically! I can feel my attacker's shirtless chest pressing up against my back, and quickly I reach up with both hands and grip his forearm, pulling on it and struggling to free myself. That's when I feel this guy's free hand reach around the front of my tight dress, and another gasp escapes my mouth as he starts to pull down on it! I grit my teeth and growl, "get, your hands, off of me, sugah!"

My left hand lets go of his forearm, reaching up to grab at the back of his head. Meanwhile, my right hand drops down and I quickly THRUST my right elbow backward, right into his toned stomach! It's enough to make him bend over, and I too double-over, my shapely round butt thrusting back into his crotch as I do so.. I drop down even further, sliding down onto my knees and I PULL forward with my left hand, looking to snapmare him over my shoulder into the canvas!