News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Poll

Who is the sexier fighter?

Tara
43 (51.8%)
Christina
40 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Tara vs Christina - Whole story & all pictures

• 11 Replies

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
Tara vs Christina - Whole story & all pictures
« on: December 26, 2008, 06:37:48 AM »
I thought I'd post the whole story to save new members from trawling through the forums for all parts. Please do leave some feedback, thoughts and views, suggestions etc.. It will help me for future stuff I post.

If you want, pm me or send me an email: freshfight@hotmail.com

{alt}

"Busted"

The undefeated champion, Tara, finished her workout and made her way back to the locker room. She had now gone 5 matches without defeat having been the first non-blonde to hold the title. Needless to say, the blondes of the club hated her, prior to her arrival at the club they had dominated the league. Tara had been training hard for her next bout against another blonde called Christina. Christina was an all-American blonde nicknamed Busty due to her melon like breasts that attracted a great deal of attention around the club. Some even thought that they outmatched Tara's impressive 40DD's, the only girl in the club who could boast that fact.

Tara was in the middle of getting dressed when she heard someone enter the locker room. Not taking much notice, she continued to get dressed, slipping on a shiny silver miniskirt having already donned her shiny metallic blue micro-triangle bikini top and matching thong bottom. Tara had just finished lacing up her matching metallic blue high heel shoes when she heard the clicking of some high heels getting increasingly louder. Tara looked up and to her surprise, an aggressive, topless Christina was now bearing down on her wearing just black pvc knickers, stockings and high heel shoes.

"Listen here bitch, you're going down next fight, you hear me, I'm gonna pound on your inferior tits like they're punchbags!", the blonde threatened.

Tara stood up to face the the angry blonde. At 5'8", the blonde was standing 2 inches taller than her raven-haired counterpart. Tara was not phased, she had been threatened by many opponents in the past and most had lived to regret it. Tara stood there with her hand on her hips with a cocky smile on her face. Christina came closer to Tara, on her front foot, she thrust her own 36DD bare breasts into Tara's chest.

{alt}

Christina attempted to gain a psychological advantage by trying to humble Tara's prize assets with her own busty chest but the blonde's breasts caved in without even putting up a fight. Christina, not used to her opponents having tougher breasts than her own, is horrified by what she sees.

"Something wrong Christina, maybe you forgot to pump those babies up before you left the house this morning"? Tara taunted.

Christina couldn't believe what she was seeing, she had never come across anyone that had a tougher chest than her. The humiliation that she felt turned into a rage that she had never felt before and she knew exactly where to direct it.

{alt}

Having her prize assets humbled was too much for the proud blonde. Taking full advantage of Tara's position, a venomous Christina sent her knee crashing into her opponent's womanhood.

"BITCH"! Screamed Christina as she unleashed all her anger right between Tara's legs.

A meaty sounding "thud" of Tara's crotch being introduced to Christina's knee echoed through the empty locker room. The blonde's devastating response erased Tara's cocky smile from her face as her mouth dropped and eyes almost popped out from an unfamiliar pain that shot through her entire body.

{alt}

"Uhhhhhh"!, Tara sighed sexually as she felt her womanhood being abused.

Almost instantaneously, her legs became totally weak from the blow and she felt her body dropping - fast.

Tara's miniskirt was already too taut to absorb any pressure from the impact of the blow and as the blonde's knee drove further into Tara's crotch, the elastic on her miniskirt snapped. The consequence of the audible snapping noise soon became apparent as Tara dropped to her knees, the damaged skirt loosened around her waist and fell lame around her thighs.

Eager to prevent any further damage to that area, Tara covered her crotch with both of her hands. Christina latched her left hand onto Tara's black hair and pulled down causing Tara's head to face her. Tara, barely able to breath properly, looked up fearfully at her adversary. She didn't even think that the blonde would have the audacity to knee her between the legs let alone so hard. With the blonde towering over her and her hands tied up, things did not look good for the champ.

{alt}

"Oh I'm sorry, did I ruin your plans for tonight you slut"?

Tara couldn't respond, she was too busy trying to regain her composure after being humbled by the blonde. The blonde was now in the driving seat and was enjoying her time there, bearing down on the fallen champ. Christina clenched her fist and pointed to Tara with an intimidating face.

"Pathetic, one hit and you fall to your knees like a whore", Christina continued to intimidate Tara further.

Tara looked in the background and saw the poster of her from the year before. Dominating her opponents was the norm for her now and perhaps she had been a little naive to leave herself so open to such an attack. One thing was for sure, losing was not an option for Tara, Christina had a reputation for absolutely humiliating fighters after beating them, so much so that they usually struggled to enter the ring again.

"OK  Tara, lets see if your face is as tough as your tits", Christina joked as she cocked her fist back.

{alt}

On the brink of a humiliating beating, Tara's survival instincts kicked in. Latching her hands onto Christina's calves, she pulled the blonde's legs out from underneath her . Christina came crashing down to the ground landing heavily on her ass. Tara attempted to mount the blonde but Christina anticipated the move and started violently kicking out at her. The blonde managed to land a few kicks on Tara's stomach before slamming both feet into Tara's breasts.

Tara backed off for a second as she cupped her breasts, gently massaging them. Christina cockily smiled at her opponent as she began to sit up. Tara was getting increasingly frustrated with her inability to get the advantage over her opponent. With both fighters on their knees now, Tara attempted to grab hold of Christina's arms.

In a flash, Christina sent a right hook to Tara's right breast before burying her left fist into the same breast. The vicious blonde finished off her assault on Tara's breasts with a hard right uppercut tot her left breast.

A shocked Tara looked down at her breasts just in time to see her left breast fly upwards towards her face stretching her top to  the absolute max. Christina had hit her giant mammary so hard it almost made contact with her own chin as it flew up.

"When I'm done with you, they'll be calling you punchbags for a new reason", taunted Christina.

Tara was now mad, her blonde opponent was a lot tougher than she had imagined and was starting to hurt her. Sensing that the blonde would attack her breasts again, she kept her eyes fixed on the blonde's arms.

Inevitably, Christina went for Tara's biggest targets but this time, the experienced Tara latched onto Christina's wrists just as she was about to latch her claws onto Tara's breasts in what would have been a painful attack on the champ.

Tara's immense upper body strength took over from there and in a swift move, Tara wrestled Christina to the floor, sending the blonde crashing onto her back with a loud thud. Sensing an opportunity to gain the upper hand, Tara planted her ass on Christina's stomach winding the blonde in the process.

{alt}

With a new found strength, Tara forced the blonde's arms down to the ground and trapped them beneath her legs. Christina looked up at Tara and for the first time in the fight, the blonde seemed to be a bit scared of her opponent.

"Bitch, do you have any idea what I'm gonna do to you?", queried Tara in an almost animalistic tone.

Tara sent a few punches to Christina's face as the blonde struggled violently trying to dislodge Tara from her perch. Tara latched her hand onto Christina's left breast and steadied herself before sending a giant right hook to the blonde's cheek. Christina head flew to the right as Tara's fist connected. Defiantly, she looked straight back at Tara in a challenging way.

"I can see I'm gonna have to teach you a real lesson in humility blondie, I mean, trying to attack ME before the fight, which by the way you can forget about. If you're lucky, you might just be wearing bras again by then".

Tara began to twist on Christina's breast and her screams of anguish were only interrupted by the violent sound of Tara's fist connecting with the blonde's pretty face a few more times.

{alt}

Tara spent the next few minutes abusing Christina's chest occasionally sending a few reminders to the blonde's face. Before long, Christina's screams were interrupted by pleas for Tara to stop and after a while, the pleas became pathetic inaudible whimpers.

After a while, the blonde's face started to become unrecognisable and Tara sat up to admire her work.

Smiling down on a thoroughly beaten Christina, Tara continued to taunt her opponent.

"Aww, look at those breasts now, no match for my beauties I think."

Tara then dug her left hand into Christina's right breast and clawed away one final time, completing the ravaging of her once fine buxom chest that was the blonde's pride for so long. Tara contemplated finishing off her blonde opponent with a breast smother that had become her trademark move now. Having just showered though, she was in no mood to get her breasts all bloody from Christina's face.

"I guess, you got lucky today bitch", joked Tara.

{alt}

Tara gets up of the destroyed blonde having left long term emotional and physical scars on her beaten opponent.

"Thanks for the workout bitch!"

Without another change of clothes handy, Tara is forced to leave the locker room and re-enter the club with her panties on full display. A kinky smile comes across Tara's face as she contemplates the amount of male attention she is about to receive.

Offline Blaze2792

Re: Tara vs Christina - Whole story & all pictures
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 01:43:08 PM »
Nice story, and great artwork! Can't wait for Tara vs Dawn.

jofraas@yahoo.com

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 01:03:30 PM »
great story! I can't wait to read another one!

Offline jcutah

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 05:37:32 PM »
a hot contrast  ;)

Offline cecil

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 05:09:07 PM »
good contrast   8)  i´d prefer 2 C tara all nude

ardoniart

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 11:01:04 AM »
What a great story. If you have a website, I'd like to trade banners

thanks

{alt}

Ardoni
http://www.girlfightcomix.com

puy

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 11:14:04 AM »
cool story . hot contrast

petelv

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 11:31:34 AM »
Any new stories coming soon ?

pete

Offline d.praved

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 09:57:27 PM »
this is awesome I love it!!!

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
    • EROTIC FEMALE COMBAT ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2009, 04:59:24 AM »
great story love the art keep it up !
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline chiefbrad

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2009, 10:07:46 AM »
the sexy blonde´s stronger  ;D best cartoon catfight here so far  ;D

willy

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2009, 02:16:29 PM »
great artwork and story please keep up the good work.