News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mom fights

• 4 Replies

Offline martianboy2

Mom fights
« on: March 06, 2024, 11:27:52 AM »
Mom fights used to be a big thing some years ago. The topic seems to be rarely discussed. Do they still happen? Is it now a taboo subject?

Offline BigDickBrad

Re: Mom fights
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2024, 12:52:23 PM »
I dont remember mom fights being a big thing. I guess I missed that. I dont see why they would be considered taboo.

Offline martianboy2

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2024, 01:09:23 PM »
I dont remember mom fights being a big thing. I guess I missed that. I dont see why they would be considered taboo.

Going back 15+ years ago. It may have been a niche topic. You just don’t hear of it much now.

Offline Die For Dina

• You are less good than I am, in all likelihood.
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2024, 05:32:39 AM »
Probably because it seems to spin off into family fights and that's when the whole gross shit factor comes into play really fast.

Offline Damerei

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2024, 12:28:02 AM »
It does seem like mom fights are less common than they used to be, though I also don’t see why they would be more taboo now than they ever were. If anyone is interested in reading about fights between two moms they might enjoy the last two chapters of my Roommate War series.