News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lucy & Sonny vs Sara and Mandy

• 15 Replies

Offline Super Deadly Ham Attack

• Super Deadly Ham Attack
Lucy & Sonny vs Sara and Mandy
« on: September 29, 2020, 06:52:31 PM »
Before reading this story, you may want to catch up on Lucy and Sonny's tryout match, first official match, and second official match that takes place before this one.

It took our whole team a while to recover from our defeat and humiliation at the hands of Kim, Ariel, and eventually all the wrestlers we’d vanquished; physically we were fine after a few days, but the mental scars of our “ultimate destruction” lasted quite a bit longer.

Now I personally thought maybe we should slow down a little bit and consider if we wanted to keep doing this, but Sonny and Lucy were full speed ahead; my wife brushed away my objections with “It can’t get any worse than that, right?” and before I knew it we had another match offer.

I wasn’t terribly surprised to find out that we were going up against another figure from Sonny’s past, a woman named Sara. Apparently she’d bullied Sonny way back in high school before he’d transitioned, and he was eager to get his hands on her, animatedly regaling us with a story about Sara cornering him in the locker room and administering a beating in the showers that had really stuck with him. I was getting very suspicious at this point; I could buy Fawn showing up from Sonny’s past, but having a run of three figures he had a history with seemed to be astronomical odds. I tried to think of it as an edge; if Sonny could keep his lust for revenge under control, maybe we could use the connection in the match.

In any case, we held a vote and, unsurprisingly, it went 2-1 against me in favor of the fight. In what I suspect may have been a sneaky way to try and make me feel better, I was officially promoted to team strategist and manager. In this capacity I was taking notes as we all sat down to watch Sara and Mandy’s most recent match. This was their first loss after four straight wins, and like us they had been matched up against Kim and Ariel. Although they had no personal connection to Kim, the match still got pretty nasty; Sara and Mandy took control early, throwing Kim around the mats, womanhandling her pretty roughly, with the high spot being Sara expertly fisting Kim to a shattering climax.

It all went wrong for our future opponents after that; when Ariel tagged in, Mandy deployed an overconfident, reckless attack the vet neatly turned back on her, slowly destroying her with throws and submission holds until Mandy was begging for mercy in a vicious looking joint lock. Sara came in after that and deployed a more careful attack, and this let her last a little longer, but the result was the same; Ariel just wore her down, then finished her with the same vertical tribbing hold she had destroyed the last of Lucy’s resistance with.

As with our loss, Sara and Mandy’s defeated opponents bum-rushed the mat; they had two more than us, and the punishment lasted longer as they took turns ravaging the beaten girls, who were then subjected to a sperm bath from some very excited volunteers from the live crowd. (“They stole our spot!” Lucy yelled angrily, turning to Sonny. “We did that to Fawn and Yuko and they copied us!”)

It was hard not to feel bad for Sara as the camera zoomed in on her swollen face, coated with sweat, tears, her victorious opponent’s juices, and the milky splatters of a half dozen spectators. After the beating and humiliation both teams had experienced, this was being billed as a redemption match for both teams; more than once I ran across a banner ad showing Sara’s beaten, tear-streaked, cum-covered face on the left with Lucy’s no less beat up, crying, pussy juice-smeared face on the right and WHO WORE IT BETTER? flashing across the top.

Looking over the tape, I thought I’d spotted a small weakness; Sara and Mandy were both pretty good individually, but they didn’t have the teamwork of Sonny and Lucy - they fought like two individuals, not a team. This, combined with Mandy getting a little over-aggressive, seemed like our best bet; if she could be lured into making a mistake, then isolated and worn down, I thought our team could destroy her, then finish Sara off at our leisure (and Sonny already had big plans for his revenge).

That just left signing the contract, which I flew out by myself to do; I should have known already something was up as they had me come all the way out to sign it instead of just mailing it to me, but I didn’t really start to suspect something was wrong until I was shown into an unfamiliar office. Up until now we’d been dealing with a very relaxed guy named Jim; today he was gone, and in his place was a tall white lady with short black hair, sharp features and cold blue eyes wearing a grey business suit. She seemed like a retired fighter just from her bearing, and the quick peek I took at her long, strong legs also seemed to fit.

“Charlotte,” she introduced herself, holding out a hand to shake; she had a strong grip.
“Um, hi. Where’s Jim?”
“Oh, I’ll be handling you from now on. Jim is just in charge of the feeder leagues where we find talent. I’m the actual league manager.”
“Okay,” I mumbled as she picked up the contract and handed it to me. I flipped to the end, signed and dated it, and handed it back.

“Good, so we’re all set with that. Are you ready to film the video now?”
“What?” I blinked. “What video?”
“Ahhhh,” Charlotte frowned. “On page 38.” She handed me the contract back, and I flipped nervously to page 38. My heart started hammering in my chest as I realized that the contact I’d just signed contractually obligated me to film a short femdom film with Mandy. I opened my mouth to protest, but before I could say anything Mandy herself came through the door with a huge smile on her face.

“There he is!” she purred, approaching me. I looked her up and down quick. She was about 5’7”, maybe 120 pounds or so, in terrific shape, tall and lean, the black leather skirt and white tank top she was wearing not doing much to hide her full breasts. Up close she was quite pretty as well, a little smirk on her wide mouth. Her dyed blonde hair reached about two thirds of the way down her back, worn loose and long.

I took a step back from her right into Charlotte, who had come up behind me.
“You aren’t thinking of running, are you, Mr. Ham?” Charlotte asked coolly. “I would hate to have to force you into compliance with your contract.”
“Maybe we could do it another time,” I tried as Mandy came up right in front of me, blocking my escape route.
“No, now’s fine,” Mandy told me. She grabbed at me and I ducked with a yelp; I made a break for the door, but only got maybe four steps before Charlotte tackled me down hard to the carpet.

She knew how to get her weight into this hit, and before I could do anything but lay on my chest panting I felt her handcuffing me, the cold steel snapping around my left wrist; I tried to throw an elbow behind me with my right, but Charlotte easily caught my arm, and before I knew it my hands were cuffed securely behind my back. Charlotte pulled me up to my feet, and I just had time for my eyes to widen in shock as Mandy came in and slammed her fist into my stomach.

I gagged, having to lean back against Charlotte to stay standing; Mandy peered at me, I think trying to decide if she had to give me another hit. Mercifully, she didn’t, and she and Charlotte started calmly discussing where to film the movie:
“In here?”
“No, I don’t want to get the carpet stained,” Charlotte decided. “Let’s take him down the hall.”

With that I was manhandled out into the hallway and dragged into a small studio; before I had finished processing what was happening the two women removed my cuffs and shackled me to the wall. Charlotte went over to activate a digital camcorder pointed directly at me while Mandy yanked down my pants and underwear, tossing them out of the frame.

With the camera on, Mandy waved to it excitedly with a “Heyyyy~!” She started cutting a promo into the camera as I watched stupefied, Mandy explaining with glee what Sara was going to do to Sonny, strap-on fucking him, face-down and ass up, doggystyle in both his bottom holes, and afterwards, forcing him to lick her synthetic cock clean. Then she continued with what she was going to do to my wife, spinning an elaborate fantasy about leading Lucy around naked on a dog leash, and how she (Mandy) was going to make my wife an obedient little bitch who would be begging to service her mistress, ending with an incongruous happy “I can’t wait to meet you, Lucy!”

“And this guy!” Mandy turned to me. “I don’t have to wait to get to know him. Isn’t that right?” She walked up to me, resting one hand on my chest. “Ooh, you guys should have seen how quick he signed the contract saying I could dom him. He was looking around, ‘Where’s Mandy? Can we start now?’”

I opened my mouth to dispute this, but Mandy squeezed my lips shut with her index finger and thumb: “Shhhhh, you don’t get to speak right now. In fact - Char, throw me that thing, would you?” She turned away from me just enough to catch the bright red ball gag Charlotte tossed her. Mandy put it on me quickly and expertly, leaving me angrily grunting against the ball, the closest I could come to speech.

“Now, let’s see here,” Mandy reached down to grab my cock. Between the pain of her belly hit and helpless anger at the situation I’d been maneuvered into, I was totally limp; for a second as Mandy got down on her knees in front of me I cherished the delusion that I could stay that way, but my body responded quickly as she began stroking me with just her index finger and thumb.

“Oh, there we go,” she purred as I got hard despite myself, her other hand cupping my balls. “Hey, this isn’t too small for the camera to pick up, is it? Oh, I’m just kidding,” she giggled as I gagged angrily. “See, you made it to average. Good job.”

I gasped as she kissed my tip; she slowly slid forward, staring up at me, as her mouth enveloped my cock, until her chin touched my balls. She was in no hurry, torturing me with pleasure as her lips slowly slid up and down my shaft; I was happy for the gag as it kept me from moaning like a bitch at the warm, insistent pleasure of her mouth.

Just as I was starting to think this wasn’t so bad Mandy pulled off. I watched in dazed confusion as she crawled over to my pants and pulled my cell phone out of my pocket. She got up and walked over to me, holding the fingerprint sensor up to my thumb to unlock it, the scent of her citrus perfume tickling my nose as she almost pressed her armpit against my nose.

“Let’s see here,” she mumbled, flipping through my contacts. “Here we go, ‘Wife’.” She hit the dial button and jammed the phone up against her ear. Lucy must have picked up as Mandy started in with fake sweetness: “Hey, Lucy! It’s Mandy - your next opponent! I’m just here with your husband, is there anything he likes while he’s getting his dick sucked?”

Mandy had to hold the phone at arm’s length as my wife began screaming at her; Mandy rolled her eyes, waiting for Lucy to yell herself out, before sticking the phone back against her ear as she kneeled in front of me again.

“You know, I don’t think that’s even physically possible for me to get my head up there,” Mandy breezed as she grabbed my spit-covered cock. I moaned into the gag as she started sucking me off, still seemingly getting an earful from Lucy.

“Oh, ah-hah,” Mandy agreed around my cock. “Mmm.” She started cupping my balls, gently kneading them; I had to resist the urge to thrust my hips forward, becoming lost in the sensation. Mandy couldn’t really talk with my dick in her mouth, but her mumbled agreement sounds added a pleasant, mild vibration.

Mandy pulled off again, and I bit down an annoyed grunt. She looked up at me, fixing me with an innocent look: “Hey, you want to say ‘hi’ to you wife? Oh, right,” she giggled. “Well, Lucy, I’m going to hang up now, okay? Your husband looks like he’s ready to bust, and I’m going to need to concentrate for this part. Okay, see you soon!” she chirped, hanging up and tossing the phone across the room.

I stared dumbfounded as Mandy slid off her pants and underwear; she turned away from me, then started scooting backwards, pressing her body against me, practically purring as she rubbed her tight ass over my cock. She bent over, reaching up and back to hold my dick steady as she slowly eased herself backwards, forcing me into her with a moan.

Mandy started rocking her hips back and forth, fucking me against the wall; I moaned, leaning back, surprised at how good she was able to make this feel despite the odd situation. I’d done it with my wife many times like this, but of course then I was the one moving, in control; as much as I tried to hold out against Mandy, she was really good at this, and I was quickly moaning around my gag, eyes half-closed, as I approached my limit.

“Ooh, he’s gonna cum!” Mandy told the camera. “Just a little bit more! He doesn’t know what I’m going to do to him after he’s finished!”
What? My eyes snapped open and I made a doomed attempt to come off the wall; Mandy just giggled at me. It was too late to try anything else as she pushed me over the edge; I leaned back against the wall, helplessly shooting my load deep in Mandy’s pussy.

“Oh, there it is!” she gasped. “There it is!” She gave me a few more strokes, her butt smacking into my hips, before she slid forward smoothly and stood up, posing for the camera as my cum slowly ran down her leg.

Mandy turned to me, walking up to me and pressing her body against mine.
“Okay, I’m going to release you now.” She leaned in close so the camera couldn’t hear: “Try and resist, and I’ll rip your balls off. Got it?” She grabbed my nuts and I nodded eagerly, any thoughts of fighting back long gone.

She undid my restraints and laid me down on the floor, then straddled my head. All I could do was lay there as Mandy roughly got herself off, my tormentor liberally smearing my cum and her juices over my face; I somehow hoped the camera would miss me getting to full extension again, even as I knew Charlotte wouldn’t let that detail escape. Mandy, of course, had to lay in a little extra humiliation; at some point Charlotte tossed Mandy’s phone to her, and she started snapping selfies, telling me to smile for the camera.

I thought she might break my nose as she ramped up for her finish, heavily grinding her hips down; I reached up to brace my hands on the bottom of her legs, but it didn’t help. All I could do was hold on as she finished; the recording came to an end with me laying on the floor, my cock standing at attention to my conqueror despite the punishment she’d just put me through as Mandy glowing on top of me, panting. Charlotte called “That’s a wrap!” and Mandy hopped off me, crowing “Now that’s going to sell some fucking videos!”

After a quick call to my wife to reassure her I was okay and try and get her calmed down, I went back to my hotel room and read the contract over, vowing this was going to be the last time they’d trick me like this; from here on out everything would be gone over obsessively first. As I read through it I thought perhaps we’d lucked out, but sure enough there was one last, nasty little surprise waiting at the end. The losing team would not only be turned over to the crowd as had happened after the end of our last match, but would become the winner’s property for 24 hours, basically to be used as sex slaves; the timer on this would start when the losing team (including me, if our team lost), was lead from the arena wearing dog collars and leashes.

That was bad enough, but what I read next was even worse: After the 24 hours, the losing team would be turned over to film a Public Disgrace video, apparently another series the company made, where the losers would be, well, publicly disgraced, basically getting gangbanged by a crowd of (screened) strangers.

Of course, with the contract signed it was too late to do anything about any of this. As soon as I got home (and after Lucy almost crushed me with a bear hug), we got together and I broke the bad news, although Lucy and Sonny didn’t seem as upset and worried as I was.

“Well, at least if we have to go through that, we’ll go through it together,” my wife tried.
“Oh, we won’t lose,” Sonny vowed, his handsome face set hard. “Not in a million years. I’m glad they snuck all that shit in there, it’ll just make it sweeter when I’m fucking Sara up.” Holding up his right fist, Sonny grinned lewdly "I wanna shove this fist up her tight twat ... so fucking deep ... it comes out of that slut's mouth!"
“Okay,” I sighed.

There wasn’t much else to do before the match; it was coming up scarily quick, and I barely had time to watch all of Sara and Mandy’s matches I could get my hands on, which just reinforced our strategy. All too soon we were back out at the arena, in front of a live crowd I was still trying to get used to, seated in my husband chair.

The second Sara and Mandy came out from the back, Sonny and Lucy made a beeline for them; Sonny went nose to nose with Sara, while Lucy and Mandy squared off, giving me a chance to compare the fighter’s physiques in person.

Sonny’s six feet of muscle towered over 5’5” Sara’s slim, feminine form; it was hard to believe she’d ever been able to bully him when he was still Sonja just to look at the two of them, but I can only presume that Sonny must’ve muscled up a lot after he’d started taking male hormones.

This was a bit reassuring, but as soon as I turned to look at Lucy and Mandy, the situation was reversed; Mandy’s very fit five seven left her looking down with a smirk at my curvy wife’s five two, and Lucy telling Mandy to say her prayers because she was about to get her head ripped off and shoved up her ass so she could give herself a rectal exam before she died was really undercut by the physical difference; I tried to tell myself that Lucy’s much wider form would give her a lot of power to hurt Mandy with.

One other thing that worried me was what looked like increased coordination between the enemy fighters; on the tape I’d seen, they had been wearing mismatched micro-bikinis, but now they had a team color of gold - metallic gold thongs, gold arm ties, and sparkling gold nail and toe polish. Well, it was too late to change anything now.

Inez, the referee, started shepherding the fighters who wouldn’t be starting off the mat; Mandy reached out to roughly rub the top of my wife’s head, and Lucy slapped her hand away with a growl before stomping over to stand next to me.

“Fucking bitch,” Lucy grumbled as Mandy left the mats. “I swear to god, I’m going to break her fucking arms.”
“Stay cool, babe. She’s probably trying to get you angry.”
“Yeah,” Lucy fumed. The fight was about to begin.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Lucy & Sonny vs Sara and Mandy
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 09:40:14 AM »
Oooh, super HAWT! Literally licking my lips at the thought of getting revenge on Sara, especially now that I've transitioned & buffed up a lot! LOL!  :P ;D :D

P.S. Good idea to link to previous stories for those that might not have read them ...  ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2020, 03:47:20 PM »
In the center of the mats, Sonny and Sara took a step back; the bell rang and the match started as they approached each other. Sonny opened with powerful punches, looking to work Sara’s body; she faded back, away from his fists, and I winced in sympathy as she shot forward, aiming a quick, slashing kick between his legs.

Sonny always seemed to fall for this move; I knew he’d be back up in a minute, but I made a mental note to work with him on how to avoid it as he fell down, holding himself and moaning; Sara must’ve seen our team’s previous fights as well as she’d targeted his dicklit expertly, smashing it into his pubic bone with her foot.

“Damn, Sonny, down in one hit?” Sara taunted him, laying a kick into his body. “You know, I’ve got an extra big strapon just for you, big man. How’s that sound?” She kicked him again, putting a stop to his attempt to get up. “Gonna cum right in that ass of yours! How’s that sound?”

Sonny finally managed to get up; I was always impressed at how much punishment he could take, and he swatted away Sara’s attempt to grab him, making her back up. He put his fists up and closed on her with a growl, swinging knockout hooks at her head.

Sara ducked under these and came forward, faking another kick; Sonny dropped his hands to catch her foot, and she smoothly dropped into a crouch, sweeping his legs out and dumping him on the mat. She took a step back and charged, aiming a kick up at his jaw.

Sonny ducked out of the way, leaving Sara barrelling past him; he got up into a crouch and charged after her. By the time Sara managed to turn around and stop, he was right behind her, and he nailed her with a textbook tackle, his shoulder smashing into her flat stomach as he took her down to the floor.

Sonny landed hard on top of Sara and moved to attack, but she stopped him dead, grabbing his head and forcing her thumbs into his eyes. Sonny screamed, rolling off her and holding his face, as I shot out of my chair: “Foul! Foul!”

“What?” Inez wandered over to talk to me. Over her shoulder I could see Sonny writhing on the floor as Sara reached between his legs and started squeezing the life out of his dicklit.
“You have to call a foul,” I tried. “Eye pokes aren’t allowed.”
“I didn’t see it,” Inez told me.
“You didn’t see it?” I snarled, watching as Sara sat on Sonny’s stomach, both hands between his legs, working the hold. “You need glasses or what?”
“What was that?” Inez got up in my face. “I’ll throw you right out of here!”
“Go ahead! Go ahead!”
“To them!” she barked, pointing at the crowd as a dozen sets of hungry eyes turned on me. “Now sit down!”

With a sigh I sat down; Inez stared me down for a second before going back over to where Sara was torturing Sonny, the big transman writhing on the floor, wailing as his tormentor punished his dicklit. Inez leaned down to ask him if he wanted to give up; he shook his head, and managed to buck Sara off, sending her flying.

Still, I could tell he wasn’t doing too well as he got up; as always, his dicklit managed to stay fully engorged despite any punishment it sucked up, but I could see he was a little wobbly on his legs. Sonny could suck up a lot of punishment, but too much at once would put even him down, and I hoped he’d tag out to take a breather.

Of course he didn’t, advancing on Sara with a snarl, trying to take her head off with a massive clothesline. Sara dipped under this and got him with another kick; for the second time in the fight Sonny’s dicklit was crushed between his pubic bone and his opponent’s foot, and he went down on his back, gasping.

“Damn it, Sonny!” I yelled. “You gotta watch those kicks!” Nobody listened; Sara grabbed Sonny’s ankles, pulling his legs apart with a sneer. She attacked his dicklit, grinding it under her heel as Sonny howled, reaching down to hold on to her ankle, but not able to stop her attack.

“Sonny, you always were such a pussy!” Sara snarled as she poured power into her attack. “Can’t even lay a hit on me! I’m going to make you cry like I did all those years ago! You’re just lucky there isn’t a toilet here for me to make you drink out of!”

“Come on, Sonny!” Lucy started cheering and clapping, trying to drown Sara out. “Come on, Sonny! Come on, Sonny!” I joined in: “Come on, Sonny! Come on, Sonny!” A few of the crowd members did as well: “Come on, Sonny! Come on, Sonny!”

I almost missed a clap as I realized that most of the crowd was actually doing a counter chant aimed at Sara: “Cum on Sonny! Cum on Sonny!” (pronounced more like khum).  Sara noticed as well, looking up with a huge, mean smile on her face: “What’s that? What do you want?” For a moment the “Come on, Sonny!”s dueled with “Cum on Sonny!”; the second won, overwhelming the first until I could barely even hear myself.

“Well, all right!” Sara crowed at the crowd. “Okay, fine! Watch this!” She dropped Sonny’s ankles, then moved forward and sat on his face; the big guy was in too much pain to do anything but lay there as his bully started having her way with him, roughly grinding her pussy over his face, playing with her tits and moaning theatrically.

“Guess you’re good for one thing, Sonny!” she shrieked over the still booming “Cum on Sonny!”s. “Your ugly mug makes a great fuck rag!” One hand dropped to her clit, her face starting to go slack with pleasure as three camera guys circled her, one zooming in on her face, another one backing up to get a wide shot of Sonny’s swollen gash, and somehow still hard dicklit, pointing and straight up at the ceiling.

I sat back in my chair with a sigh, trying not to squirm at the admittedly hot sight; Sonny just lay there until Sara finished, the dominant fighter bucking her hips lewdly, one hand still working her clit, as she went over the edge, throwing her head back and screaming her climax at the ceiling. Finished, she leaned forward, her chin resting on her chest, eyes closed, as Inez came over to raise one of Sara’s limp arms: “Dominant climax, one point. Gold up, one-zero.”

Sara rolled off Sonny as Mandy started calling for a tag. I could see the gears turning in Sara’s head; Sonny was helpless, and she could score some more points by pressing her attack. I wanted her out of there so Sonny could recover, of course, and decided it was time for a little reverse psychology.

“Scared?” I screamed at Sara. “He’s gonna get up and punch your fucking teeth down your throat! Don’t tell me you’re going to run, girl! Come on, let’s see you keep fighting!” For a second I thought Sara was going to fall for it as she stood up, glaring at me furiously; but she got control of herself, flipping her hair dismissively at me and turning on her heel, her hips swaying with the confidence of victory as she went over to her corner to tag in Mandy.

Mandy sauntered over to where Sonny was still laying on the mat; she rolled her eyes and grabbed his ankles, dragging him over to our corner so Lucy could reach him for the tag, then backed up to allow my wife to come out onto the mats, Lucy giving Sonny’s comatose body a worried glance as she came out into the fighting area.

“You shouldn’t be worried about him,” Mandy told her, stone-faced. “I’m the one who’s about to fuck you up.”
“Yeah?” Lucy snarled, trying her best to put a mean look on her cute features as she raised her fists. “I think I owe you one for what you did to my man!”
“Please,” Mandy laughed, closing in and throwing a quick slap that Lucy blocked with her forearm. “You didn’t hear what he said after we shut the camera off! ‘It’s been ten years since I got fucked by a woman under 400 pounds!’”

“Babe-” I started, but Lucy was already charging Mandy with a wild scream, having fallen for the bait; Mandy faded back, picking her spot and launching a huge front kick into my wife’s stomach, the enemy fighter’s foot sinking deep into the pit of Lucy’s soft tummy.

Lucy froze, then gagged and bent over, coughing up a ball of spit; Mandy grabbed one of Lucy’s thick pigtails, turning my wife up to look into her eyes, then slammed a massive right into the side of her head; Lucy dropped like a rock, landing on the floor in a heap of limbs.

“This is your badass wife?” Mandy smirked at me. I opened my mouth to yell something back, but the enemy fighter was already on the attack, rolling Lucy over onto her back, then dropping her ass square into my wife’s stomach, setting her gagging again as she struggled to breathe.

Mandy quickly tucked Lucy’s hands between the sides of her body and her (Mandy’s) legs; Lucy tried to buck the taller woman off, but she couldn’t get any power into it, still winded. Mandy ignored this attempt, cupping my wife’s face with her left hand, drawing her right back and, for lack of a better term, bitchslapping her, the loud crack of her palm smashing into my wife’s face echoing around the room.

Mandy gave her a backhand, then a third slap, my wife’s cheeks reddening under the assault; Lucy kicked her legs and tried to pull her hands free, but without any success. A second backhand set her eyes watering, which of course her opponent couldn’t help but miss.

“Aww, you gonna cry?” Mandy taunted her. “Gonna cry, you soft bitch?” Another slap. “Let me hear you cry!” Another backhand, then yet another slap, this one sending tears flying off my wife’s face. “What a loser!” Mandy sneered. “Tell you what, loser!” She leaned down, dangling her tits over my wife’s face, waving one of the camera guys closer. “Why don’t you admit what a little loser you are and suck my tits, and maybe I’ll let you give up.”

“Okay,” Lucy sniffled, her voice soft and submissive. “Okay. I’m a loser.”
“Into the camera!” Mandy barked, drawing her hand back for another slap, laughing as Lucy flinched.
“I’m a loser,” Lucy mumbled into the camera.
“Good,” Mandy purred, lowering her breasts in front of Lucy’s face, running her nipples over my wife’s mouth. “Worship them.” Lucy opened her lips, took Mandy’s hard right nipple into her mouth, and bit down.

Mandy screamed a howl of agony, her face going white as she tried to sit up and get off Lucy; my wife hung on with bulldog determination, shaking her head back and forth, the cords of muscle in her neck and jaw standing out from her skin. She grabbed Mandy around the waist, and the taller fighter hammered at her with her fists, kicking and struggling.

“Hey, no biting,” Inez said in a bored voice as she came over. “You gotta let her go. One………. Two…………….”
I don’t know what Inez was counting to, but Lucy released her opponent; Mandy fell off her to the side, cradling her breast and moaning, as my wife got up, staring down at her with murder in her normally kind eyes.

“Get up,” Lucy rasped. Mandy rolled over, and I could see Lucy hadn’t broken the skin, although she had left tooth impressions on Mandy’s areolas. To her credit, I could see Mandy get a grip on herself, smothering the pain under furious anger, her face contouring into a mask of hate as she got up and faced off with my wife.
“You’re going to fucking pay for that,” she spat as the women circled. “I’m going to destroy those fat tits of yours!”
“Whatever,” Lucy snarled back. “That’s what everyone says. Wanna know how they all end up? Flat on their back, worshipping my fat tits.”

Mandy’s response to this was to charge, aiming a knife-edged chop at my wife’s breasts; Lucy slapped the blow away, then landed a return straight to Mandy’s belly. Unfortunately, Mandy just flexed her abs and the punch failed to do any damage; Lucy hadn’t expected this, and was left totally out of position, helpless to stop Mandy from stepping in and tripping her down to the floor.

Lucy landed hard on her back, but rolled right over and started getting up; this was exactly what Mandy had expected, and she was waiting right there, launching a lifting punt into my wife’s stomach, getting so much power into the blow that it flopped Lucy over onto her back, gasping. I realized the kick had hit the same spot as the one Mandy had opened the match with; Lucy had her hands over it, but I could see a nasty little bruise forming there.

Mandy dropped an elbow into Lucy’s face, and I flinched as the tip of Mandy’s elbow smashed into my wife’s mouth. Lucy rolled over onto her chest, cursing through her fingers as she covered her mouth; this left her totally exposed as Mandy straddled her, then sat down on her back, hooking my wife’s arms back over her legs, preparing to administer a camel clutch.

“Might just break your back, bitch!” Mandy crowed as she locked her hands under my wife’s chin and pulled. “Probably stressed from carrying 500 pounds of flab around for so long!” She looked up directly at me with a horrible smile on her face as she started pulling. “Hey, lover boy! Why don’t you come over here and fuck her mouth while I’m doing this? It’ll look great on camera!”

For once I was lost for words, just staring open-mouthed at Mandy as she kept smiling, even as she cinched the hold up, pulling Lucy’s upper body off the mat, my wife moaning as her opponent kept working the hold, one cameraman zooming in on my shocked expression, another one getting Mandy glowing with confidence, a third making sure to get a close-up of Lucy’s big tits on full display.

The only good news was Lucy should be strong enough to buck Mandy off once she caught her breath; Mandy seemed to realize this as well, and as she felt Lucy getting ready to make the attempt, she changed holds, releasing my wife’s chin and instead cupping her large breasts, kneading them gently.

That stopped Lucy, her head dangling down, moaning softly; Mandy clearly had excellent technique, and even from here I could see my wife’s nipples hardening quickly under her fingers.
“Sssh, that’s it,” Mandy leaned down to stage-whisper. “Just lay there and I’ll make you cum quick. You’d like that, right?”

It was a little too early to try this, and Lucy threw Mandy off, sending the taller woman flying. Mandy was quick to get up, while Lucy was considerably slower, her face and chest flushed, panting, her nipples rock hard.

“Not very bright,” Mandy shook her head as she closed in. “You’re just making it hard on yourself!”
“Shut up!” Lucy barked, throwing a blockbuster right; Mandy stepped aside with contemptuous ease, my wife’s fist flying past her face. Mandy slid behind Lucy, grabbing her left wrist and pulling it up into a hammerlock; Lucy groaned at the pain as Mandy yanked her arm up her back, attempting to escape clumsily by bending over forward, hoping to get Mandy to go over her (Lucy’s) back.

“What the hell are you doing?” Mandy laughed. “How did you two win all those fights?” She used her hammerlock to turn Lucy to face into the enemy corner and started marching her towards it; my wife tried to plant her feet and not move, but Mandy worked the hammerlock, pulling Lucy’s wrist almost up to her neck, and the pain flooding her body sapped my wife’s strength as Mandy pushed her across the ring.

“Come on, Lucy!” I tried, knowing my wife was going to be in deep shit if the enemy got her into a double team. “Come on, fight back! Get her with an elbow!”
“Quiet!” Mandy yelled back at me over her shoulder. “You just enjoy the show! Watch this, everyone!” Mandy pulled Lucy’s bottoms down, giving my wife’s ass a few loud spanks. In return, Lucy did attempt an elbow strike, but she was too wide and Mandy was too narrow; I sighed in defeat as Mandy came into her corner and Inez walked over to announce the double team and start counting.

Sara lined up a punch and smashed it into Lucy’s stomach as Mandy released the hammerlock; my wife fell to all fours, gasping, as Sara put one foot on her back and pressed, sending her to the floor. Sara stood on the backs of my wife’s legs and rolled backwards, locking Lucy into a ceiling hold - my poor wife was elevated in the air, held up by Sara’s feet braced against the back of her knees, Sara’s legs outstretched. For good measure Sara grabbed my wife’s arms, pulling them straight down, leaving her totally helpless as Mandy did a slow circle.

“Wooooooo!” Mandy cheered. “Great job, Sara! Spread her!”
Sara pushed her legs as wide as they would go as Mandy stepped between them, gently parting Lucy’s lower lips as one of the camera guys came in to zoom in right up her pussy.
“You get that shot?” Mandy laughed. She turned to me: “Now pay attention! The way to a woman’s climax is through her clitoris - do you want to write this down?”

I didn’t respond, sitting there simmering with anger; my mood wasn’t helped as another one of the camera guys was zooming in on my face, which I could feel flushing with anger. Inez was only at two as Mandy started gently caressing my wife’s crotch, one hand parting her lips, the other teasing her clit; despite the gut punch Lucy had just taken, she was still turned on by Mandy’s earlier groping, her spread-wide labia glistening with excited lubrication.

“Hey, Mandy, if you’re so tough, why don’t you two let her go?” I tried.  “You’re sooooo strong, right? So you don’t need to double team her!”
“Nice try,” Mandy called back without taking her eyes off her work. “Extra thick bitch like this, you have to wear her out first.”

Lucy made it to 30, and Sara released her, letting go of her arms and flinging her legs forward; Lucy smashed into the floor on her chest, and as she rolled over I could see that her brain was scrambled, her eyes unfocused, her face flushed with arousal, humiliation and anger.

Mandy was right on her, lifting her up to her feet just to hair-mare her back down to the floor. Mandy pulled Lucy into a humiliating hold that I knew as the spladle, although Mandy crowed “Banana split time!” as she locked it in. Basically, Mandy locked her legs around Lucy’s right arm, and her (Mandy’s) arms around Lucy’s left; she folded Lucy, trapping one and then the other of my wife’s legs up and apart, trapping these limbs the same way she had Lucy’s arms.

My wife was now stuck in an extremely embarrassing position, only her ass, crotch, and legs visible; Mandy, with one hand free, merrily went back to fingering her. I could see Lucy’s legs flexing as she attempted to escape, but it was hopeless; her thighs went slack as she gave up, then began to quiver as Mandy pumped her with two fingers, her thumb rubbing my wife’s clit, a happy smile on her face as she played with her prey. Four cameramen came in to film the action, a fifth getting my face as I tried not to let my anger show.

“Here it comes!” Mandy chirped. “She’s gonna finish!” Sure enough I could hear a deep, muffled moan from my wife; Mandy took her over the edge, working her through a climax, purring like the cat who got the cream as she completed humiliating her opponent. When she finally released my wife and rolled off her, Lucy was a mess, her face beet red, laying on the floor gasping, sweaty and defeated.

Mandy got to her feet and planted one foot on my wife’s face, hitting a muscle pose flexing her arms as Inez came over to make the official call: “Submissive climax, Purple. Three points Gold. Gold up, four-zero.”

“Whew,” Mandy stage-gasped, winking at me as she licked her fingers clean. “What a loser! Right?” She kicked my wife hard in the ribs, but Lucy was at best half-conscious and just moaned pathetically.

As when Sonny had given it up to Sara, I could see the victorious woman thinking about pressing the attack; down 4-0, we couldn’t afford to give up any more points, and a glance at Sonny showed me that he was raring to go, pacing in his corner, smacking one big fist into his palm.

“Hey, Mandy!” I yelled, waving her over. “Come here, I want to tell you something.”
“Oh, yeah?” Mandy looked up from Lucy’s comatose form. “What is it?”
“Come over here.”
“Don’t do it!” Sara yelled. “Finish her!”

My hunch that the enemy team didn’t have the best teamwork paid off as Mandy’s curiosity got the better of her; she ignored Sara calling for her to finish off Lucy, then pleading for a tag, as she approached. I got up out of my chair, not knowing what I was going to do yet.

“What is it?” Mandy purred. She grabbed my cock through my pants, giving it a rough squeeze. “This better be good.”
“Could you tag in Sara?”
“What?” Mandy laughed, still holding my cock. “Why would I ever do that?”
“I’ll give you a kiss.”
“You’ll give me a kiss?” she asked in disbelief. “Maybe if you kiss my ass!”
“Okay. Turn around.”
“What?” Mandy was eyeing me with suspicion now. “If you try anything-”
“I won’t,” I promised.
“Fine. Just remember,” she leaned in close, squeezing my cock again, “it’s not against the rules for me to rip this off!”

Point made, she released me and turned around with a smirk, slowly lowering her bottoms, stepping out of them to cheers and applause from the crowd. I braced my hands on her hips and leaned forward, planting a kiss on her sweaty right buttcheek.

“Is that it?” Mandy called back at me. “Come on, I want you to French my ass!”
With a sigh I moved to the center, kissing her rear entrance. “Ooh, get in there, loverboy!” she squealed, reaching back and pushing my face deeper between her cheeks. With no choice, I stuck my tongue in her ass, hearing her gasp, then: “He’s licking my asshole!!” Mandy screamed happily.

She stepped forward, leaving me on my knees blinking in confusion; I got up and sat in my chair as Mandy blew me a flirty kiss, then went back to the center of the mats, grabbed my wife’s ankles, and dragged her into our corner, staying just far enough away from Sonny so he couldn’t grab her.

Mandy turned and went to her corner to tag in Sara; the two had a brief, angry-looking whispered conversation I wished I could hear; Mandy stepped off the fighting area rolling her eyes, while Sara turned and stomped out to face off with Sonny again.

“Watch the kick!” I yelled. Sonny nodded as he went to square off with his old bully; Sara deployed a totally different attack this time, using her greater speed against Sonny’s strength; she would come in, nail a few hits to his body, then duck out before he could bring his power to bear, dancing away from his grabbing hands or swinging fists.

Each individual hit wasn’t doing a lot to Sonny’s resilient frame, but I knew enough of them would add up; he was having enough trouble coming to grips with Sara as it was, and if she managed to wear his speed down it would only get worse. I could see him getting frustrated, grunting with annoyance at each missed grab or punch, while Sara was starting to smile and taunt him: “Ooh, almost!” she cooed as Sonny’s big fist sailed past her jaw. “Just a little too slow!”

“Calm down, Sonny!” I advised. “Stay cool! Think! Don’t let her get you riled up!”
“Excuse me!” Sara barked at me, although her eyes didn’t leave Sonny. “Nobody asked you! Asshole!”
“She’ll go down in one good hit, Sonny!” I yelled. “She talks tough, but she has a glass jaw!”
“What the fuck did you say?” Sara turned to yell at me. “Listen here, you little shit-”

She didn’t get any farther as Sonny came in and almost took her head off with a massive clothesline, his arm smashing into her jaw. Sara went down with a muffled scream, landing dazed on her back. Sonny could move quick when his instincts took over, and Sara had barely hit the floor, her hands over her face, before he dropped a picture-perfect elbow into her stomach, leaving her gasping and curling into a ball..

“Finish her!” I yelled. Sonny picked Sara up off the mats, her limbs flailing; he ran a few steps, then threw himself at the floor, crushing Sara into the mats with his own body on top, rolling off her and back up to his feet neatly, dropping another elbow into her stomach. This one seemed even more effective than the last; I could see Sara’s eyes go wide at the impact from my seat, and she didn’t even have the air left to scream, rolling over onto her chest in what looked like devastated confusion, gasping into the mats.

“Finish her!” I yelled again. Sonny rolled Sara over, wrapping one hand around her neck, lifting her straight up off the floor with an impressive roar of strength; he held her there for a second, his old bully’s legs kicking frantically as she pawed at his wrist, before chokeslamming her down to the mats with a loud thwack, smashing her back and the back of her skull into the floor with authority.

“Yeah!” Sonny screamed, holding his arms high over his head. “Yeah! Yeah!”
“Woooooo!” I cheered. “Go, Sonny! Go, Sonny!” I hoped the crowd might pick up the chant, but not many of them did; I suppose seeing a six foot tall muscleman destroying a 5’5” woman tended to generate sympathy, even if Sara didn’t deserve any of it.

Sonny walked back over to continue punishing Sara, and I couldn’t help but notice she was aroused despite the beating he’d been putting on her; her nipples looked hard enough to cut steel. I was about to yell “Make her cum,” but Sonny was already bending over to pick Sara up.

She surprised him, nailing a lightning-quick uppercut slap to his dicklit. Sonny stumbled backwards, covering himself, eyes shut in pain. Sara came on, dropping low and sweeping Sonny’s legs out, dumping him on the mat.

But she couldn’t press the attack any more; she stopped to breathe, hands on her knees, only having had enough gas in the tank to back Sonny off. Both fighters took a minute to recover, but the fact that Sonny was down on his back sealed his doom; he’d only managed to roll over and get up to his knees when Sara came up behind him, locking on a sleeper hold, one arm around his neck pressing against his windpipe.

Sonny gasped as Sara locked on the choke, then pressed himself up off his feet; Sara tried to hold him down, a doomed attempt as he quickly was three fourths of the way up, Sara’s chin resting on his right shoulder. Sonny reached back, grabbing her head, then dropped to the mat in a sitting position, nailing Sara with a stunner; her jaw smashed into his shoulder, and she fell backwards, hitting the floor and not moving.

“Finish her!” I yelled again. Sonny crawled on top of Sara, roughly groping her tits, fitting one thigh between her legs and pressing it up against her crotch; Sara moaned but otherwise didn’t react as Sonny attacked her chest, rubbing his hard dicklit against her tummy, lowering his mouth to her right breast, rolling her left nipple between his fingertips.

“Get up!” Mandy yelled when it was clear Sara was beyond fighting back for the moment. “Come on, don’t let him do that! Get him off!”
“Forget it!” I yelled at her. “Your partner’s finished, and you’re next!”
Mandy just glared at me, her eyes hard; I stopped to smirk at her before turning back to watch more of the action. Sara had started moving a little more, although she still wasn’t making any attempt to escape.

Sonny climbed off her, lifting her up into a sitting position; he dropped an elbow on top of Sara’s head, and she fell back totally limp, completely at Sonny’s mercy.
“No!” Mandy wailed. “You big bully!”
Nobody paid any attention to her; Sonny went down between Sara’s legs, spreading them wide. Three cameramen came in to capture what he did next. I thought he was going to start fingering her, maybe attack her clit with one hand; instead he held his right hand completely vertical, then slowly pushed it into Sara’s pussy.

Sara stirred, but didn’t move for a second; as she sat up with a yelp I realized Sonny had formed his hand into a fist. He started enthusiastically fisting Sara, who leaned back on her arms, her eyes rolling back in her head, grunting with each pump of Sonny’s hand in her pussy.

“Come on, don’t let him do that!” Mandy tried again. She tried to get a “Come On Sa-Ra” chant going, but nobody was biting; the crowd was mostly silent, some of them leaning forwards in their chairs to get a view at Sonny’s impressive fisting attack on his opponent.

Still, Sara wasn’t finished yet; she reached down and grabbed Sonny’s thighs, pulling him forward a bit; he had been sitting with his bare ass squarely on the mat, but it was now exposed, facing towards Sara.

“Sonny, your ass!” I yelled. Too late; Sara returned the fisting attack, her own hand disappearing up Sonny’s back door. For good measure she got his dicklit in her other hand, frantically stroking it, her hand flying up and down the thick nub.

It looked like it was all going to come down to this fisting contest; both fighters were trying to hang on, faces flushed, Sara’s locked into a grimace of concentration as she worked Sonny’s dicklit, the trans guy’s handsome jaw clenched. The room had fallen almost entirely silent except for the competitor’s pants, moans, and the wet sounds of their fists invading each other. I tried to determine who was ahead, but it was hard to tell; they both looked ready to go at any minute.

Sonny abruptly administered the coup de grace, inserting his free hand up Sara’s ass; he started fisting her there, too, both hands working together in one massive stroke after the next. Sara froze, her face a mask of shock; she recovered after a beat and went back on the attack, her hands moving even faster, but it was too late for her. A half dozen pistoning pumps of Sonny’s fists and she gave it up, throwing her head back and howling in pleasure, her own hands frozen, her legs kicking wildly. She fell backwards, landing limp on the mat, her eyes closed.

“Submissive orgasm, purple,” Inez announced. “Gold up, four-three.”
“Hold on,” Sonny grunted, stopping to wipe his now free hands on Sara’s stomach. “It’s gonna be all tied up in a second.” He crawled on top of Sara and started fucking her mouth with his dicklit; she opened her eyes, but she looked out to lunch, drooling around Sonny’s thick dicklit as he dominated her with it.

A murmur started going through the crowd; I realized it was the old “Cum on Sonny” chant, but now a sign of respect, instead of a taunt. It got louder and louder, Lucy picking it up, then I joined in, clapping: “Cum on, Sonny! Come on, Sonny! Come on -”

“Fuuuuuuuuuucccccccckk!!” Sonny bellowed, a cry of victory as he finished in Sara’s mouth, his hips bucking wildly. He came down, his dicklit still between his beaten opponent’s lips, sweat dripping off him onto Sara and the mats.

“Dominant orgasm, purple,” Inez bellowed. “All tied up at four!”
“Tag me in!” Lucy yelled from our corner, practically vibrating with energy. “Sonny! Hey!”
“Just a minute,” he breezed, lifting Sara up on his shoulders. He walked her over to her corner, throwing her in a heap at her partner’s feet; Mandy, steaming, tagged herself in, but had to wait as Sonny walked back over to our corner, tagging Lucy in before stepping off the mats for a well-earned rest.

Mandy had her fists up to box, while my wife had her own positioned lower; I had no idea what Lucy was planning, but she simply bulled through Mandy’s first hit, taking the brunette’s hard right to the belly with a grunt and coming on. Lucy grabbed Mandy’s tits, giving them a hard, wrenching twist; Mandy screamed, but to her credit she adapted quickly, getting a double underhand grip on my wife’s big tits and twisting them cruelly with a snarl.

But Lucy gave up the titsqueeze; instead she slammed her elbow into Mandy’s stomach. Mandy took the hit, stumbling back and losing her own grip; Lucy followed her, slamming a right hook into Mandy’s jaw. Mandy came back with a big left to my wife’s stomach; I could actually see the shockwave from the hit travel across Lucy’s belly, but she bulled through it with a grunt, her hand shooting between Mandy’s legs and squeezing her pussy. Mandy returned this, too, getting her own crotch claw with a howl of pain and anger.

Lucy’s rapid style switching had wrongfooted Mandy; I think she could have kept up with my wife in any kind of fight, but she didn’t know how to deal with the constant changes, and was reduced to reacting.

Still, Mandy was giving it back pretty good; Lucy was dictating the type of attacks, but Mandy was no slouch at delivering any of them. The fatal mistake, I think, was her going toe to toe with Lucy; I hadn’t met many women yet who could match my wife for endurance and power, and Mandy was giving up her reach and speed advantages.

I personally thought sticking with the pussy claw would have been a good idea - for once, Lucy’s shorter stature was working for her as Mandy had to reach down farther - but Lucy switched off this, too, after a minute, rocking Mandy back with a left hook. Mandy gave Lucy a big right to the jaw; my wife was staggered for a minute, but came back with a vicious knife-edge chop to Mandy’s chest, smashing the taller fighter’s tits up against her ribcage.

Mandy screamed, covering her boobs, leaving herself open; it was all the invitation Lucy needed to put her down with a massive overhand right, my wife getting all of her weight into the hit; Lucy hit Mandy so hard in the jaw she must’ve busted her knuckles open, shaking her hand out with a wince as her opponent went down like a sack of dirt, landing on her side on the mats.

“Get a load of this!” Lucy yelled into the nearest camera. She rolled a moaning Mandy over onto her back, then sat down on her chest, trapping Mandy’s arms against the floor. Lucy leaned down, enveloping Mandy’s face between her tits; my wife’s nipples rested on the mat, only the very top of Mandy’s head and her lower half visible.

“Yeah, you can call this the Lucy Lock!” my wife howled into one of the cameras. I kind of wish we’d workshopped the name - it wasn’t really a lock - but it was too late now, I suppose. Mandy struggled mightily, first to try and lift her arms off the mats, then trying to buck the heavier fighter off, both without any success; I could see her struggling becoming more frantic, her legs bucking wildly as she tried and failed to unseat her assailant, her head turning frantically as she sought any scrap of air in the sweaty prison of titflesh Lucy had sealed her in.

Mandy was full of fight until the very end; she never stopped struggling, even as her attempts to buck Lucy off became panicked writhing, even as her limbs stilled until she lay completely flat on her back.

Ewwwww!” Lucy squealed abruptly. “She pissed herself!”
“Let me check on her!” Inez barked. Lucy released Mandy’s left wrist; Inez lifted it up off the mat and let it fall back limply. She repeated this once, then a second time; when Mandy’s arm smacked dead into the mat for the third time, Inez tapped Lucy’s shoulder, signalling for her to get off.

“Knockout counts as a submission!” Inez announced. “Purple up, six-four!”
Lucy got up slowly; she’d managed to avoid getting any pee on herself, staring down at Mandy with undisguised disgust.
“Okay, she obviously can’t compete,” Inez muttered. She dragged Mandy over off the mats, then checked to see if Sara was able to continue while Lucy ran over to me for a victory hug.

It looked like Sara wanted to go; to my eye she was pretty unsteady on her feet, and I guess Inez thought the same thing as it took a little bit of pleading before the red would let Sara onto the mats. Lucy jogged over and tagged in Sonny, who came out to face his old bully.

“Sonny, watch out for the kick!” I yelled. He nodded, and Sara must have really had her bell rung as she went to it anyway, closing up with Sonny and aiming a horrible, sloppy front kick between his legs; he contemptuously slapped it away, coming in and flooring Sara with a big right to the jaw.

“Bring her over here, Sonny!” Lucy hollered. Sonny lifted Sara up, carrying her like a baby over to our corner. Lucy reached out to slap his shoulder for the tag, starting the thirty second double team. (Well, I should say “thirty seconds”; Inez counted so slow it was more like two solid minutes.)

And it was a long, painful double team for Sara; Lucy got her in a full nelson, more I think to hold her up than keep her from fighting back; she was already sagging in my wife’s arms as Sonny squared up to her. He started working Sara like a heavy bag, smashing punch after powerful punch into her belly and sides, mixing it up occasionally with a hit to her breasts, some straight smashing her boobs against her ribs, some hooks knocking them side to side, or the crowd’s favorite, an uppercut that would send one flying in a shower of sweat.

Sara just took the punishment, her stomach resisting a few blows before Sonny’s fist started sinking in; after that each hit would knock a moan or a gasp out of her as her belly started turning an angry red, then seasoned into a deep, dark bruise.

At Inez’ call of “Twenty-nine!”, they finished up. Sara had started out trying to fix Sonny with a look of defiance, but after about the count of seven this had been beaten out of her, and her chin had been resting on her chest; Sonny got a handful of Sara’s hair, making her look up into his eyes as he wound up, then almost took her head off with a knockout right, smashing his knuckles into her mouth as Lucy released her arms, leaving Sara to go flying to the mat and land with a pathetic moan.

But they still weren’t done with her. Lucy was the legal woman now, and stepped onto the fighting area as Sonny stepped off. Lucy picked Sara up, struggling a little bit but getting the beaten woman vertical, held up in a standing 69. They finished her with a spike piledriver, Lucy dropping Sara to the mat head-first, Sonny bracing his hands on the victim’s feet and pushing down; this was the same move the team had destroyed Fawn with, and it occurred to me we’d need a name if they were going to keep using it. (Which I think we were; as with Fawn, the move left Sara looking like she might be dead, totally limp on the mat.)

“Knockout counts as-” Inez started, but Lucy cut her off: “We’re not through with her yet!”
“She’s out cold,” Inez protested unenthusiastically.
“We’re not through with her yet,” Lucy repeated, her jaw set.
“Okay, fine, but finish her off now.”

“Sonny,” Lucy turned to her partner, “would you like to wake her up?”
“Of course,” he bowed. They tagged, and Sonny came back onto the mats. He gave Sara a few lazy kicks; she rolled over, her eyes still closed. Sonny pulled her up to a kneel, one hand in her hair, enthusiastically slapping her face until she came around.

“Wake up!” Sonny yelled. “Wake up, asshole! We’re not through with you yet!” One more slap opened her eyes, her cheeks bright red. “Oh, there you are. We awake now?” He drew his hand back for another slap and Sara winced, squeezing her eyes shut.

“Please,” she started, but he slapped the words right out of her mouth. He glared down at her as he tagged with Lucy, starting another double-team. We’d been working on submission holds in training a little bit, and I was proud to see Sonny apply a textbook figure-four leg lock on Sara, his own strong legs hyperextending his victim’s right knee, pressing it into her left shin.

Lucy joined the attack, laying down on the mat behind Sara, applying her own figure-four, this one targeted on Sara’s neck instead of her legs; Lucy completed the hold by grabbing Sara’s arms, pinning her wrists to the floor, leaving the beaten woman completely helpless, unable to even scream, her face completely hidden by my wife’s thick thighs.

“One,” Inez started counting. It occurred to me Sara had no way to tap; she was just going to have to endure this hold for however long it took Inez to count to 30. Inez got down on her knees next to the action, frowning thoughtfully as she counted, as if she would be able to tell anything more about what was happening from there.

Lucy, at least, seemed to be making sure Sara stayed awake for her punishment; at first I could see the muscles in her thick legs standing out against her skin, then she began pulsing and relaxing her legs, but for the last bit of counting she eased off, looking like she was barely squeezing.

Still, by the time Inez hit 30, Sara was a mess; the second my wife moved her legs, Sara was sucking in air, her face beet red as she flopped on the floor. Sonny released his hold as well, getting up and glaring down at Sara as Lucy stepped out of the fighting area.

“Pathetic,” Sonny scoffed. “I’m tired of beating your ass now. Are you listening, Sara?”
She nodded, unable to even speak, her eyes wide as dinner plates.
“How about this?” Sonny leaned down to yell in her face. “You get off one more time and then we’re done. How does that sound?”
“Good,” Sara managed to gasp.
“What?” Sonny drew his hand back for a punch..
“Good, sir!” Sara yelled, her voice broken and wavering. “Good, sir!” She scooted back a bit so Sonny could see her spreading her legs wide open.

“What the hell are you doing?” Sonny asked.
“Uh… you wanted to get me off?” Sara was looking up at him in fear. “So… you can do whatever you want…”
“Think I’d want to get you off again, nasty bitch?” Sonny scoffed. “Hell no. Start masturbating. You’re going to make yourself cum.”
“Okay,” Sara nodded.

Sonny waved the camera guys over to get a good look as Sara started touching herself, one hand between her legs, the other gently playing with her left breast. Sonny went around to stand over her head, muscle posing.

“Hey! Inez!” I waved. “Inez!
“What?” the ref asked as she walked over.
“I have a rules question.”
“Uh huh.”
“So a dominant orgasm is making your opponent cum, a submissive orgasm is cumming yourself, but what about this, where Sara’s going to make herself cum on someone else’s command?”
“God, who cares?” Inez sighed. “Look, your team won. Does it matter what the actual score is at the end?”
“I’m just wondering-”
“Fine, I’m going to call it a submissive orgasm since she’s cumming. Okay?”
“Yeah,” I nodded, just starting to get the feeling Inez didn’t like me. “Uh, you’re doing a great job,” I added.”
“Thanks.” She padded away.

I looked back to where Sara was masturbating; she was really into it now, leaning up off the mat a little, her fingers flashing between her legs, her mouth open wide, panting. She must’ve really enjoyed being humiliated; she certainly seemed to cum hard enough, her entire body shaking, her toes digging into the mat as her body spasmed.

“Submissive orgasm,” Inez announced, her eyes locked on mine in a is-this-what-you-wanted stare. “Purple up, seven-four.” She leaned down to talk to Sara: “You can’t continue, girl. I’m going to call the match if your partner is done.”

Mandy, as it turned out, was done; she had slept peacefully through her partner’s destruction, and was still snoozing in her corner. Inez announced that Gold forfeit the match, and only then shook Mandy awake.

It was punishment time.

FawnL

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2020, 04:05:31 PM »
...nice story...but one objection...."Sonny winning...?"  com'n...impossible....that's out of the world....!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

...and it would be time for Yuko and I to have our revenge fight.....would love to see a nice, hard street fight, everything go...
I have plenty of tricks in my mind that I am eager to play on my poor, little Sonny.... ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 05:03:03 PM by FawnL »

Offline sugoishadows

• Antonio Manuel
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2020, 07:25:05 PM »
Amazing storie, thanks by upload here.
I love fem vs fem, muscle mixed, stories, movies, manga.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2020, 09:22:47 PM »
Oooh, what can I say ... except that I'm over the moon with our victory!!!  ;D ;) Can hardly wait to get my revenge on Sara for bullying me in high school ... OOOH YEAH!!!  ;D :D

...nice story...but one objection...."Sonny winning...?"  com'n...impossible....that's out of the world....!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

...and it would be time for Yuko and I to have our revenge fight.....would love to see a nice, hard street fight, everything go...
I have plenty of tricks in my mind that I am eager to play on my poor, little Sonny.... ;D ;D

Tsk, tsk, Fawn ... you really wanna lose again?  ::) :D You must love how hard I strap-on fucked you last time ... LOL!  :-* :D

- Sonny
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Kimberly queen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2020, 12:04:58 AM »
Oooh, what can I say ... except that I'm over the moon with our victory!!!  ;D ;) Can hardly wait to get my revenge on Sara for bullying me in high school ... OOOH YEAH!!!  ;D :D

Tsk, tsk, Fawn ... you really wanna lose again?  ::) :D You must love how hard I strap-on fucked you last time ... LOL!  :-* :D

- Sonny

It's funny hearing the people with losses argue over who would win. Well we all know the undefeated team of me and Ariel would put you both down love's

FawnL

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2020, 11:24:48 AM »
It's funny hearing the people with losses argue over who would win. Well we all know the undefeated team of me and Ariel would put you both down love's

....may be a sort of "Battle Royale" match might show who the real champions are...........  ::) ;)

Offline Kimberly queen

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2020, 01:56:40 PM »

....may be a sort of "Battle Royale" match might show who the real champions are...........  ::) ;)

I like this idea last team standing is the true champion of the mat sounds like alot of fun to me

FawnL

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2020, 03:20:41 PM »
I like this idea last team standing is the true champion of the mat sounds like alot of fun to me

...now you...we....have only to convince the author to write the story....  :D ;D :)

Offline Kimberly queen

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2020, 03:29:00 PM »

...now you...we....have only to convince the author to write the story....  :D ;D :)

Oh I'm sure that won't be hard but I do want a crack at your team some time soon so my girl cock and ariel strappy can have fun with both your kitty's

FawnL

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2020, 04:44:17 PM »
Oh I'm sure that won't be hard but I do want a crack at your team some time soon so my girl cock and ariel strappy can have fun with both your kitty's

....we'll see....we'll see...  ;)

...I could even cut your blue hair off....after using you of course...  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 04:51:31 PM by FawnL »

Offline Kimberly queen

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2020, 04:45:56 PM »

....we'll see....we'll see...  ;)

...I could even cut your blue hair off....after using you of course...  ;D ;D ;D

Not a chance hun your going to be sucking your juices off my pole after I've had my way with you

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2020, 07:14:04 PM »
It's punishment time!

My wife made a beeline for Mandy, sitting down on her tummy, dangling her hanging breasts over the beaten woman’s face: “Now what did I tell you?” She started gently turning her torso left and right, her tits turning Mandy’s face to either side. “Flat on your back, about to start worshiping my fat tits! Well, get started!”

All of Mandy’s earlier defiance was gone; she obeyed without hesitation, catching my wife’s right nipple between her lips, both hands gently kneading and milking the left breast as Lucy purred in satisfaction.

I stole a glance at Sonny: He had taken Sara’s strapon. I got up to help him get it on, but he was already stepping into it, and had it expertly cinched up before I was halfway across the floor. He turned to me with a wide smile: “What do you think?”
“Looking good,” I told him. “What are you going to do with it first?”
“Well, I- oops!” he laughed as he accidentally activated the ejaculation function, the tip of the strapon blasting out long strings of cum. “Whoa, I swear this never happens to me!” he promised one of the circling cameras.

“Hey, careful with that!” Sara called from where she had sat up on the mat. “That was custom made-”
Sonny walked over to her, without any prelude grabbing the back of her head and started fucking her mouth with her own strapon, Sara’s pleading instantly reduced to a gagging moan as Sonny cackled.

That seemed to be well in hand; I turned my gaze back to Lucy and Mandy, still in the same position, although Lucy’s eyes were now closed, soft moans slipping between her lips as she enjoyed the beaten fighter worshiping her tits.

I went back to my seat to just watch for now; Lucy got more and more worked up until she changed positions, sitting on Mandy’s face, the camera zooming in to catch her facesit ride as she roughly ground her pussy over the beaten woman’s mouth. For his part Sonny finished face-fucking Sara, triggering the ejaculation mechanism, filling her mouth so full of whatever came out it started dribbling out between her lips as she choked on it.

“Wow, this is some strapon!” Sonny enthused, pulling out and roughly pushing Sara down to the floor. “Let’s see how it does on your pussy! Open those lower lips wide!”
I could tell the moment the strapon started sliding home, Sara leaning back, her face going slack as she moaned, a huge grin on Sonny’s face as he sighed in victory and started fucking her energetically. 

It looked like that was going to go on for a while; Sonny was clearly enjoying taking his revenge on his old bully, relishing ravishing her with her own weapon. I turned back to Lucy and Mandy, and this was coming along a bit quicker. For a little bit the action here built, Lucy’s hips moving faster and faster, her moaning getting louder and louder, the crowd starting to egg her on, wanting to see her cum. When she started gearing up for her finish she leaned back, one arm behind her, her hand buried in Mandy’s hair, several cameras coming in to get the closeup as she climaxed on her victim’s face.

Finished, my wife basked in the afterglow for a second, her chin on her chest, eyes closed, her entire weight resting on Mandy’s face. She came around slowly, doing a big stretch with her arms over her head and a dreamy smile on her face, before slowly climbing off Mandy, sitting on her knees and smiling at me across the mats.

“Come over here, babe!” Lucy beckoned me. I walked over, my cock ready to rip a hole in my pants, which did not escape my wife’s gaze as I walked up to her.
“So you liked the show?” she giggled, unzipping my jeans.
“Yeah,” I admitted as my cock sprang out. “Very hot.”
“Mm-hmm,” she grabbed my dick with a gentle squeeze. “Stay right here for me, it’s your turn to have some fun. Right?” She looked down at Mandy. “Sit up.”

Mandy sat up, my wife going behind her and grabbing her shoulders, pointing Mandy at me so my cock was resting against her nose.
“Open wide,” Lucy purred. “You’re going to show me how you sucked his cock again. Go ahead, blow him.”
But as soon as Mandy’s lips touched my cock, my wife grabbed her beaten opponent’s head and started angrily yanking it back and forth; I could see Mandy’s eyes rattling around in her head as she held onto my thighs for dear life, spit flying out of her mouth as Lucy laughed cruelly.

“How’s this feel?” she asked me.
“Not as good as when you do it,” I gasped.
“Good answer,” Lucy laughed. This was the roughest blowjob I’d ever gotten; a few times my dick popped out of Mandy’s mouth, and this was doing more to humiliate Lucy’s beaten opponent than get me off.

“Babe, you gonna cum soon?” Lucy asked after a few minutes. “My arms are getting tired!”
“Sorry,” I mumbled.
“It’s fine,” she came to a stop, shaking out her sore arms. “Here, we’ll do it like this.” Lucy stood up, going to my right side, her right arm grabbing Mandy’s hair, her left hand wrapping around my cock. She started stroking me off, and although I hadn’t been able to finish from Lucy forcing Mandy to blow me, it had felt pretty good; my wife knew just how to push my buttons, and I guess her arms really were tired as she went right to the finish, giving me long, quick strokes.

“You see this?” Lucy yelled down at Mandy. “He’d rather just get jerked off by his wife than have you suck him off, you slut! Now open that dick sucker real wide!”
Lucy used her hair grip to make Mandy look up at me, and Mandy obediently opened her mouth as far as it would go; Lucy finished me off, my right arm around her shoulders helping to hold me up as she took me over the edge.

“Fuck!” I gasped, my wife working me through my climax, wanting to get as much spunk out of me as she could; I had to tap her shoulders as the sensation went from the heavenly high of an orgasm to the slightly uncomfortable as I came down to squirming discomfort as she roughly squeezed the last drop she could out of me.

“Wow, we have to work on your aim,” Lucy giggled. I’d gotten a few spurts into Mandy’s mouth, but most of it had ended up across her cheeks, nose, and jaw. I needed a minute, stuffing my softening cock back in my pants and hobbling back over to my chair.

As Lucy went to steal Mandy’s strapon to use on her, I checked on how Sonny was doing; he now had Sara all fours, fucking her doggy style from behind, one hand in her hair pulling her head back, the other lazily slapping her ass.

This seemed to inspire Lucy, who was now wearing Mandy’s own ribbed black strapon around her hips; my wife walked over to her victim, then stopped right in front of her, the fake cock right in front of Mandy’s face.
“Come on, suck my cock,” Lucy taunted. “Like you did with my husband!”

Mandy obeyed submissively, her eyes not looking up as she took the fake cock between her lips. Lucy, arms crossed, apparently didn’t like the performance; after a minute she got Mandy in a headlock and dragged her over so she was face to face with her partner.

“Give her a kiss!” Lucy yelled. Mandy lifted one hand off the mat, cupping it under Sara’s chin, and started making out with her as Lucy slowly eased the dildo in from behind and started fucking her. Lucy and Sonny synchronized their strokes, setting up a show I’m sure the camera loved, each victor laying on one long stroke, drawing moans and yips from the beaten women, pulling back, pushing in again with a moan or a sigh.
“Looking good, Lucy!” Sonny called across the action.
“You, too!” Lucy yelled back, steadying herself with a two-handed grip on Mandy’s hips as she drove another stroke home.
“I’m excited! I think I’m going to cum soon!”
“Me, too!” Lucy moaned. “For a little slut, this one’s pretty tight!”

The winners even “came” together - Lucy had figured out the mechanism in her own strapon, and Lucy and Sonny triggered it at the same time, the loud spurt of the ejaculating dildos almost comically loud, “cum” dribbling out of the beaten women’s violated holes and down their sweaty thighs.

Sonny pulled out, leaving Sara to slump to the floor on her chest, her ass still up in the air. Lucy pulled Mandy backwards, my wife laying down on the floor, Mandy vertical and straddling her, my wife thrusting up into her from below.

Sonny rolled Sara over, tenderly waking her up by slapping her face; she came around, cringing as she took one last hit. Sonny, smiling - well, leering - told Sara: “I’m bored of fucking your pussy, Sara! I think there’s still one hole I haven’t creamed yet!”
“Okay,” Sara whispered.
“Spread!” Sonny yelled. Sara reached down, pulling her asscheeks apart; of the proud bitch who had started the fight, there was no trace, only a broken woman with tears running down her cheeks, her lips trembling, her face flushed with shamed excitement.

“Ask me!” Sonny yelled. “Beg me, bitch!”
“Please fuck my ass,” came Sara’s voice, a broken little whisper.
“What?” Sonny waved one of the cameramen over. “What was that?”
“Please fuck my ass,” Sara tried again, a little louder this time, her voice quaking. “Please, fuck my ass, please-”

Sara’s humiliated pleading became a high moan as Sonny pressed the dildo against her back door; it slipped in, and he started fucking her vigorously, one hand rubbing her clit for good measure, the other teasing his own dicklit.

This was pretty hot, but I swung my attention back to my wife and her victim; my wife was still on her back, but now had her hands cradled behind her head, watching in satisfaction as Mandy was fucking her cowgirl.

“What do you think, hon?” my wife hollered over at me when she saw me looking. “I’m letting this whore do what she does best!” She waved me over, and I got up, Lucy’s smile getting bigger as I approached.

“Hi, Mandy,” I muttered as I passed her - I don’t think she even heard me over her own moaning. “Hi, babe. You look great.”
“Thanks,” Lucy grinned. “Are you ready to go again?”
“I think so.” I was already getting pretty hard at the sight and sound of Mandy being forced to get herself off on her own strapon. I unzipped my fly, the camera dude coming a little close for my taste as my cock flopped out into the cool air.

“Yeah, I’d say so,” my wife giggled. “Okay, let’s finish her off; I think she’s pretty well worn out anyway. You ready?”
“Sure, what do you want me to do?”
“First-” Lucy pushed Mandy off her, the brunette collapsing to the mat. Lucy rolled Mandy over onto her back, then sat down on her face - more forward this time, her ass making contact instead of her crotch. My wife grabbed Mandy’s ankles, pulling her legs up and spreading them.

“Could you fuck her ass?” Lucy asked. I nodded, getting down on my knees and scooting forward, trying to ignore the cameramen zooming in to get the shot. “You wanted to fuck my man?” Lucy yelled down at Mandy. “Now he’s going to fuck your ass raw! Get ready, bitch!” Lucy smiled up at me: “Okay, do it to her!”

I could see Mandy’s body tensing as the tip of my cock rested against her back door, even as her face was completely hidden up my wife’s ass; I took a deep breath and pushed in, gasping “Fuck!” as I slid home. “She’s pretty tight, babe!”
“Do you need some lube?”
“No,” I moaned, drawing back for another stroke. “I don’t know how long I’m going to last-”
“Hey, don’t shoot too quick, babe,” Lucy laughed. “You’re on camera!”

I think this was meant to lower my libido and help me last longer; I’m not sure it made much of an impact as I was already so focused on my work, the tight, warm, slippery pressure quickly expanding to fill my mind. I forgot about the cameras, I almost forgot about my wife being face to face with me, her encouragement fading down to a gentle, burbling undercurrent to the wonderful feeling of fucking Mandy’s ass.

“Fuck, babe!” I gasped when it was too much. “I’m gonna cum!”
“Don’t hold back,” my wife told me. “Fill her up! Fill her up!” she chanted. The crowd started picking this up: “Fill - her - up! Fill - her - up!”
Well, I did my best; I finished with one last short stroke, the sensation too much as I started cumming deep in Mandy’s ass, grunting and panting like an animal as I unloaded spurt after spurt.

I pulled out, hoping I’d produced enough for a great visual; it certainly felt like I had, and I sighed in relief as cum started lazily dribbling out of Mandy’s asshole. My wife rewarded me with a quick kiss, and I stumbled to my feet, heading back to my chair to need a break.

“Well, who wants in on this?” Lucy yelled at the crowd, a roar of approval coming back. She dragged Mandy over to the front row and had her start going down the line, sucking off the men and eating out the women while my wife kept up a running commentary, critiquing Mandy’s performance (and teasing a few guys who couldn’t last too long).

More of the crowd went stampeding toward where Sonny was mouth-fucking Sara, the strapon removed and shoved up her ass; Sonny, not missing a beat as he pounded his dicklit between his old bully’s lips, started interviewing crowd members to see who was going to be first up to get on top of Sara.

As for me, I just sat back in my chair, drained. The show went on for a bit longer, a teaser for the public humiliation the two vanquished women would be undergoing. After Sonny came, he started directing traffic, having women sit on Sara’s face and guys fuck her; after a while everything became a bit numbing for me - there was just no humiliation left to inflict on the two women; by the time the fun was over, Mandy must have had a gallon of jizz shot into her mouth, and Sara had been fucked silly; I just hope the two defeated women hadn’t been worn out too much, as I knew my wife and Sonny had big plans for them at home.

After a long, hot shower, and a lazy lunch, we flew home. Sara and Mandy were on the same plane, and we drove them back to our house in a truly surreal scene - Sonny and my wife in front, amiably chatting about how much fun they’d had, while I was squeezed between Mandy and Sara in back, both women silent.

When we got to the house they were led into the basement, standing next to each other, as Sonny started pacing and yelling like a drill instructor: “You two bitches are just our dogs now! Get it? Be good little doggies, or you’ll be punished! We’ve got the hose, we’ve got paddles, we’ve got - “ I almost felt bad for the women as he ran down a catalogue of tools he was clearly itching to use on them. “So, dogs don’t wear clothes!” he finished. “Strip, let’s go!”

The women stripped down, and were presented with thick leather collars, their names hand-stitched on each. The moment they put them on, Sonny yelled at them to get on all fours, and from then on they were dogs; they slept in a large dog cage in the basement, and while they ate the same food we did, they had to do so out of large plastic dog bowls with their names printed on them, and shared a black water bowl. They had to go to the bathroom outside in the large fenced-in yard, and any time they wanted to get clean they would be hosed off and have to shake dry.

Sonny and Lucy really loved this, laughing at every cruel new twist they could come up with, never getting tired of the sight of Mandy and Sara struggling to eat a BLT out of a dog bowl, or hosing them off with frigid water aimed at their crotches after they had to lift their legs out in the yard. Whatever Mandy and Sara made of this I don’t know - any attempt to speak was met with an angry yell of “Dogs can’t talk!”, usually followed by a hard smack; if the women wanted something, they learned quickly to either bark or make a pleading, whining sound.

I can only imagine they were relieved when this punishment was over - but then again they were going back out to be publicly humiliated, so who knows? They were allowed to get cleaned up, but not dressed, and were still wearing the collars as we all gathered into the basement for the last part of this punishment phase. Sonny and Lucy got into their strapons. Lucy had a new, custom-made one, double-ended, made of sparkly purple plastic, the harness rich purple leather, and she was ready to try it out.

We locked Sara in the dog cage one last time; Mandy was up first, and she got on all fours obediently as Sonny and Lucy took up position to spit-roast her.
“Let’s see how you do sucking my cock,” Lucy sneered. “Make me cum. You’d better do it before Sonny makes you cum, or else!”
The threat hung in the air for just a second before Mandy started eagerly sucking my wife’s plastic cock. Behind Mandy, Sonny squirted a handful of lube on his own weapon, they started fucking her mercilessly. I had no idea if it was possible for Mandy sucking on the strapon could actually make my wife cum; I was sure fucking someone with it would, but Lucy was being extra cruel, and I couldn’t help but feel a little bad for Mandy as I watched her frantically sliding her lips up and down the shaft of my wife’s fake cock.

Not that it prevented me from getting rock hard watching. I’d been told that I must have been tired of fucking Mandy by now, and that was true; I was content to just watch Sonny and Lucy add a little extra humiliation on top of her punishment.

In the end, it turned out my wife couldn’t finish just from having her strapon sucked; she got most of the way there, but there just wasn't’ enough stimulation to hit the plateau. Poor Mandy gave up when she realized she was about to cum herself, Sonny and Lucy taunting her through her climax, her body shaking helplessly, my wife’s plastic cock still in her mouth. To my surprise, her bladder released as she climaxed, peeing helplessly on the concrete floor of the basement, before going slack, limply rolling off to the side, panting.

“Nasty bitch,” Sonny laughed. “You better lick that up!” When Mandy didn’t move, he gave her a hard kick to the ribs; with a tired sniffle she got on all fours, obediently licking up her own hot piss as Sonny and Lucy laughed and jeered.

As if that wasn’t enough, she still had to be punished. Lucy got a paddle, another one of her new toys, a very serious looking two-handed wooden device drilled with holes; she wielded it without mercy, spanking Mandy’s ass an angry red, the beaten woman crying and begging freely. I could only imagine how much that was going to hurt on the flight back out.

Finally, Mandy was done, reduced to a sobbing mess. Her collar was removed, and the dog cage was opened, Sara crawled out on all fours like a good dog, and Mandy was left to lay on the floor, a free if humiliated and broken woman.

“You know, babe, you never fucked Sara, did you?” Lucy purred.
“Not yet.”
“Well, let’s fix that now. All fours!” she barked at Sara, who obeyed quickly. We got into position: Me on the bottom underneath Sara, Lucy kneeling behind her, and Sonny around front, ditching his strapon.

I thrust up into Sara’s pussy from the floor; Lucy pushed into her ass with her strapon, moaning in pleasure; Sonny started fucking Sara’s mouth with his dicklit. For a few thrusts we were out of sync, but my wife counted down and we matched them up; Sara’s body jolted each time the three of us thrusted into her, a high moan oozing out around Sonny’s dicklit.

“Fuck, I’m going to cum!” my wife gasped, most of the way there already from Mandy’s blowjob. “What about you, babe?”
“Not long,” I grunted. “You go first.”
“Okay,” Lucy panted, her voice husky with arousal. “Okay - okay - fuck - oh, fuck - shit! Shit!” she howled as she finished, Sara’s body jumping with each impact as Lucy slammed her cock up the beaten woman’s ass. “Shit! Fuck!”

Lucy finished and pulled out, laying down on her back with a happy sigh; after witnessing that I didn’t last long either, finishing with a last few strokes, reaching up to wrap my arms around Sara as I came into her pussy.

Finished, Sonny rolled Sara off me; I got up, panting, and went over to sit down to watch Sara’s final humiliation. It didn’t seem like Sonny had cum, and now I realized he’d held out for this last piece of theater as Lucy got the paddle again and they got Sara back on all fours.

“You’re gonna get paddled until I cum!” Sonny told Sara with a cruel laugh. “Good luck!” With that Lucy gave Sara’s ass the opening swat with the paddle. Sara jumped to it, attacking Sonny’s dicklit with her mouth. I was more focused on watching my wife, her strapon still around her wide hips, her body coated with sweat that flew off her body with each stroke of the paddle, her tits flung from the side to side as she turned her torso with each ringing smack of the hard wood on Sara’s abused ass.

By the time Sonny came, Sara’s ass was just as red as Mandy’s; her collar was removed, and the three of us left to get cleaned up. After that Sara and Mandy were allowed to get showered, dressed, and speak again, although they didn’t do much of that; both women were too broken to do much more than what we told them anyway in the remaining time before another another awkward drive to the airport and plane trip out to shoot the humiliation video.

After everyone went through makeup - a new experience for me - Mandy and Sarah got undressed, and Lucy and Sonny set to marking them up with Sharpies, drawing directly on the women’s skin: WHORE, SLUT, SLAVE, KNOCK ME UP, COCK HOLE ==>, etc. before getting dressed. The film set was a bar, and the five of us walked in, the set full of pre-screened strangers and several camera operators.

“Hey!” Sonny announced. “Who wants to get their pussy licked?”
“And who wants to get their dick sucked?” my wife leered. A low murmur ran through the crowd as Sonny and Lucy roughly stripped Sara and Mandy down, inviting the strangers to leer at their nude bodies. Sonny then lifted up Sara, laying her across one of the low tables, her head hanging off one end and her legs the other; the women in the crowd formed up two lines, one to step forward and grind their crotches over Sara’s face, the other to step between her legs and amuse themselves with her pussy, some of them slapping or squeezing her most sensitive spot, some even cruelly twisting her clit, as Sonny excitedly encouraged the action.

As for Mandy, she was pushed down to her knees; my wife yelled “This whore loves sucking cocks so much, she’s going to suck every one in here!”, and invited over the men, who eagerly mobbed the defeated woman, one of them shoving his cock right between her lips, two more going to either side and jerking off, aiming their tips right at her cheeks.

Where Sonny was eagerly egging the women on, ordering them to ride Sara’s face harder to see if they could twist her clit off, Lucy was more of a straight-up narrator, coming over to provide a count down when a guy was about to cum, praising or teasing how much each guy could spurt. Despite her boast that Mandy was going to suck every cock in the place, more men than not finished themselves off, shooting their loads on Mandy’s face, then fading back to let someone else take their place, while the lucky guy who was fucking her mouth would do the same after shooting down her throat.

When both lines were most of the way done, my wife looked up and made eye contact with me: “Hey, you!” she shouted. “I see you shirking back there! Come up here!”
With a sheepish little grin I walked up to where Mandy sat on her knees. My wife grabbed my cock through my jeans, feeling its hardness.

“Okay, finish up,” she told the current three guys. “We’re going to change position - wow, sir!” she gasped as the guy on Mandy’s right came on command, grunting as he shot spurt after spurt high on Mandy’s cheeks, one almost landing in her eye. “Great timing! Okay, you can take five!”

The guy fucking her mouth went off soon after, and Lucy had Mandy stand up, then lay on a table; the guy who had been jerking off on her left side went around to her head and started fucking her mouth, and I went behind Mandy, completing the spit roast as I started fucking her from behind, moaning as I pushed into her. She was dripping wet, a detail my wife noticed immediately: “Look at this slut, she loves it! Don’t go easy on her, sir!” she told me loudly, then leaned in to whisper: “Don’t come too soon. Hold out until the last guy cums in her mouth, okay?”

“Yeah,” I nodded as I thrust another stroke home. There were two guys still in line, and I had to pace myself right from the get go. At times I had to completely stop as the remaining strangers got their pleasure from Mandy’s mouth; by the time the last dude was up, I was ready to plead with him to cum quick, my balls metaphorically turning a sad blue from the need to finish.

“Okay, go ahead!” my wife finally told me as the last dude stepped back to sit on a stool. “I want to hear her scream!” Lucy slapped my bare ass. Finally freed of having to hold on, I took a deep breath and started fucking Mandy as hard and as fast as I could.

“Fuck!” Mandy gasped, gripping the edge of the table. “Shit! Fuck-”
“Oh my God!” I wailed, already overwhelmed. “Fuuuuuckk!” I finished with one last, wild thrust, grunting as I started finally cumming in Mandy’s pussy, barely aware of my wife talking, nothing mattering except the overwhelming pleasure flooding out from my balls.

Finished, I pulled out, wiping my cock on Mandy’s thigh, then took a few steps back, resting against a table. The crowd became even more dominant; half the women who had been using and abusing Sara were now sporting strapons, and they came over in a mob, pulling Mandy off the table and down to the floor; I couldn’t see what was happening beyond one happy woman sitting on Mandy’s face, another pumping away energetically, at her front or rear entrance I couldn’t tell. The rest of the women offered encouragement, or verbally humiliated Mandy, or in the case of one hefty blonde, reached between Mandy’s legs and started teasing her clit.

The men meanwhile had moved over to Sara, who was still on the table, now getting vigorously gang-banged, one guy between her legs pumping away, one with his cock in her mouth; two guys got on either side, grabbing her wrists and pulling her hands up to their cocks, and she started obediently jerking them off.

I was content to simply sit and watch, thinking my part was done; but after the crowd had gang-banged the two women until only a few hearty souls were left going at them, it turned out there was some kind of grand finale planned.

Into the bar came Inez, wearing a long trenchcoat, which she tossed aside to reveal the only thing she had on underneath were her shoes, socks, and a truly gigantic strap-on dildo. I got up and walked over to her, slightly disturbed by the leer she aimed at me when she saw me.

“Inez, you look great!” I gushed, trying to butter her up.
“What, this?” she leered, thrusting her hips at me, her strapon flopping lewdly in front of her. “You know what? Keep being an asshole during a match, and you’re going to take a ride on this thing.”
“Oh,” I agreed in surprise, torn between really not wanting to get my ass fucked by the ref and trying to get an advantage for Sonny and Lucy. I was willing to take one for the team, but maybe not that one. “Uh, so what are you doing here?” I asked, realizing how dumb the question was as it was coming out of my mouth.
“Where’s Mandy?” Inez asked. I pointed to the pile of bodies with her at the center. Inez walked over, waiting patiently for the guy fucking Mandy to finish and move out of the way; by now Mandy’s pussy, thighs, belly, and butt looked like someone had unloaded a clip full of white paintballs, coated with cum, a pile of it on the floor.

Inez got right to it, resting Mandy’s shins on her shoulders; I think I heard Mandy gasp when Inez eased the massive plastic cock in, but then again Mandy’s face was buried in a willowy redhead’s crotch, so maybe it was my imagination.

“Hey, everyone!” Sonny announced, seeing what was happening. “It’s time to finish with Mandy! If you got anything left you want to do to her, now’s the time!”
At this a few tired members of the crowd roused themselves; one guy got underneath Mandy, fucking her ass, and two guys got on either side to get jerked off. Mandy’s day ended in a merciless gang-bang, and by the time everyone finished and got off her, the only thing I felt was pity; of the proud, bad bitch who had laughingly dominated me before the fight, there was nothing left - just a broken, fucked-out husk, laying in the juices of two dozen men and women, her face slack, eyes half-open as she stared at the ceiling, apparently beyond feeling anything.

And now it was Sara’s turn. She had to wait a minute; whatever Sonny had in mind would combine, him, Lucy, Inez, me, and two guys from the crowd; it took a second to find the guys who were able to get hard enough for Sara’s finishing act.

We laid her out on the floor, then rolled her up. First went Sonny, tucking her feet into his armpits, shoving his dicklit between her lips. Next came Lucy, fitting her strapon between Sara’s tits; the two guys were next, kneeling on either side of Sara getting jerked off, then Inez squatting over her fucking her pussy, and last me, on my knees, carefully fitting my cock into her ass, by now loose and overflowing with old cum.

“All right, everybody ready?” Sonny yelled. Without waiting for an answer he yelled “Go!” and we all started in on Sara. Somehow, she had the energy to jerk off the two guys on either side of her; I couldn’t even imagine what she was feeling getting gang banged by so many people. Honestly, I didn’t feel much fucking Sara; all I could see of her was her arms, most of my vision filled by Inez’s sweaty back and wide, thrusting hips. It could have any been wet hole I was fucking.

I don’t know if anybody else noticed when I finished - I’m sure Sara did as I unleashed another load in her overflowing asshole, but no one else missed a beat; her hands didn’t even stop as I bottomed out in her ass, moaning into Inez’s back.

When I pulled out and got up to go sit down, I saw that Sonny was finished as well; he gave me a big high-five and we settled in to watch. Lucy I think got more bored than anything else and got up next, then one of the guys went off, scooting forward to blast his cum over Sara’s face; the other guy went almost right after, leaving Inez to cum with a shuddering orgasm before leaving Sara just as beaten, broken, and fucked-out as her partner.

I had a lot to think about on the way home. A year ago the most exciting thing that happened to Lucy was killing a dragon in Skyrim, and here we were, flying home from a porn video shoot where we’d directed a gang-bang on our beaten opponents. I couldn’t help but wonder what was next for our team.

FawnL

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2020, 08:29:02 PM »
...nicely described....well done......and in  future see if you find the time for another one.....as you can read above that little, funny
blue haired muppet thinks that she can fight me....having a laugh........ ;D ;D ;D ;D