News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

fight brewing

• 4 Replies

Offline catfightluvr

fight brewing
« on: March 31, 2011, 07:24:37 PM »
i work at a hospital in buffalo n.y. two women I work with I'm told are going to be settling their differences soon.both really hate each other Leslie 5'4'' 140 lbs dirty blonde 36c(guess)  and debbie 5'2'' 130lbs 36d(guess). Was told that Debbie would love to take leslie on in a fight. Have a feeling it could get real nasty,heard that debbie would love to strip leslies top off. Have a feeling Leslie would retaliate in the same manner. Personally think Debbie would win but who knows. will keep everyone updated to see if and when it takes place
plz do not contact me if your profile is blank. love sharing pics but the word is pic SHARE.   trillian   fightfan007

Offline catfightluvr

Re: fight brewing
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 07:50:25 PM »
This has been brewing for over a year,by the way both women are in their early fifty's,both are atractive.
plz do not contact me if your profile is blank. love sharing pics but the word is pic SHARE.   trillian   fightfan007

debbie c

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 10:25:35 PM »
they seem to butt heads over what needs to be done at the job/my buddy and I have different opinions on how the fight might end out. I think it would be close,I've talked to debbie about getting into a fight with her, she has said that she would like to embarress her,I mentioned about stripping her topless,she laughed and said that would be an option. and that she wouldnt be as embarressed as leslie would

debbie c

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 07:53:49 PM »
catfightluvr and I are good friends/worked at the same hospital until I moved to atlanta. know both of the women involved

Offline catfightluvr

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 02:30:09 AM »
Leslie apparently has backed down